• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Super Smash Brothers: Worlds Crossed

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Once Justin and Mr.Game and Watch had made a lot of ground, they stopped for a break. Game and Watch had looked back at Justin and began trying to tell him something, waving his hands and everything in the air. Justin looked at him with an awkward face. “Um... you know I can’t understand you... right?” Justin said. Game and Watch put a hand on his face, and shook his head. Justin looked for something that the 2D figure could write with, and he pulled out a notebook and pencil from his black backpack, hoping Game And Watch could write. Game and Watch quickly wrote, and gave the it back to Justin, to which it read,”Nice to meet you, Justin. You already know me, but it’s Mr. Game and Watch to you. Those things surrounding you were Shadow Bugs, which can form Primids, or shadows, like the one I saved you from. They came from something that someone extracted from me... but don’t worry, I’m not evil like them. Anyways, we should probably get going. I have a feeling there are more of them where we’re headed. By the way, are you okay? Your shadow made you take quite a tumble...” Justin read. Justin quickly nodded his head. “I have to turn this off during actual Smash Tourneys, but my cybernetic suit has a very slow auto heal feature. Plus, the suit protected me a bit from those last few hits, so I’m okay. It still hurt, though...” Justin mentioned. Him and Mr.G&W then continued on. “Hello? Anyone there? Hello?” Justin shouted, as they ran along, hoping someone would hear him. He was unaware of any other Mii’s or persons that might be out there.

Shulk and MegaMan had both fallen through the portals they had went through, followed by their shadows into the main world. Shulk and MegaMan saw each other, with faint recognition of the other. “Have we... met before?” Shulk asked. MegaMan simply just shrugged, holding his hand out. “Even if we have, I’m MegaMan.” He said, Shulk shaking the robotic boys hand. “It’s Shulk. And... have you seen those little shadow orb things? I jumped through to here because they began falling from the sky.” Shulk asked. MegaMan nodded. “The same goes here. I came through because there was a source of those things coming from here. Anyways, we should look for others. They would probably be able to help in situations like this.” MegaMan suggested. Out of nowhere, the shadow versions of both of them had come up, side by side. The shadows showed off, MegaMan’s equipping it’s arm cannon, and Shulk’s drawing the Manado it had. “Well that can’t be right! There’s two of us...” Shulk said. MegaMan said the same, but tried to scan the other one of him. He put on a suprised look. “Uh... something tells me those aren’t what you would call”friendly”. “MegaMan followed. Both of them also drew their weapons. “This’ll be quite the fight. You go after me, and I’ll go after you. That way, we can tell to each other when a move is coming.” Shulk suggested. The two then went after the shadow opposites of each other. Shulk noticed his shadow equip Buster. “MegaMan, look out! That purple glow is Buster! He’ll do more damage now. Also, when he puts his sword in the air, jump out of the way! That’s a counter, and he’ll get you off guard.” Shulk mentioned to him. MegaMan listened to Shulk, and was able to knock the shadow back. MegaMan, having a bit of open time, so he helped Shulk. He noticed it charging a shot. “Watch out! That’s a side-Smash, and it has range! It’s very powerful, so dodge out of the way!” MegaMan suggested. Shulk did as MegaMan said, and knocked the shadow down. The two high-fived, and readied for another attack. But the shadows teamed up as well. While Shulk was trying to knock down the evil MegaMan, He was about to counter, when his shadow caught him off guard, knocking him back. MegaMan tried to help out and counter, but was knocked down by his shadow. “I never remembered my attacks being that powerful...” Shulk said. “Neither did I...” MegaMan stuttered. The shadows came to finish them off as well, just as they tried Justin. Justin and G&W had caught up just as they tried to do this, and they knocked the shadows back. Justin then helped the two fighters up. “You guys okay?” Justin asked them. Shulk looked at Justin with intrigue, but said”Yes”. MegaMan nodded as well. Since these other two were a bit injured, it was up to Justin and G&W to beat them. “Looks like we’ll have to take em. You ready, Mr.G&W?” Justin asked. The man nodded, and they drew their weapons.

[Mii & Mr. Game and Watch VS Shulk & MegaMan]

“This battle could be tough... but I’ll do my best!” Justin said. He and G&W began fighting, Justin taking Shulk, and his partner taking MegaMan. Justin noticed Shulk counter, so he jumped back, and retaliated with Blurring Blade. This knocked Shulk down, while his partner had taken down MegaMan. The shadows did their best to retaliate, skillfully smashing and dodging the moves thrown at them. Justin and G&W began to tire out. Justin then noticed a glowing ball in the sky... a Smash Ball? Justin nodded his head, and directed G&W toward it. The 2D man nodded, and they divised a plan. Justin grabbed G&W, and threw him into the air, as high as he could. The shadows quickly went after him, but Justin held them back. G&W grabbed the ball, and then... Bam. Octopus. The Octopus went after the shadows, beating them into submission with it’s tentacles. Justin then came in, and smashed the shadows. That sent them flying, and they dissolved into nothingness. Justin and G&W high fived, and went towards the two that had been taken out, them now sitting up. Shulk again looked at Justin with intrigue. “Are you a... Mii? I’ve heard about the Mii’s here, but I never have gotten to fight or meet one.” Manado boy said to him. Justin just smiled, and helped the strangers up. “Yes, I am a Mii. It’s Justin by the way.” He said, still smiling. Shulk and MegaMan greeted him back. “I’m Shulk.” “And I’m MegaMan.” The replied. “We came here because those things were showering our worlds.” Shulk said. MegaMan nodded. G&W pulled out the pencil and notepad again, and quickly wrote,”I’m Mr.Game and Watch, and we came here to find the source of all these... things. I can’t seem to see it, but you think you could come with us? Those shadows were tough to beat, so it’s best if we travel in a group.” He suggested in his writing. The two quickly read it, and both nodded. “I mean, traveling with complete strangers is better than trying to struggle with those things. We’d better look for others, as they might want to help out, or maybe they want us to help out.” MegaMan said. The group finished introductions, and they headed out. “Hello? Anyone? Hello?” They began calling. Justin felt this was a start to good relationships.

(Ok, a few notes. 1. From what I remember, a substance was extracted from Mr.G&W that made the shadow bugs and everything 2. I know how long this post is, I’m sorry... 3. Don’t hesitate to ask me to edit anything. 4. I wanted to group the characters together, so don’t worry about that.)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Sonic ran up to Bowser, G.K., Link, Zelda, and Tails not far behind.
"Hey Horn-Face, long time no see. Did you miss me?" He looked at Mario.
"Sup. Been a while, eh Jumpman?"
The remaining fighters, G.K.. Tails, Link, and Zelda, and everybody else that was there were surrounded by Primids that came out of the forest, where they were unable to see where they formed.
G.K. and Link readied their swords. Zelda snatched the Bow of Light from Link's inventory, drawing the string. A Light Arrow manifestated out of nothing, readying itself in position in a fraction of a second.
The three of them charged the Primids, while Sonic curled up and launched a Spindash at Bowser.

Jack struggled, trying to protect his sisters. He punched Primid after Primid, but they just seemed to keep on coming. Dark Pit, meanwhile, wasn't willing to let up the pressure. He attacked, one after another, sometimes several at once, and fought his hardest. It seemed to Sylvia that Dark Pit never seemed to get tired (though, he was an angel and not a human, so it made sense in her mind that he had a higher resistance than her and her siblings, but he wasn't immortal by any means and his wing was still broken; his pain tolerance must have just been very high). Lucy shot left and right at Primids, Underworld Army troops, and various Subspace monsters she didn't care to identify. Sylvia struggled the most, however. She stood beside her siblings (Jack would have prevented it if he could; he was swarmed by Primids) and fought, slashing her sword wherever she sensed movement, though careful not to harm her allies.

Red and Blue fared much better than the siblings and Dark Pit, however. Red flew around atop Charizard, destroying Primids in clumps with Flamethrower, while Blue, atop Arcanine, piledrove through them all with Extreme Speed. Thanks to the young Pokemon Master and Gym Leader, a great portion of the Primids were destroyed and turned back into Shadow Bugs. However, the Shadow Bugs remained, confusing the two, likely hoping to take a victim down with them.

They couldn't let that happen.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Darren slashed with his twin swords, reducing enemies to rubble. Shadow Bugs flew around like blood, scattering and flying across the ground. Then, out of the blue, a new Primid appeared.
Darren couldn't put his finger on it, but this one looked different. The cylindrical disc on its head stood up at a point with small decorations, like the floating guy who had arrived earlier with the bomb. However, its hat was a very dark purple. Its green armor wasn't green; it was black and purple, similar to the hat. However, it seemed to be alive, holding together by small particles crawling across each other, like a swarm of insects. Its head was pure black with no reflection, and a single neon eye in the middle. It looked like one of those "Smash Balls," but flipped upside-down and mirrored. It was also red. In its hands was a wicked-looking scimitar, made of the same particles that seemed to crawl around each other. It resonated more power than a normal Primid, as it slowly walked towards Darren. As it rolled its sword over its hand, he could tell that this one was intelligent. It understood perfectly its movements, and didn't recklessly charge into battle like its comrades.
"You must be Darren," it said. Its voice was strange, and somewhat painful to listen to. It was like nails on a chalkboard.
"W-who the heck are you?" Darren asked, de-energizing his Beam Sword, gripping his normal sword with two hands.
"You will soon find out. This universe will soon be mine. Just like all of the others."
"A-are you the one behind all of this madness?" Darren demanded, gesturing to the army of Primids.
"I suppose you could say that. For now, I'm going to make you a part of my collection."
"Just try it, you freak!" Darren charged this opponent, as the two blades met. The sound the weapons created was so shrill and somewhat satisfying, anybody in a quarter-mile radius could hear it.
Darren understood one thing. He couldn't afford to lose.

Last edited:
Blue had Arcanine take him to Darren's side, leaving Red to fight off more and more Primids by himself (which was fine; he was airborne, so he was safe. Besides, Red was a Pokemon Master). "Arcanine, Fire Blast!" Blue exclaimed. Arcanine, obedient and loyal to his partner, breathed a large stream of fire, which formed itself to shape a symbol representing "fire" in Japanese. The flames lashed out, destroying several enemies around the Shadow Darren, but it seems the mirror replica of Darren was too quick for even Arcanine's flames. Worse, it seemed a shadow version of Blue atop Arcanine was forming itself.

Looking around, it seemed shadow versions of everyone began forming, fighting themselves. Red faced a Shadow Red atop a Shadow Charizard. Jack, Sylvia, and Lucy faced Shadow replicas of themselves, and Dark Pit was struggling against Shadow Dark Pit (a little ironic, if one thought about it). The Primids didn't seem to be anywhere anymore. The Shadow Bugs had reformed to create Shadow everyone. Sylvia was clearly the most injured out of everyone, making her an easy target.

Shadow Sylvia grinned evilly, slashing at Sylvia's left, most damaged side. "I hurt you once," she said. "I'll do it again. We'll take this world just like we took several others before you!"

Sylvia's eyes widened. "Y-you did what?!"

Shadow Sylvia used that as a distraction and elbowed her in the gut before kicking her skull and slashing across her heart with the sword. Sylvia wasn't able to dodge the kick to her skull, but she barely managed to move out of the way of the sword, allowing it to only graze her chest slightly and cut open a slight slit in her shirt. There was definitely blood, but not very much, thankfully. Unfortunately, since everyone was occupied with their battles, Sylvia wasn't about to receive any help from her siblings or allies.

Kaleb fired at the Shadow Red, knocking it off the Shadow Charizard, before running up to Sylvia and jumping in front in her, just as a Sword Primid tried to attack her with its sword. He managed to shield Sylvia from the attack, but the beam sword had sliced straight through him. He fell to the floor and turned into a trophy before he even hit the ground.

Bowser fired Dark Arrows at Dark Pit, Jack, Blue, Zelda, Tails, G.K., and Mario. Mario leapt over the arrow and knocked Tails out of the way. He managed to slide underneath the Dark Arrow aimed for Tails. Luigi pulled Jack out of range of the arrow, and Mario raced over to Kaleb’s trophy, tapping the base just before another arrow was fired at him. Kaleb pulled him down, causing the arrow to go straight over them. Kaleb ran over to Blue and Luigi ran to Zelda, and both were able to get them out of the way. The arrows going for G.K. and Dark Pit stayed on course. Bowser dropped the Dark Cannon and grabbed Kaleb, slamming him to the floor. He blasted fire at Luigi, knocking him into a wall, and commanded the Shadows to go for Sylvia, Luigi, Darren, and Blue as their main targets, trying to get as many of them to attack certain characters at once.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
The small group heard a few sounds of weapons, and decided that they should go to where it was coming from. After a short amount of time, they showed up where a few groups were fighting... a hell lot more of the shadow creatures. Justin was a bit suprised by the look of all of them. “Well... what do we do?” He said, seeing as there were many Primids and Shadows. “Well... help them, obviously. Those things are hard to beat, remember?.” Shulk suggested. Justin nodded. “Let’s see...” Justin said, thinking. He then noticed a large amount of characters were being fired upon by... Bowser? Amongst everyone, he noticed five other Mii’s, one having a hard time with what seemed to be a souped up Primid. Justin focused on the ones being attacked by Bowser, though, considering one of them, while being revived, was trophy-fied, and two were knocked around by Bowser just then. “Let’s help them out, considering how many are after them.” Justin said. They began running to help out the others, specifically at the Shadows, to take them down.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Darren's enemy sidestepped, forcing Darren to jump as the Dark Arrow grazed his arm. Before he knew what was what, his opponent was at him with a strike. Darren parried, striking again in the gut. Darren stood there, and his opponent did the same. His sword was still in its gut. It poked at the blade.
"Nice shot," it muttered.
"Uh... thanks?" Darren replied, skeptical. "You... you can die now."
"Thanks, but no thanks." It pulled Darren's sword out of his gut, which resealed. Darren took a step back.
It swung, and Darren sidestepped. He went in, moving with a flurry of attacks. Soon, there was nothing on the ground but the figure, deforming. He ran to walk away to help out everybody else, but then he heard something.
"Not bad."
He turned around, seeing his opponent, back on its feet, now with two swords. Darren ignited his Beam Sword, the rainbow colors of the blade illuminating the area. His opponent chuckled.
"My turn."
It rushed Darren with a barrage of thrusts, slashes, slices, and cuts, most of which Darren blocked. He tried to strike back, but his opponent was too fast for him. As their blades locked, he noticed his opponent lift a finger. As if on cue, a Primid got a cheapshot on Darren from behind, tackling him to the ground. He reached for his Beam Sword as one of the scimitars went straight into Darren's gut.
Darren shrieked in pain, as the world around him started to disappear. Where Darren used to be, there was now a life-sized trophy. Link and Sonic noticed this.
They ran, but were stopped by three Metal Primids.
The opponent lifted Darren with one hand like he weighed nothing. He walked over to Link, tapping him in the head.
"You two have skill. You'll join him on my shelf."
Sonic broke free as Link was stabbed. He transformed into a trophy. A battalion of Primids holding rocket launchers stepped out of the forest.
"Do to them what you want. Bring me their remains."
The figure waked away from the fight, holding what was left of Darren and Link.

Ike was in the Fire Emblem universe when a Subspace Bomb landed on the fortress. He saw this and rushed over, thinking Marth may need a warning, when it went off. He got sucked through the portal and was spat out in the Mii Universe.

Bowser saw him and launched another Dark Arrow at him. Luigi and Kaleb were both on the ground in pain from the attacks. Bowser trophified Luigi and grabbed him. Kaleb fired a Plasma bullet at him, but he deflected it with his shell.

Ike rushed over to the Swarmid carrying Link and Darren, but a Metal Primid flung him backwards. Kaleb fired upon the metallic enemy, killing it and giving Ike a chance to restore their fallen allies, when suddenly, Bowser grabbed Ike by the throat. Kaleb activated his arm cannon, but was knocked over by the Shadow Kaleb.

“Did you miss me?” the shadow imposter mocked. He punched Kaleb in the face with his arm cannon. Mario tackled the Shadow figure and it dissolved, reforming itself into a giant Shadow Bowser. It blasted fire at Mario, Ike, Kaleb, and everyone else against it before guarding the Swarmid and the real Bowser from any attacks. Bowser dropped Ike and ran off.

“PROFESSOR!”
Green held a hand to her mouth in shock. She had just returned from her travels in Johto, and had come back to find her hometown engulfed in shadow bugs. Her Jigglypuff rested at her side, watching for more of the Shadow Bugs. Looking forwards, Green saw Professor Oak’s trophy covered in Shadow Bugs. Venosaur growled, using Vine Whip to destroy the Primids inside it. Walking over to the trophy, Green crouched down to try to find a way to free the Professor… but immediately pulled her hand back as Shadow Bugs tried to leap at her. The Gardevoir she had caught on her travels used Psychic to fling the bugs away. Green growled. “…what am I supposed to do here? Where am I supposed to go?!”
“Not to the afterlife, that’s for sure.”
Green gasped, turning around. Behind her was a tall man, with black hair and a goatee. His sword touched the ground, Shadow Bugs vanishing at its tip. “Who... who are you?” Green asked.
“My name is Dunban.” Dunban replied. “If you want to know WHERE I come from… well, that’s a long story. In short? My sister and I are looking for someone named Shulk.”

—-

Wario sighed, leaning back in his chair. “Okay… how long is it gonna take to get those trademarks?”
“We’re working on it…” Jimmy T. sighed. “Legal work takes longer than making micro games…”
“Wah wah wah- It shouldn’t!” Wario growled. “How hard is it to say that I made this game and some poseur can’t take the name?”
“Shockingly hard…” Mona replied, huffing. “…hey, wait a minute. Wario, check the news!”
Wario and Jimmy T. both looked at the TV, watching a new report titled “Peach’s Castle Crisis! Strange shadows attack!”
“Waht’s going on over there?!” Wario asked in shock.

Toon Link fell hard on his front, in a random patch of grass in a nearby forest, in the Mii Dimension. As he slowly rose up, his face wincing in pain, his knees gave in, and he clumsily fell again, this time on his bottom, so that he was left sitting down on the somewhat soft grass. As he began breathing more calmly and deeply, the sight of his Hyrulean Shield and Master Sword on the floor beside him caused him to recollect what had led him here in the first place.

====================================

It was a stormy day on the Great Sea, and Toon Link was trying to relax while sailing on the King of Red Lions, when suddenly, he heard a chattering and chattering noise. Opening his eyes in an annoyed manner, he was greeted to a swarm of Shadow Bugs flooding his small ship.

"Quick, Hero!" Spoke the King.
"Steel yourself! We must fight!"

In an instant, Toon Link grabbed his Master Sword, and donned his Hyrulean Shield on his right hand, and slashed away at the Shadow-like creatures that attacked him and his ship. After a while, more and more began to emerge, and Toon Link was soon overwhelmed.

However, the worst was yet to come.

Suddenly, there was a huge rumble in the ocean, before a massive Primid in the shape of a Kraken surfaced. Panicked, Toon Link grabbed his bow in an attempt to shoot it down, however, the Kraken's reflexes all too quick, and soon, he found himself wrapped in a giant black tentacle. As a last act, he managed to pull out his Wind Waker, and conduct the 'Wind's Requiem' , which changed the direction of the wind, blowing King of Red Lions away, back to Dragon Roost Island.

"NOOOOO! COME BACK TO US SAFE, CHILD!!" Cried the ship, until it was completely gone in the distance.

At this point, Toon Link was at the mercy of the Primid that had him tied up. Just conducting the Wind's Requiem took all the strength he could muster. It wasn't long before the Kraken-like Primid plunged back into the ocean, dragging Toon Link down with him in his submerge. Struggling to hold his breath, Toon Link slowly started to accept his fate.

Looks like this is it.....
I failed you, Aryll. Forgive me...

As he started to close his eyes, and welcome the cruel embrace of death, his Triforce necklace began to shimmer, and then glow brightly, subsequently blinding the Primid that had taken him hostage., before it vanished completely, along with it's wielder.

======================================

Now up to speed with what had transpired, he deftly grabbed his sword and shield, filled with resolve to get back to his own Realm, and complete his mission. Up ahead, he heard a massive conflict, along with a blue robot, a Mii Swordsman, another blonde haired boy with a strange sword, and a strange dark creature striding toward the center of the conflict.

Just another day in the life of me. He thought.

And with that, he decided to follow them into the conflict, hoping to learn more about his current surroundings.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Sonic looked around at the chaos. Then it hit him.
Chaos.
"TAILS!" he called. Dodging a Dark Arrow, he rushed to Sonic's side.
"What's up?"
"Call in the cavalry."
He nodded, punching in some numbers on his electronic watch.
"Only one of them is available."
"Seriously? What are they doing, baking cookies? Whatever, send him in!"
Tails slammed his watch. Something came down from the sky. A robotic armored suit, in the shape of a bipedal hedgehog. It looked at Tails.
"Work on the joint movement. Other than that, it's fairly decent."
Sonic rolled his eyes, immediately recognizing the voice. "Nice to see you too. Now, why the heck do you think WE CALLED YOU HERE?!"
The new guy rubbed his wrists. "Understandable. Reminds me of the assault on the tower."
Sonic punched a Primid. "Yeah. They're all easy to kill. They just have numbers.
"Huh. Even you could do this by yourself. Why did you call me?"
"Huh, I dunno, maybe it's BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE CHAOS EMERALDS!"
"Is that all?"
"No, it's because somebody tough showed up. With the union of realities..."
"Chaos Control. You're smarter than you look. Now, one question remains."
"What?"
"You were fine with anybody coming. Why did you immediately seem like you were expecting me?"
"...shut up, Shadow."
Shadow pulled a string, and the armor fell off. "A little itchy." He yanked off the visor, pulling out a set of gemstones.
The two hedgehogs clasped hands as the gemstones swirled around them. The Swarmid looked back at them, almost gone.
"FOCUS ALL FORCES ON THOSE TWO HEDGEHOGS! IGNORE EVERYBODY ELSE! I WANT THOSE TWO DEAD!"
He turned to Bowser. "PUT EVERY CANNON WE HAVE ON THEM! CALL IN RAYQUAZA! ANOTHER BATTALION OF PRIMIDS! KILL THEM!"
He materialized his swords as he kicked Darren and Link's trophies into a portal.
Sonic and Shadow started floating a few feet above the ground. Good. Sonic had drawn all of their attention. They weren't focusing on the rest of his allies. Now if only they could complete the process. Sonic watched as his and Shadow's fur turned a golden yellow, slowly yet surely. Sonic closed his eyes. When he opened then, they were red. His spines started to curl up, and soon his entire fur was a golden yellow, Shadow's being a golden white.

"It's time we get back at you! SUPER SONIC STYLE!"