• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Eva answered the kind guard. "We're looking for someone." She said casually. "Oh, NOW he's acting nice." Ayla grumbled in response to the other guard. As Dan popped up, Eva smiled at him. Hearing his advice, Eva quickly looked for a gas mask.

The guards handed Eva and Lloyd gas masks, they guided the children to an elevator, it was labeled Gate B. They all entered the elevator. They pressed a button that was labeled sub-level 23, they were on sub-level 30. "come on! this way! They kept the doors open."

Over the PA system suddenly a voice played, it asked if it could be let out, a machine can be heard starting, then a snapping, the male voice screamed in pain, and corrosion can be heard and Dan's Grandfather's raspy breathing is heard, then the PA system is disabled. Dan rose out of the floor of the elevator. "Hiya!" Said Dan totally freaking out the guards.

Eva shook a bit as she heard the PA system message. "That... that doesn't sound good..." She muttered.

Eva jumped a bit when Dan appeared, not expecting him to appear so suddenly. "Hi Dan!" She said with a grin.

Dan stuck his hands into the pockets of his hoodie. "We should approach Gate B soon, I just have one quick thing to do, but you guys are headed to the same floor I am, so I'll just chill in here for now." Dan said with a shrug.

"Also I just learned that I am a bit of a mind reader! Because I kept on hearing a voice talking to you, but then you responded, so I figured out it was the parasite. So yeah. They sound "delightful", oh and Ayla, lay off! Seriously I am sick of you!" Dan glared. The guards were just confused and pondered whether they were on something or not.

Ayla was stunned into silence. She never thought someone would be able to hear her. Eva snickered a bit. "She's not that bad once you get to know her. Or... whenever you get used to her. Either one." She shrugged. "It's not like I can blame her. She needs a host to survive; more than likely she just tries to stay detached so she'll be able to choose anyone as a host and not care."

"Fair enough, just Ayla, be kind. or I will personally ensure your destruction, deal? Good." Said Dan in a harsh tone. The elevator came to a stop and Dan entered a room labeled SCP 049, he closed the door behind him. Some one being thrown into a metal wall, a door closing, and then the door opened with Dan walking out and casually passing The guards, Eva, Lloyd and Ayla. "Come on! Let's go!" Dan said as if fighting a god was easy. (SCP 049 is basically a god.)

"I don't have to listen to an inferior being like you..." Ayla muttered out of stubbornness.

When Dan finished fighting SCP 049, Eva jumped a bit from the sound of someone hitting metal. She followed Dan without an ounce of hesitation. Ayla was currently glad that she was not without a host. She was pretty sure Dan would do that to her if she was in her actual form.

"I heard that!" replied Dan to Ayla's comment. Suddenly, he was blindsided by what seemed to be a black cloud as he walked into an intersection in the hall. He was thrown into a wall out of sight of everyone else, as he was 20 feet ahead of them. "AH!" Dan accidentally inhaled the cloud of stuff, as he was hyperventilating, the cloud dissipated and Dan was left alone in the corner of the hall.

He coughed. "yeah... I-I'm fine... Holy hell, my head..." "Wow... I actually found the descendant of SCP 106.. Interesting! =)" Replied a voice. "UHHH... WHAT?! ok I think I have a parasIte now too..." Replied Dan to the fact that he just heard a voice.

Eva knelt by him. As Dan said he had parasite, Eva said the only thing she could think of to help him with the parasite. "Whatever you do, don't let them win, if you can help it. They may take off with your body and do weird... stuff to it." She said, remembering that when she had fallen asleep the first day of being infected that Ayla took over her body and colored pretty much the entirety of her arm with a permanent marker just to see how it felt.
Upon hearing Dan had a parasite, Ayla took a few steps back in her thought process. "A... parasite...?" She had never seen another parasite before. She had begun to think she was the only one of her kind. To her, it was kinda interesting.

Dan's eyes flickered red then normal again. "I... I think I'm good..." Dan said as he stood up. He started to walk towards another elevator labeled Gate B, he motioned for the others to follow him.

Eva was concerned about his eyes flashing red. But he did seem fine. 'He's probably just getting used to having a parasite. it can be kinda hard the first few days,' She thought to herself. She followed him, shoving the eye thing into the back of her mind.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Dan asked the parasite. "Nunya." Replied the parasite. "nunya who?" "Nunya business." "I'LL SQUASH YOU YOU LITTLE- Oh, sorry..." Said Dan after he accidentally yelled.

Eva jumped at Dan's sudden outburst. "Oh, no. It's alright. It may take some time to get used to speaking inside your head." She said kindly.

Ayla, however, laughed. "Looks like you ain't doin' too well, Pierce!" She snickered. "Ayla, quit it!" Eva admonished her.

Ayla thought a moment. Not a very long moment, either. "Let's." She said. Eva, hoping to not fill Dan's head with anymore voices, spoke aloud. "Ayla, no." "Ayla yes." "Ayla, no. Leave him be. You too, Nunya." Eva said, just calling the new parasite Nunya until they coughed up their preferred name.

Last edited:
The elevator door would open to sunlight, they were on the surface. "Welcome to the surface, subjects." Said Dr. Jake as soon as the door opened and he saw everyone in there. "I am surprised that you actually made it." The Dr. continued.

"Wonderful question Subject #13." Replied Dr. Jake in an emotionless voice. Military helicopters flew overhead. "Sedate them." Jake said to two men in what looked like riot gear. They fired basically moose tranquilizers into Dan and Eva, they only left Lloyd awake for questioning.

"WHAT THE-" Ayla screamed. Eva stumbled a bit from trying to keep awake before collapsing to the ground, now unconscious.

Ayla attempted to possess her, but because the drugs affected the nervous system it was no use. She wouldn't be able to make the body move.

"Didja really think I wasn't gonna try!? We have no idea where these dipwads are taking us! I dunno 'bout you, but I'm not too fond of armed men and some crazy scientist taking me to some unknown place!" Ayla growled. She was born in a lab. It wasn't all that great.

"Oh, you think YOU have a bad life?! Try being me. I was taken from my parents as a child, I was knocked out, and when I woke? I was stuck in a metal box, and staring at my Grandfather and hearing his raspy breathing and voice is TERRIFYING at the age of five. Also, ya know how Dr. Jake told you I killed someone? Well I did, and I meant to. I needed to get out of that god forsaken facility. But now? Well, we probably are going to be dead soon." Explained Dan, he showed a huge hatred to the science staff, and now you know why.

"Whoa. Chill." Ayla said. "First off, I never said my life was bad. And even though I don't get why you're so steamed towards ALL science staff, I can say you have a right to be angry 'bout your past. I mean, you humans need caretakers to watch over you and protect you. And being taken away from them? Harsh. And then you were subject to watching your decaying, pretty much dead grandpa. But you left. And even if we do die, you can at least die knowing that you were able to leave that lab and were able to find at least one... what do ya call it... friend, right?" Ayla suddenly realized she was pretty much fraternizing with Dan. "Of course, I really don't care 'bout any of that. You wanna get cooked in your anger and pessimistic outlook, Pierce? Go right on ahead. I ain't stoppin' ya." She said, trying to undo it a little.

"Heh, ya know, you really aren't that bad Ayla. Just uh, do me a favor, if Eva gets killed and you need a host, don't use me as a host please." Said Dan

It was quite obvious that Ayla would have been rolling her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'll use you as a host if I want to, Pierce." She said with a slightly annoyed. However, despite her tone, it still sounded like she would respect his wishes and evade using him for her host needs.

"Yeah. 'Cause she really showed that trait when she tried to get close to a guy with bloody claws and ask if he was okay." Ayla stated, internally shuddering at that close call.