• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
"Oh... ... :| ... Uh... I think we are waking up. welp. later." Said Dan as his eyes flickered open. He and Eva would be in a helicopter, they were handcuffed. Dan had his thick gloves on again. Eva still hadn't woke up. "Eva! Wake up! Wake up!" Dan said as he slightly pushed her. Suddenly, one of the guards decided to gag him. "MMM!!!!" was all Dan could get out in protest.

(Sorry about such a late response. I got caught up in a lot of other things. And to answer your post at the bottom of page two, Poke, while Lloyd would prefer to fight the guards, I'm sure he'd reluctantly follow Eva at least, so I don't mind.)

Lloyd was silent, his eyes closed as he steadied his breathing. Glancing over to Eva and Dan, he let out a slight chuckle. "So, you two're awake, eh?" He said with a smirk. "Anyone know where this thing's taking us? I just remember blacking out before waking up here." as he said this, he fidgeted with his handcuffs ever so slightly. If I could get my hands on my knife, we wouldn't be in this mess... he mentally griped.

((It's fine. And thanks X3))
Eva blinked as she woke up. She took in her surroundings. "What..." She mumbled. Then she remembered what happened. "Oh, right... Well, this is just great." She said under her breath.
Eva shook her head in response to Lloyd's question, thinking it would be best to keep her mouth shut. She looked at Dan, whose gag confirmed her suspicions. "Do you need help with the gag?" She asked Dan in her head.

Last edited:
Dan just nodded, the guard was watching him out of the corner of his eye. Dan noticed this. "A-Actually never mind!" Dan corrected, not wanting anyone to get hurt.

Eva caught his stutter. While she wanted to help him, she knew that he didn't want her hurt. Eva glanced at the guard. Instead of focusing on Dan's gag problem, she decided to take a better look at her surroundings. Maybe she could find a way to get them out of there.

The windows would reveal they were above the ocean. Dr. Jake sat in the cockpit. He nodded as if he was getting orders, he said something to the pilot, and the helicopter started to fly to an island. The guard sitting next to Dan looked familiar, it would be the kinder guard from before, he held his finger to his lips, meaning to be quiet. The guard sitting next to Lloyd (This is how it is going, Guard, Dan, Eva/Ayla, Lloyd, Guard.) Would be different, she just sat there, asleep, as if the Guards were on shifts, or if they had been out for days. The helicopter would land at a base on the island, the other guard would sit up straight, awake now. The kids were pushed out of the helicopter and into a courtyard, Dr. Jake walked ahead of them and opened a door into the facility, they passed rooms labeled surgery, they were in the medical wing, Dan was put into one of these rooms. He screamed and tried to get past the guard but got tazed as the door closed. Dr. Jake was silent as he led the kids to a dorm room for them. "Enjoy." Said Dr. Jake grimly.

Eva nodded as the kind guard put a finger to his lips.

Eva gazed at the surrounding area. She tried to get to Dan, but I think it's safe to assume that one of the guards stopped her.

Once at the dorm, Eva turned to Dr.Jake. "What are you gonna do with Dan?" She asked, trying to keep her heart beat under control.

"You'll see." Dr. Jake said suspiciously. He closed the door to the dorm and locked it. There were games, food, snacks, and all of Eva and Lloyd's personal belongings, there would also be a security camera, two bunk beds, and several beanbag chairs in front of a TV and gaming system.

" 'You'll see'...?" Eva asked herself quietly. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. "WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?" She yelled, for once losing all of her quietness and thinking capability. She banged her fist on the door. "GIVE ME AN ACTUAL ANSWER! DON'T JUST WALK AWAY FROM ME! IF YOU HURT HIM, I SWEAR I'LL... I'll..." Her voice got quieter as she calmed down a bit. "I'll... what? Write them to pieces? Try to 'talk it out'...?" She laughed quietly. "I can't even protect myself properly..." She turned so her back was on the door and slid down.
Seeing Eva like this was foreign to Ayla. She didn't like it. But she knew nothing she could say would help anything, and what could she say, anyway? "It's okay?" "I'm sure he's fine?" Both were lies. And Ayla didn't lie. Not often, anyway. She just quietly stood by and watched Lloyd, the game system, the Looney Tunes blanket Eva loved, anything to get her mind off of her host's inner turmoil.

Lloyd grinned. It was a mistake for them to bring him to such a resourceful place. He might've been worried a bit about Dan, but he wasn't letting that slow him down from freedom. He swiftly kicked the table over, knocking over his knife and a box of pins he used to pick locks. Once he was freed, he picked the locks on Eva's cuffs before the guards could arrive.

Last edited:
The noise caused Eva to look up. She let out a yelp and got out of the way as Lloyd slashed at the guard. She quickly checked to see if the hurt guard was the kind one.
((I don't think the guards were in the room, but this is my reply if they were.))

(ah, in that case, *hits the edit button*...annnnnd, edited.)

Rubbing his wrists to get rid of the soreness, Lloyd grabbed his knife and rolled up his jacket sleeve, revealing a hidden sheath. Putting the knife in, he rolled the sleeve back down over it, making sure it was loose enough that he could whip his trusty weapon out at a moment's notice. "So, any ideas for how we can get outta here?

Eva, who was holding her knees to her chest, peeked up at him. "Not with that camera up there, and definitely not without alerting security..." She mumbled. "Plus, the door is made of titanium and I don't think the walls will be any easier to get through than the door..."

an hour later, the door opened, Dan was thrown through the door by a guard, he landed on the ground and just lied there, not moving, but breathing. He had passed out. The door closed again.

Eva let out a squeak and rolled out of the way as the door opened. Her eyes widened as Dan was thrown in. "Dan!" She exclaimed. She rushed over, her heart froze. "is he..." She drifted off. "No. He's not dead. Just passed out." Ayla said. Eva breathed a sigh of relief and tried to pick him up, carefully avoiding skin to skin contact. "Lloyd, can you help me?" She asked, trying (and failing) to get all of Dan off the ground.

Lloyd gave a nod and carefully took hold of Dan, helping her get him off the floor. "Should we put him on a bunk for the time?" He asked, wondering just what the heck they did to him. "And I don't think security will be much of an issue..." he added in a hushed voice, a confident smile on his face. "In fact, I think that might be just what we need..." he mused thoughtfully as an idea began to race through his mind.

Eva nodded. "Yes, the bunk was the plan." She said as she helped Lloyd get Dan onto the bed. Once Dan was on the bed, she grabbed her comforter and threw it on him.

She heard Lloyd's statement about needing the security. "What are you thinking...?" She asked quietly.

"Well..." he whispered, a mischievous smile coming across his face. "Let's just say it's a work in progress." He then bounded up and hoisted himself onto the top bunk, sitting on the edge and thinking about what he was about to do, taking several possible outcomes into account. "Did you get a look at the controls for the door, by any chance?" he asked, looking for any other security cameras. "If so, how far away do you think it is?"

Dan woke up and sat up in the bunk, placing his bare hand on the bedspread, it didn't corrode. "Ugh... my head... where.... where are we???" Dan asked, confused.

"Dan!" Eva exclaimed, glad he was alright. "We're in a dorm. I guess they're planning on keeping us here a while." she answered him when he asked his question.
Ayla looked at the bedspread. "Pierce. You aren't destroying the bedspread for once." She stated.

(that last bit sounded so wrong XD)
"Welp, I think I lost my powers, except I can still hear Ayla..." Dan said as he repeatedly tapped a potted plant, it didn't die or corrode. "I think that Lloyd is next... then when it's your turn Eva... I... I think they'll kill Ayla..

"I- WHAT!?" Eva yelled. She shook her head. "No, I won't let them! Ayla may be a parasite, but she's still alive!" Ayla couldn't believe what she was hearing. If Eva got rid of her, she could go home. She could go be with her family. "Are you stupid? You could go home if I'm gone!" Ayla hissed. She couldn't understand why someone would give something so valuable to them up for some body snatching parasite.

"Ha! I'd LOVE to see them try to take away my powers." Lloyd laughed. Ripping a rather large chunk of bed sheet from his bunk using his knife and folding it over. He then tied it around his mouth and nose. After making two more of...whatever they were, he handed them to his roommates. "Trust me, it ain't happening. We're getting outta this god forsaken place one way or another. Put those over your mouth and nose. If this place is gassed, you'll feel woozy, but you'll stay conscious, at least." He then whipped out his knife and hurled it at the camera, hoping to pierce the lens.

Dan did the same. "I can't go into the pocket dimension anymore..." Dan said. The room filled with gas, which didn't knock them out, but instead nullified their powers for a bit, knocking out Ayla.

Even though she knew Ayla was knocked out, Eva talked to her. "I know. But believe or not, you're still my friend." Eva prepared herself for whatever was coming up next.

Lloyd smirked as he pierced the lens of the camera with his blade, cutting off it's transmission to wherever it was being monitored. He then pulled the knife out and waited by the doorway for the guards to come by. "Thank god my power doesn't come from biology." he muttered under his breath, holding a hand over his heart. The temporal engine implated into it remained intact, being mechanical rather than biological. Hmmmm...maybe a 250 should do the job...might tire me out a bit, but I don't wanna take any chances when I'm so close to getting outta this hell. He thought.

Suddenly, a breathable smoke filled the room, guards entered through the ceiling, they were men in Exo Suits, as in a mechanized exoskeleton that allowed them to hit REALLY hard. One of them grabbed a distracted Dan, another one grabbed Eva, the guards made a break for the door.

"Negative." Replied a guard in a robotic voice. "YOU SICK SONS OF-" Dan yelled before being punched in the side of the head, knocking him out.

Lloyd saw his chance, grinning. These guys were good, he'll give them that, but he knew even the toughest armor had it's weakness. Lunging forward, he aimed for one of the flex points in the armor's back, where it was and stabbed at the other guard's more flexible, but also weaker, spot.

(At work, so I can't reply for now)

Dan would be surprised, but he was knocked out(?). Suddenly, his eyes glowed red. He woke back up. "WASSUP F.CKERS!!!" He yelled as he layed waste to all the guards by corroding them into a pile of mush.

Eva let out a surprised scream as she suddenly fell onto the floor. "What..." She sat up and rubbed her head. She caught sight of Dan's now red eyes. Oh no. The parasite possessed him. But at least he did some good... Maybe they wanted to help them.
((Okay :) ))

After all the guards were dead, Dan ripped the door from it's frame. "Come on! Let's go! Also, no, I am not possessed." Dan said as he walked out the door.