• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Story Collab

What's up everyone? I'm Mockingchu, but that doesn't matter. What does matter? An idea I have. Have you ever read 39 Clues? Infinity Ring? Basically any comic book? What's special about these books? Every different section (book or issue) is written by a different author. Personally, I love this style. So what if we were to do a collection of chapters in a grand story? We would decide on a plot, then someone would write chapter 1. The next person would read chapter 1, then write chapter 2. The chapter 1 writer would edit chapter 1 so it included a link to chapter 2. See where I'm going with this?
Anyways, I really hope you decide to join. We can make this amazing!
Thanks!

I'm not entirely sure, but as I said in our WfaW thread, I'm edging more towards a "Final Crisis" type thing involving OCs of ours. But it's such a loose concept... so I'm open to suggestions! I'm not going to try to dictate this, I want it to be very open.

Yes I question this as well? I may have an idea though....

The Region was abandoned by all, trainers and Pokemon. They all left because of that one thing, that was a huge problem. (Disastrous problem of choice) was what faced these trainers, as they came to (region of choice). They were the only people in the region, sent by (person of choice) to fight this (disaster of choice). Will they defeat ___ or will they perish, wishing they ended up leaving before their fate?

Didn't the crisis like, reboot the entire universe. It'd only make sense if we somehow timed it exactly as the Written works revamped for whatever reason
Actually that would be really cool

Edit:
"Crisis on Infinite Works"
A mysterious force is jumping to Written work serieses in an attempt to destroy them, and the heroes have to stop him. It'd be a great way to guest star all of our OCs, and even be a nice way to reboot a story of we want to

Last edited:
WAIT YELLOW WHAT ABOUT YOUR ADVENTURES IN KALOS THINGS THAT YOU DID AGES AGO??? YOU COULD USE THAT!!! CAPS BECAUSE REASONS!!!

As for BBL(I can call you that, right?), I really don't know what to do for ya. Maybe you could be the villain?

sorry, I should have phrased that better
I mean if you have an unfinished work you've abandoned, you could perhaps use this series as an excuse to reboot it or just give it some kind of finality

Yeah, that'd be nice for my Tim Wood storyline. It got dark, and it needs its old happiness. Also, it'd be wonderful if Creative Corner updated when we wrote this, but I highly doubt it will. I'll work on finishing my first "season" of Tim Wood so it can be rebooted.

Maybe it can be a combination of both. Mad from the abandonment, the villian (it would be cool if he was formerly the hero of that story), leaps out of the fourth wall and attempts to take his anger out on every other work, while the other characters try to stop him

XD I kinda got that, but not really. And I have a LOT of abandoned stories, do they have to be Pokemon? I was thinking of using my MCSM 2 series.