• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Story Collab

Nope. I just imagine some dark beast tearing through "dimensions" (or in our case, different Works) and trying to destroy them. Maybe because it's an abandoned character. Forgotten by its creator, so it wants to take out its rage on those characters who still matter.

That would be cool, maybe all the forgotten characters from every work can be mushed into a massive shadow creature of a forgotten abyss, and is trying destroy other works so it can feed off of their characters

I will be fine with BBL @Cloudswift . But I don't get how we will do the plot. And I don't do swears, either. Although I will do

"Oh my fu-" Something like that is actually one of my best one-liners in a movie script I wrote once.

I'm cool
So what's the order of writing?
Also BeastBoyLucario has a point, what kind of hero would be enough to take down an entity powered by millions of dead works

No, the dark beast doesn't side with anyone else, the dark beast will destroy everything in the Universe, not just that which is good, each work it consumes will be anniated and while certain villains may try to take advantage of the hero's distraction, most will see the survival of the work as the most important aspect

Okay, I got an idea. So what if the reason this shadow creature could be defeated by main characters, because he doesn't belong. He has to become intertwined enough with the plot to gain his power. The more prominent he is, the stronger he is. So say he kills the main characters best friend, he become a prominent part and gains power. Make sense?

Alternatively, maybe this creature can only be destroyed by the WRITERS and the last chapter is all of us talking here and realising we're losing all of the works to this creature we've created, and we all decide to jump into the story through the fourth wall to destroy it

I'll join.

I guess my OC Lucy could be one of the characters.
She's kind of a beginning trainer, but I can change her for the story to be Lucy later on when she's a seasoned trainer.

Actually, I abandoned the story I was making about her. I only use her for RPs nowadays.

Edit: what if this story is what makes written works super popular?
You're all saying how cool it would be if writings suddenly became popular when we finish this, but I think it would be because of this story... what can I say? You guys made a great story idea.

Last edited:
Edit: what if this story is what makes written works super popular?
You're all saying how cool it would be if writings suddenly became popular when we finish this, but I think it would be because of this story... what can I say? You guys made a great story idea.
Well either way, it'd bring the writing community closer together, which would in turn raise the number of people that see the works (perhaps after reading this series, the other writers would want to read the stories that this series is set in), and that would maybe make them more visible on the corner

So are we having a group of protagonists follow the shadow beast through the stories? Or what?
Maybe the protagonists are the characters that refuse to be forgotten, be it through use in RPing or other works, escaped the end.

I'll sum up (my understanding of) the plot we have
A shadow beast thing created from every forgotten OC ever. It travels abandoned written works and feeds off of the anger and the negitivity of the Ocs and consumed the entire world, taking in its power. A group of characters from these works, those who crossed into other surviving works, were used for other things or otherwise were not abandoned in those works, come together to defeat this beast as it traverses more works

So MY understanding of this is an evil dark object is destroying written works, and a couple OC's are jumping to other written works to survive. They meet each other, and try to destroy the thing.

I thought it was pretty much this evening beast dude thing, who felt abandoned and wanted to destroyed written works. So then he jumps in a story, and is booted out of it, and the thingy tries to jump into another story. The same thing happens. And this happens for a while, until one guy just kills it.

I actually do have a few abandoned stories on Wattpad I could use for this, mainly Warriors fanfics that never made it to chapter 3. Is everyone ready to do this? And do all the characters have to be human? Cuz mine will be kittycats.