• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Starbound (just join)

In this rp, you choose a species that escapes their war-torn planet. They have to gather materials from other planets to rebuild their civilization. However, the more planets you visit, more aliens want you dead.

Akhasa gave a sigh of relief as she entered her ship. "I'm glad that's over, now I'm safe!" she grinned, parting her head-flower's petals out of her face. Since she was a Floran that normally was a peaceful species, she needed some armor. She set the teleporting navigation down onto the planet XE-93, preparing to be sent to the aquatic planet.

Definately goin alien, I didn't watch every season of Ben 10 for nothing LOL!
tumblr_n99dus1g3t1sgww3vo2_r2_500.gif

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Virtually nothing in this RP thread is actual RP content. This sort of discussion belongs in the Discussion boards. Therefore the thread has been moved. TheAbsentAbsol, free free to start this thread properly and according to our rules - i.e. with a proper introduction post that is more Actual RP Content than 'general description blurb', and link it to this thread for OOC discussion and character introductions and whatever.

Also, none of this conversational 'K' 'Bye!' back and forth. This is a forum, not a chat room. This sort of thing is not allowed by our global rules. Next time I see this sort of thing, warnings will be dished out.

(ooc) ok.
(bic)
Akhasa equipped her Broken Venus sword, ready to fight. She slipped on her Fungi Cone breathing gear and swam into the ocean below. She found a small temple with a core fragment hidden in the cracks of the crate. "Great! I only need 19 more to be able to repair the thrusters!" Akhasa thought, inhaling a small gap of air from a crumbling façade cutting into a kelp-covered cave. She grabbed the kelp, tying it into a rope. She held herself in the air by the ropes, avoiding the surging water below her bare feet.