• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Star Wars RP Discussion

Kinda but he really just wants his shot in the big league boba (baby) fett always gets the spotlight when really its Kadu who puts in the hard yards doing twice as many jobs for half the price. So yes in a way he can be sour or a douche but only to those lucky enough to be more well known than him

Where's DC wants to be hidden. Him and his order are hated by the Empire.

One question for @Frontier Master: If you saw Starblast attacking DC, what side would Kadu (I assume the same one as in The Clone Wars RP) be with, DC or Starblast?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name : darth kronic
Equipment : purple lightsaber - a poker watch that tells time very accurately - a blaster that doubles as a dagger
Personal Ship : X - wing
Appearance : dark robes, white hair, ice blue eyes, pale skin, black and silver robotic right arm

Are we aloud to make a secondary character?
And please tell me if there are any details that are still needed

(Also the watch can tell the year, month, day, hour, minute and the second and auto adjusts to the current time of the planet)

Well then

Species : human
Home planet : tattooni (is that how you spell it?)

Secondary
Name : hellvin
Equipment : red lightsaber - a sniper blaster
Personal Ship : a big abandoned cargo ship called "ragnarok"
Appearance : full black armor that looks like boba fett's, red fire tattoos on the arm pads and helmet, red cape
Species : human
Home planet : naboo (is that how you spell it? I'm bad with the planet names)

Yeah. Currently everyone is in the middle of a giant firefight on Coruscant.

By the way, has anyone else noticed that in the age of INQUISITORS, there's a bunch of SITH LORDS?! What happened to the Rule of Two?

...my point exactly. The Rule of Two refers to Sith Lords, not Inquisitors. BUT AT THE MOMENT WE HAVE THREE SITH GOING AROUND IN THE SAME DAY AND AGE OF DARTH VADER AND PALPATINE!

So I've decided that I'm going to leave the RP. My characters have left the story, and so have I. If you try to chase them down on Kamino, they will be gone. Do not use them, as they are STILL MY CHARACTERS. Starblast and Chrys have other things to do, as do I. It was fun, but I'm finished with this. Farewell, guys.

Hey, guys. So, since @Eeveechu151 left, I'm going to have to end the RP. He was such a big and important character. I tried to get him to stay, but he said there was no other way. He said there were too many new people joining, and it would be too hard to keep his character's story going (yes he had a story). So unless he comes back by tomorrow, I'll end the RP. He's got one day.
-Nave

Wow that's actually kinda rude
Saying because one person left we aren't allowed to continue. Your basically saying because he choose to leave your punishing us and not letting us continue our characters stories

frontier master is right but you know what

I didn't get to post one letter...................but I don't mind XD

after all you do you, I agree with frontier but you do you

Evan. This is UNFAIR. I left the RP because I had other plans for my characters, and I feel the RP is getting too crowded. Shutting it ALL down just because ONE person leaves is (excuse my language) the biggest pile of SHIT I've ever heard! These guys want to continue, so let them. Someone can take my place. Maybe @Frontier Master. So please, listen to this message. Let the RP continue without me. Eeveechu signing out.