• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Star Wars RP Discussion

So, where exactly is the plot going to start? Like, where are all the characters? I'm sure more information others would want to know (I don't really care about the knitty gritty details, but others might) is what time period does this take place in?

So me and Evan know each other and I've received permission to join. I'll fill you in.
Time period: New Empire Era (18-5 BBY)

MY CHARACTER
Name: Starblast (Code-name, real name unknown)
Gear: Custom orange-bladed lightsaber, custom blaster, custom blaster attachments (sniper, grenade launcher, dart. Lightsaber attachable for light-blasts), Mechanical Eye (built-in GPS, scanner), Mechanical Hand (attachable, can fly), boot jets, neuro-implant (allows for mental control of electronics).
Home Planet: Unknown
Species: Corellian
Other Info: Works for the empire. Has a robot eye thanks to Han Solo shooting out the real one on a mission. Also has a rivalry with Boba Fett. One time Darth Vader had to stop him and Fett from killing each other.

I'm changing my character a bit.
Other Info (Added): Was raised on Mandalore. That's how he got his dark-sabers. He doesn't like the Empire for some reason.

Done!

Also, I don't do much right now as a Sith. I mostly just relax on Tatooine. But soon, I'm going to start to do Sith-like things later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing as @Eeveechu151.

Name: Clone number DC-364678 (Nickname among his group is seventy-eight, Miral, or DC.)
Equpis: Modified clone pistol; can shoot over 9 different projectiles, modified clone rifle; no scope but can blow a large hole into most things, laser sickle; a gift from Scythe, large amounts of explosives; of various types, robotic arm; can sling explosives, two robotic legs; built-in jets, eye w/zoom and scan, modified clone MK II Armour; includes half hour of breathable air; and is very strong, E.I.C; invisibility cloak; is attached to arm.
Home Planet: Kamino
Species: Human?
Other info: DC-364678 was once a Clone. Than he realized that the Republic was using him and his brethren, but continued to serve loyally. When Order 66 began, he refused and convinced his squad to abandon the New Empire, as well as save their Jedi General. Him and his squadron "borrowed" a Imperial Star Destroyer, and re-programed a group of Battle Droids to help pilot the ship. A few years later, DC-364678 obliterated a group of stormtroopers with some explosives, but was gravely wounded until The Morality arrived and helped him back to Star Destroyer. Him and the squadron swore loyalty to The Morality, and DC made several cybernetic Implants to replace his old limbs.

Name: Isshkazza (Black, dangerous, dark, deep - Ghost, spirit, tracker)
Gear: A smaller, pistol-like version of Chewbaca's Bowcaster. (Much less powerful) Also, a darker blood-red/crimson lightsaber.
Home Planet: Kashyyyk
Species: Wookie
Other Info: He wears the obligatory black cloak everywhere. He usually stays hooded-up, but sometimes, in battle, he will take off his hood. It is held together by a small golden clasp at the center and at the top. He keeps his Lightsaber and Bowcaster Pistol on a belt underneath. He also wears a thinner version of Chewbaca's holster, holding not quite so large bullets. He can use the Force, such as Force Lightning (red?), but it is very limited. He is currently in his training of his Force. He was already a skilled fighter before, so all that really needs training is his Force powers.

Take this, for example. A giant hooded figure approaches you. You attempt to pull a blaster pistol to defend yourself, but in that time, the figure lifts off his hood, and as you see that it is a Wookie, he lets loose a Wookie battle cry and raises his arm, red lightning spouting from his hairy fingertips.

Making an update to my character, plus making data files for Chrys and my new character Gladys.

Name: Starblast (Code-name, real name unknown)
Gear: Custom orange-bladed lightsaber, custom blaster, custom blaster attachments (sniper, grenade launcher, dart. Lightsaber attachable for light-blasts), Mechanical Eye (built-in GPS, scanner and phone), Mechanical Hand (detachable, can fly), boot jets, neuro-implant (allows for mental control of electronics), cape (ray-shielded), 3m of rope.
Home Planet: Unknown
Other Info: Works for the empire. Has a robot eye thanks to Han Solo shooting out the real one on a mission. Also has a rivalry with Boba Fett. One time Darth Vader had to stop him and Fett from killing each other.
Friends: Cpt. Chrys, Gladys, Flex

Name: Chrys (Rank: Captain)
Gear: Dual blaster pistols, jetpack, grappling hook, grenades (carries 10 at a time), EMPs (carries 5 at a time), scanner, helmet (built-in comlink, air filtration system and GPS), collapsible sniper rifle, E-11 blaster.
Home Planet: Coruscant
Species: Human
Other Info: High-ranking captain of Crystal Squad. Usually accompanies Starblast on missions.
Friends: Starblast, Gladys, Flex

Name: Gladys
Gear: Blaster pistol, wrench, screwdrivers, EMP blaster, taser, handcuffs, handcuffs key, medpack.
Home Planet: Unknown (Same planet as Starblast)
Other Info: Helpful mechanic who is happy to repair any sort of tech... for a price. She is the captain and pilot of her ship, The Raybeam. The ship is fast and agile, not to forget powerful. She also reprogrammed and modified her first mate and best creation (aside from the Raybeam), Flex. Flex is a reprogrammed Commando Droid from the Clone Wars who is extremely flexible and agile. Gladys has been friends with Starblast since they were kids, and work together on most missions.
Friends: Starblast, Cpt. Chrys, Flex

Last edited:
Could you PLEASE stop calling me that? And I already talked about this. You CAN NOT have a grappling hook. You have boot jets, AND a rocket hand. Isn't that enough?

A. The rocket hand can fly for THIRTY SECONDS without refueling, and it cannot support my weight.
B. If my boot jets get EMPed, you suggest I take a deadly fall which would CERTAINLY KILL my character?

Er can I join?

Name: Codename :Reach
Gear: .150 B-23r Sniper Rilfe, Dual Lightsabers, (wields them the way Asoka Tano does In Clone wars)
Home Planet: Mustafar,
Species: Human,
Other Info: mechanical left arm, helmet has thermal, and normal view, he also is pretty fast, but has little to strength. Wields force powers. Fairly adept.

-Umbreon

Compared to some of the other characters around here, I feel a little undercut on gear. I might later add some to my character, and I'll RP it, but not currently.

Btw, just now realizing one issue with being a Wookiee. Wookiee's CAN NOT speak Basic. They can learn to understand it, but not speak it. Can I have some sort of mechanical collar device that translates my grunts and roars into Basic? Or should I just RP not speaking Basic. If that's the case, this is going to get very interesting, and quickly, as he has a short temper. xD

Kadu
Freelance Sith bounty hunter
Paired dual-phase lightsabers, laser trident and two blaster pistols
Dark Sith inspired robes with a revan like mask and RICO RODRIGUEZ's jc3 grapple gauntlets
Based on tatooine and koraban
Pau'an male
A once promising Sith apprentice Kadu left the order after diciphering an ancient holocron. 'the art of the duel' the combined teachings of the seven masters of lightsaber combat, with this new found knowledge of lightsabre combat, Kadu left the order and began his career in bounty hunting

Last edited:
Frontier Master, I would like to clear some things up.
1. Starblast is certainly NOT A ROOKIE. He is feared even by high-ranking Imperial officers, and currently serves under Darth Vader himself.
2. Starblast has NEVER BEEN TO TATOOINE BEFORE.
3. Starblast has been working since the days of the Old Republic (before the Clone Wars), and he's (excuse my language) pretty damn powerful
4. STARBLAST AND KADU WOULD HAVE NEVER MET.