• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Star Wars: Black Isolation

Shadow stood right in front of Neo and Jun, and said: "You found something?" He then looked at the fallen apart maintenance jack and said to Neo and Jun: "I know how to fix this, just a simple repair, easy fix." Shadow then went to work in fixing the maintenance jack and used a few tools to fix and restore the paint. Until it was done. "Ah, an Imperial maintenance jack." Said Shadow in amaze and then turned to Neo and Jun. "You both should be commended for finding this maintenance jack that belongs to the Imperial." Said Shadow giving Neo and Jun a pat in the shoulder. "Now come on. Let's get the door lock removed." And Shadow led Neo and Jun back to the door with a lock before he gave Aarum and Ferren a call that they found an Imperial maintenance jack and it was time for them to remove the lock.

@Kurai Hasake @Red Gallade @comic @Silverware @XxMrNinjaxX @Psymallard @LunarSilvally

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"What that about," Krystal said as the people ran franticly. She gripped her sonic rifle, there were many collectable items she could use for invention, but she let go of the urge, well once or twice she went and picked up some scrap metal. "Your going to need metal, your going to need metal," she said to herself.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Holy mother of the dark side," Krystal said in shock she was ready to shoot anything that even moved now. "What could have happened here," she said frightned it wasn't common for her ot be in shock, but looking at that she had no words, "Wha-Um..-When," Krystal stuttered. She looked around there were more.

"Let's just open this door and get moving." Said Iza towards Krystal. However, it wasn't long before a man with a sentry pointed at Gigavolt squadron and Aarum and Ferren before they could fire. "Stay still." Said the man with the sentry. "Okay..." Said Iza. "Easy now, team, this man's got a sentry." "Now, turn around." Said the man. Iza turned around before the others went next. "COME ON!!!" Said the man as he took the maintenance jack away from Iza. "I'm Iza." Said Iza towards the man. "Where did you and friends and enemies come from, Iza?" Said the man. "Off station. A ship. Two of them." Said Iza. "There's no ships here!" Said the man angrily due to the panic. "There are now..." Said Shadow coming down the stairs along with Neo and Jun. "Well... That's good news. Because things are not so good here. Something blew up just now. Robbing this entire place." Said the man. "We all saw it." Said Iza. "But you bunch of kids of misfits. That's the least of our worries." Said the man. "Yeah?" Said Iza. "Yeah. Something's on the station. Something you wouldn't believe." Said the man. "Like what?" Said Shadow raising at the man. "A killer. You get it!?" Said the man pointing the sentry at the two squads. "Okay, jeez." Said Shadow. "What's your name?" Asked Iza. "It's Neils." Said Neils. "We were boarded to investigate the station via communications. Can you help us?" Said Iza. "Why do you all need my help?" Asked Neils. "Because you seem to know your way around." Said Iza. "No, I mean why? What's in it for me!?" Said Neils. "A place on the ship." Said Iza. "How do I know can trust all of you?" Said Neils. "We need to contact all personal from across the galaxy." Said Iza. Neils took thought for a moment, and said: "This is you and your team's lucky day you two. What's your orders?" "Killing civilians is restricted in our orders. For now, we follow your lead." Said Iza. "Well, then Iza, just to warn you. One of you possibly die here, but all of us... we're all dead." Said Neils. "We'll cross that bridge later. Right now, we need to keep moving." Said Iza as he removed the door lock and opened the doors. "Everyone, let's move." Said Iza. "I may not like taking orders from a Rebel scum, but fine." Said Shadow. "Hey, if you want to kill some people, it'll be your grave." Said Neils. "Fair point." Said Shadow.

@XxMrNinjaxX @Silverware @Psymallard @LunarSilvally @Red Gallade @Kurai Hasake @comic

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Some asswipe got the jump on them, held them at gunpoint, putting a halt to Aarum and Ferren's temporary investigation into finding a maintenance jack. All of that was rendered essentially useless, considering the direction of the conversation as Shadow joined them, entering the room with the rest of Wildfire backing him. The man holding them hostage was named Neils, a civilian aboard the ship with inside knowledge on what went down here to put the station in such a dilapidated state of unrest. That wasn't the best part though- the New Republic squadron were in the same room. It was taking a lot of self-restraint not to just open fire on Neils and the Rebels and put them all down now, regardless if they fought back. His armor could handle a few blaster shots, even more if he used the few bacta packs he carried. It wasn't as though he'd been a Stormtrooper and never been shot before. While standard Imperial armor was shoddy at best, Ferren's own personal set had been customized to withstand electrical surges, capable of absorbing the brunt of blaster fire, and best of all, the insulation provided a warmth that standard suits didn't have. Then there was the beskar plate over his forearm, which could not only deflect blaster shots, but even stop a lightsaber in its tracks. He still had yet to actually test it against a lightsaber, but he had plenty of experience with using it to block a metal rod during sparring matches he'd participated in.

What pissed off Ferren the most was Shadow's reaction to the situation. He chumped for Neils, and worse yet, made it clear they were allying with the New Republic squad. No. Hell no. That crossed a very thin line. Immediately, the grizzled veteran placed a hand on Shadow's chest, forcibly stopping him just as he was about to walk past. Ferren's expression unreadable beneath his helmet, he used the internal communication unit in his suit, opening a private channel that spoke directly to Shadow, disallowing anybody else from hearing his words, or joining in on their conversation.
"Sir," His rough voice cracked in through Shadow's helmet in the earpiece, Shadow being the only person who heard him speak at the moment. "You can't seriously be thinking about allying with the Rebels. You'll be shattering everything the Empire stands for. I say we kill them, and Neils, now before we find a blaster to the back of our heads when they're done using us."

"But the civilian did said that there's a killer out and about." Said Shadow. "If what he said is true, than we have to be sure to survive inside this station." "He's got a fair point." Said Neils. "You want to shoot and kill all of us, let that killer come towards you and you'll be dead in a split second." "So, what's happening to everyone?" Said Iza. "Why is everyone scared?" "This is none of your business, kid." Said Shadow. "So unless you want to live, stay out." "Yeah, when get killed by that restless gunner." Said Iza acting like an angry rancor. "We need to know what is happening to the entire station, right, FUCKING NOW!!!" "Okay, okay, don't yell. You'll get us all killed. Jeez, what are you? A veteran of this station?" Said Neils trying to calm Iza down. "I just got here, and in case you all have not noticed, I AM NO WHERE BEING NICE TO EVERYONE AND I DON'T TRUST ANYONE!!!" Said Iza who was completely angry. "Calm down, will you!?" Said Neils. "Like I said, there's a killer." "What killer?" Snapped Iza. "A murderer? A psycho? A person? SOMETHING!?" "No! Something else. A monster." Said Neils. "Your mother was there and I had to save her sorry ass to survive." That somehow calmed Iza down. His seething rage was finally reduced to a normal state. "Now, unless if you have to yell or shoot, talk to the killer monster." Said Neils.

@comic @Red Gallade @Kurai Hasake @Silverware @XxMrNinjaxX @LunarSilvally

Neo gritted his teeth at the sight of the Rebels, and his eyes blazed with anger, but he kept silent. He had his pride as an Imperial Trooper, and he wasn't about to throw that away for the Rebel scum. However, he pointed his rifle at them threateningly. His red eyes glowed with malice under his helmet as he looked at Neil and the Rebels. "Hold it. You guys will be coming with us." Neo said firmly. "I don't trust you guys yet. What's more, there's a monster somewhere on this station. Splitting up would mean instant death. It's safer to go with a group."

Jun nodded in agreement, and gestured to her rifle. "And don't try anything suspicious like turning on us, or shooting us in the back or sneaking off on your own. I won't hesitate to shoot if you do."

"Fortunately for you, we have orders not to kill anybody. However, if you try to backstab us..." Neo grinned. "You'll be dead before you know it."