• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Star Wars: Black Isolation

Long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

"Final report of the powerhouse guild on board The Cosmic Mermaid. Third officer reporting. The other members of the crew - Oud, Erka, Imini, Gibs, Vedi, and Captain Zopat are dead. Cargo, station, and ship destroyed. I should be able to reach the frontier in a moment. With a little luck, the Imperial or the New Republic will pick me up. This is Ava Starleef, last survivor of The Cosmic Mermaid, signing off." -Ava Starleef

Inside the hangar bay, a boy named Iza Starleef began fixing an A-wing until he heard a man named Ardo saying: "Iza? This is Lindon, Iden, Hera, and Wedge. They all worked for the rebellion." Iza did listened but he returned back into fixing the A-wing. "He seems a bit upset." Said Lindon. "It's about his mother." Said Iden. "I know his pain too well." "Let Hera and Wedge take care of this." Said Ardo. Lindon and Iden agreed that Wedge and Hera would talk to him and sort things out, and left. "Listen, we get that your upset, but your mother saved you from being a slave." Said Wedge. "But if you want to know what about your mother, there was a message that came from 'Tempest Station' somewhere in the Zavian Abyss." "What about her?" Said Iza. "Well, she did said something about something we don't know the answer to." Said Hera. "Then maybe it's just a dream." Said Iza. "Look, we get that can't trust anyone." Said Wedge. "But if you realize that going alone impossible, then you'll need friends to help you out. Maybe... your squadron can be right by your side. Even if your not ready for anything.

Mission/Chapter 1: Closing the file ('The Europhia'/'The Tormentor')

New Republic:
Iza woke from his cryostasis bed and came out with his underwear on. He then used his keycard and signed himself in as went to the transgender bathroom only to take a shower, dry himself up, and put on his clothes. He then went out of the bathroom and went off to the cafe room only to eat some breakfast. He soon began to wait for the others to arrive soon.

Imperial:
Shadow, being one with the other pilots, slept in his own dorm before he woke up. He then went to the cafe area, took off his pilot gloves and helmet, moved the mask up to reveal his mouth, and began choosing his own set of food for his own breakfast meal and waited for his colleges to join him.

@Psymallard @Red Gallade @XxMrNinjaxX @Shadow_Pup @LunarSilvally @Kurai Hasake @Silverware

It was another morning... or whatever time it was due to being in space. Aarum reluctantly woke up from his bed with a few stretches, he went to the mirror to freshen himself up and tidy his hair before he put on his uniform and looked at himself in the mirror again. "You're one trooper in a vast million, but only you can pull off such a handsome face." He said to his own reflection with a smile before he walked out and began to make his way over to the cafe area where a few other Imperial early birds went to get their food, while the wait was boring just like the food, he was eager to just get in to his ship and just rain down destruction on those who had it coming.

When he collected his tray of food, he went to find the nearest empty space he could find and spotted Shadow, Aarum heard about Shadow and how he was... strange, but he also heard how he got things done, so he wasn't one to complain. The self-proclaimed angel of death decided to sit opposite to Shadow and immediately started to eat. "You know, it'd be a lot easier to eat if you properly took that off, mate." He said with the purpose of starting a conversation to help pass the time.

"I cover my face with the V-wing mask for a specific reason and a specific reason to me alone." Said Shadow in a raspy tone as he ate his blue milk bread. "So, how are you feeling? Any nightmares you've dream of? I don't think so. Either way, you've heard about 'Tempest station' have you? It was said to be one of the republic medical stations found in the Zavian Abyss. Unfortunately, it fell out of decline when the Techno Union took over the place after the end of the clone wars. I supposed you've heard of it?"

@Red Gallade @XxMrNinjaxX @Psymallard @Shadow_Pup @LunarSilvally @Kurai Hasake @Silverware

Aarum shrugged as Shadow insisted he keep his mask on for some potentially edgy reason. "No nightmares and no dreams." He said before he took a bit out of his food and curiously looked around before he looked back at Shadow and swallowed. "Can't say I have heard of it. You think Techno Union is still running it and able to comply with the Empire? Having an extra medical station might be nice in case some of us get hit by some lucky idiot who thinks they can handle us."

"Well as far as I can see, the Techno Union somehow died after they created something rather pathetic as I would only dare say it." Said Shadow drinking green milk. "Besides, I don't want to know who's idea was it to kill the Techno Union. And I don't think it was us that killed them all. Speaking of which, the entire ship we're in is very powerful and glorious to the Empire, don't you think?" Shadow then split his hash brown into five pieces, and gave one to Aarum.

@Red Gallade @XxMrNinjaxX @LunarSilvally @Psymallard @Kurai Hasake @Shadow_Pup @Silverware

Aarum took the piece of hash brown and wasted no time in eating it. "Do you think it was whatever they made that got them all killed? Do we even know what they were trying to make?" He asked as he proceeded to his own food with a few sips of his drink. "And I will admit this ship is nice, I've seen a battle or three while on this ship and it's certainly got some great firepower on it... could do with a nicer room in it though." He said, somewhat annoyed about the last part.

"There are dorms for only two to four people." Said Shadow. Then an Imperial officer came by and said: "Ah, Wildfire one and four. Glad to see you up." "What's the objective?" Said Shadow. "This is a mission for Wildfire squadron only." Said the officer. "We're approaching 'Tempest station'. The medical station has been abandoned for quite sometime by now. If by any chance you want to be prepared, I suggest you wait for your Wildfire comrades and head on over to the bridge for briefing right after your breakfast. That's all I have to say. Enjoy your breakfast troops, especially you Shadow." "The same with you." Said Shadow before the officer left and Shadow went back into talking with Aarum. "Have you prepared your ship last night? My ship is fully prepared for the dangers ahead of us. And besides, we'll surely burn anyone crossing our path if necessary."

@Red Gallade @XxMrNinjaxX @Psymallard @LunarSilvally @Shadow_Pup @Kurai Hasake @Silverware

Last edited:
Aarum was a bit surprised when an officer walked up to brief them and was more surprised when it was about the station that Shadow mentioned earlier, was he informed in advance and that's why he brought it up in the conversation? "Yes sir." Was all Aarum said to the officer before the latter left and looked at Shadow as if he asked a stupid question. "Shadow, you know me. Whenever I have the free time, I'm always preparing my ship, I want her to be at her best for when I send her against anyone who stands in my way." He said as he ate the last of his food. "Although more importantly, where are the other Wildfire members?"

"They're probably taking their time to get ready." Said Shadow. "They usually clean themselves and hurry over to the cafe when they have time to spare. And waking up looking drowsy isn't even cheap when I was a young bully in my time. Especially when my one target got rid of me..." His rage nearly broke the fork as bent it like was yesterdays trash while remembering the one target Shadow loved to pick on: Ava Starleef. "Sorry, my rage isn't controllable." Said Shadow.

@Red Gallade @XxMrNinjaxX @LunarSilvally @Psymallard @Kurai Hasake @Shadow_Pup @Silverware

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Krystal looked back at Iza "Thanks man, and yes it's been stressful, I always end up thinking about what would happen if something happened, you know what I mean," Krystal looked at Iza. "But anyway I want to show you something," Krystal said to Iza. She pulled out a Rebel helmet and gave it to Iza. "When you put it on it should show and HUD, so if you look directly at me, it will show you information for multiple databases,"

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Krystal nodded her head, "I'm pretty sure I've heard of that station," Krystal put her hand on Iza's shoulder, "I know you miss your mom, trust me I miss my father, and I used to wish he would give me some space," she said. "But remember we are doing all this for them," Then Krystal smiled happily.

Last edited:
"Yeah." Said Iza. "Besides, Gigavolt squadron is the only squad we'd prefer to call home. Which reminds me, have you checked on the others? They have had their bodies cleaned as much as to what I've listened to." Until a Rebel officer came out and said: "How are you two feeling? Any stress from the hypersleep?" "Only one." Said Iza as he pointed his thumb at Krystal. "So, is there something for us?" Iza continued. "Only for Gigavolt squadron." Said the officer. "We're approaching 'Tempest station', according to the records, the republic planted that medical station in the middle of the Zavian Abyss. Lots of citizens are in the station, but all we need is the data-tape, and we need you five to contact all New Republic to claim the station as our own. That's all. Now go on eat your breakfast. And Iza, please trust your friends." "I'll try." Said Iza as the officer left and Iza returned back to Krystal saying: "I never thought of your home world. What was it like? Because mine was just a city with lush trees of the like."

@XxMrNinjaxX @Red Gallade @LunarSilvally @Kurai Hasake @Shadow_Pup @Psymallard @Silverware

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Krystal responded, "You mean Devaron. well, we had a couple of cities, but most of it run wild, that why I like exploring on Devaron, so much of it was unexplored my brother and I took a liking to it, but as always I was the sensible one, on our planet the males tend to be a bit...rock headed," she said.

"My home planet was said to be Naboo." Said Iza. "Sure it's where us humans and Gungans live, because we share the same alliance if any are true at all. Although, during the invasion of Naboo, me and my mom were taken away from our home because we were all considered slaves. Although they had one hutt that was captured as a slave during our slavery in the clone wars. I mean, they sure did received their comeuppance. But I'm sure that hutt had itself shedding it's skin from head to tail. Either way have you taken a shower yet, cause I have."

@XxMrNinjaxX @Red Gallade @LunarSilvally @Psymallard @Kurai Hasake @Shadow_Pup @Silverware

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Ial woke, leaping out of bed and went over to the laundry room, retrieving his clothing and changing back in his room. He strode down to the café, bracing himself for whatever meal the server had to offer. He noticed a couple people interacting, and relationships between comrades should never be purely professional, even if he was new to the force. He approached the two and, in a mix of English and his native language, butt in. "Yo, what's up guys? Meesa Ial Toob, and meesa new round here. Hope meesa and yousa can get along real well in the future." He gave a nod.
@Ghostryder30 @XxMrNinjaxX

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Ial squinted suspiciously at Iza's "advice," but blew it off for the time being. As for the question, he responded sarcastically, "No, meesa from Hoth. It's actually really nice in the summertime." He scooped up the breakfast glop as he shook his head, bringing the spoon into his mouth.
@Ghostryder30 @XxMrNinjaxX

Iza didn't know he came from Hoth. "My apologies." Said Iza. He then counted how many squadron members are at the cafe. So far, Iza counted two including Iza himself, and counted two who are still asleep. "So, as the officer told me before our long sleep, each one of us is designated with a fighter of our own." Said Iza. "I fly the A-wing, and you two fly the X-wing and B-wing. But as the officer told us, we're entering the Zavian Abyss. That's where 'Tempest station' is at. So we'll wait for the other two to wake up and head on over to the bridge for briefing."

@Psymallard @XxMrNinjaxX @Red Gallade @LunarSilvally @Kurai Hasake @Shadow_Pup @Silverware

Meanwhile, somewhere further out into the Arctic of Crait laid a certain rebel female with a Loth Loup and a Vulptex. She was riding on the Loth Loup which was a large white wolf that was named Dove while Gaia her Crystal Fox rested on her shoulders as they traveled. She as a rebel, preferred to be a loner and often disappear and look for work with droids and specifially fix them and build them from scratch but she can do more than just that. She mostly collects as much payment as she possible could just in case something went wrong. She was difficult to track because she can hide her force very well as her face was well covered by a wolf mask and a scarf hood as only her long hair, or part of it hung out from the back. "Dove, let's go quickly, we must rest for the night" she said patting her fur as she barked a bit before picking up speed. Dove slowed down unable to move forward as she spotted a cold town up ahead. " I see well it can't be helped, there is ila lot of commotion here as the "eyes" of my mask tells me so" she said getting off her. She walked over to the collar she had made for her and touched the gem in the middle causing her to become the size of a husky to reduce a lot of attention. "Gaia, hide in my hood until we are at a safe point ok" she told the Crystal Fox. She yipped a bit to agree before slipping inside her hood. It was only Dove and herself walking through the cold town as most of her and Dove's breath were seen clearly as they breathed out. She was searching for a place to rest for the night as she was being very cautious turning off any communication completely from the other rebels.

@Ghostryder30 @Psymallard @XxMrNinjaxX @Red Gallade @Kurai Hasake @Shadow_Pup @Silverware

After taking her time, and not noticing the clock, Allison got out of the shower in her outfit. She looked at her watch and panicked. Welp, it looked like she was late. She ran to the briefing, hoping it didn’t start already. It didn’t.

Allison tended to be very quiet, but she decided to say something.

“I’m sorry about my late arrival.” she said.

"That's alright." Said Iza towards Allison. "Besides, it was bold of you to join us in a desperate moment." The officer then came and said: "Iza, Ial, Krystal, Allison, listen up, we have a mission for all of you. You order is to restore all communications to a medical station called 'Tempest station'. It'll call all New Republic personal from there. Be careful when you're all entering the medical station. Its bigger than our capital ship so I suggest you four reach the communications center on foot while you're all inside. Since we're one pilot short, I found this Twi'lek pilot who would be able to help you four in your mission. That's all. Just grab your mission file and that will be all for the day." Iza soon grabbed his mission file and began to watch from the monitors along with Allison, Krystal, and Ial.

Jun (short for Juniper) had just woken up. "Wake up, Neo. It's already morning." she called to Neo who was still fast asleep. "Neo! Wake up!" she prodded Neo's shoulder, and sat up sleepily. "Huuh? Oh good morning, Juniper."
They were in spying from a nearby cave on the Rebel Base. "I've just picked up a signal from one of our Probe Droids in the Rebel Base." Jun said urgently. She showed Neo the footage the Droid recorded. "They're going to Tempest Station. The one we raided last week."
"Alright." Neo replied. "Keep the Probe Droid there. We'll need to know more about their mission."
"What are you going to do?" Jun asked, a bit confused.
"I'm going to prepare the Tie Fighter and your Tie Defender. Just in case we need to pursue them." Neo walked to their Star Ships and checked it. "All systems are go. And remember, the mission is to find out what the Rebels are planning, so unfortunately we can't kill any Rebels today."
"Yea, Fine." Jun replied, and turned back to watching the video feed from the Probe Droid.

The officer and Shadow came on the hologram. "Where did you guys go?" Said Shadow. "We've been waiting for you and you two are in a planet?!" Said the officer. "We had to get Imperial portal gets to our location you know!" "Now officer, they're just coming back that's all." Said Shadow. "If you say so Shadow, you've brought them more time to return to 'The Tormentor'. So I expect them to return back to us at once for briefing!" Said the officer. "Alright you two, hurry back to 'The Tormentor' if you have enough fuel in your ships." Said Shadow as both holograms went off.

@Kurai Hasake @Silverware @LunarSilvally @Psymallard @XxMrNinjaxX @Red Gallade @Shadow_Pup

"Alright, we've observed enough." Neo said to Jun. "Let's report back." He looked at the hologram. "NC-729, Reporting back sir. The Rebels are moving towards Tempest Station. We're coming back right now sir." Neo said, and switched off the hologram. "Alright, Jun. Let's move." He said, and both of them put their helmets on and got into their Spacecrafts. The two Star Fighters took off quietly, heading towards the Imperial Star Ship. "I hope we're not gonna be late for the briefing." Neo muttered to himself.

Shadow was inside the hangar waiting for Neo and Jun to arrive. He wasn't in the mood lecture his Wildfire comrades because he is soft on his Imperial friends in a specific way. He then saw Neo and Jun in their ships and said: "Happy of you both to join us." Said Shadow. "You both are clear to land." Shadow then gave Neo and Jun the thumbs up as a sign for them to land.

@Kurai Hasake @Silverware @LunarSilvally @Psymallard @XxMrNinjaxX @Red Gallade @Shadow_Pup

Neo and Jun gave a thumbs up, landed their crafts and greeted Shadow with a salute. "Are we late?" he asked, a bit worried. He kept the helmet on, but Jun took her's off.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Ial gave a sideways glance to the late person, now starting to question the competence of his team. He snatched up his file. "You can count on us, sir." He gave another sideways look at his team. Maybe they would turn out to be fine soldiers, but there was also a possibility that he would have to play nanny for the mission, he thought. At least it's probably not dangerous...
@Silverware @Ghostryder30

"No, you're right on time." Said Shadow. "The meeting's until everyone in Wildfire squadron is here. I supposed you're with us?" The officer then came to see Shadow, Neo, and Jun. And said: "You two were barely late, but since were missing one more pilot, consider yourselves lucky. NOW GO TO THE CAFE TO EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!!! Shadow, accompany them. They sure have been gone for a while..." "No problem, sir." Said Shadow as he took Neo and Jun to the cafe.

Meanwhile, Iza looked at Ial and told him: "Have you ever been to 'Tempest station'? I heard it's where my mom was last heard I think. Maybe we'll find out once we get to the medical station." Iza then patted Ial in the shoulder only to cheer him up.

@Psymallard @Kurai Hasake @Silverware @LunarSilvally @XxMrNinjaxX @Red Gallade @Shadow_Pup

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"Meesa new to the New Republic forces, meesa haven't been off meesa home planet until a couple months ago. So meesa have not been to Tempest Station." He looked back down at the file and read a couple things before continuing the conversation. "And by the way, that's a pretty grim way to say yousa mom is stationed there, 'last heard?' Shouldn't yousa keep up with yousa mom? A man should never lose touch with his mom, 'specially if he ain't got anyone else to write to."
@Ghostryder30

Neo and Jun saluted the officer and walked with Shadow to the cafe. Jun got some food and sat down alongside Neo on one of the tables. "Aren't you going to eat?" Jun asked Neo when he didn't do anything. "I'm not hungry." Neo replied. Jun shrugged and said, "Suit yourself. How about you, Shadow? Have you finished your breakfast?"
"So what's this mission about?" Neo asked, without paying attention to Jun. "Are we raiding Tempest Station?" He smirked. "Or are we destroying it?"

"That's the hard part." Said Iza towards Ial in dismay. "Mom sacrificed herself to save me by sending me out into space with an escape pod. Ever since then, I never trusted anyone til the destruction of the first Death Star is when I soon trusted the Rebellion. But since we're a family, we'll find out what went up at 'Tempest station'. What do you think, Ial? You with me?"

Meanwhile, Shadow overheard what Jun said. "I saved a hash brown piece for you both. Careful, they're hot. And our mission is to capture the medical station called 'Tempest station'. Rumor has it, my one target who goes by the name of Ava Starleef worked there during the clone wars. And I couldn't find her. But since we're going there together, how about we prepare for briefing?" The officer then heard what Shadow said, and said: "Are you sure?" "You want to give the announcement call? Go ahead, no one can stop you." "Understood." Said the officer as he used the P.A. speaker and said: "Attention, this is to all pilots who are in Wildfire squadron, the medical station is within reach. There's a New Republic ship nearby, but we don't have time for that. All we need to do is to secure every sector inside the medical station and investigate what happened inside the station. Annihilate any other personal inside if necessary. That's all. Your mission files will be at the bridge for Wildfire squadron. Thank you all for your time." Then Shadow turned back to Neo, Jun, and Aarum. "Looks like we'd better get ready soon." Said Shadow.

@Kurai Hasake @Psymallard @Silverware @LunarSilvally @XxMrNinjaxX @Red Gallade @Shadow_Pup

"Heh, it's been a long time since I've gone up with the whole squadron." Neo smiled. "I usually go along or with a partner. It's gonna be great. Come on, Jun. Let's go."
"Uh, huh?" Jun was still eating the hash brown. "Already? Oh, er- sure!" She wiped her mouth with a napkin, and joined Neo and Shadow.
"I've heard of Ava Starleef, but I've never seen her." Neo said. "She's a Rebel right?"

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"Oh." Well now meesa just feel like a piece of fambaa shit. "Meesa sorry..." He shook his head, turning back into a more upbeat mood. "Save that mushy family shit for when meesa save yousa life eventually," He winked. "And let's kick some ass in the meantime." He playfully nudged his comrade.
@Ghostryder30

"More like, a powerhouse guild member. I don't know about his son however." Said Shadow. "He was more rebellious than I ever though in my life. Though that's from what I've heard." Shadow then went to the bridge with Aarum, Neo, and Jun to collect their mission files. "We'll wait for one more." Said Shadow.

"Alright." Said Iza. "Thanks, Ial. Now let's sit back and watch from the monitors as we approach 'Tempest station'. Its gonna be messy when we get there.

Mission/Chapter 2: Welcome to the Tempest (Tempest Station)

As 'The Europhia' and 'The Tormentor' approached the medical station after entering the Zavian Abyss, 'Tempest station' was all battered and torn piece by piece only in tiny particles. "This is the New Republic/Imperial to 'Tempest station'. we're carrying Gigavolt squadron/Wildfire squadron on the deck. You have disabled comunications for the New Republic to repair/sectors opened for the Empire to claim. Are we clear for docking, over?" Said the officer both 'The Europhia' and 'The Tormentor'. But all there was is nothing but static from 'Tempest station'. Iza/Shadow didn't liked the sound of that, but they all knew that they have a hard mission to complete. It was time to prepare for the worst soon. And everyone on both 'The Europhia' and 'The Tormentor' was not confident.

@Psymallard @Kurai Hasake @LunarSilvally @XxMrNinjaxX @Silverware @Red Gallade @Shadow_Pup

Allison watched as the crew arrived to the rather broken down Tempest Station. She carefully watched the monitors, and definitely wasn’t fully confident at all. All she could do was hope that the mission was a success. Due to her quiet nature, all she did was watch quietly.

"The coms seems to be broken, so I'm sending you five to 'Tempest Station'." Said the officer. "I need you five to enter the medical station while diverting all powers to shields. I assure you all, that the station is unstable. I expect you all to be careful. That means you too Iza. Do you understand?" "You'll be hearing the message from us by now." Said Iza. "Okay then, to your fighters." Said the officer. "Everyone, to our fighters." Said Iza as he boarded inside his A-wing.

@Silverware @Psymallard @Kurai Hasake @LunarSilvally @XxMrNinjaxX @Red Gallade @Shadow_Pup