• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: After Order Discussion

RP Here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/star-wars-after-order.19790/

Character sign up:
Name:
Weapon of choice: (You are allowed up to three)
Description:
Starship:
Side: (Dark/Light/Null)
Family:
Friends:
History:

My Character:
Name: Captain Zek Phasma
Weapon of choice: Flametrooper Flamethrower, Custom C-5N Flame Gauntlets, Blue Lightsaber
Description: Blue hair, blue eyes, pale skin, Flametrooper suit from the neck down, Flametrooper helmet with top half cut off, but can be fully covered to protect head, and an oxygen C converter
Starship: Infernerize (Ln-2E3 ARC Blade)
Side: Dark but will become Light later on
Family: Captain Una Phasma (Sister), Captain Phasma (Mother/Dead), Ben Solo/Supreme Leader Ren, (Adopted Father, but you won't see much of him)
Friends: He's a storm trooper, he has none
History: After their mother was died, Zek and his older sister Una were made Captains. Since they were both captains, they were each given different storm troopers to look after. Zek took Flame, Baton, Demise, and SF troopers because there were few of each. Una, however, took storm troopers and snow troopers because there were more of each. Zek was then adopted by Supreme Leader Ren, and became his apprentice. apparently because he saw the force in him. He gave him the old lightsaber of Luke Skywalker (the green one) without a crystal, because he was told he would have to get himself a crystal. He got himself a blue one, and was then trained under the force.

Last edited:
eh... I guess there are a few people called the after order, who are a group that quit and escaped from the first order. I am going to be a part of this. If you want to be the Jedi I talked about in my first post on the actual RP. I'll take it from there.

Sound's cool. Here's what I got:

Name: Cham Entuwa
Weapon of choice: A modified Wookie Bowcaster, X-8 Night Sniper Blaster Pistol
Description: Cham is a Mirialan. That being said, Cham has green skin and short brown hair. He also has facial tattoos in patterns normal to the Mirialan. One bar of tattoo stretches from right under his left eye to his left ear. Another goes from his right eye to his jaw. His clothes look worn and a little old.
Starship: The Shooting Star, a cargo ship that looks like a mix between an Imperial Shuttle and an X-Wing.
Side: Light
Friends: Cham has two friends, a Mirialan woman named El'ia and a human called Crater.
History: Cham worked for the Rebellion as a professional "Blockade Runner", basically a smuggler. He and his friends tried to stay out of major fights, and figured if they ever got in trouble they could just go back to the Republic. After a while of Blockade Running, Crater decided to leave and live on Endor, for some reason. No matter how much Cham and El'ia tried to convince him, the human would not be swayed. Since the Republic fell, Cham and El'ia have been searching Endor in an attempt to find Crater.
Other: Even though Cham and El'ia worked for the Rebellion, they didn't really feel super loyal to it. They just didn't really like the First Order.

That will tie in really well. thanks and accepted.

Also I'm going to interrogate your characters so can you please let yourself be captured?
It's for the plot. And is Crater the mysterious Jedi I was talking about earlier?

Last edited:
cham. I'll listen to you and then you'll convince me to join the republic. however the after order is really what we should be joining and they are allies to the rebels

I dunno. Maybe El'ia could end up with Cham, maybe El'ia could end up with Zek. That has yet to be seen.

Also, HOLD THE PHONE. How many years has it been since Episode 8 in this RP? Because Holy cow, Ren's gonna be old if he had a kid with Phasma. That'd probably make Ren at least like 40 right now. How long has it been since Snoke's death?

Sorry I'm asking so many questions XD

That's ok. But he didn't. He adopted me after my mother died and I became his apprentice. And it's been about 2 months. oh and just asking how are we going to end up fighting for the rebellion if you won't trust me? I'm just asking you what you want to happen.

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Here is my bio. Tell my does this goes.

Name:Mickey Starhooper
Weapon of choice: White Light-saber ( like Ashoka in Rebels )
Description:Black hair and eyebrows. Green eyes and 0 shaped head. Wearing mostly Jedi Knight clothes
Starship:Z-95 Starfighter from Clone Wars,with some changes and improvements
Family: His parrents died,he had no one else
Friends: He had them before Ben Solo burned down Luke's temple. Now only one is Ha'kan
History:Mickey was as discovered by Luke Skywalker on planet Mandalor living with his parrents. When Mickey was very young,Luke took him and more few kids around galaxy to train a new Jedi Order. After Kylo burned Luke's temple town,Mickey was only one who survived without becoming Knight of Ren. In battle he took some seriuos damage and some parts of his body had to be replaced. He survived thanks to Ha'kan,Neimoidian who acidentaly came by when Kylo attacked. He replaced Mickey's right leg,right lung and left hand. After that Mickey left his friend to live alone in shadows on Forest Moon of Endor

Last edited:
seriously also can you stop saying I'm a scatterbrain and oh how did this guy become a stormtrooper captain. I thought you would just follow me? Literally there are only two people apart from me in the cell block it is that secure.

lol. soz I really needed to get that out

@Shinx_Shades Iit's cool, dude. I wanna make two things very clear before I post again.

1) I, Captain Cardboard, do not think you, Shinx_Shades, are a scatterbrain and a terrible Stormtrooper Captain. I think that you're a pretty good RPer, and I've had a lot of fun in past RPs with you like the Yugioh RPs. So I hope to have fun in this one as well.

2) Cham Entuwa does think that Zek Phasma is a scatterbrain. For a few reasons. When Zek broke Cham out, it looked like to Cham that Zek had no plan. Also, Cham doesn't fully trust Zek yet. Cham also remembered that Zek's ma was quite a strong, cunning, intelligent lady, while her son forgot to release Cham from the torture chair.

El'ia, on the other hand, doesn't know what to make of Zek. He works for the First Order, but is helping her get free. She's not scared of Zek himself, she was scared of going through the First Order interrogation again.

Also, neither Cham and El'ia absolutely knew how many guards would be outside, making them both nervous to leave the cell, especially since they were now armed so they'd probably just end up getting shot.

So yeah. That's why my characters did what they did. Sorry if that sounded mean or something. I should've put that all in the RP at the right times.

Name: Kai (Nickname: The Shadow)
Weapon of choice: Duel Red Light Sabers, Small Laser Blaster
Description: He was born on the Planet Coruscant. Black hair, One blue eye, One Red eye with a scar across it from the war, Black Shoes, He has a lightly taned skincolour and a Black cape
Starship: TIE Fighter
Side: Null
Family: Unknown, after all these years he has forgoten their names
Friends: The Empire, Bounty Hunters
History: There was a war that happened on Coruscant and he was evacuwated at the age of 5, he never knew who did it but he promested to kill whoever did this, so he joined the Empire since it was the easyest mode of transport, also to hear if they did it

Name: Kaleb Storm
Weapon of choice: Green Lightsaber, Modified Blaster
Description: Kaleb has jet black hair, and wears contact lenses. He is about 5”8 and he wears traditional Jedi clothing.
Starship: Kaleb flies a ship similar to the Gauntlet, which he calls the Infinity. The ship is one of the fastest models in the galaxy.
Family: Distant cousin of Ben Solo, father and mother are both deceased.
Friends: Kaleb has been in hiding recently, training for years so that he will be ready when he confronts Ben Solo.
History: The First Order killed his parents, but he was spared when Ben realized they were cousins. Kaleb went to a distant planet to train, and is finally ready to challenge the Dark Side once again.

Name/Nickname: rrr'rur(traditional)/ crimson(common)
Appearance: rrr'rur traditional cloth clothing and has a modified face mask (more on that in equipment) over that cloth he has scavenged storm trooper armour that varies between a commando helmet, different types of recoulored chest and limb parts that are from special forces, he had collected these over the years he spent on tatoinee
Personality: he is very quiet and often can speak many language and is fluent in Basic and his original tongue. He is very proud of himself as a sand person and holds tradition close to his heart, very few have seen the body underneath the clothe and mask
Allied Faction: the bounty hunters guild
Abilities: he can mask his steps very well and has a great shot
Weaponry: he is armed with a handmade tusken rifle and a armblade he salvaged from a red droid who he went face to face against who called himself mister bones (can remove this if you want, I don't mind to be honest)
Equipment: his face mask has been modified to sense thermal heat, radiation and see the best part to shoot when using a gun, he also has a jet troopers jet pack
Personal Ship: a restored crusader class corvette that holds 2 LAAT (infantry carrying variant)
Backstory: rrr'rur was born into a prestigious tribe of sand people and admired his father for his hunting skills and his mother for her persuasion, he was looking through the waste lands and found a crashed crusader class corvette with 5 crashed drop ships scattered around from a possible battle, the tribe put all there resources into it and ended with a repaired corvette and 2 drop ships, he became the leader and flew the tribe to a the more live able planet of corosaunt while he was there he heard of the bounty hunters guild and instantly wanted to join he got a crew together and joined, but instead of relying on his crew for help with bountys, he goes to corosunt for members of his tribe
Other: N/A

There