• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: After Order Discussion

Cham and El'ia stole a special forces TIE fighter to escape in, mainly because they both didn't trust Zek and didn't know he had a way to shut down the tractor beams or turbo lasers. So they stole the TIE fighter in the hopes raising their chances of escape.

Shadow's ship is also a TIE fighter.

Cyber_Poipole

Previously Cyberspace_warrik
I am very interested
Name: Cyber Jeaom
Weapon of choice: His old Master's green Lightsaber, a DL-18 Pistol, and a scavenged E-11Blaster rifle
Description: He wears a Darker Brown version of luke skywalkers outfit from a new hope, but with a shoulder pad for armor, and a blaster belt. he also has a beard, not long, but just enought to cover the bottom of his face, much like lukes in the last jedi, but brown. OH and he has brown hair.
Starship: He is repairing an A-wing assault fighter
Side: Light, but in rp he might change sides
Family: He isnt all human. He is only 50% human, and 50% zabarak, but it appears the more human qenes of his mother made him look more human.
Friends: The wookies of Kashyyk, but not that many human friends.
History: he was abandoned by his family, during a tussle on the planet tython. while in hiding, his master geroo (Dead pre rp) Deid defending him from bounty hunters, who were hired by an organization that wants to kill any and all jedi left, so they may alliy with the empire. After flying off tython in a now broken A-wing, he resides on the planet Kashyyk, where he has lived for 10 years.

Cyber_Poipole

Previously Cyberspace_warrik
Ok, but the main point of him turning is that he fights his dad and his dad turns him to the dark side, but hes still a good guy, like mace windew, using dark powers for light

SO... Zek am a a captain and I grab an ancient Jedi text, while burning down half of an Ewok village. Then he captures two maliadrans (or something like that) and interrogates one of them. Cham. Then, he tells them his big secret, about wanting to escape, and he wants to take them along, just so they can be set free. then he asks his friend Shadow to help them escape. Then currently, they are heading the the Dantooine system.

Hey @Captain Cardboard, when Cham, El'ia and Zek at the cantina, I reckon they should get attacked by thieves and thugs, kill half of them, rest of them alert the first order that they are there. And since Cham and El'ia have not much of a choice, and they need to get out of there they come along with Zek anyway. And since they don't have a large enough ship to fit all three of them, we convince @It's *that* guy!'s character (or steal his ship) to get us somewhere. I'll load my star fighter into the extra storage space, and we'll shoot into out of space. Maybe they'll even do a bit of romancing on the ship. After that we'll go from there. Somewhere in that story line I'd like Zek to have a good look into that book.

@Shinx_Shades so it appears that you have a plan for that journal. I don't really know what that plan is, so how about we say that Crater found that notebook. He couldn't understand the ancient Jedi language, but there were open pages that he used as a personal journal and notes from a holocron he found. Does that sound good?