• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprite fusion, edition, recreation, fakemon and more!

Hi there, Im really new to this place, and also to sprite editing, but I wanted to do something like this so I could train and practice, I'm not going to be the best pixel art maker you will find here, but you might help me if you ask something.
Please don't ask me to do any+18 things, I won't put breasts into pokemons or things like this.
Also, I do make blood and stuff, but don't ask things like a pokemon with his limbs removes or stuff.
Also, you can be specific with your request, but also not, what could be some kind of liberty for me, like, choosing what im gonna do for the fusion you requested and stuff stuff.Yes, I do ocs ^-^

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Just a reminder - because a lot of people just starting out fail to read the rules - that if you're going to use existing sprites as bases rather than do things from scratch, you're only allowed to use official ones from the games. Editing custom sprites made by other people (note: anything from gen 6 and on that isn't the official ingame models is obviously a custom sprite) is considered art theft and will not be tolerated. ^^