• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Spring Shipping! (A Romance RP)

Discussion Thread https://pokecharms.com/threads/spring-shipping-a-romance-rp-disscussion.16119/#post-431758
(Pokemon can communicate with other Pokemon, but not with trainers.)

Daniel and Saizo ran through the crowded and beautifully decorated streets of Lumiose city. The city was always crowded at this time of year. The cafes were full of couples who weer blissfully conversing as the sun set over Prism Tower. Daniel had been eagerly awaiting the Love Festival, due to the fact that girls wouldn't talk to him regardless.

Daniel could smell the scent of roses through the wind. He put his hand on Saizo's shoulders and exclaimed," This is the year, I can feel it Saizo, We'll find true love for sure this year!" Saio nodded and exclaimed," Greni-njaaa! (Yes, and Melody too!)"

The musician sat down on the curb and watched the passing Gogoats and Taxi's passed through the streets. He pulled out his Saxophone and started play a jazzy tune, a popular form of music this time of year. Melody let herself out of her dive ball and started to sing a simple tune along with Daniel.

Ellie walked the streets of the ever so beautiful Lumiose City. Though she would could visit the city any time she wanted to, she loved every part of it. The lights, Prism tower, the Skiddo, the Taxis, those creepy ally ways full of child gangs, Okay maybe not that but she did love the city. Her favorite part of the city was the atmosphere that it gave off. To her, Lumiose City was just a wonderful place to be. Ellie decided to stop at a cafe to get a quick coffee.

After the coffee break, Ellie went outside the Cafe to continue to stroll through the city. "Maybe I should get my pokemon out. I know Precious would not like to walk, but she kind of needs the exercise. " Ellie then remembering the five cans of "Chef's Slurpuff's Gourmet Pokefood" Precious ate this morning alone. Ellie got her two pokemon out. "Come on girls, let's stroll the city. It is the festival of Love after all!" Though Precious hating walking, Love sounding good to her. Sparks really didn't care either way but was glad to be out of her Pokeball.

After about twenty minutes of strolling the streets of Lumiose looking at the festival activities, Ellie paused when she heard a voice singing and a saxophone. The Saxophone she liked, but the voice was absolutely beautiful. "That has to be a pokemon, but what?" She decided to go find out where the voice was coming from. Ellie and her Pokemon walked a few miles till they saw a guy playing the saxophone with a Greninja and some sort of singing Pokemon. "What a pretty Pokemon." Ellie though to herself. She decided to ask the guy what the Pokemon was. While the mysterious singing pokemon caught Ellie's eye, Precious was fixated on the Greninja. She walked straight over it and flashed her signature flirty smile "Del-Delcatty!"(Hey Handsome~) Sparks watched her friend walked over to the Kalos starter Pokemon and just rolled her eyes. This was typical for the diva to flirt with every pokemon she saw.

(That moment when you call your Greninja the a different name. Also, Daniel is from Kalos, so he has a french accent and says a few french words)

Daniel noticed a girl who came over by him, Melody, and Grey. He stopped his playing and said," Well, Well,Well, I'm a regular to Lumiose, but I've never seen you around here Madamoiselle." He looked at the sunset and muttered," Tres Bien." The sun set on the busy city and the air turned orangish. He opened his saxophone case and set a sign out that said," Tips please." HE patted his Primarina and and smiled towards Prism Tower and said," My Prism tower is beau at this time of day."

Grey looked at the small Delakitty and gave a small two fingered wave. He then said with his charismatic voice," Hey." The streets were overflowing with people and their Pokemon. Prism Tower's shadow cast over Daniel and his Pokemon.

Cassie got off her plane, that took her all the way to Lumiouse City, Kalos. She landed all the way from Alola, because Professor Kukui told Cassie to research Pokemon that were only native to Kalos. But what Cassie didn't know was that Lumiouse City was celebrating their Love Festival, and many couples were on the plane and air-port with her. After waiting a few hours of being in the air-port, and gathering her things, she headed to Lumiouse City.

Cassie finally arrived at Lumiouse City, and there were even more couples there than in the air-port. The streets of Lumiouse City were also extremely decorated. Cassie was just walking around everywhere, not really knowing what to do, when she noticed a girl wearing a buttoned shirt coming out of a coffee shop. Cassie just stared at awe, and couldn't help but follow her.

As Cassie was following her, she felt stupid. She felt like a stalker, and hated it, because she thought she was being creepy, but the girl was just too pretty. The girl than stopped to a guy who was playing a saxophone and had a Greninja, with a Primarina singing along with the tune. The guy was actually really good at playing his jazz music, and Cassie couldn't help but dance a little to the beat. She decided to come out, and walk in "casually," and said to the guy playing the saxophone, "Oh, woah, you're really good!" She took out 500 Poke(? I think that's what the currency is) and handed to the guy. She then looked at the girl, and said, "Oh...uh...hi there! I didn't even notice you standing there. Yeah." Cassie couldn't help but blush the whole time.

"Bon jour madamoiselle, are you here for the Love Festival!" Daniel smiled as he gratefully took the money. He put it's saxophone in it's case and opened got out his bass guitar. He hooked up the instrument to it's amp and started to play the powerful bass line of a rock song he knew. Melody sang along to the rock song blissfully, but she glared at Grey, who kind sing along to rock better then her. Grey casually brushed her off and kept looking at the aDelakitty.

Neon Walked slowy to the event,He was not happy,he just go on that Event because his mom said to he go there "Ugh,Ember seriously this Event is Useless" He said to his Pyroar "You´re right!" The Pyroar exclaimed "Someday we will find out what each other is saying" Neon said Picking headphones to he not hear musics that He REALLY don´t Like it. His Pyroar was walking calmly with him "I´m sure he wanted to say HE Understand me,Because I can perfectly hear him" The Pyroar said looking to his trainer

Ellie smiled and replied to the guy ""Well, I'm Ellie and I not exactly from this city. I live in Snowbelle City, but I come here rarely for special occasions like this Love Festival." She tipped the Saxophone player 1000 Pokemoney (That's what I am going to call it.) And turned to the Mysterious Pokemon. She got out her Pokedex and scanned the pokemon, but it didn't know what it was. "Must be a Alolan Pokemon." Ellie whispered to herself. She was so fascinated by the Pokemon she didn't even noticed the person behind her.

Ellie turned around to find a girl dancing to the Jazz music. "Wow, She's pretty good. I wish I could dance like that." Ellie walked over to the dancing girl. She turned to face her and spoke softly "Excuse me, I's sorry for interrupting your dancing, but you are really good! My name is Ellie, may I ask yours?" Ellie smiled. Meanwhile Precious just smiled and purred while starring at the dreamy Greninja "Del, Del, Delcatty, Del, Delcatty." (So Cutie, What's Your Name, Mines Precious). Spark being rather bored watching Precious flirt with the Greninja decided to follow her trainer over to a another trainer who was dancing. Spark then sat obediently beside her trainer.

"Well, then, No one know Lumiose better then me, so if you need anything, I'm regularly at this corner!" Daniel exclaimed to leaving girl. He kept playing the song and staring lifelessly at the ground. He knew that this would be like every other year, everyone finds love except for him.

Grey smiled at the Delakitty and said," Greeeni-ninja-ja(I'm Grey, your as precious as Diance's Diamonds." The Greninja looked at the other Pokemon who left and then glanced away.

Cassie told the guy playing the bass guitar, "Um, actually I came here to study about Pokemon that are only native to the Kalos region. I already know about Primarina, I even have one myself. But, your Greninja right over there!" Cassie took out her notebook and wrote down notes about the Greninja. "And, if I may add, what's this 'Love Festival' you speak of?" Cassie added.

The girl in the buttoned shirt introduced herself to Cassie as Ellie, and Cassie responded with, "Oh...um... hi Ellie. My name's Cassie and I came from the Alola region." Cassie was scratching the back of her head, and was blushing.

"An, Madammoiselle, only the best, month-long festival this side of Sinnoh! A holiday dedicated to love, couples and bachelor/ Bachelorette come all around the world for love, And I say this on be hav of Lumiose, be our guest!" Daniel went back to playing the song as the crowds fluttered through the streets. He counted up the money in his case mentally and smiled joyously.

While Neon and Ember walked to a Café,The Pyroar looked at the Ellie Luxray "That guy sounds like a good opponent" Ember said calling his Trainer "What is it Boy?" Neon said seeing The Luxray And the Greninja "That two sounds like Great guys to battle" Neon said walking to Near of Ellie and Daniel "Wich of you two are the Luxray owner?" Neon asked to the two trainers

Finally, after 9 hours of bike riding from Shalour City, Nathan finally made it to the love festival. "Wow! This is amazing..." Nathan thought to himself as he looked around the big city. There was taxis, performances, cafes, hotels, Pokemon, and much much more to explore. " I promise I will find my true love here... in paradise." He whispered as he looked at his cast. "Its almost healed, a couple days will heal it, I believe..." Nathan thought, getting distracted by his cast. He started to feel a little sad that his cast might hold him down and might make him look 'ugly'. "You know what! Lets start our own little show! Come on out Torch and Shadow!" he cheered up at the thought that, no matter what, his pokemon will be always on our side. Torch came out of the Pokeball with a pretty pose, while Shadow was levitating, like his unsual self always do.

"Braixen, Braix!" ( "I cant wait to get this show on the road!" ) Torch smiled as she started dancing and throwing her torch around playing with it. "Gren..." ( "Just a few more minutes please... ) Shadow moaned as he started meditating again. "Hahaha!" Nathan chuckled at the fact that his pokemon was excited! In their own way.

Charlie was enamored by the classy and elegant Lumiose City. It was such a perfect place for a love festival- there were taxis, adorable little Skiddo, cafes... The smell of coffee just filled the air, and then of course, what caught her eye the most- Prism Tower. It reaches high up, sparkling beautifully. The festival was amazing, yet Charlie felt nervous as she noticed other people walk by. This is so awkward, she thought to herself, hoping she'd get the courage to talk to someone. Maybe my Pokemon will have better luck, clutching the two Pokeballs, she looked down and released her grip, swiftly throwing them up, letting out a Lucario and an Espeon. The two looked at each other, then at the scenery.

Amethyst licked Charlie's hand, a sign she was going to go and have fun. Charlie nodded, hoping Amethyst wouldn't stray off too far. Amethyst ran around the festival, hyper and excited. Charlie did her best to follow Amethyst.

Thorn smirked as his trainer struggled to follow her own Pokemon. He took the lead, examining others, not really in a lovey-dovey mood, he was serious, checking for danger and other trainers. He rolled his eyes at Amethyst's immaturity and grabbed the Espeon easily, making sure she couldn't escape.

Winter crawled out of the Lysander Cafe, leaving a trail of spilled coffee behind her. Curious, she looked over at the sudden rush of humans, which she despised, all heading towards one location. Where are THEY going? creeping up behind them, she thought out loud, listening into their conversations, "Love Festival, huh? Pathetic." realizing other Pokémon could hear her, she hushed up but decided to keep on exploring the festival.

As Nathan was walking around exploring, he saw a girl walking around with a Lucario and Espeon as her companions. Nathan couldnt help but blush at this amazing sight. "She does look cute, but I dont know what to do! Should I talk to her, or..." Nathan thought as he blushed more. "What if I embarrass myself, what If she doesnt like me because of this stupid cast!"

Nathan thought about it, than came with a solution. "What if this is my only opportunity in life for love?" He questioned himself in his head. He returned his pokemon back into their pokeball, than approaced the beautiful figure.

"H-Hi I am Nathan, whats your n-name" He Studerred. Hoping that he didnt make the wrong decision by just walking up to her..

Charlie brushed her hair to the side and bit her lip nervously. "I'm Charlie," she smiled nervously, though it was a real smile. "Uh," she tried to think of conversation and awkwardly spewed out random thoughts, not knowing much about not-being-totally-weird. "Nice weather today," thinking about what to say again, "Should we go to um... one of the cafés?" she gestured to her Pokémon, basically telling them they could explore as long as they didn't get lost.

Amethyst watched Charlie talk to Nathan and instantly lit up at the fact she could explore the Love Festival. Springtime was beautiful, and she was excited to see the wonders of the season- and meet other Pokémon. Flirting wasn't her strong suit, but surely she'd find someone. Licking Charlie's boot for a moment as a thank-you, Amethyst darted off into the festival, searching for other Pokémon, just someone to talk to.

Thorn rolled his eyes, watching Amethyst run off. He was better- Charlotte was his trainer, he'd stay with her. "Amethyst! Come back!" he knew that other Pokémon would hear and hopefully bring her back. She did get permission to go. But Thorn had the idea that he was the one keeping Charlie's team together, so he'd stay and show responsibility.

Winter ran around the festival, in awe at the beauty of Lumiose City. Winter usually remained in the dark alleyways, making the outside seem amazing, and even if you hadn't remained in dark areas for a long time, it still would put you in shock- Lumiose City was gallant, and Winter tried to hide her amusement. Winter looked over at the Pyroar, then ignored it, looking over at the Primarina and Greninja. Just better Pokémon than I am. Winter stared at the sky, thinking about which café she'd barge into, and ruin, next.

OOC: @Asriel Hydreigon-murr I think you meant to say Kalos, not Sinnoh

BIC:
Cassie had heard about how Lumiose City was known as the "City of Love," but she never thought they'd go as far as to create a festival about it. She stared at Ellie, and just thought, Is it the atmosphere that is making me feel this way, or is it just that I actually do have a crush on her. OH MY GOSH, I don't know what to do! Cassie then came up with something, "Um...Ellie, would you mind if we can explore the Love Festival together?" Cassie then in a quick reaction said, "You know, just as friends, because I would really like to explore this city a little bit before my research. Yeah." Cassie just felt embarrassed the whole time, and still scratched her head.

"Well, I leave you two to your travels, Just Remeber me if you need any help finding your way around the city, those taxis are way too expansive." Daniel said as he packed up his instruments."I'll hope to see you two at the tonight's Galla." Daniel returned the Melody and Grey and tied his instrument cases to his back. "The Galla is at Prism Tower tonight at 12 am, I don't believe you need directions to Prism Tower." Daniel joked as he walked away from the group.

Charlie brushed her hair to the side and bit her lip nervously. "I'm Charlie," she smiled nervously, though it was a real smile. "Uh," she tried to think of conversation and awkwardly spewed out random thoughts, not knowing much about not-being-totally-weird. "Nice weather today," thinking about what to say again, "Should we go to um... one of the cafés?" she gestured to her Pokémon, basically telling them they could explore as long as they didn't get lost.

Amethyst watched Charlie talk to Nathan and instantly lit up at the fact she could explore the Love Festival. Springtime was beautiful, and she was excited to see the wonders of the season- and meet other Pokémon. Flirting wasn't her strong suit, but surely she'd find someone. Licking Charlie's boot for a moment as a thank-you, Amethyst darted off into the festival, searching for other Pokémon, just someone to talk to.

Thorn rolled his eyes, watching Amethyst run off. He was better- Charlotte was his trainer, he'd stay with her. "Amethyst! Come back!" he knew that other Pokémon would hear and hopefully bring her back. She did get permission to go. But Thorn had the idea that he was the one keeping Charlie's team together, so he'd stay and show responsibility.

Winter ran around the festival, in awe at the beauty of Lumiose City. Winter usually remained in the dark alleyways, making the outside seem amazing, and even if you hadn't remained in dark areas for a long time, it still would put you in shock- Lumiose City was gallant, and Winter tried to hide her amusement. Winter looked over at the Pyroar, then ignored it, looking over at the Primarina and Greninja. Just better Pokémon than I am. Winter stared at the sky, thinking about which café she'd barge into, and ruin, next.

"S-sure!" Nathan blushed. "Everyone needs to R-Refresh their minds, right?" Nathan walked with Charlie to one of the cafès. "Umm... I could pay for all your or-orders if you like?" Nathan offered. He soon noticed Shadow was out of his Pokeball. Nathan tried to signal Shadow to go back in, but Shadow replied with a nod of a "no.".

"Oh, umm... this here is Shadow, hes a Greninja. He can also..... levitate.. and yeah, heres Shadow!" Nathan tried to hide his blush, but it made it more embarrsing. "Umm.. ladies first, pick your order and um... ill pay." Nathan studdered.

Winter listened in on Daniel's conversation, interested in whatever the Galla was. Even though I have no trainer... I'll find a way in. Winter ran out of her hiding spot, dashing towards Prism Tower, where she'd wait for a while.

Thorn sat outside of the café, seeing those places as more of a human thing. He urged Charlie to let him back into his Pokéball, which she did. Walking inside, Charlie listened to Nathan closely. "You have cool Pokémon," Charlie did her best not to stutter and ordered. "I'll just have a Lumiose Galette." she felt a bit guilty letting Nathan pay and looked for her wallet. "You can er, order now, too."

Alex was walking around the streets of Lumiose City, looking at all the pretty decorations it had for the Love Festival. As she was walking down the streets, a group of thugs came up to her, and said to her, "Hey, chica, what's happenin', you want to hang out with us? We can show you something truly spectacular." Alex responded with, "No, thanks," and started to walk away, but one of the thugs grabbed her arm and pulled out a knife, and said, "You're going to come with us, whether you like it or not!" Alex made a disappointed face, and, with lightning fast reflexes, punched the dude in the nose. The guy's nose was bleeding, and he had never felt pain like that before. The other thugs rushed up and tried to help him, and then Alex glared at them menacingly, and said, "Don't miss with me." And she walked away.

As Alex was walking around Lumiose City, she remembered something, she doesn't know where anything in Lumiose City is. She tried to ask people directions, but they were all couples, and didn't pay attention to her. As she was asking people, she noticed a guy with some cases, that she presumed held instruments, and asked him, "Hey, there. Can you tell me how I can my way around Lumiose City?"

Daniel looked at the woman who asked him the question and exclaimed with his French accent," Why you, Mademoiselle, have talked to the right person! Now, where would you like to go!" Daniel looked at the girl and thought, Dang, she's beau.

Mei ran through allies with her Gardevoir as she practiced dribbling with the old basketball she had. Lizzi Gestured out towards th busy street of the of Lumiose City. She smiled and said,"I guess we could go out there, I mean it is the love Festival." Mei instantly blushed as soon as she said love.

Alex didn't really know where she wanted to go, she was just walking around Lumiose aimlessly. She then said, "I don't really know. Would you mind if you were able to take me around the city, and show me the sites. You seem like the guy who knows a lot about the Love Festival."

"Well, then I've been attending the Love Festival all my life! The festivities never change, but there's so many of them, Even I haven't been to them all!" Daniel smiled at the girl who he was talking to. He took her hand exclaimed," Well, Well, Well, I have to be at the Galla, because I play In the live band, where would yo u like to go, there are movies, cafes, sporting events, you name it and it's happening here!" He stepped out into the street of Lumiose and waved to travelers of the City.

Alex was surprised that the guy was in a band, and said, "You're in a band, huh? What do you do, and what music does your band do?" The guy had took her hand, and she blushed a little. She still tried to keep her cool, however, and said, "Thank you for offering me around the city. I think I would like go get some coffee, if that's OK with you. I'm sorry if I'm a bit of a bother."

"But of course madam, I've been playing in this band since I was sixteen! We play mainly rock music, but for the festival we play jazz, a popular genre at this time of year, and don't worry about me, I don't have anything to do this time of day!" Daniel exclaimed as he walked through the streets," I know several wonderful cafés around here, My favorite being Cafè Amie." The musician started off in the direction of the cafè.

Down the main road of Lumiose bopped a teen, quiet music playing from a device in her back pocket. By her side walked a Persian, a flower crown on her forehead and a bright smile on her face, and above her head flew a Butterfree, sweatshirt sleeves dangling from his arms. All three listened to the music of the player happily, as they did on a regular basis. They passed by many people and Pokemon, and every once in a while, they'd stop to do a bit of window shopping, much to the Bug-type's disappointment. Soon enough, though, they were able to find a street that led to the heart of Lumiose, and they did not hesitate to take that chance.

Even though they lived in Lumiose, Prism Tower was always amazing to look at. Millie knew that Freedom longed to challenge the Gym Leader here, but she also knew that they'd be no match, since he and Naya were the only Pokemon she had. Nevertheless, the group looked up to the tower's top, and Millie took a large camera out of her bag and snapped a photo of it and the blue sky behind it, smile widening. "I wonder how they'll decorate it this year..." she thought out loud, Kalosian accent strong, looking over to her pair of Pokemon. "I must admit, I'm quite excited to see!"

Freedom couldn't help but glance at Naya when his Trainer said this, honeycomb-like eyes wide and brow furrowed. He knew what Millie was talking about, but she would not be allowed in if they did not have a date. Of course, that's not to say she wouldn't be able to see it- getting an up-close look at it, though, would be difficult.

The Persian seemingly knew what the Butterfree was getting at, because she pursed her lips and looked off to the side for a moment.

They'd just have to find her one to make sure she's happy.

Mei patted Lizzi and said,"I'm just not feeling it this year." Lizzi groaned in discomfort as she went back to the corner of the small basketball court in the ally near the Main road of Lumiose, leading to Prism Tower. The Gardevoir plopped down on the ground and groaned again. She played with rocks for a little bit.

After awhile, Lizzi plotted on how she could get Mei to the Love Festival. A sisniter idea popped into her head as Mei made lay-up. Lizzi used her Telekinises to grab the ball out of Mei's hands. Mei cursed as Lizzi sprinted out of ten ally into th crowded streets.

Mei followed Lizzi until she reached the middle of the road. Lizzi sprinted into one of the branching roads. Mei ran after her Pokemon, only to crash into a girl with sky blue hair taking a picture of Prism Tower. Mei blushed as she hit the ground,"H-ey, I'm s-o-o-rry."

Stumbling forward a bit, Millie's grip on her camera tightened, and she looked back at the brown-haired girl that had run into her confusedly. Smiling lightly at the sight she was greeted with, she placed her camera back in her bag, holding a hand back to help the girl up. "There is no need to be! 'Twas an accident! Here, let me help you up." She now stood facing the girl, both hands held out towards her. "What might your name be? Mine is Millie!"

Freedom landed on his Trainer's head, wanting to get introduced next. "What're we, chopped liver?" he asked her, even though he knew he would not be understood.

Naya chuckled lightly, taking a few steps towards the girl, sitting next to Millie and nodding as a way of ensuring Millie's words.

"Ah, and these are my partners," Millie continued, accent strong, with a giggle. "The Butterfree is Freedom and the Persian is Naya. They are both extremely friendly, so there is no need to be worried!"

"Success," Freedom said to himself, laughing. This caused Naya to roll her eyes and shake her head, before looking up to the other girl once again.

"My Na-meee is Mei, That's my Gardevoir Lizzi," Mei stuttered as she gestured towards Lizzi, who was still holding the ball. Mei pulled out her Pokéball after she relized she could just return Lizzi. The red beam from the ball hit Lizzi as she tried to protest.

Mei took Millie's hand as she helped her up. She smiled, still as red as Incineroar. Lizzi sighed with relief and said from the ball "That's all it took." The streets were still crowded. It was 11:15 and the crowds were starting to hover towards Prism Tower.

Mei looked at Millie and said," That's cute hair you've got, are you her for the love festival?" Lizzi mentally fist pumped as she heard her trainer say this. She wanted Mei to stop worrying about Basketball and start caring more about herself.

Chase sighed, Lumiouse City was full of people as he pushed by them to get to his small home "Eh, Circuit, lets hurry before more people get here" he muttered as he walked through the busy street. Some time pasted before he got pushed towards the tower, he finally gave up and looked at his pokémon "Well I guess we were pull into it this year huh Circuit?" the trainer said to his pokémon before realizing that his beloved Luxio has run off closer to the tower "Circuit!" he called chasing after his pokémon.

Circuit heard his trainer call for him, but with no care in the world to turn back he rushed towards the tower before bumping into a Persian "Lux!" (Ahh!) he said before looking up "Lux, Luxio!" (My, I'm sorry!).

Before Lizzi was returned to her ball, Millie nodded in greeting, blue eyes full of wonder, for she had never been able to see a Gardevoir that close-up. "What a gorgeous Pokemon..." she murmured to herself, turning her attention back to Mei as she continued to speak. "It is very nice to meet you, Mei!" When she was complimented, a light pink color dusted her cheeks, and she instinctively took a strand of the hair inbetween her fingers and played with it, not looking away from Mei as she did so. "Thank you so much!" she replied, smile widening tenfold. "I suppose you could say that I am here for the festival, since I live here and all." With a giggle, Millie pointed down the road she and her partners had walked there from. "Freedom, Naya, and I live that way."

Cocking an eyebrow up, Freedom looked down at his Trainer almost suspiciously. "Maybe telling her where we live right now is a bit much?" he asked himself, glancing over at Naya with quickly-widening eyes as she was tackled down to the ground by a Luxio.

"Wah!" Naya called, falling to the ground with a quiet thud. She almost gracefully got back into her large paws, looking back at the Luxio that had bumped into her with a pacifistic expression on her face. "There's no need to worry! Are you alright?" she asked the Electric-type, looking up to her Trainer once she felt her eyes on her.

Millie had glanced over to Mei as her Persian communicated with a never-before-seen Luxio. "This Luxio, he is not yours, is he?" she asked, genuinely curious, before turning her head every which way in an attempt to find the Pokemon's Trainer.

Last edited:
"No, I've never seen it before, Well, the festival starts in a littl bit, I always miss it, Every year." Mei sighed as she looked at the Luxray. Her blush didn't seize, but it lightened it's reddish color. Lizzi smiled from inside the ball.

"Well, I guess it's interesting that you told me where you live right as I met you," Mei reassured," You atleast have place to call home I guess. I live in the allies." She grabbed her basketball as it rolled by her feet. Mei turned to the beautiful lights of Prism Tower.

Daniel clutched Alex's hand and smiled," Aye, Madamoiselle, Lumiose is the Gem of Kalos, Nae, the world, I hope you find your time here, enjoyable."

(You got it right the first time then.. you put Luxray so close! ;) )

Chase ran up to the scene that had just taken place "I'm sorry, that Luxio is mine" He said as he looked up "names Chase" he said as he looked at the two. He pushed his hair back and sighed "So sorry about Circuit, he can be a goof sometime".

Circuit jumped up onto Chase's shoulder "Luxio, lux lux!" (Chase please, when am I ever a goof!) the luxio's eyes drifted to the different pokémon and jumped back down "Hey! Names Circuit, sorry about that it's just this is our first time here for the festival". Circuit then stared at his trainer "lux lux, Luxio!" (Chase Chase, come on!).

Alex kept blushing at the guy, he had a very strong accent, which she found adorable. Alex than said, "You know something? We never did introduce ourselves, have we? Well, then, my name's Alex and specialize in Fighting Type Pokemon." Alex then reached into her pocket and took out two Poke-balls, and chucked them into the air, and out came a Hitmonlee and Blaziken. "So, what's your name?" Alex asked the guy.

"I'm Daniel," He pulled pulled out his two dive balls released the two 'mons," The Primarina is Melody, and the Greninja is Grey." Melody waved and Grenina just sat there. He gave small two fingered wave.Daniel held her hand as he entered the café. He asked for cappuccino to go.

"Huh, all right, Daniel. So you specialize in Water Type Pokemon, huh?" Alex added, "Well, whatever, you're Pokemon are adorable!" Alex than gave the Primarina and Greninja some Poke-puffs that she had bought earlier.

Blaziken then got his eyes caught at Melody, and so he said to Melody, Blaziken! Blaziken Blaze? Blaziken Blaziken Blazkien Blaze? (Why, hello there! How are you? My name's Blaziken may I ask for yours?)

Alex ordered herself an iced-coffee to go. Alex then said to Daniel, "So, who else are in your band?"

"No one you would know, some guy named James, another named Jesse, I have to go help set up for the dance, Wil, you help me, Madamoiselle?" Daniel asked as he took his coffee and walked out of the café. Melody and Grey followed.

Melody responded,"Pri-Mari Pri-ia(Hi, I'm Melody)" Melody blissfully jumped into the air. She looked at the Blaziken. Grey followed dragging his feet across the ground.

Alex responded with, "Of course I'll help you! I mean you've already helped me, so it's only fair." Alex then gestured to her Pokemon, so that they can follow her, and Daniel, to help set up.

As they were walking, Blaziken went up to Melody, and said, (I'm going to italicize whatever the Pokemon is saying instead of translating it, ok, ok) "So, Meoldy, what do you do? I am very into martial arts, and Pokemon battles." Blaziken then jumped into the air, and repeated many kicks, and he fell down while doing a backflip.

OOC: Last post for today, I have school tomorrow and I need to sleep

"I like to sing(DANCE, PRETEND) I'm not a big fan of battles, That's Grey's job." Melody exclaimed. Daniel kept walking. He looked at the stars as he walked.Grey looked up as he heard his name. The group kept walking until they arrived at Prism Tower.

As Alex and Daniel arrived at Prism Tower, Alex couldn't help but admire the tower. It was such an amazing sight. Alex than said, "I can see why you chose this area for your band's performance tonight. It's really pretty. I guess that's why the gym leader chose this place as well?"

Blaziken than said, "That's cool. I guess I like battling because I am part fighting type, and I do like to push myself, and feel the excitement." Blaziken then went to Grey, and said, "So, Melody told me you like to battle. Can you show me some moves?"