• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Spring Shipping! (A Romance RP)

"Pfft, I'm not one to battle without my trainer consent," Grey scoffed. He went back to sulking. He always had love/hate relationship with the festival. He hated how Daniel hardly ever battled during the festival. Daniel looked up at the Beautiful tower and put his fingers lips. As he watched th tower lights ignite, he sighed," Yes, the Galla is set in the center of town every year,"

Mei looked at Millie and asked,"Are you going to the starting Festivities, I've never gone, you need a date to get in," Mei blushed at the girl in front of her and thought, I need to get in, somehow.

Lizzi released herself from the ball and looked at the lights emanating from the tower. The warm yellow glow filled all the streets the city as the crowds fluttered towards Prism Tower. The sight took Lizzi's breath away. It was absolutely stunning.

(OOC: Why did I change the species halfway through!? Ugh! I'll go back and change that. Sorry! xD)

BIC:
At the sad news of Mei's home, Millie's brow furrowed, and a hand flew up to meet her mouth as she gasped rather loudly. "No, that simply can not be! Please tell me it is not true!" she nearly begged, absolutely stunned. This reply, however, ended once the owner of the Luxio made an appearance, although her brow remained wrinkled upward. "Again, I say that there is no need to worry! I know some Pokemon can be very adventurous, anyways," she replied to Chase. "Also, again, I say that my name is Millie. It is a pleasure to meet you!"

When Mei brought up the festival, Millie shook her head and looked skyward, at the tip of Prism Tower's top. "Ah, that is the same for me, as well. I have never gone, for I have only had dates that never worked out... However, the past is in the past, and I am hoping that I will be able to get in with someone special this year!" Of course she was being optimistic about the future, just like she always was, causing her Pokemon partners to cry out in happiness. "The only problem would be finding that special someone... someone I can really trust, you know?" To both Chase and Mei, Millie asked, "are the both of you here for the festivities, then?" Her accent laced her words almost beautifully, and the teen smiled lightly at its sound- she always liked the accents of Kalosians.

"I live here, And I guess it's kinda hard to avoid them! BUT, then again I've never had a date, so I have never been too invested in the festival." Mei exclaimed, she blushed a bit over Millie's Kalosian Accent, she started to bite her nails, something she did when she was nervous. She had been hiding in her allies for a majority of her life, so she was used to it.

"I-It's true, I ran away from home as kid, My dad scared me off when I announced that I liked girls, He wanted to make sure he had genetic grandkids, since I was the only child." Mei remebered her past life, She thought of playing with her cousins, and her Mom and Dad, but that was all gone now. It washed away like the tide of the Kalos beaches.

Chase nodded "I'm only here for Circuit but who knows, this is my first time being apart of the festival" he slid his hands in his pockets and looked down at his pokémon. His black hair flew in his face as he looked back up "I never really wanted to go to the festival but I'd do anything for Circuit".

The Luxio waved his tail at his owners words "Lux lux!" (Thanks Chase!), the jumpy pokémon looked at all the pokémon heading towards the tower, maybe just maybe he'd find someone to love and care about.

Prism Tower was surrounded by lights strung across the street. The plaza surrounding Prism Tower had road blocks for taxis. Tables were neatly places in the plaza, and stage for the live music was setup. To the side of the stage was podium, for announcements. The plaza had separate area kep for dancing. Several Ushers were sweeping the floor when Daniel and Alex arrived. Daniel smiled at the site of the tower plaza so neatly kept. The musician sat his instrument cases on the stage and looked skyward. He smiled at the night sky and muttered," The stars are aligned, the stage is set, It's almost time to start, Madamoiselle." He looked at Alex and gave his playful smile.

Millie listened intently to Mei's story as it was told, eyes slowly narrowing and lips pursing more with every word. When she was finished, the sky-blue-haired girl sighed, running a hand over her scalp. "I simply do not see why people are prejudice against other people like us. What we decide to do or make of ourselves does not concern them, no?" she thought aloud, her hand now resting under her chin. "If I am to be completely honest, I find it all to be a hassle and very much annoying. While I respect their opinions, I believe they have no right to be so... vocal... about it, and should keep their thoughts to themselves. I know it most definitely does not help with my own self esteem, and it surely does not help anyone else's. Thank you, and have a nice day." This concluded her rant, and to prove its completion, Millie folded her arms in front of her chest and nodded while Freedom flew about her head.

"Oooh! Take that, people!" the Butterfree yelled into the air. He always loved how open his Trainer was and how she expressed her thoughts, and he openly laughed. "Nobody wants to hear any of the trash you have to say!"

Again, Naya could not suppress a grin, which spread across her face as she watched her Bug-type friend fly about. "Preach it," she said quietly to herself, before turning her head to look at Circuit. "Ah, so you're the one who wants to go to the festival, hm? I don't blame you- it sounds like a lot of fun!" she said to the Luxio, grin falling into a warm smile.

"Yeah, I guess your right, I shouldn't take crap from people who swoop so low that they put down the own daughter, that's just...rude, I don't know who my dad was trying to impress by saying that," Mei put her hands in the pockets of her shorts and clenched the soft fabric,"if they exist at all, and show them the pain they caused me." Mei was flattered by Millie's passion for Mei's past.

The lights of Prism Tower lit up to signify that the festival would start soon. Mei sighed," I guess I'll just head back to my ally and just wait through this festival again," Mei put her hands her side and started to walk back to her ally.

Lizzi raised her finger and said,"Wait, no, Mei, don't go!" Lizzi sat down next to the other Pokemon and sighed," I'm just gonna stay her until she comes back, and I know Mei, she won't leave me."

Watching as Mei's Gardevoir called for her Trainer, most definitely wanting her to come back, Millie walked to the Pokemon's side, slightly holding a hand out. "Miss Mei, there is no reason to leave now! What if we found a way into the festival? I'm sure a couple of pretty faces like our own could find someone soon!" Grinning at her own words, the teen could feel a blush paint her face a bright scarlet color, and she looked off to the side as she used a hand in an attempt to wipe it away.

The blush, of course, did not cooperate.

Padding over to Lizzi's other side, Naya looked up to the taller Pokemon, an idea fresh in her mind. "Hey, they both want to get into the festival, right? What if they went together?" she thought out loud, eyes on the ground, although her face stayed pointed towards the Psychic-type. "Just an idea, though, but I think it could probably work."

Mei heard the muffled voice Millie, but didn't stop walking. Her eyes teared up as she walked away. She made it to the entrance of her ally and attempted to wipe away her tears. She looked at Prism Tower and sobbed," Why must life be so hard, can't find one person to love me." Mei knelt down at the entrance to her ally and put her hands to her eyes, but her tears just kept falling.

Lizzi nodded at Naya and exclaimed," Yeah, that might just work, but I still have to take action." Lizzi stood up and patted Millie on the shoulder. She did her best to gesture at Mei and the festival.

Alex gave a smile back to Daniel, and told him, "Yeah, I can't wait to see your band play. I wish you guys the best of luck!" She stared at the night, starry sky, and Alex gazed at it with awe. Alex then said, "You know something, Daniel? The stars here in Lumiose City are aligned so beautifully. And, I really can't thank you enough. You helped me get around this city, even though I was just a stranger. Thank you."

"Vous êtes le bienvenu(your welcome)but, I must thank you, I mean, You gave me something to do today, But in the festival, you need a date to get in, I mean, I only get admidancw into the Galla because I play the live music, but Madamoiselle," Daniel exclaimed. He put his hand on his guitar case and blushed," I guess, I could be your... Date."

Conrad finally reached Lumiose City. "He, we are finally here!" He shouted happily. He was in Kalos for the first time in his life, excited to discover a new region. He heard a lot of good things about the region, and he was encouraged to visit it, especially the most important city of the region: Lumiose City. The taxi left him in front of a hotel. He took his two Pokeballs and threw them, revealing a Salazzle and an Haxorus. "I guess that you are tired of being in the Pokeball." Conrad said. He examined the surroundings. It was a busy street, with a lot of shops and restaurants. He was going to enter the hotel, but a small establishment with the sign of "Center for visitants" caught his attention "Wait a moment, and behave yourselves." He said. He wanted them to have a little bit of free time out of their Pokeballs.

Kah and Avad stood silent. The Haxorus started to talk then. "This is so... Different from all the other cities we've been before". Kah laughed a little. "That's all what you can say? You haven't even gone out." The Haxorus then replied to her friend, a little bit angry. "Sorry for talking. I just wanted to have some conversation." Kah started to go further, looking to a narrow, dark street. "Well... You see... I prefer action." Then she started to approach it. "Hey! Where are you going?" Avad said, a little bit nervous anxious. "You asked for my opinion, and as I said, I prefer action". Then, the Salazzle simply vanished into that dark alley.

Conrad took some guides of the city. "I guess these will be useful!" Behind him, he heard a female voice. "Are you here for The Festival of Love?" She asked. Conrad turned, noticing that it was a young woman that looked like worked there. Conrad continued: "Eh... If I am sincere, I don't know." The woman laughed and gave him a pamphlet with the information about the event. Conrad said thanks and went outside. But, he saw that one of her Pokemon was left. "Hey, where is Kah?" Avad pointed to the street, and, without saying nothing, like a natural instinct, both headed that way.

Alex had a shocked expression on her face. Daniel just asked her out and they didn't go on an official date, yet. Alex was blushing really hard, and kept covering her hands around her face. Alex only thought, Wow! Is he seriously asking me out!? God damn it, I don't know what to say. I mean, he's pretty cute and all, but I don't know him very well! I don't know what do! Alex than said to Daniel, "I really don't know. I don't think I can make a desicion..." Alex then said, "How about we go on a date, somewhere where it's just you and me? And maybe I'll be able to make my decision, unless you don't have the time."

Looking over to Lizzi once she felt a pat on her shoulder, Millie tried to make out what the Gardevoir was trying to tell her. "Are... Are you saying that I should take Mei to the festival?" she asked, the blush that had been fading beginning to rise to her cheeks once more. She pondered this information for a moment, then took a step in the direction Mei had run off in, head still turned to Lizzi. "...I believe that could work for the both of us, but I will let you tell her, alright?" The teen patted the Psychic-type's shoulder, smiling lightly. "I will wait here, I suppose."

Naya's smile widened as she watched this scene play out, now sitting on the pavement by Prism Tower's entrance. "Y'know, sometimes, I just have the best ideas," she said to nobody in particular, chuckling quietly.

"Aye, Madamoiselle, I understand," Daniel consoled," I guess, I'll see you at the festival." the trainer walked away from Alex and went backstage. HE pulled out his saxophone read and put it in his mouth. Backstage was extremely busy, due to the festival about to start.

Lizzi nodded at Millie. The psychic-type took of running towards her trainer in the name of love. Lizzi caught up to Mei and grabbed her shoulder. Mei turned around wide-eyed. Mei sighed when she realized it as her Pokemon," What do you want?" Mei looked at her Pokemon and gave a half-hearted smile.

Lizzi gesture to the festival and then to Millie. Mei blushed and said,' Wait, do you want me to go with her to the festival?!" Lizzi nodded to her trainer and returned to her ball. The teen walked back across the street to Millie. She blushed and started to chew on her thumb and asked"Will you go to the festival with me?"but what it sounded like,"Will you festival me." She blushed more as she heard her mistake

Millie couldn't help but smile when Mei made a second appearance. However, tilting her head in slight confusion, she tried to make out the words she had said- but it wasn't that hard, considering what she already knew. Her smile grew tenfold, and she held a hand out to Mei, eyes closed. "I would love to accompany you!" she replied, glancing over to Lizzi and nodding her head in thanks. "I just know that we will have so much fun! Shall we go, then?" Millie began to turn towards the festival, arm still outstretched toward her partner, wondering just what they would see once they were inside.

"Uhhh...," Mei exclaimed as she took Millie's hand. It was about 11:45. The gates opened to allow guests into the plaza.Mei blushed and smiled as she walked with Millie towards the festival," Well, this is my first time going, so I don't know what to expect."

Daniel finished wetting his read and placed it on the brass-looking instrument. He greeted his band mates and hooked up his bass guitar to one of the assortments of amps they had. The plaza was split into four sections, The buffet table, the tables, the dancing area, and the stage.

"Well, I most certainly do not expect such a beautiful festival to be boring, and I would hope you do not, either!" Millie replied, walking with Mei to the entrance of the festival, smile slightly widening with each step closer.

Her Pokemon trailed behind her, excitement filling their very cores. They might not've had dates, but they had always wondered what the festival was like, and now was their chance to finally find out!

A question popped into her head. Turning her head towards Mei, Millie furrowed her brow in worry. "We do not need a ticket to get in, do we? Are we able to get some at the entrance, do you know?"

Alex felt bad, because she thought that she made Daniel feel bad. So, Alex decided to go back stage, and go talk to Daniel. Some security guards told her not to enter, but she told them that she knew Daniel, so they let her in. She looked around and saw Daniel with two other people. Those must be his bandmates, Alex thought. She went up to Daniel, and said, "Hey, Daniel," she didn't really know what to say, but she eventually said, "are you mad at me? I totally understand if you are." Alex was real quiet, she didn't really know what to do.