• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Spring Shipping! (A Romance RP Disscussion)

Though I am technically not suppose to be on here, I am not going to be using technology for quite awhile. My family and I are fasting for awhile and unfortunately, that means no technology for me. So, I will not be on Pokecharms for awhile. I am going to delete my post on this.

Ok, at this moment, I'll go with one character (although maybe l will add another one in the future); if I still can join.

Name: Conrad.
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: He's mostly of the time serious, just because he needs some time to open himself to the rest. He is very loyal to his friedns
Physical Appearance: Tall and slim. He has brown hair, that combines with his hazel eyes.
Clothes: He wears a striped shirt with a blue and white color. He wears some white shorts too and blue trainers. He also have a pair of sunglasses .
Dislikes: Mostly the people who is rude and ungrateful.
Pokemon: Kah, his Salazzle, and Avad, his Haxorus.

Nickname: Kah.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Species: Salazzle.
Personality: Kah is a tough lady. She is quite proud. She has a very dominant behavior, and she won't doubt in using her skills in achieving her objectives. She's quite serious at first, even scary and rude, but if you get some time to know her better (and if she likes you), she will start to treat you very kindly.
Accessories: She has a necklace made of a strange dark-gray metal with the shape of a heart. Anyways, the heart is broken, only showing the left part of it, and most of the time, it is covered with a lilac bandana ornamented with poison motives.

Nickname: Avad.
Sexuality: Homosexual.
Species: Haxorus.
Personality: He is very kind, despite his terrible aspect. He is very friendly and only gets angry when someone messes with his trainer. He is very polite too.
Accessories: He wears a black bow tie and a small top-hat of the same color.

Last edited:
Alright. I'll post as fast as I can.

(By the way, I added the trainer and another Pokemon. I don't know if you saw it, but it seems like it only copied one of the Pokemon. I've modified my commentary as fast as I saw it).