• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Spring Shipping! (A Romance RP Disscussion)

The Festival of Love happens in one month, and your OC(s) do(es) not have a date(s)! You have one month to find that special match with your significant other. Many Trainers and Pokemon gather around Lumiose City at this time of year. Your allowed to be a Pokemon or a Trainer, although I prefer for everyone to be both. Pokemon will hook-up with other Pokemon and Traniers will hook-up with trainers. So let's hop to it!

Rules
1. Follow all of Pokecharms' rules
2. No Megas, Legndaries. or Z moves
3. Keep it PG-13
4. Use good grammar ,spelling, and punctuation.
5.There is limit to four OCs, but only one trainer.

Character Sheet.

Trainer Sheet
Name:
Personality:
Physical Appearance:
Clothes:
Pokemon: (Max is three)

Pokemon Sheet
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Accessories:

Now here are my OCs

Name: Daniel Ibuki
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Personality: Daniel is very flirtatious, but also arrogant. He can get on people's nerves, or he can make them laugh and be a solid option as a friend. He doesn't know when to stop talking. Daniel has no filter for th stuff he says. If he thinks it, he'll probably say it.

Physical Appearance: Daniel stands at 6 foot 3 and weighs 170 pounds. He has black hai combed into a gentleman's haircut. Daniel has light blue eyes.

Clothes:Daniel wears a blue Greninja t-shirt and black Darkrai shorts. He has blue tennis shoes and black socks.

Likes: Hard Rock, Salt, Pokemon, and Music. He can play the Saxophone and the Bass Guitar.
Dislikes: Rap, country, and heavy metal
Pokemon: (Max is three) Melody and Grey

Nickname: Melody
Sexuality: Homosexual
Species: Primarina
Personality: Melody loves to make friends and talk. She is polite and gets nervous around female Pokemon. She loves to sing along to Daniel's playing.
Accessories: A pair of Coral themed Headphones, to help her concentrate when girls are near.

Nickname: Grey
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Greninja
Personality: Grey is outgoing and is very athletic. He loves to tease Melody and battle with Daniel, but he loves to flirt even more. Grey does not know when he needs to shut up. He constantly runs his mouth and says offensive things, but can be nice if he likes you.
Accessories: None.

Name:Neon
Personality: Neon is very lazy and relaxed.He is not much flirty and Arrived with other peoples specially girls by a certain thing that happened on his life(will be revealed in the RP)
Physical Appearance:Not much fat and not too much thin,he too have light red eyes and black hair
Clothes:Black pants,Black jacket,Red shirt,Blue shooes,He uses Blue headphones
Likes:Musics(specially games musics),His pokemons,Pizza,Lions looking pokemons
Dislikes:Girls,Ice types,monkeys looking pokemons
Pokemon:pyroar(Male),

Nickname:Ember
Species:pyroar
Personality:Lazy and not a bit worried
Accessories:His fur is black

Nickname: Drey
Species: Garchomp
Personality: He can easily get angry and pissed
Accessories: Hate grass types

Last edited:
Trainer Sheet
Name: Nathan
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Kind, loves to play with pokemon, Mostly smiles
Physical Appearance: Has a Broken Arm, So he wears a cast on his right arm (his 'Throwing Pokeball' arm)
Clothes: Wears a orange Cap, has a Reddish-Orange Jacket with white stipes, and on his legs he wears blue jeans and White Shoes
Dislikes: Being constanly watched
Pokemon: Torch, Shadow

Pokemon Sheet
Nickname: Torch
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Species: Braixen
Personality: Kind and sometimes clumsy. Loves performing her tricks
Accessories: Has a Bow behind her left ear

Pokemon Sheet
Nickname: Shadow
Species: Greninja (Shiny)
Personality: Calm, is practicing Meditating "Zen Power" so most times he sits in a meditation postion and closes his eyes. However he never opens them untill he is done
Accessories: has a black hood around his back

Name: Charlotte (Goes by Charlie)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Around strangers and new people, she's extremely shy and nervous, and often tries to avoid people. Though, if you manage to get close to her she's a total dork that will stay close to you forever- being that she's pretty clingy. Charlie tries to avoid conflict and drama but will eventually get involved. If she feels comfortable about speaking about her thoughts she'll rant on forever since even though she hates talking when she feels uncomfortable, she enjoys expressing herself. She's a listener too and can stay quiet when listening to long and dull conversations.
Physical Appearance: Charlie's eyes and hair are both a dark brown color. Her hair is shoulder length and always very frizzy and curly, but manages to stay slightly organized. Her skin is a slightly tanned color but not completely dark nor light. Her frame is thin, probably too thin. She always seems to have some sort of emotion on her face and manages to express it well. She's also quite short, standing at 5'4.
Clothes: Purple glasses and, usually, a light blue sweater with navy jeans and furry brown boots. Sometimes she wears a light blue beanie, but she usually won't. If it's cold outside Charlie would pack some gloves and a coat, the same color as her sweater.
Likes: Just having fun and being with someone kind. Kind and loving to Pokémon of course, yet loves battles.
Dislikes: Being uncomfortable or in an awkward situation.
Pokemon: Amethyst & Thorn

Nickname: Amethyst
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Espeon
Personality: Unlike most Psychic types, she's not calm and collected and usually runs wild, being excited often and being carried away quickly. When she is scolded, she remains quiet and retreats, spending some time alone before returning.
Accessories: A lush, dark purple scarf.

Nickname: Thorn
Species: Lucario
Personality: Stern and commanding, but very kind and humble. Once you get to know him, he's a huge pushover and will do anything to protect you- especially if you're close to his trainer, Charlie.
Accessories: None

(Okay, this third character is a Pokémon but they don't belong to my trainer character)
Nickname: Winter
Species: Glaceon
Personality: Cold and distant, hard to befriend, especially since doesn't trust others (was abandoned by trainer). When she feels close to someone, she tries to belittle them, (basically the tsundere anime cliche type) but eventually becomes close to them. She's very sincere and kind on the inside.
Accessories: None

This looks cute! I WANT TO JOIN :3

Trainer Sheet
Name: Casandra (Cassie (What she prefers to be called)) White
Personality: Cassie is a bit shy, and when she has a crush on someone, she usually becomes extremely awkward around the person. Cassie might be shy around her crushes, but she is very open with her friends and likes to mess around with them. Cassie can also get very annoyed with people who she hates.
Physical Appearance: Cassie is a bit tall, she stands at 5'10". Cassie has a very fit build, because she's very into exercise. Cassie has really long blonde hair, some of it covers one of here eyes, and she has blue eyes. She has pale skin, not super pale, but she doesn't really have a tan.
Clothes:
  • T-Shirt
  • Hoodie
  • Jeans
  • Sneakers
(She doesn't like wearing heels)

Dislikes: Rap (Me: BUT EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY LOVES RAP!), Boiled vegetables (They just make vegetable taste worse than they actually are), and, Cocky, Arrogant people
Other: She's lived most of her life in Alola, and was Professor Kukui's assistant for a while.

Pokemon:

Nickname: NA
Species: Decidueye (Shiny)
Personality: He is very calm and collected, but bad-a** in the same way!
Accessories: He still has the Dartrix emo hair-cut.

Species: Primarina
Personality: She likes to look elegant all the time, and always wants attention from Cassie.
Accessories: A microphone (cause she likes to sing)

Species: Incineroar
Personality: He can get angry very easily, and likes to battle the most.
Accessories: Finger-less gloves (cause why not?)

I hope it's not to late to enter :p

My character:
Nickname: Phero
Species: Shiny Emolga
Personality: Phero seems really jolly at times, and finds it funny how people are attracted to eachother. Sometimes though, he acts sad and reclusive because he has no one to share his feelings with himself.
Accessories: He looks nothing diffrent, other than being shiny, of course.

Resuming..........
200px-Vuvuzela_hue.png

Oh, and battles In This Rp will be judged by me. I have my own judging method to make it fair, overall it's Pokemon match-up and who's the better RPer. Example: If a person has bulbasaur against a Charizard, the Charizard will destroy the bulbasaur, now if it's a venasaur, and it's owners RPer rights beatiful heart written sentiment, the venasaur wins.

Don't you worry @Asriel Hydreigon-murr ! I got your back!
But you're going to have to be patient, because it's going to be hard being two people in the same RP.

Trainer Sheet
Name: Alexandra (Alex)
Personality: Alex is very kind and likes to be around people. She's very calm, but everything she does is done in a mature and awesome manner. Alex isn't one to be angered easily.
Physical Appearance: Alex is 5'08" tall. Alex has long black hair, and it sort of looks like Sabrina's from Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen. She has a very calm face, and has green eyes. Alex is also tan in color.
Clothes:
  • Tank Top
  • Sweatpants
  • Sneakers
Likes: Fighting Type Pokemon, Martial Arts, Listening to music, and Breaking things in half (not in a crazy manner, however. like, breaking a board in half)
Dislikes: Arrogant, Rude people

Pokemon:

Species: Hitmonlee
Personality: Just like Alex, he's very into fighting
Accessories: none

Species: Blaziken
Personality: He's very calm, but falls in love with too many Pokemon.
Accessories: none

The easiest way to use more than 1 character (for me, anyways) is use them both in one post, make separate paragraphs for the two characters in a post. Yes, it might take a while to post, but in the end its worth it.

Trainer Sheet
Name: Mei Fukishima
Personality: Mei is outgoing when it comes to stuff she's loves.She can't help but blush around people she's attracted to, so she can't help but blush. She stays around the allies of Lumiose and is polite and shy. She plays Point Guard in Basketball She dreams of playing for the Kalos Gardevoirs
Physical Appearance: Mei is 5 foot 6. She is moderately tan and desintly built. She is skinny, and feels she needs to get stronger if she ever wants to play basketball. So, she lifts weights But has very little muscle. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She wears her hair in pigtails.
Clothes: Mei wears a baggy worn shirt of her favored women's basketball team, the Kalos Gardevoirs. She wears baggy basketball shorts and very nice Gardevoir themed basketball shoes. Hear shorts are green.
Dislikes: Practically anything else
Pokemon: (Max is three)

Pokemon Sheet
Nickname:Elizabeth
Species: Gardevoir
Personality: Lizzi(She goes by) is very outgoing and loves to explore Lumiose, but Mei won't let her.

Question: are there any characters that don't already have ships? I've been looking for a romance RP (for some reason) and don't want to be left out by not having a ship for my characters. :p

Name: Millie Pianka
Sexuality: homosexual and demisexual
Personality: She's a bright and cheerful person, always one to start up a conversation and be wary of how much she talks. Many people find she's dependable and not once has she told a lie. Millie knows that doing so would land her in a large load of trouble, so she lives by a policy of never lying. She likes to think she acts mature, and more often than not, she does, but she can slip into a more childish personality on rare occasions. Millie loves trying new things and meeting new people.
Physical Appearance: Millie has bright, sky blue eyes that match the base of her dyed hair, which gets more purple closer to the ends. The hair's shoulder length with bangs swiping off to the left side of her head, and it's pinned on her right side. She's pale and very skinny.
Clothes: Her usual outfit consists of a navy blue tank top, blue-and-grey plaid shirt (which is buttoned up at her elbows), partially ripped jeans, and navy blue Converse sneakers.
Likes: the color sky blue, sweets, writing, learning new things
Dislikes: the color forest green, sour foods, things involving history or science
Pokemon: Persian, Butterfree
Other: (I didn't know where else to add this) She speaks in a strong Kalosian (French) accent.

Nickname: Naya
Sexuality: heterosexual
Species: Persian
Personality: Battle-hating, Showcase-loving, and friendly toward mostly everyone, Naya despises anything that has to do with pain, be it her own or someone else's (especially someone else's). Not being the fastest of them all doesn't mean she's not the most graceful, and she will show off her dance moves whenever she has the chance, but she doesn't use the phrase "show off" under any circumstances.
Accessories: You'll rarely ever find her without a flower crown she made herself on her head.

Nickname: Freedom
Sexuality: pansexual
Species: Butterfree
Personality: Easily annoyed, Freedom is usually a laid-back Pokemon. He prefers the outdoors and battles to anything other than that, though. Others see him as rude and heartless most of the time, but deep down, he does care and secretly loves kids.
Accessories: He wears a yellow hoodie with holes cut in the back for his wings. Its sleeves are slightly too big, and he lets them hang over his hands/paws/whatever-you-call-them.

Just tell me if there's anything I should change, alright?

Also, could I maybe get a master list of all the ships and characters without ships so far? That would most definitely help me out! :up:

Also also, might I ask what Bendy pic you're talking about, @Asriel Hydreigon-murr? I didn't think I had one...

Last edited:
Gotcha. Still, though, I gotta make me some ship names! I'm fairly good at that, if I do say so myself! >w<

Ellie x Cassie = Cellie
Daniel x Alex = Danlex
Nathan x Charlie = Chathan

I played around with the non-shipped characters, too, just incase... :p

Neon x Mei = Meion
Neon x Millie = Milleon
Mei x Millie = Meillie

Oh, and I'll get to posting on the RP as soon as I can!

I have no clue if I can join but I'm going for it!

Trainer Sheet
Name: Chase
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Chase is harsh and wants everyone to listen to the rules, he acts very emotionless and rarely will laugh or smile.
Physical Appearance: Chase is 5'6ft, he has black hair with hazel eyes.
Clothes: Chase wears a purple jacket, with chains attaching from the line of the zipper to the left side. His pants are purple leather, and he wears black boots
Likes: He loves helping people, even if it means risking his own life.
Dislikes: Rule breakers, it just annoys him to stop all the bullies and people who just won't listen
Pokemon: Luxio (Circuit).

Pokemon Sheet
Nickname: Circuit
Species: Luxio
Personality: Circuit is like his trainer, harsh when needed, but he is usually calm and collected. If a fight breaks for any reason thats not just trainer battles, he intends to stop it.
Accessories:Circuit wears a purple scarf.