• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
The legend of pika would it be ok if i could show my character in a roblox server so you could see ho it looks like then i could do my character sheet?

upload_2017-10-1_1-3-50.png

Alright then now that i got in the picture here is my character sheet

Name: Sage The Multi-Hedgehog
Parentage: Sage's was adopted and does not know who is real parents are. His father though us really dark for the person who tried corrupting him is Mephlis
Appearance: ^^
Background: Sage is always looking something to do during his time when he is bored
Other Info: Sometimes Sage could end up getting corrupted by the darkness from Mephlis and he would lose control of his power. If his corrupted self goes full power, the limit that Sage could use his power its possible that it could destroy anything in its path. As of Sage being a good person he could sense someones energy to see how powerful his opponent is

ok, you frogot some stuff: is he from the past or future, second, we arnt going to have mephlis in this, since the main vilan is speed, and 3rd, can u explain the multi hedgehog?

Ok then 1st of all either way Mephlis won't be in the RP cause hes already dead. 2nd Sage is from the Future. 3rd The Multi thing is like if you have a character and it does not look all like a Hedgehog or a Fox like if the character has traits or looks of two or more animals its Multi

May I say something? Isn't it a little OP to have turbo so fast he almost teleports? Just to make it a little more realistic, slow him down some, until later in the rp.

Yes, but this soon in the rp? Shouldn't he have to practice some first, than be fast enough to do it automatically? He could basically then just go run at speed now, beat him, rp over.

But still, its like flash vs reverse flash, and they ran equal speeds. The only thing is that reverse flash had a little more experience, the Flash could learn in a day or two. I was saying that maybe he could slow him down a little, so it would make the team more balanced, and maybe make preparation a need.

ok, he doesnt teleort, he is just that fast, it is yes, to counter speed, but turbo contoles how fast he goes, he just didnt want to talk to anyone, so he went his max speed. He didnt want to put up with shade or nia talking about their events, he wants to cope with shadows soon to be death alone