• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
story: the future is horrible. why? sonic. Little did he know what he unleashed. His son (my oc) turbo, trained by shadow, was sent back in time to stop his father. Will he succeed, or will he fail.

If u wanna be a sonic character already cannon, let me know.

Heres the oc form:
Name: Turbo The hedgehog
Parentage: son of sonic and amy from the future.
background: To stop sonic, he came from the future. he must stop his own father from unleashing speed, an evil being faster than sonic. Turbo, who is called "the chosen one" is also a being, and the only being that can beat speed, but he doesnt know that yet.
looks
eN3wNkbW7qL14nYiefzEEkA8RyNb32AFIHLpjlKUicgL7VMv5k58HaMqZZtjGTMCgyGrRmK3VhnlDkrwl0adUabC-a0j3OQX0BTFRYlS72gsa47a3SAw3n_HpmvZzYyjRWrwrh7P
my own custom image. Copy righted by me. Took me 8 hours.

other info: Was trained by shadow, and raised by amy, sonic for 2 years, tails, and knuckles

Name: Shade The hedgehog
Parentage: Shadows nephew from the future
background: Shadow was put to protect his nephew, Shade, but Shadow soon learned, that Shade was Turbo's opposite. He began to be trained with Turbo, causing a rivalry between them.
Tools: Shade is basically a tech savvy version of Shadow. His hover boots are way more modern, allowing him to reach higher speeds than Shadow could reach. (Didn't say he could control the speed though, yet) He also fights with gloves like Shadow, but enhanced them with em pulses, to compensate his lack of Chaos powers.
Personally: He is very tech savvy, and likes to go fast. Shade is very straight forward, and would never lie to you about anything. Especially when you don't want to hear the truth. He will always try to be the best.

Heres the oc form:
Name: Blangro The hedgehog
Parentage: son of tails
background: N/A except not known mother
other info: Trained by Tails mother still unknown except she was a spy to hunt down shadow and kill him and he is still wondering.

Name: Wolfy the Wolf
Parentage: N/A
Background: N/A
Personality: Wolfy doesn't really know anything about herself except that she is a wolf. She is shy and quiet, being an introvert she doesn't like to show her feelings to anybody. She doesn't like to fight or people fighting but will allow it/fight if she really needed to. She is very kind and likes to help people though she is very cautious of everyone
Appearance: Wolfy looks like a humanated wolf with black fur and two black ears on the top of her head. She has a normal looking type of tail and her left eye is dark blue while her right eye is a yellow/gold color. She wears a black spaghetti- strap tank top and black shorts with a black bag that has many items in it
Other: She doesn't remember much about her past not her parents though she is an excellent fighter even if she doesn't like to fight

D

Deleted member 227971

Name: Delphi The Cat
Parentage: Silver and Blaze's daughter
Background: Unknown
Personality: Loyal, Kind friendly fast.
Appearance:
upload_2017-9-27_19-5-47.png
(By Me On MS Paint)
She also has the bracelet things Silver wore, meaning she can levitate items and herself.
Other: None

Name: Sasha the Cat
Parentage: N/A
Background: N/A
Personality: She may seem cold at first, but once she warms to others, she can a bit caring. She isn't afraid to have a fight with someone.
Appearance: Sasha.jpg
Other: Admires Blaze and can control fire like her.

Name: Nia the Demi-Hedgegod
Parents: the future daughter of Theifneik The Hedgegod(another Sonic OC of mine)
back Ground: Will explain later, But will one thing: She was Trained by Shadow and Her father and became Friends with Turbo and Shade, Constantly Having to break up their fights.
Appearance:
Drawing (1).png

other: like her Father, she is Incredibly Strong, although Unlike Theifneik, she is actually decently Fast and Smart.

I read the post, and I am wondering about the scenario. The post left very little information about the next post. I would have posted sonner, but I don't have enough info.

Btw this is Theifneik

Name: Theifneik The Hedgegod
Parents: The Thunder god Nara
back Ground:
Theifneik's father, one of the gods, wanted a child. However, he could not have one. So he sacrificed a part of himself to make that son. That part was his immortality. The god and demigod lived in peace.
Professor Gerald learned of the gods, and managed to meet with Theifneik's father. He convinced the god to lend his aid to Project: Shadow. This, of course, was before the Black Arms arrived. Theifneik's father got his son to give his blood to Gerald, as it was for a noble cause (developing a cure to NIDS). Theifneik, still a boy, didn't understand much. He just did as his father told him. Gerald used the demigod blood to create the Biolizard, the prototype. However, the creature was a failure. Gerald still had some of the blood, and began searching for an alternative.
The Black Arms arrived, and Black Doom and Gerald made the trade. Shadow was born, and the Eclipse Cannon was created. Soon, however, GUN learned of the alien involvement with Project: Shadow. The United Nations commanded the project to be shut down, and everyone involved to be terminated except for the professor. The ARK was cleansed, Shadow was sent to the surface, Maria was killed and Gerald was arrested. For his documented involvement with the project, Theifneik's father was killed as well. Theifneik was spared, due to being a young boy.
Theifneik later uncovered his father's journal, and knows about what his father did. Combining notes with Project: Shadow's file, he believes his blood was used to create Shadow. The fallen god didn't know about the Black Arms or why he was killed, so he left no mention of it in his diary. As far as Theifneik knew, his father was unjustly killed by a corrupt government. While that is true to a certain extent, he was missing many of the facts, and believed GUN was the same. He fought Against GUN and Sonic, and Eventually Lost. he then Disappeared. then came back, and After a while, started helping Sonic and co.
After Speed appeared, Theifneik Went into hiding to protect his daughter, after her mother disappeared, he decided to train her, in hopes that she could help bring the world back to its former glory. She decided to also get Shadow to train her a bit.
Appearance:
Drawing (13).png

other: has thunder powers. Not as fast or as Smart as his daughter, but even stronger. the thing in his hands is totally an Illusion. Totally not a Distorted version of a chaos Emerald.

Last edited:
ok, accuple problems. 1, in this universe the adventure seires never happened. 2. the timeline is scattered, so half the rp will be in 2030, half in 2018, and hlaf in an unknown area, 3, the roleplay will mainly be fcusing on how the characters decandance are nothing like them.