• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Spacial Sectors in Sinnoh

"Spatial Sectors in Sinnoh"
Legends roam, the gods themselves are in chaos, with humans stuck in the middle. The Sinnoh economy is tanking due to the tourism industry tanking. Most that are there, are either trainers wanting to make a name for themselves, people in search of the legends, or those poor souls stuck in the middle.
Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname:
Appearance:
Pokemon:If Any

My Sheet
Name:Kou
Nickname:"Shop"
App:See Picture
Dislikes:Rude people, pushy people, selfish people
Pokémon:Golbat(Frank), Chatot(Crosby or Crosy), Egg(???)

Kou woke up in Sandgem, in the abandoned lab. Crosy woke him up with a loud beeping noise. He got up and put him in his pokeball, and got up, put his jacket on, and began his way to Jubilife.

((Can I join))
Name: Winter Frost
Nickname: Ice Queen
Appearance: Same as picture
Dislikes: loud people,people mistreating Pokemon,warm things
Pokemon:Garchomp(Drake),Chandalure (Wisp),Milotic(Siren),Bisharp(Duke),

Winter awoke to the sound of her alarm clock and also of her Pokemon yelling from downstairs so she flgot changed into a white sundress and white peep-toe wedges she then told her hair in a messy bun she then walked downstairs and fed her Pokemon and also herself

(Of course)

Kou walked out through the route and got to jubilife unharmed. He walked into town, feeling the rain on his head. He put his hood up and wandered through the city, looking for some directions to Oreburgh, so he can get the first Sinnoh league badge. "Despite the state of things, with the lake guardians about, Darkrai and Creselia battling all day in Castelia, and yet they insist...eh, it gives me an easy way to get stronger..." He thought as he leaned up against the pokemon center. He unbuttoned his jacked and checked what he had in his pockets. A few spare pokeballs, a oran berry, a sweet poffin, and a potion or two. "Eh..I can sell this for a pretty penny."

Last edited:
As Winter washed the dishes that her and her Pokemon used she returned all her Pokemon except Duke sense Duke liked to walk right next to her all the time after getting her bag filled with stuff her and her Pokemon needed they set off to go to Snowpoint city

{Can I Join?}
Name: Isaac
Nickname: Mystic
Appearance: About 6'1" with Brown Eyes, Dark Jeans, A Green T-Shirt, and a watch on the left wrist with brown hair.
Dislikes: Mushrooms, Annoying/Mean People, and Bugs
Pokémon: Dodrio, Sylveon, Noivern, and Shuppet
-------------------------------------------------
Isaac woke up to a loud crash. Noivern and Dodrio had started roughhousing again. He went downstairs and told them both to stop. "Look you two, whoever stops first gets a treat." he offered. Dodrio stood up straight with all three heads pointing in Isaac's direction. Noivern stood still as as a statue with only his ear twitching from time to time. "Good job Dodrio. Catch." Isaac said as he tossed the three-headed pokemon a snack into each of its mouths.

(Yeah man)
Kou found his way to Oreburgh, and found the paths empty, and he saw a shooting star. He closed his eyes and wished for something life changing, something wonderful, maybe meeting a friend or something. Then he opened his eyes, and heard the cry of a pokemon. He opened his eyes and saw a man in all black with a blue mask hiding his eyes, dusk ball clutched in his hand. He saw a little green bird running around. Kou didn't know what pokemon it was, but he knew it had tears escaping it's eyes. Kou pulled out a pokeball with a smoke seal attached, and chucked it by the bird. With a puff of smoke, Frank flew out of the smoke as the pokeball flew back to Kou's hand. The bird was in shock, "Tuu..." It uttered through it's tears. The masked man threw out a Machoke, and commanded it to brick break Frank. "Aerial Ace" Kou whispered and Golbat swiftly narrowed it's eyes and struck the Machoke across the face. The man returned the Machoke, and threw out a Golem. "Oh goodness..." Kou swiftly sent out Crosy and had him use Sing. Frank and Golem's eyes shut while Kou and the man covered their ears. Kou ran to the bird and picked it up, and returned Frank. The pokemon looked up at Kou "Natuu?" It said as it looked up at him curiously. Crosy landed on his shoulder as the Masked man threw a rock at Golem, waking it up. "Oh no....not again..." Kou whispered. The masked man called "Rollout!" Kou looked in fear as the giant boulder that was charging at him. He clutched the pokemon that was apparently Natu. and began to run, but the Masked man sent out his Machamp to stop him. Kou stopped....he knew it might be the end. The Natu looked up at Kou, and his eyes glowed cyan blue, and Kou felt a cold wind rush through him...and he was in a snowy forest. The Natu jumped out of his hand, and began to happily walk to the north. Kou was speechless, cold and most importantly...hungry.

Name: Jessie Fox
Nickname: Fox (Most people don't know his first name)
Appearance: CLICK ME
Dislikes: Losing, being rejected, his pokemon getting hurt
Pokemon: Lucario, Azumarill, Flareon, Grotle

(can i join, but can I be a pokemon?)

Name: BeepLettuceBee
Nickname:Beep
Age" 5 or something, they lost count
Appearance: Shiny swadloon, uses Camouflage to mask shininess
Likes: memes, puns, and anything extremely ironic, or has a good tune.
Dislikes: mean wumboes, ice cream
Pokemon: is a swadloon.

Beep awoke to the sound of battling, remembering he was in Sinnoh now. he grumbled, and went to check it out. he saw a battle, and then a flash. "mm. looks like snowpoint." after so much exposition, it would take hours to talk about, they had arrived at snowpoint. "huh." he said, and then thought, looks like 'em. he started to approach them when he realized they were a trainer! (also he doesn't like ice cream, much less ice) he stayed camouflaged to look like the snow, so that they could still efficiently follow them.

(Sorry bud, Talkin pokemon aren't a thing in this...)
Kou waded through the snow, being lead by the little Natu, Crosby shivering, but refusing to go in his ball so he could his partner warm. The Natu seemed unaffected by the cold, which perplexed Kou. It's feathers seemed like a light coat, not to mention it's small stature. They followed it through the snow, Kou's luntil they saw a girl with hair like the snow around him, and he tried to speed up to meet her, and he did speed up, for about a second before his left leg(which was also his bad leg) buckled and fell to the ground. His face felt the snow, so bitter cold it burned, and he shut his eyes, while Crosby was chattering like his alarm, but he just smiled. "Good boy...."(Jessie your all clear to be apart of this)

"Alright Fox, I'm not here to talk crap. You got lucky last tie=me, let's see if you can win against my new and improved Onix!" a large man grinned as he starred down at a scrawny looking teenager who held a placid expression.
Jessie scoffed before mockingly playing with his pokeballs, "Oh I'm sorry, has the battle started? I thought that was your cheerleader." he smirked, causing his opponent to grow red with anger. "Go Azumarill." Jessie called out his water-type who sprung forward with it's strong legs.
"Whatch yourself Fox don't get cocky." the man grunted before simply pointing a finger at that the large rock pokemon lunged at Azumarill, Fox shrugged before crossing his arms and watching the battle. His pokemon dodged the Onix with ease and sprang up before usign Aqua tail on the opposing pokemon's skull.
"Water gun, then muddy water." Jessie said calmly, and like that the battle had ended. "100 Old man, you know what you owe me." Jessie's face suddenly turned serious as he snatched the money from the larger man's hand before shoving it into his pocket. He nodded to Azumarill before returning the pokemon and walking out of the alley.

After he settled the squabble, Isaac got all of the pokeballs he left upstairs and his bag. "Okay Dodrio, return. Noivern lets get moving. We have our first gym battle today!" he said as Noivern roared with pride. Isaac got on Noivern's back and told him where to go. They were headed for the Oreburgh City Gym. "Okay Noivern, go!" once he signaled Noivern he was ready for take off, they shot on over to Oreburgh but not before seeing a battle taking place below. "Noivern land there; by the clearing." he commanded. Noivern landed and Isaac got off. He saw a young looking boy with an Azumarill.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name:Nicholas
Nickname:"Nick”
App:See my profile pic
Dislikes:losing, criminals
Pokémon: Charmeleon (Flame); Roselia (Thorns); Fearow (Aero); Virbrava (Goggles)

Nick woke up and changed his clothes. He did his normal routine and left the room. He thanked Nurse Joy for letting him stay in the Center and sighed after leaving the place. “Man, everything is too easy. I want a challenge,” he said aloud. He saw a fight between two people and then a boy leave the alley. Then someone else got into town with a Noivern. “Hey guy with the Azumarill. How about a battle?” Nick asked with a grin.

Last edited:
Jessie has his red gaze narrowed on the concrete path below his feet when a shout caught his attention, he huffed as the stranger referred to him as 'boy with the Azumarill'. "Careful who your're talking to. I've got a name ya know?" he crossed his arms expecting the boy to come to him simply because he didn't feel like walking. "You'll call me Fox, and I accept your battle only if their's a prize involved.", it was his real motivation- unless there is an existing rivalry or one has proven themselves challenge, Jessie only battled for cash.

Isaac saw a boy come out of the pokemon center who looked a little familiar, but he disregarded the thought. He ducked behind a pillar and watched a battle that would hopefully, begin. "Noivern you can go fly around if you'd like." Isaac told the dragon. It whimpered. "Look buddy, this Gym is a rock type Gym and you're flying type." he tried to explain. Noivern understood and began spreading his wings and began to soar. "Alright, lets do thi-" Isaac stopped himself after he saw that boy he remembered offer a battle challenge to the boy with the water and fairy type, Azumarill. Just in case he got caught up in this encounter, he had his Ultra Ball, containing Sylveon, ready and in hand.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“I’ll get your money later if you win, Fox. The gym will be easy so I’ll just give you the money I get from that. That’s if you win of course,” Nick told him. He looked at the other person who had an ultra ball in his hand. “Pff how strange. A Pokemon with the power of a Noivern should easily be able to beat rock types mix it doesn’t matter if the Pokemon is weak. You can probably teach it an earth type move and win a badge easily with that Noivern,” he told Isaac. “If you want we can battle, but only with one other Pokemon, that’s not Noivern,” he added. “Anyways, Let’s go Fox. Send out your Pokemon.”

Jessie sighed as he rolled his shoulders and nodded numbly. He looked down at his pokeballs, he was expecting Grotle to evolve the battle before and was waiting on getting a Torterra until he moved onto the next city. "Whatever." he shrugged before taking a step backwards to provide some space for a make-shift battle field, "Go Flareon." he called out as the fox-like pokemon shot out a spiral of flames causing Jessie to nod approval before shifting to a more comfortable position. He completely ignored the other male who stood, and scoffed at his opponent's way of advising the stranger.

"Yeah that'll be great. I haven't had enough time to test out my other pokemon in battle, so this is a great opportunity." he replied. Isaac leaned against the pokecenter and watched the upcoming battle. He let Sylveon out of her ball and let her spectate as well. She let out a squeal of joy at the sight of a battle. Dodrio somehow released himself from his Quick Ball. He squawked happily alongside Sylveon and they both got comfortable to watch. "Okay guys, look out for any strategies and tactics either of them might possess okay?". they both nodded in agreement.

Winter grumbled about how she wished she had a flying type Pokemon instead of having to walk while Duke looked at his trainer with a confused reaction wondering does this woman ever stop complaining and as if by magic Winter suddenly closed her mouth as she saw a beautiful lake and knowing Duke she ran straight towards only to stop because she realised she would have fell in she then did what she always did she let out her Pokemon so they could play in the water except for her Chandalure of coarse