• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Spacial Rend of Change!

(Ooc: My first PRPG! This Pokemon roleplay features my new PRPG character Silas Aspern! His bio will go up later. It's basically about some evil scientist who messes with Palkia, who causes all humans to turn into random Pokemon and breaks all Pokeballs open, releasing the Pokemon inside.)

BIC:

Prologue:

Way back in the Snowpoint Mountains, there was something sinister happening.

"MUHAHAHA!" Dr. Philorn laughed gleefully. "I have restrained you, Palkia, by rebuilding the lost Red Chain! You are under my control, and thus I shall have all Legendaries and Pokemon under my control, as soon as I get the jewels from your shoulders! BWAHAHAHAHA-" Dr. Philorn started hacking. "Jeez. I guess I should stop laughing evilly now." Philorn picked up a what looked like a giant pair of needlenose pliers. "This won't hurt a bit. Well it won't hurt me at all!" As he started to wedge the end of the tool under the jewel. "Stay still, you beast!" Palkia roared in pain. No one had restrained him like this since the man named Cyrus did. Palkia was not going to take it. "Yes! Got one!" Philorn said as a picked the jewel off of Palkia's shoulder. "Just one more.." Palkia got angry, and let loose the most powerful Spacial Rend it had ever done before..

Meanwhile, some trainers outside of Sunyshore were fishing on the beach, and watching their Pokemon play. A trainer named Alex was watching her Pokemon play on the sand and in the water. Her Empoleon, Bibarel, and Vaporeon were swimming gracefully in the waves, dancing and diving, and in general, enjoying themselves. Some of her Pokemon were less inclined to the water, and were playing in the sand or flying. "Hey, Ebou, don't stray too far from here!" Alex called out to her Staraptor. Her Skuntank and Graveler were just messing around, having a mock battle. Toxspeed was evidently winning, mostly because it was a much higher level. Silas saw Alex's Pokemon were out, and said, "What the heck, why not?" And released a Fearow, an Infernape, a Drapion, a Golem, a Luxray, and his newest Pokemon, an Eevee he had gotten from some lady in Hearthome. "Go play. Have fun. Shoo!" He said, with a smile on his face, his grey eyes glinting. None of his Pokemon were inclined to water, so they stayed on the beach mock battling, digging, and practicing their moves. "Always devoted to battle aren't you?" inquired Alex with a smile. "You've ground them into practice so much they've forgotten how to have fun!" Silas kicked Alex for that, making her drop her Super Rod. "Hey!" Alex said. "I don't diss the way you train." Silas said, with his characteristic smile making it seem more of a compliment then a put-down, but Alex knew better. "I'll shut up now. Happy?" Alex retorted.

Alex got hungry. At half-past ten at morning, Alex decided to get an early lunch friom Sunyshore. "Yo! Silas! Want lunch?!?!" Alex yelled over the suddenly choppy tide. Then, a strange wind passed through the beach, pushing back Alex's brown hair and Silas's blonde hair. It smelled the same as a Spore. Pokemon and trainers alike passed out.

Alex awoke the next morning feeling extremely groggy. Alex propped herself up, and opened her eyes. She lifted up her hands to push back her hair in a habitual manner, but saw that her hands looked like a Larvitar's hands! She turned them over, and saw the same. She looked all around her, looked in her reflection in a tide pool, and saw a Larvitar! She had turned into a Lartvitar! "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

A scream woke Silas to complete consicousness. He propped himself up and looked. A Larvitar screaming! What a strange sight. "Maybe I should catch it. I don't have a Larvitar yet.." Silas mumbled. As he slowly reached towards his bag to get an empty Ultra Ball he saw his arm. Or rather, his lack of one. A black and gold paw was reaching out to his bag, instead of his arm clad in his customary combination of long sleeved blue shirt and black t-shirt. He picked up both of the paws in front of him and examined them. Black fur, gold rings... "No, no, no! Please don't let me be an Umbreon!" He lifted up his new paws and felt his head. Two fat, long ears... "GREAT! I'm an Umbreon!" He went to his bag. All his Pokeballs were broken! Even his hard earned Master Ball! He ran over to the Larvitar. "What has happened?"

"Nightspedr? You've evolved already? I didn't take you out of the PC! How did this happen?" Alex the Larvitar cried. "My name isn't Nightspedr, it's Silas! Aren't you Gouno, Alex's Larvitar? She's told me about you!" Silas responded. "N-no, I'm not Gouno. I'm Alex, Silas. How did this happen? Who made it happen? Where's our Pokemon?" Alex totally freaked. "Oh my gosh, omy gosh, omagosh..." Alex contiued, blending the word more and more into a mash of sylables and letters. "What the heck is happening?!?!"

That question was on both Trainer's minds. But if two Trainers near Sunyshore changed, what about the rest of the people?

(Ooc: You may join in, and yes, in this PRP, Pokemon can evolve, unlike Mystery Dungeon. Hope you like it!)

"Why am I not a Gardevoir?" complained a Cubone wearing a helmet modeled after a Gardevoir's head and clutching a similar cane. He stood on the edge of his throne, arms crossed, and feet tapping impatiently.

"Aren't you the least bit worried that you're suddenly not human?" queried a slightly irritated-looking Gardevoir.

"Please, Anastasia, one crisis at a time," the Cubone replied, waving a claw at her. "Clearly, this is an act of Divine Providence! The PokeGods have seen fit to bless me with the powers and an understanding of Pokemon beyond that of the common man! And while I, Gardevoir Master, intend to make full use of this gift, I feel I must question their choice of form. Look at me! I'm not even shiny!"

"Seriously, I think you have bigger things to worry about than not getting accidentally turned into something you like!" Anastasia exclaimed.

"" gushed a Gardevoir wearing a black collar as she lovingly wrapped her arms around her shrunken master. She gave Anastasia a nasty look. ""

"Back off, Hestia," Anastasia snapped. "You're not even in the same breeding group as him!"

"" Hestia cooed, giving Gardevoir Master a tight squeeze. "" Radio asked.

"Nonsense!" Gardevoir Master declared. He snatched up the cane's head as he hopped off the throne. "I can capture the entire town in one fell swoop!"

"But that's an area of several square miles," Brigid noted.

"Details, details," the Cubone scoffed. "I just need a vantage point. Come! It's time to put my master plan into action!"

Gardevoir Master kicked open the door to the restroom and led his team out into the park. Pokemon were running around in a panic, attacking each other out of fear, knocking over trees, and setting foliage aflame. Even more chaos could be heard echoing from the city beyond the glade. Euripides hopped off the roof and floated down.

#Yay! Cubone!# she cheered at the sight of her master. #But aren't you supposed to have a bone helmet? Bidibidibi.#

"Yes, but I prefer my usual one," Gardevoir Master explained. He reached behind him and produced the proper skull helmet. "I mean, does this look like the helm of a Gardevoir Master to you?"

#Can I have it?# Euripedes asked.

"Sure thing, kid," Gardevoir Master said, tossing her the helmet. Euripedes cheered again and placed it on her head.

"

A teenage boy was walking through Sunyshore City late that night when Alex became the Larvitar with his Vaporeon walking beside him. His name was Sean, a dedicated Water-type trainer. He could understand Pokemon speech somewhat, although mainly just a Vaporeon's. "Just what are we doing going through Sunyshore again, Sean?" asked the Vaporeon. "Training beachside." replied Sean. "Sean, it's incredibly dark outside, we should wait until morning Besides, this is an electric town, we'll die!"
"You guys'll develop better electric resistance and-"
ZAP!
Sean was out cold.
He woke up next to his broken Poke Balls in the morning. "What the?" he cried as he looked at them. "Where'd those pokemon get to?" he asked. He stood up, and noticed that his eyes were low, very low for a person. He ran to the beach and looked at his reflection in the water. He was a Floatzel. "AAH!" he said in recoil. He started run up and down the beach in panic.
After about an hour, he started to get tired and tripped up on Silas' broken pokeballs, and landed right next to them. He saw the Larvitar and the Umbreon. "Hello, there"
(OoC: Sorry this is so short, I'm not used to writing long forum posts)

Whumpf! That was the noise Silas and Alex heard when a rather unbalanced Floatzel fell next to them.

Alex started coughing after all the freaking out, but Silas said, rather calmly for the situation, his somewhat scarred Umbreon face (from the previous acne scars) contorted in what could pass for a rather curious expression, and his eyes alight,

"Did you use to be human? Or are you a Pokemon? Who are you?"

Ooc: Sorry about the short post. I have to leave soon.

(This is my first forum RP, and my first PRPG! Apologies if I do something wrong, please inform me if I do. I've read the rules and I know the basics. :) )

Tired and struck with a horrible cold, Vazor and his Gengar needed a rather long rest. They had been traveling for miles and it became especially harsh when they ran out of food. "Gengar, I need you to take the bag of pokeballs and find us some food. I need to head to the beach and fetch us some water, alright?" The Gengar responded with understanding of his responsibility. Vazor made his way out to the beach, walking with stress that could fit a fifty pound backpack. His mind wandering on such vital things, food, money, shelter. His dream of being a legendary trainer soon was shattering in his eyes in the face of realism. Then, the greatest hurt was Blade. His father gave him a responsibility to tame the hurt creature and he would. Vazor looked down at the sea. "If only life could be so easy." Vazor sighed. Taking a bucket of which he would fill with water, he bends down to fill it.

BAM!
Vazor was knocked out.

His eyes flashed open almost in an instant. Suddenly, Vazor begins to feel akward. "I can't feel my arms... or my legs... what the hell.." He looked down at his serpentine body.

He was a Dratini!
spr3e147bl8.gif

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" screamed Vazor so loud, the entire beach could hear.

Alex finally stopped hacking, and looked up. Silas was interrogating (at least it looked that way) a Floatzel in the sand. The little human-turned-Larvitar heard a scream across the beach. Silas was too intent on getting an answer from the Floatzel, so she quietly waddled away from Silas and towards the direction of the scream. Since she was a Larvitar, and not all that fast, it took her a while to get in the general vicinty of the scream. But as she came closer to the source, she saw a huge Gengar! (of course it looked huge! Alex is only about 2 feet tall!) "Oh poop! A Gengar! I need to attack, but how?" Alex thought. "Ah! Gengar! Run away!!!!" Alex tried to run away, but she was too slow. Alex suddenly had the urge to blow out a huge gust of breath. She gave into that urge, hoping to expell some carbon dioxide, but instead, huge spirals of purple darkness spiraled over the Gengar. Cool! I attacked! Alex thought. The Dark Pulse (as that was the attack Alex identified it as) slowed the Gengar enough to let Alex get to the source of the scream. The scream came from a little Dratini. Alex could not help but say, "Aww, you're cute, little guy. What happened to your trainer?" She knew Dratinis could only be found in Mt. Coronet, so it was logical to think it's Pokeball was broke.

Ooc: Silas and Alex are now separated.

Vazor turned to to Alex(secad) and began speaking erratically and rapidly with an intensified fear. "Little guy!? I'm a damned Dratini! How did this happen!?" Vazor wobbles around, attempting to move or even slither but fails misribly. "Oh I can't BELIEVE this! I got turned into a Dratini!" Vazor soon attempted to calm himself down, but was more upset with the fact he had no arms or legs then being transformed. "Wait." Vazor exlaimed at Alex. "You can talk. I can talk... do pokemon understand each other without blabbering their name, or are we both trainers?"

"Dude, I'm OK!" said Sean/Floatzel "I was a human and I was walking through the city with my Vaporeon right next to me, then WHAM!" He slammed his fists together. "I was out cold! And now I'm a Floatzel!" Sean stood up and continued. "As for who I am, I'm Sean, a member of the Elite Four of the Roik region. I have an affinity for water-types you see. I'm a dedicated Water trainer." Sean backed up a few steps, afraid of what Silas would do to him. "Be cool, man, I am just freaked out." Sean finally realized he could talk to other Pokemon besides his Vaporeon. "By the way, were you changed into a Pokemon too? Because I normally can't talk to any other Pokemon besides a Vaporeon."

(Ooc: It's okay to put your transformed trainer in some other city, you know.)

(Ooc:Silas first)

"Okay, okay. I know you're okay." Silas said, backing up a bit with one paw up in the 'woah, Nelly' gesture. "And yes, I was turned into a Pokemon. An Umbreon, of all of the Eeveelutions! I always thought they were the worst one." Silas looked around Sean and over his own furry shoulder. "I lost my other Pokemon too. I have no idea where they are. Maybe they're in Sunyshore. Want to come with me?" Silas asked.

(Ooc: Sunyshore's going to be in major pandemonium, okay?)

(Ooc: Alex now)

Oh. The Dratini wasn't a lost Pokemon. That she could tell in her panicked, confused state when he freaked out about the loss of his apendages. "Geez. Relax. You could have been turned into a Sunkern." Alex said, trying to be calm, but then freaked out, again. "Yes! Yes, I used to be a trainer!! Agh, no! I'm a Larvitar! No thumbs!" Alex moaned, holding up her thumbless hands. She got an idea. "Maybe Silas can help. I'll drag you to him if you want if you can't slither. She said frantically "Or maybe that Gengar can help us. Or maybe we can find my Staraptor and he can fly us to Proffesor Rowan. Or maybe..." Alex thought, but came up short in her major panic. "Do you have an idea ...?" Alex asked the Dratini, asking for a name.

(Ooc: Hmmm. Very unique for an Rp.)

This was a very odd situation the two twins: Rosa and Rosie found themselves in. Rosa found herself in a tree and about a foot tall, and her sister lost all of her limbs. This is probably confusing, so let's go back in time a little

10 minutes ago...

"Ahhh...Sunnyshore is always a nice place to relax, eh Rosie?" Rosa breathed as she settled in the uppermost branches of an enormous oak tree. Her sister, Rosie, sat beside her, gazing a their pokemon down below. Rosa's Cyndaquil (Blaze), Raichu (Volts), and Umbreon (Shadow) were all racing across the shore of the beach playing what looked like a game of tag with Rosie's Chikorita (Sweetie), Raichu (Sparky), and her Leafeon (Leafy). The two Raichu brothers tackled and glomped whoever came within their reach, then raced off with the other pokemon in hot pursuit.

Rosa's Aerodactyl (Typhoon) lounged comfortably of the beach, he hated games and rather didn't bother with playing but instead just relaxing. Rosie's Charizard (Firestorm) took up Typhoon's example and was fast asleep in the soft grass, abosrbing the heat of the sun's rays. Rosa's Espeon (Violet) lay comfortably on the ground, observing everything with her unblinking marine eyes, she wasn't really that well into games.

Rosie's Glaceon (Icy) was freezing vast exspanses of water with her Ice Beam attack, which a Rhydon and Tyrannitar slid across. The six tag-playing pokemon often raced across the expanse of ice, slipping and sliding into each other's paths and sometimes knocking into Icy, in which she in turn would hit them with a Quick Attack and continue freezing the water.

"I could sit up here forever..." Rosie murmured, watching the twelve pokemon thourghly enjoying themselves. Rosa nodded sleepily and suddenly sat straight up.

"Do you smell that?" She asked.

"Hm?" Rosie muttered, suddenly, a smell that smelled almost like Spore drifted on the breeze. "Wha?" Rosie asked sitting up, her head reeled from the movement.

"I'm getting a headache..." Rosa gasped, she made and attempt to sit up, but her reeling head and swimming vision just made it a small flounder in the branches. Rosie tried to call out to her pokemon, but her vision was going black really quickly. She manged to see Rosa pass out cold before the same thing happened to her too.

Now, back to the present...

Rosa's hearing slowly returned to her, she could hear the waves against the beach shore, but she was too groggy the open her eyes. But something felt...different. She couldn't tell what it was, but something was definetly not right. A distant scream finally got her to awaken. The first thing Rosa noticed was that the oak tree she was sitting in seemed to put on a growth spurt and was five times bigger than it should've been. The second thing was that the world seemed different, she could easily see through shaded areas, but areas with vast amount of light became so bright and disoriented that Rosa had to shield her eyes.

"Ugh..." Rosa moaned, holding up a claw to her head. Wait? A claw? "Huh? Why is my hand purple and has claws? Everything seems so much bigger and- OH MY GOD!!!!" Rosa screamed as she looked down at her body, which wasn't her body anymore, but a small purple body with short legs and a red gem in the middle of her chest. She jumped back in shock, and bumped into something...scaly behind her.

"Well, you're finally awake." A familiar voice spoke behind her. Rosa whirled around and faced another big shock. A long, serpantine body was coiled in the branches of the tree with her, a pair of red eyes gazed at her and the end of the tail which ended in a fan of blue-red feather-like scales twitched restlessy.

What the? Rosa gasped, How the hell did a Milotic get up in this tree? But then Rosa reconized the voice of her sister! "Rosie?" Rosa asked the Milotic cautiously.

"Yes." The Milotic, who was now Rosie, answered, twitching her tail.

"But, how?" Rosa asked, "You'e a Milotic!!"

"I'm quite aware of that." Rosie answered, "And I assume you know that you're now a Sableye."

A Sableye? Rosa thought, she examined her body again, and found that her sister wasn't lying. And the blue and red stones growing out of her back proved it. Just from pure shock, Rosa leaped backward-and found the ground racing toward her quite fast. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Rosa screamed, and the Sableye inscints in her suddenly took over, and Rosa shot out her little purple arms and clung to the tree. Now she was clinging to a tree like a Treecko would, and suddenly scuttled down until she touched the soft grass. Above her, Rosie slowly unwound her body and slowly slid down the maple tree until she as right beside her sister.

"Well," Rosie said, "maybe our pokemon-"

"OUR POKEMON!!" Rosa screamed and rushed forward to where they had left their bags. Rosie slid forward and Rosa suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs, Rosie was pretty sure all of Sunnyshore heard it.

"What is it?" Rosie called.

"OUR POKEMON!!!" Rosa screamed, "THEY'RE GONE!!!" The gems that served as Sableye's eyes began watering rapidly.

"What?!" Rosie screeched, "How are they gone?!" In response, Rosa threw Rosie her belt, which landed in front of her, revealing the six cracked pokeballs. "No..." Rosie whisperd. She slid over to her sister, who had fat tears rolling down her face. "Don't cry Rosa," Rosie whispered, using her tail to brush away the tears, "I'm sure our pokemon are around her somwhere. We'll just have to ask around." She turned to see a group of pokemon in the distance. "Maybe they can help." She suggested.

(That post was way too long. But, it could've been worse for Rosa. I was originally thinking of turning her into a Magikarp but come on, I'm not that cruel. Plus a demented cave dwelling dark/ghost pokemon that lurks in the darkness so fits Rosa.)

"Why not?" said Sean, raising his Floatzel arms. "I need to find my Pokemon too. We train here on a regular basis to build up resistance to electric attacks." He held out one of his broken Poke Balls. "I was out cold and when I woke up I found that I was a Floatzel and all my other Pokemon were missing. A FLOATZEL! Of all water-types! Why couldn't I be a Vaporeon?! Vaporeon was my first Pokemon that I got when I was little kid as an Eevee." Tears started to well up in Sean's eyes "And now it's gone! I won so many battles with it! It's how I got into the Elite Four!" He dried the tears out and looked at Silas with determination in his eyes "Let's go!"

Daisy transformed some time later. She was playing on her bed with her pokemon, it was night. Suddenly she saw a flitz of white lightning, it seamed as if it struck her. Daisy felt weird after that... her pokemon where gone!

Daisy ran to her clothes and looked in the mirror... she's... she's a pichu!!! "I can't stay like this here..." Daisy thought and ran away from home.

Ooc: Kin, please either remove or edit your post. It's too short and not descriptive enough. Thank you. And Gardevior Master, you are going to be over Sunyshore. You need to have something to do in this PRP.

BIC:

"That's great! I can find my Pokemon! But wait a sec, I have to get my bag." Silas ran over and hefted his bag onto his back. "Oof! This is really heavy! It seemed so light as a human." Silas's Umbreon back buckled, and he began walking slowly back to Sean.

As they walked, with Sean being much faster then him, on account of not carrying a huge bag and being a Floatzel, Silas had to expend a lot of effort to keep up. Something came to Silas's mind. His girlfriend lived in Sunyshore. She was a Master Cute Coordinator with curly strawberry-blonde hair and a sensitive disposistion. She disliked all un-cute Pokemon except for her evolved starter, her Empoleon.

"Hey, Sean, my girlfriend lives in Sunyshore, could we check on her to see if she's okay?" Silas asked.

Ooc: You can control her (the girlfriend), but hopefully I didn't godmode you. I tried not to. Here are the basic stats on Silas's girlfriend to help you.

Name:Katylynn Skarts (prefers to be called Katylynn)
Basic Personality: Very girly and sensitive, but can be very intelligent. Likes pink.
Current Party (lost Pokemon): Empoleon (Pippy) Snubbul (Snubby) Pikachu (Kachoo) Clefairy (Cleafy) Chingling (Singy) Iggylybuff (Cutie)
Was changed into an: Onyx. Not very happy about. Found curled up and crying somewhere in Sunyshore.

(OOC: It's OK, and, I'll do what I can with the girlfriend.)

BIC:

"Having a little trouble walking?" asked Sean as he walked far ahead of Silas. "I am so glad I'm still bipedal right now" he muttered as he slowed down so Silas could catch up. "So, your girlfriend lives here, huh?" asked Sean as Silas came back up to him. "I hope she wasn't changed too. Or, better yet, was everybody changed?" Numerous pokemon were roaming the streets as if they were regular people. Doing various thing such as shopping, going to movies, eating at restaurants. Sean noticed and kept walking, albeit slower due to the fact that he'd never seen pokemon do that. "I'll take that as a yes." He turned his attention back to Silas. "So, where does your girlfriend live anyway?" he continued "Because, I usually don't go here that often, usually a couple times per year. To train, as I have already mentioned."

They continued to walk onto the sidewalk and passed a Contest Hall. When they walked past the alleyway, Sean noticed a crying Onix in it and walked over to it, beckoning Silas to come over as well. "Ummm, Ms. Onix-type-person-changed-to-pokemonerson," began Sean, thinking of a name "Why are you crying?"

"My name is Katylynn" she said bluntly, "and I'm crying because I was changed into a big, ugly ONIX!"

(Mind if I have one of Katylynn's missing pokemon?)

"I can't BELIEVE this!" Rosa shouted, kicking a pebble which flew into the air, landed on some trashcans, knocking them over with a loud bang.

"Can you at least try to control yourself?!" Rosie asked, their bags slung around her neck. Rosa was about to make a smart remark when they suddenly heard something calling.

"Sounds like a...Igglybuff." Rosa muttered to herself. Suddenly, an Igglybuff came tearing through the beach, with a Pikachu right behind it it. "What the-" Was all Rosa managed to say before she was tackled by a pink ball that seemed to have no idea where she was going.

"Hey! Hey!" Rosie shouted, blocking the two pokemons' way with her huge tail. "What's going on here?!"

(Ooc: Sure Rosie. They (Katylynn's Pokemon) got lost. They're not mine. But you have to catch up somehow. Everybody can control Katylnn. She's a really minor character.)

Silas snickered a bit, surprised and amused that Katylynn, wonderful Katylynn, was an Onyx!

"Stop laughing, you stupid Umbreon!" She said with a tear in her large eye. "I don't like Onyx! They aren't cute like my Pokemon! They're gone!"

"'Stupid Umbreon'? Is that how you talk to your boyfriend?" Silas said.

"Silas?" Katylynn perked up a bit. "That's you?"

A tear from Katylynn dropped on Silas, soaking him.

"Yeah. It is." He said while shaking himself dry. Why did I do that? Silas berated himself silently. I would have used a towel from my bag as a human. GREAT! Instincts are taking over! "Umm... you stay here. Try not to do anything that could hurt anybody because of your size. I'll find help. Bye, beautiful."

"Bye, Silas. Hopefully you can fix this." Katylynn said.

Silas walked away from Katylynn. She was a lot better as a human. Much better looking too.

"Sean! When Katylnn got me wet, I shook myself dry. I think Pokemon instincts are slowly taking people over, and this is the beginning!" Silas hissed to Sean.

"Wow..." said Sean not noticing that he, himself got wet, "Who would have thought that Onixes had such big tears." he said, walking with Silas. "You see, I'm a water pokemon now, so I really don't care if I get wet!" Sean continued, feeling at his wet fur. "That's your girlfriend?!" Sean started snickering. "Ya certainly know how to pick 'em! Just kidding though..." Sean paused and made a quick swipe at a Magikarp that was in a nearby creek. "So, she's a real fan of cute Pokemon huh? My little sister is like that." He started to remember stuff about his little sister, Jolene "She absolutely loves it when her pokemon are obscenely cute. She also loves electric types, but she has a room absolutely stuffed with stuffed Pikachus," He paused again and grabbed two Watmel Berries from a tree and started eating one. "You want one" he offered to Silas. "Anyway," he said after he swallowed a bite. "Her room is absolutely filled with stuffed Pikachu, Pichu, Raichu, Pachirsu, Plusle and Minun and I think several Elekids."

"Yeah, so she's my girlfriend. Got a problem with that?" Silas said while taking a bite of the Pamtre Berry. "Bleah, it tastes disgusting!" He said while spitting it out on the path in front of them, wiping it in the ground further with his paw. Geez, I must have a 'nature' now! Silas thought.

"But back to instincts. I shook myself dry, Sean! You swiped at a Magikarp! Floatzel eat small Water Pokemon! Pokemon instincts are taking over because we are not officially 'caught'! We will become true Pokemon, physically and mentally!!!!" He cried, (and overreacted)while reaching up and shaking Sean's shoulders.

"Get off of me, dude" said Sean as picked up Silas's paws and put them on the ground. "I know Floatzel eat small water Pokemon, they think they are delicious and satisfying."

"Besides, you're probably just overreacting," he said as he quickly grabbed the same Magikarp he swiped at before and pulled it out of the water. He bit part of the Magikarp's flesh off and started chewing, not noticing at all, considering this was normal behavior for his new species. "Mm, delicious" he interjected between bites. After he had skeletonized the poor fish Pokemon, he turned back to Silas. "If I were turning into a Floatzel mentally too, I would have actually enjoyed eating that worthless thing. Even if it was, indeed, delicious" He stood there and gauged his response for a moment, then turned back to Silas. "Well it was. And the brains are the best part, because they never use them, making them tender and delectable" He put his paw-hands on his head. "Holy crap! I really am turning into a Floatzel!" he screamed as he turned around and went back to the creek and stuck his hand in "I wonder what a Finneon tastes like" he muttered as he pulled one out and started eating it. He went back and sat down next to Silas.

(Thanks. And I'm assuming the Pikachu and Igglybuff are female.)

The Igglybuff that Rosie had stopped began trembling and crying at the same time. "W-w-we're lost!" She screamed, sobbing into her tiny pink arms. the Pikachu threw a compassionate glane at her then looked directly at Rosie.

"Yes, as she said we're lost." The Pikachu explained, "We felt this strong sensation and suddenly our pokeballs broke, so we ran. But, that was probably a stupid thing to do. Now we're lost!" She slumped down on the ground beside the Igglybuff and looked at Rosa. "I'm Kachoo by the way, and this is Cutie. what're your names?"

"I'm Rosie," Rosie said before Rosa could say anything, "and this is my sister Rosa. We're trainers, but we turned into pokemon. And now our pokemon are missing too! But we'll help you look for your owner." Rosa began frantically shaking her head and silenting pleading with her sister, but Rosie payed no attention.

Kachoo smiled one of the widest smiles Rosa had ever seen a pokemon make. "Thank you very much! C'mon, let's go!" The poke-fied sisters had to run (in Rosie's case slide very fast) in order to keep up with them. After few minutes, Rosa spotted something in he grass. "What's that?" She asked and went over to it.

"Are you coming?!" Cutie shouted at her, but Rosa picked up the object. It was a silver necklace, with a huge ruby in the middle.

"Rosa! Are you-Wow! since when are rubies the size of eggs?!" Rosie shouted as she and the other two advanced on her. Rosa didn't say anything, but instead suddenly lunged out and gripped her claws firmly around the stone. With one swift movement, she jerked out the ruby. Then, she began gnawing on a corner with her sharp teeth. "What the hell are you doing?!" Rosie screamed, "That ruby is worth thousands of dollars!!"

"I'm hungry." rosa said and continued gnawing the ruby. The four pokemon began moving along again. After a few minutes, they suddenly came upon a group.

"Hey!" Rosie called out. She slithered forward until she came face-to-face with a Pupitar. "can you help us?" She asked, "We're a little lost."

(Sorry if some of the wors aren't capitalized. The Shift key on my keyboard is screwed up.)

#Good thing we found a place to hide from that mob, bidibidibi,# Euripides commented.

"Yeah, you think roving gangs of angry Pokemon would have better tracking skills." Anastasia remarked.

A group of three Gardevoirs, a Gallade, a Ralts in a pink dress and a cubone's skull helmet, and a Cubone in a Gardevoir-styled helmet trudged into Sunyshore city looking like a mile of bad road. Euripides' dress was dirty and tattered from their pursuit.

"Hopefully, we can take a rest here," Gardevoir Master said, holding his slightly-bent Gardevoir-styled staff in both of his Cubone-paws as he used it to steady himself as he walked. "I've had enough chaos for one day."

"Speaking of chaos, do you notice the distinct lack of it around here?" Radio the Gallade noted. "It seems to be business as usual here, almost as if nothing happened."

"You're right," Brigid said as she adjusted her glasses. "The last town was in chaos, but there isn't so much as an upturned apple cart here. It's like no one noticed they've been turned into Pokemon."

"Guess there's something to be said about the human spirit after all," Anastasia commented. "Even when their world turns upside down, people can hang together and make the most of it."

#Wah, my pretty dress isn't so pretty anymore,# Euripides pouted. #I need a new one, boss. Bidibidibi.#

"Sorry, my dear," Gardevoir Master commented. "But it seems I've left my wallet in my other pants."

"But dahlink, you're a super-villain!" Hestia exclaimed. "Why buy what you can take?"

"Because I am a super-villain not a petty crook!" Gardevoir Master proclaimed. He turned around and swung his arms out, causing his troupe to stop in their tracks. "I am as far beyond shoplifting as you are beyond a tiny flea! My evil has to be huge, grandiose, extraordinary! I'm not about to sully my hands, er, paws with thievery! Anastasia, you do it."

"Me!?" Anastasia exclaimed. "Why me?"

"Relax, I'm kidding," Gardevoir Master said. "We should probably get cleaned up or something first."

(Ooc: Time to bring one of Silas's Pokemon in the mix.)

"See what I mean? We must keep thinking human-ly...like!" Silas said searching for a word that means 'like humans'. "And that probably means I'll spray poison while angry, or a number of other things. I never had an Umbreon."

Silas sat down next to Sean, while a small, high pitched voice called out.

"Siiiilas! Silas! Siilas! Where are you?"

What? Silas thought, turning around to the source of the voice. It came from an itty bitty Eevee, who looked to be fairly young.

"Uh...hey, Eevee! I'm Silas." Silas responded. "I'm here, next to a Floatzel!"

As the Eevee came around, it jumped on Silas, knocking him over on his back, and he was stuck there, for the weight of the bag was keeping him down.

"Eeeeh! Yay! Found you!" It cried, while it jumped continually on him.

"Get off! Get off!" Silas cried pushing the Eevee away. "Sean, a little help here?"

Sean finished off the Finneon, threw away the skeleton and helped Silas up and put Silas' bag over somewhere else. "So is this, like, one of your relatives or something?" asked Sean as he got himself another snack, this time a Feebas. He took a bite and immediately spit it out. "YEEEECH!!!" said Sean as he spit out the bite and threw the Feebas back in the creek. "WAAAAAY too dry for something that spends all of it's time in the water."

Sean eyed the small Eevee and remembered his Vaporeon, he had gotten as an Eevee for Christmas one year. Well, all of his siblings got Eevees that year. His older sister, Cindy, evolved hers into a Flareon. His brother, Ethan, his Eevee evolved into Leafeon. And his little sister's Eevee evolved into a Jolteon. There were 4 little Poke Ball shaped packages. Now he was just a Floatzel. "So, that Eevee?"

"I guess it's kind of like a relative now, 'cause I'm an Umbreon now. Thanks for the help." Silas responded.

"Hee, hee. You're like my daddy now!" Silas's Eevee said as jumped around Silas in a circle. "Do you want to play? Do you? Do you? Do you? Do..."

Silas slapped himself across the forehead. This was his Eevee all right. Youthful, idiotic, and always wanting to play. He was most likely recently hatched, due to his immature and playful nature, but probably also because he had gotten the Eevee from BeBe in Hearthome about a week ago. He was so hard to get focused on training, so he had decided to evolve him into an Espeon to postpone it for a while.

"No, I don't want to play. Sean (said while pointing the orange water type) and I have to find someway to turn back into humans and find our lost Pokemon. But we found you. So why weren't you at the beach when I woke up?"

Silas's Eevee stopped jumping and prancing around Silas. He sat down between Sean and Silas and told his rather incomplete story.

"Weeell.....I was playing in the sand on the beach trying to keep from getting smushed by Luxray. He's such a meanie! He keeps stealing all the berries you give me, and picking on me and-"

"Please, just get back to the story." Silas said, trying to keep himself from getting angry at Eevee.

"Okay, but then a strange smelling wind came. I felt sleepy, so I slept. But I was waked (Ooc: I know, improper tense, but it is a young Eevee.) up by a big pink Dragon-looking thingy in my dream (Ooc:palkia) telling me to run to Snowpoint. I've never been there. I was scared, so when I woke up, I ran. I was sooo scared. I looked for you, but when I turned around after I got tired, I didn't see you behind me. I looked for you, and now I found you! But why are you an Umbreon? Does this mean I'm going to be an Umbreon? Am I? Am I?"

"No, you won't get to be an Umbreon. You usually sleep 14 hours a day, so not likely. And I have no idea why I am an Umbreon, okay? Nobody knows why they are Pokemon! But pink-Dragon looking thingy...That could be something. Any ideas what it is, Sean?"

"Okay, so we have two pokemon, a puffball and a yellow rat. And an oversized snake. And me of course. So, where next?" Rosa asked as she gnawed thoughtfully on the corner of her ruby.

"First," Rosie began, "I say we look for our pokemon. And try to see if we can find the owner of these two pokemon on the way."

"And I am not a rat!" Kachoo shouted, sparks flying angrily from her cheecks.

"Who cares?" Rosa asked, shrugging.

"I do!"

"Well I don't!"

"please you two," Rosie pleaded, separating the two bristling pokemon with her tail, "will you please stop fighting for one minute and try to focus on the matters at hand?"

Kachoo let out a faint growl and strode over to Cutie, and began conversing with her, not casting another glance in Rosa's direction. As the small group headed further in search of something or someone that had intelligent life, Rosie asked Rosa:

"Can't you be a little nicer?"

Rosa looked at her and said, 'Well, I've been turned into a pokemon for absolutely no reason at all, I'm like, two frickin' feet tall, and I guess Sableyes aren't very social. Since they spend all day in caves, eating gemstones."

"Which is exactly what you're doing." Rosie suddenly pointed out.

"What do you mean?"

"You're eating a gemstone."

The sudden relization made Rosa stop dead in her tracks. Oh my god, she's right. Rosa thought as she stared at the half-eaten ruby in her claws. And she actually had no problem whatsoever in eating it. In fact, she didn't even notice until Rosie said something. "I'm turning into a Sableye." She whispered to herself. She sighed, "Great. well let's hope we find the owner of the fluffball and the yellow rat soon before-"

"I HEARD THAT!" Kachoo shouted angrily.

"So what?" rosa asked. With a battle cry, Kachoo leapt onto Rosa, sparks shooting angrily out of her cheecks. Rosa met the onslaught by slashing out with her claws. both pokemon collided and began rolling away from the others, locked in a frienzied battle.

"Hey!" Rosie shouted, "Wait up you two!" She slithered as fast as her Milotic body could allow herself to as Cutie raced next to her as they chased after the two battle pokemon.

"Hrenh, hrm, huh..." muttered Sean as he thought. "Milotic? They're sorta dragon like..." He thought his answer over for a moment and got a better idea. "Palkia!" he exclaimed "Palkia's pink, dragon like and controls space!"

Sean pulled down two more berries, one for the Eevee and one for himself "God, I'm hungry" Sean murmured as something rustled in the bushes. "Sean?" called out the voice "Sean?!" A Marowak stumbled out of the bushes. "Ethan?" asked Sean. "My brother..." Sean whispered to the Eevee and Silas. "Sean! Do you have ANY idea what's going on?" (OoC: I'm about to post his profile) "I was walking through Sunyshore, near the gym when I got turned into a Marowak. I guess the same happened to you all"

"Mmm...Iapapa Berry...yum. Thanks." Silas said savoring the Sour berry. "Want one, Eevee?" Silas asked.

"No. Not hungry." The Eevee said while drinking from the creek.

"Okay, your choice." Silas kept munching his berry, which he found very, very tasty. "Palkia. That's what you think Eevee 'saw' in his dream. But the running to Snowpoint thing didn't sound good. "Hey, do you think Palkia is in trouble on Snowpoint? Maybe that has something to do wit-"

Silas was interupted by a Marowak stumbling through the bushes. Through Sean's reaction to the Marowak, they were related. His name was Ethan. Geez, it's a fest of common male names here except for me. I feel a little left out. Silas thought for some reason.

Listening to what the Marowak, or Ethan, had to say, he was turned too.

"I'm Silas. Sean thinks that Palkia did this to us. What do you think?"

"What do I think?" asked Ethan "In case you haven't noticed, I'M A POKEMON!!! THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN!!! I AM SO FREA-" He was cut off in midsentence by Sean, who bit him to make him stop. "Ow!" said Ethan as he rubbed the area where Sean bit him. "Settle down" said Sean as he ate some of his berry. "Sorry, but this is so new. It could have been Palkia" "Yes, because this Eevee here remembers seeing one in a dream." said Sean, pointing to the Eevee. "Do you remember anything else?" Ethan started hitting stuff with his bone club. "Hm... Whacky" he said as he hit at trees and small Pokemon.

"What do you mean by 'whacky'?" Silas's Eevee asked.

"He probably means he was knocked out." Silas answered. "I was knocked out too, so that may be a common point of all transformations. Do you think we should go to Snowpoint? If I can find my Fearow, she can fly us to Snowpoint. She's very large for a Fearow." Silas asked Sean and Ethan.

"Ooh, yay! I wanna go to Snowpoint! I heard it's really pretty in the winter, with Diamond Dust falling. Can we go? Can we go? Can we go?!" Eevee asked while jumping up and down.

Ooc: Sorry about short posts. I have to go soon.

"We might as well, but considering that Ethan is a Ground-type aficionado, we will have quite a bit of trouble getting him off of the ground" said Sean as Ethan was still hitting small Pokemon with his bone club. "Ethan?" asked Sean "Could you come over here?" Ethan came over to Sean. Sean grabbed Ethan and held him down. "Quickly! Get that Fearow! I can't hold him down for very long!"

"Get off of- Wait, Fearow? Oh, crap... WE'RE GOING TO FLY?!?!?! GO AWAY!" Ethan started thrashing around.

"What are you wait- AAH!" yelled out Sean as he was hit by Ethan's bone.

(OoC: This is sort of meant as a joke)

Ethan wants to battle!

Ethan used Bonemerang!

Hit 2 time(s)!

Fight Bag
Pkmn Run

Ice Fang Brick Break
Surf Agility

Sean used Surf!

A Critical Hit!

It's super effective!

Ethan has fainted

Sean gained 1544 EXP.!

"Well, now that THAT'S taken care of" said Sean as he picked up Ethan's fainted body.

"Lulz. That was cool." Silas said, watching Sean lug Ethan. Silas opened up his bag and rummaged around. "Here's a Revive. Just don't give it to him yet, for obvious reasons."

Now to the Fearow. His Fearow was very docile, she didn't like fighting back. Which meant she would have hidden in the trees around the area to avoid fighting. But she was large for a Fearow, so that limited her hiding places. This has happened before, so I better look. Silas thought, thinking about one previous incident about six months ago. She really is a pacifist.

Shucking off his bag near Sean, he got ready to run to a big oak he saw a while back. "Watch my bag. I have an idea where my Fearow is." Silas took off, running as fast as he could. Legs pumping and heart beating hard, he finally made it to the oak.

"Here goes!" Silas yelled as he jumped on a low branch, something he could not do as a human, because of his weight. Silas jumped to branch to branch, until he made it on a very thick branch around the center of the tree. A large Fearow, probably about five feet tall, was perched on it, watching below herself.

"Hello?" Silas whispered. "Do you know Silas Aspern?"

The Fearow was startled, and her musical cry shook the branches. "G-g-go away! I have nothing to do with you! Leave! Please!" Fearow shouted as she puffed out her feathers and spread her wings in an attempt to intimidate.

"Dude! Seriously! Relax! It's me! Silas! The one who trained you from a Spearow!" Silas said in an attempt to calm down the Fearow.

"It is? B-b-but you're-you're an Umbreon!" Fearow stuttered, then burst out in laughter. "I mean, seriously, an Umbreon?" The Fearow kept laughing.

"Okay, okay. Had your laugh? Do you think you can Fly me and a few buddies to Snowpoint?"

"Umm...sure. Not much on my agenda." Fearow responded.

"Okay. But please girl, no laughing at the Umbreon okay? It can be manly. Sort of." Silas said.

"Manly!" Fearow snorted. "Hop on, Silas."

Silas jumped on her back, and led Fearow to Sean and Ethan.

"Stop here, girl." Silas said.

"'kay. Who do I have to carry?" Fearow said, affectionatly nuzzling Silas with her beak.

"Those guys." Silas said, pointing to Eevee, Sean, and Ethan.

"Geez, you're heavy" said Sean, lugging Ethan over and onto the Fearow. Sean pulled a root from a plant out of the ground and tied it onto Ethan so he wouldn't fall off. He also tied the bone to Ethan's hand so it wouldn't fall off either. Sean hopped on, holding on to the Revive until they got to Snowpoint. "C'mon, Eevee, let's go..." said Sean.

Gardevoir Master and his team, meanwhile, managed to get into a bath house, where they were enjoying a nice sauna. The six of them lounged about lazily as the steam penetrated their pores.

"Dahlink, this is soooo luxurious," Hestia purred, stretching out the bench and crowding out Anastasia. "I feel like a Ralts again!"

"Why am I even sitting next to you?" Anastasia questioned. "Seriously, all you do is tick me off."

"I think you'd get just as ticked off over here," Radio said, sitting across from them with the currently-Cuboned GM. "It is a rather shameless show."

"Speaking of shame, why are we all wearing towels?" Brigid inquired, tugging at the terrycloth that wrapped around her. "With the exception of Euripides and, under normal circumstances, the Master, none of us technically wear clothes."

"It's a sauna," Gardevoir Master explained. "You gotta wear a towel in a sauna. Also, I think it looks sexy."

"He's got you there," Radio agreed.

"That's not a valid reason!" Anastasia and Brigid argued in unison.

#I've got a 'Hello Skitty' towel!# Euripides proudly proclaimed.

"You certainly do!" Gardevoir Master said, playfully ruffling her hair as she giggled.

The door to the sauna suddenly slid open, revealing a red-faced Hariyama. The Gardevoir Team looked at him with a mix of surprise and revulsion, the latter to the idea of sharing a sauna with a fat man...

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE WITHOUT PAYING!?"

...And the former to getting caught with their hands in the proverbial cookie jar. After a state of frenzied panic, generalized as an exterior shot of the bathhouse rocking back and forth violently, the six of them found themselves back outside as the door to the bathhouse slammed shut behind them.

"I believe I had a helmet!" Gardevoir Master indignantly protested. The door opened, and a skull helmet slammed into his Gardevoir-styled one, knocking him over. Euripides caught the helmet on the rebound and put it on.

#Aw, I feel naked without my pretty costumes,# Euripides sulked.

"And, oddly enough, I don't," Gardevoir Master mused. "You know, I don't think I even thought about wearing pants since I transformed."

"You have to think about wearing pants?" Radio inquired.

"Well, at least we're clean," Brigid noted. "What next?"

"I think we should find out what caused this," Anastasia suggested.

"Yes, once we find out what could've caused this, we could use that power for ourselves!" Gardevoir Master declared. "And, in doing so, use that power to take over the world!"

"But dahlink, how will we ever figure out something like that?" Hestia asked. "The people around here probably have no clue what just happened."

"This event has happened on a massive scale," Gardevoir Master proclaimed, swinging a little arm dramatically. "Such an occurrence rarely goes unnoticed on the spiritual plain. Therefore I must commune with the spirits and divine our course of action through prophecy!" He raised his arm in the air and flexed his claws. "Where is my staff!?"

Said staff flew out the door of the bathhouse and careened off his helmet, knocking him over. He lay there, twitching, as the staff clattered to the ground beside him.

"He's out," Radio said.

"Oh yeah," Anastasia agreed.

"Poor little dahlink," Hestia cooed, kneeling down and propping his head up. "We should take him to ze hospital."

"Wait!" Brigid interrupted. "I think he's saying something!"

#Is it a dream?# Euripides asked. #Or maybe a vision?#

"Cold... chamber..." Gardevoir Master muttered dramatically. "Snow!... on the!... northern point! ... Red chain ... phallic beast... evil man... He's!... Trying to... Take! My balls... NO! NOT MY BALLS!"

Gardevoir Master's eyes snapped open and he sat bolt upright. He breathed heavily and glanced around, calming down once he saw his team standing around him. Then he saw the crowd around him, and he just felt awkward.

"Right," he said, clearing his throat. He then climbed onto Anastasia's head and pointed dramatically towards Mt. Coronet with his staff. "We must go to Snowpoint Temple and CAPTURE PALKIA!!"

"And how are we supposed to get there?" Anastasia inquired, squirming under her Master's weight.

"Good question," Gardevoir Master answered. Then a bath kit knocked him off of Anastasia's head.

OoC: My first PRP was apparently too game-like, which explains my first warning, so I'm gonna try here. I believe this is a great idea, the turning into pok

(ooc:Well this is my first PRP so I hope I do ok, it's late so if i misspell anything or miss any punctuation i'm sorry)

Link's eyes opened. He was quite groggy, he had always been a heavy sleeper. He tried to remember when he fell asleep but at first he couldn't. Then it hit him, he had been lying on the beach at Sunnyshore and he had dozed off. He lifted his arm to rub some of the sleep out of his eye. He noticed that he didn't have a hand but he had a paw instead. He rose to his feet and tried to stand. But he just fell over, On all fours he sprinted to the water to see his reflection. He didn't see a human looking back at him but a Shinx. "AHHHHHHHH!" He was so startled he passed out on the spot.

OoC:@ Linkfan-Try to make it a bit longer and more detailed. Your grammar is okay, but it's a bit vague. You should give Link a bit of background. @ readers of PRP- Yes, now that they are pok

(OOC: okay thanks for the tips Abiter i'll try to get a good summary of Link's life in this one)

As Link lay sleeping his unconsious mind recalled his previous life. He remembered the orphanage. He didn't remember his parents or how they died he just knew they were gone and not coming back. Link was very lonely he avoided the children at the orphanage. He never really liked them for some reason. He didn't have his first friend until he was about five(OOC:Currently Link is 17). He found a Starly (who is currently Staraptor) with a broken wing, he nursed it back to health and they've been friends ever since. His first official pokemon was a Piplup (now Prinplup). He left the orphanage with his two friends in search of more, and now here he is passed out on Sunnyshore beach as a Shinx.

Link rolled over on his belly and sighed. " I've been different enough all my life why must I have turned into a pokemon, what have I done wrong?" He sighs again. Then it hits him, he screams out "WHERE ARE MY POKEMON???" he sprints awkwardly over to where he had lay before, all that remained was a belt and a few broken pokeballs. "Why.... Why..." he sobbed. He lay in the sand crying for quite some time, his only friends had vanished into thin air. He sat up and scanned the beach to see if anyone was around. He saw more broken pokeballs lying in the sand but not much else. Maybe I wasn't the only one he thought. Then in the distance he saw a few small creatures he made out the shape of one of them. That's a Prinplup! Maybe it's him!.(OOC: yes Arbiter that's Jason by the way) He was filled with a small glimmer of hope as he awkwardly ran towards the shapes in the distance

"Yeeesss! I'm going to Snowpoint, I'm going to Snowpoint, I'm going to Snowpoint, I-" Eevee sang until Fearow poked him. "Owee...Fearow, why'd ya do that?" Eevee said rubbing his shoulder.

"Because someone had to make you stop. Geez. Just get on already. It's going to be a long trip, Fly-wise. About two hours. Being above level 7 does have advantages." Fearow said, implying about Eevee's lack of training at the end.

"Please! Stop your bickering! You'll have hours to do it while we search for Palkia." Silas said, exasperated.

As everyone climbed on, (and Ethan was tied on) Silas searched through his bag for a few pieces of Mail. Pulling out a pen, he left a note to his remaining team if they did find it.

It said:

To Silas's Golem, Infernape, Luxray, and Drapion,

If any of you find this, find the others. Currently, I am going to or at Snowpoint. Stick together. Fearow and Eevee are with me.

Sincerely,

Silas

Silas pulled on his bag and climbed on. "Okay girl, you can take off." Silas said.

"Oof! You guys are heavy. Who wants to get thrown off in midair?" Fearow joked.

"Hardee har har. Just Fly. Please." Silas responded.

She took off, Flying high in the air towards Snowpoint. After what Silas thought was 1/2 hour, dusk fell. Eevee was asleep. But something weird happened to Silas. His gold rings were glowing a neon yellow/green color, lighting up Fearow's back.

"Cooool. So it's true. Umbreon rings do glow in the dark. Least I don't have to waste flashlight batteries now."

OoC: Now introducing Sauron, the last of my (current) PRP characters! But some fanfic back story first. Deal with it. :p

Eterna City

Sauron sat alone on the front porch of the house he inherited. He was born in Eterna City, but during a bus crash and fire, he was presumed dead by his parents, who moved away from the grief of losing their son there (OoC: Accidental reference to an extremely different Japanese manga), and he raised himself, with only his pok

Link eventually got closer. He could now make out the pokemon in the group, there was a prinplup, an empoleon, a garchomp, and a gible. Odd group.. but hey it might be Eon! He ran right up to the prinplup and out of breath he asked, "Eon is it you??? It's me Link! Somehow I was turned into a pokemon but thats not important right now."