• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Spacial Rend of Change!

He turned his head back so Caboose could hear him. "It's Link c'mon I know you're hurt but I don't want to lose the other group let's speed it up a bit." Link started to trudge throught the snow a bit faster.

(OOC: Haha sorry bout that wasn't really thinking when I typed it)

"Oh. Okay. I understand. Let's head in. Maybe there's a resturant there. I'm hungry, and I don't think PokeFood or canned food will do it." Fearow replyed. "That means get fresh food next time we go shopping. I think it will keep in this weather."

"Okay, okay. Geez. Lunch on me. Then we stock up on supplies to find Palkia." Silas just remembered that Cindy probably had no idea Palkia could have done it. "Um...yeah. Sean thinks Palkia changed us for some reason. Maybe Palkia is in trouble and only Pokemon can save him."

The group headed Snowpoint, which was quiet, most likely because everyone was sleeping. They were walking to the only fast food place in the town, and everyone got through the doors.

Cindy's probably going to have a little trouble with the doors. Silas thought.

The counter was being held up by a dozing Squirtle in a visor, and a Ninetales in the back, cooking burgers.

"Hellooo....hello." Silas said in a sing-songy voice, not getting any response. "HELLO!" he snapped.

The Squirtle snapped to attention. "Uh...hi, I'm Pierce, how may I help you?" it said sleepiliy.

"Okay..." Silas said, looking at the menu. "I'll have a double bacon cheeseburger with barbecue sauce and a strawberry milkshake."

"Okay." The Squirtle called back the order, and the Ninetales quickly cooked the burgers, using it's own natural flames.

"Woah. Fast service." Silas said.

Taking the tray from the counter and scooting it to a table on the floor (Ooc:lol, no thumbs) and began to eat.

"Mm...tasty. What do you guys want? I'll pay!" Silas yelled across the empty room, waving his trainer card.

"Get me a fish sandwich!" said Sean. He paused "And some water!". "I'd like a triple bacon cheeseburger!" said Cindy, just poking her head through the door. "I want a chicken sandwich!" said Ethan. "And a lot of fries!" he added. Ethan, being a ground type, loved things dry, like his mouth. The fries and all of their saltiness would make his mouth really dry.
(OoC: Sorry for the short posts)

"No I don't know who these people are but I have a gut feeling they know something we don't, and I intend to find out what that is." He arrived in snowpoint and he felt a pang of dissapointment inside."I don't see anyone....." He sniffs the air a few times," Hey I smell food," He felt a pang of hunger Oh food...I completely forgot it's been awhile since I had any "Hmm well i'm kind of hungry. How about you? I think we should put off the search for food I havent had any in awhile and I particularly don't want to try pokefood." He turned to the croagunk awaiting an answer.

"Oh food does sound good."
Caboose hadn't eaten anything since the last Pokemon Center he visited.
"Man, this place seems so abandond. Hey!"
Caboose saw that Link had already walked inside the resturant they saw. He went inside with him.
Things were definetly going to change.
All it took was several steps.

Link walked into the resturaunt,he was stunned he had just unwittingly walked right into the pokemon he was looking for. His mind raced he wondered what he should do next. His stomach grumbled loudly, Heheh food first I guess. He stood back thinking of what to order then it struck him, he didn't even have any money, let alone his trainer card. He sighed and muttered "The one time I forget my money." He walked over and hopped up into a chair which he curled up in. Might as well wait for caboose see if I can mooch some food off of him, I hope he has his money.

Caboose plopped into the chair next to Link.
"Hey, hungry? Its a good thing I remembered to grab my bag.
Excuse me? I would like to make an order!"
Caboose was waving around his Trainer Card.
"So, are those the people you were looking for?"
Caboose was staring at the group of Pokemon by them.
Caboose just noticed a Squirtile walked up to them and asked what they wanted.
"I'll take a....Big Cheesburger, no mustard, Extra pickles.
Link?"

"Just a regular hamburger.Plain,please." The squirtle walked off. "Yeah those are the ones I saw earlier, but I say we eat first before we deal with that. No need to start something before the food arrives" Link sat in deep concentration studying every move and detail of each of the pokemon across the room.

Caboose saw Link in Deep concentration.
Wow, he concentrates very hard. Must be a good trainer.
"So, who do we have here? Lets see...a Onix...what the...?"
Caboose saw the Squirtile they gave their order had already returned with their food.
Oh, there's a Ninetails cooking. That makes sense.
Caboose handed the Squirtle his Trainer Card, the Squirtle gave it back, and he chomped in on his burger.
"Eat up"

As everyone got their orders, Silas stepped up and swiped his Trainer card.

As he sat back at his place, he said, "Okay, we're fed. What do we do now? Where should we search for Palkia?"

"I'm not fed!" Eevee said!

"Well, you didn't say anthing! What do you want?" Silas replied.

"Fries and a chicken sandwich!"

"Okay..." Silas grumbled, getting the food and swiping the card. "What'dye want Fearow?"

"Chocolate shake."

"'kay."

What everyone got their food, the meeting began.

"Where do we search first?" Silas asked.

Link wasn't listening to Caboose he was eavesdropping on the others across the room. A shocked look crossed his face as he thought, Palkia? The legendary pokemon? I wonder what Palkia has to do with this. Should I ask them about it? No...no....that would seem a bit...unnerving for them. Maybe I should just follow them. Hmm but that would be unnerving if they saw someone following them.....oh yeah....i'm a shinx they aren't too frighteing. But still I think I should just take the direct approach. Link stood up from his chair and slowly made his way to the other pokemon. As he walked he said to the other group, "So i'm assuming most of you were trainers before this happened to all of us?"

"...Ass."
Caboose was angry to see that his new friend just walked away from the table and approched the group they were following.
"No use in wasting food."
Caboose ate Links food, and followed Link to the others
"Geez. Be a little more rude, why dontcha? Leave the food I orderd for you, then talk to this group out of nowhere. 'Hey, guys mind if I ask a question' was the way to approach them."

OoC: My return. This one will be shorter, though.

Frozen Alive!

Sunyshore Beach (Still...)
Jason looked piteously at the exhausted Sauron's body. The currently lucarioed (OoC: Taking the idea of a term from Gardevoir Master, if he doesn't mind) trainer had, he now knew, come all this way to seek out help, only to find that the person he was seeking had the same problem, as did almost everyone else. "What I wish to have insomnia..." Jason grumbled, took a leaf out of Blaze's book of complaints. Speaking of Blaze, the gible had finally awoken, this time, quite chipper, surprisingly, as did empoleon, except he was definitely not feeling the same. Blaze was constantly muttering something in a happy tone that was out of Jason's earshot, but garchomp looked worried, and empoleon was stifling laughter, in spite of his current mood. After a few hours of rest, the brothers grouped up again, they went off to find Sauron, but he was missing.

Mt. Coronet
Meanwhile, Sauron was gone. He had left off to the north, without any plans whatsoever, and was currently lost on Mt. Coronet, after his staraptor was blown off course in the heavy winds. He had left in his madness, leaving off randomly. He was braving the winds, unsure of where to go. His staraptor had a injured wing, so he couldn't risk more flying. He had brought out magmortar for the warmth, but the usually macho pok

"Well, since we're in Snowpoint, we should check the Snowpoint Temple first" said Sean, chowing down on his fish sandwich. "Mmm... Fish..." he muttered as he drank water. Cindy swallowed the burger whole. "Sean's right," Cindy said "Several legendaries like Regigigas live there... Of course, if we're to get any lead, we need the other Regis, who are all the way down in Hoenn."

A Machop burst through the door. "There's something happening outside!" he shouted as he ran away. Ethan looked out the window at the commotion. Dialga and Palkia were battling outside. "Well," began Ethan "That's not a good sign. Everybody, look..." He pointed his bone at the battle. "What?" asked Cindy, pulling her head out of the door. "Oh my god..." she said. "That's certainly something" said Sean.

(OoC: Don't forget about Dr. Philorn! He turned into a Sunkern, just for comedic effect.)

Silas gagged on his burger. "Palkia *cough* and Dialga *cough* are-" Silas was cut off when Fearow whacked his back. "*cough, hack hack* Fighting?!?! Thanks, Fearow." Silas finished.

"Welcome. First things first." Fearow said. "Should we join in the fray, or head to the Temple? I vote for going to the Temple." she finished, raising a wing.

"I wanna see Regigigas! I hear he's all colorful!" Eevee chimed in.

Vote two for the Temple. Silas thought. "I think we should observe the battle only to find the source of the fighting. It's most likely that none of us are able to stand up to a Legendary. The issue is, what do you guys think?"

"Wow..." said Sean, "I've never seen legendary pokemon battle before."
"It's amazing... and lethal..." added Ethan.
"Yeah, let's just see how this turns out." said Cindy. Cindy flew to the roof of the building for a better view. Palkia slashed at Dialga, who dodged. Dialga shot Dragonbreath at Palkia, who took the hit. Palkia was blown backward a little ways. Dialga closed up on Palkia and used Dragon Claw, but Palkia parried. Palkia lunged forward and started slashing at Dialga again.

"This is interesting..." said Cindy.

Dialga shot another Dragonbreath at Palkia, it missed this time. However, it destroyed a building. Palkia used Ancientpower on Dialga, sending a storm of rocks at it. Dialga flinched a little at the rocks. They both roared.

They continued to attack each other vigorously, destroying more buildings and killing more people. "Wow..." said Sean as he heard the screaming and pain of the people. Palkia jumped over the restaurant and began charging power its claws. Dialga started charging energy in its mouth. Spacial Rend and Roar of Time. "People," said Cindy, flying back down to the front of the restaurant. "You may wanna HIT THE DECK!!!"
"Aw come on, Cindy" said Ethan, "Two legendary pokemon are fighting, what's the worst that could happen?" he asked
"What could happen?" asked Cindy. The attacks missed their targets. Spacial Rend, however, destroyed Snowpoint's docks and harbor and whatnot, while Roar of Time destroyed more buildings and maybe a hospital. Cindy pointed at the wreckage "THAT could happen!"

(OcC: Sorry this took a while. I had a busy weekend.)

"@#$%!" Silas swore colorfully.

"@#$%!" Eevee mimicked.

"No! Don't say that!" Fearow said absentmindly, while flying up on the roof. "Woah. Beautiful, but deadly." she commented, watching the fight. Spacial Rends and Roars of Time were going off, but Eevee noticed something, being as low as he was.

"Look!" he said, pointing a brown, furry paw at Palkia. "A jewel is missing! And what's that red thingy around the pink dragon's neck?"

"I dunno." Silas said. "Watch it!"

Silas pulled Eevee out of the way of the debris of an off-target Anceint Power.

"Agh! Why'd you do that?" Eevee whined.

Silas did a famous *facepalm*. "To save your life, dummy."

"Oh." But something caught Eevee's eye. "Ooh...whazzat?" he spoke to himself as he ran away down to a damaged hostpital to look at a little green bouncing thing.

"Yes! Yes! YES! Destroy Snowpoint, you beast, and then we shall take control of everybody, now that they are Pokemon! Bwahahahahahahahaha-agh!" A Sunkern laughed, until he was knocked down by Eevee. "How dare you knock down the all-powerful Philorn!" He fumed. "Palkia! Attack!" He commanded, biting down on Eevee's paw to keep him still.

"Owwee! Silas!" Eevee cried, limp-running back to Silas with Dr.Philhorn/Sunkern on his paw and a mind-controlled Palkia on his tail.

"@#$%!" Silas swore again, seeing Palkia coming nearer and nearer.

"Shut up." Fearow said, whacking Silas before she turned tail and ran.

A little jolt of electricity came blasting out of the rubble of a building. It was apparently out of control, and accidentally ricocheted off of the maniacal Sunkern. The jolt came flying toward the restaurant. Ethan grabbed it by the tail. "Hi, everybody!" said the dazed Pachirisu. "Oh, COME ON!" groaned Sean "Are ALL of my siblings going to be here?!"
"Yes!" said the Pachirisu, who was Jolene.
(OoC: sorry for the short post, I've been doing a lot of things!)

"@#$%! Why am I carrying this stupid bag??!?!" Silas yelled, quickly pulling his bag off of his back, and depositing it under a clump of trees near a destroyed house. He continued running, grabbing the Pachirisu from Ethan and plunking it on his back.

"No time for intros! Gotta run!"

"Silas! He's asleep!" Eevee yelled, trying to run with a Sunkern on his back.

"Grab the ^&@$ thing off your paw and put it on my back!" Silas huffed, running madly. "Let's go to Snowpoint Temple! Palkia won't fit it there!"

Palkia roared, and increased his speed, making the ground shake.

"Crap! You are so gonna feel violated, but here goes!" Fearow yelled, swooping down and grabbing Silas's tail, and hoisting him up to safety. With her other talon, she grabbed Eevee. It was a strane sight, seeing a Fearow holding onto a Pachirisu, an Umbreon, an Eevee, a Sunkern.

"You, down there! Get Cindy to grab the others!" Fearow yelled below.

"You got it!" said Cindy as she grabbed Sean and Ethan by the tails and started flying alongside Fearow. Cindy tossed Ethan on her back and followed suit with Sean. "Where exactly are we going anyway?" Sean asked his sister. "I don't know!" she replied. "Hey Fearow! Where are we going?" she asked. "AHHHH!!!" screamed Ethan as he was hoisted onto Cindy's back. "I'M SCARED OF FLYING!!!" he shouted as he flung his bone in all directions, bonking Sean off of Cindy's back and hitting Cindy in the back of the head. She was unable to catch Sean because she was hit on the head, so Sean grabbed onto Cindy's tail. "Calm down!" he commanded as Ethan was freaking out. "It's either stay up here or get annihilated by a legendary pokemon!" said Sean as his flippers slipped off. He tried to hold but slipped and fell. As a last resort, Sean bit onto Cindy's tail. "YAAH!!!" she shrieked in pain. Blood started to drip from where Sean's teeth were.

"We're going to Snowpoint Temple! Palkia hopefully won't fit!" Fearow cried frantically, trying to keep up while holding onto part of the gang.

"Crap! Hold on Sean!" Silas yelled. "Fly over!"

Fearow flew over to Cindy.

"Hoist me up a bit!"

Fearow lifted up a talon, getting Silas up high enough that he was able to grab onto Sean and push him up more securely onto Cindy's tail.

Suddenly, Palkia increased his speed to his full Legendary potential, getting closer and closer. Acient Powers started raining down, making it even more difficult to fly.

"Ooh...what's that?" Eevee asked, still kind of unaware of the danger of the situation.

"Wha...SNOWPOINT TEMPLE! We're there! Fly us in!" Silas yelled.

Meanwhile...
A confused Dusclops was trying to remember something as he was meandering around Snowpoint. His name was Nik and he watched as a strange lump of pokemon fly into Snowpoint temple. Forgetting all about whatever-it-was-he-was-trying-to-remember and wanted to see what was going on. Forgetting that it felt terrible to Pass Through something or someone he walked straight through the wall of Snowpoint Temple, "Curse my foul memory!" Nik/Dusclops shouted. While inside he thought,
AS long as I'm here I should probably find some TREASURE WHOOT! So off he went looking for the treasure he thought was there but little did he know the treasure would change him...forever.

(Ooc: The treasure I'm thinking of is his evolution item...the reaper cloth.)

Cindy flew into Snowpoint Temple, carrying Sean and Ethan. She landed behind one of the walls for protection. "Did you honestly have to bite into my tail like that?" she asked. "I had to either bite your tail or get ripped apart by Palkia" replied Sean. "I'd rather bite you."

Ethan started kissing the solid ground. "Oh, sweet land! Terra firma! I love the land"
"Ethan, you're really overdoing it, you know that right?" asked Sean. Ethan just turned his head.
(sorry for the short post)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: *Sobs* What is with everyone and abusing grammar these days?

Okay, I was just going to PM some people, but multiple people are doing this. People, when you have more than one speaker in a post you need to seperate the dialog with new paragraphs. Look at Secad's posting for examples of what you should be doing. This isn't something you just do sometimes or can casually ignore. It's a vital, basic part of writers craft, one you'd be seriously slammed by ANY teacher or writer for ignoring - which is why I'm doing so now.

Other than that, I've noticed that some people have been abusing short posts in this topic for awhile now. Some mods would've locked this thread for that ages ago, but I guess it went unnoticed until now. That said, I want to see more effort in quality here, too. Read the rules if you haven't already, because we make it very clear that short posts all the time are NOT how you write a good RP and won't be tolerated in excess.

If anyone has any questions about their posting, PM me. If people keep doing either of these things, though, bans will start being handed out.

(OoC: Thank you for the compliment, Linkachu. I'll keep the good grammar up! I'm not sure how to spell 'Farfetch'd, though.)

ROOOOOOOAAAAAAR!

Palkia's angry cry cut through the air, infuriated by the fact it could not fit through the entrance.

"We're safe. For now." Silas said, splaying out on his back. "We can take a breather."

Eevee was in the same posistion, imitating his former Trainer, now Pokemon.

"Thank goodness we're alive. But what do we do with that thing?" Fearow said, motioning to the facedown Sunkern. "Apparently from his outbursts, he was controlling Palkia somehow."

"I think it's from that necklace Palkia was wearing!" Eevee suggested. "And he's missing a thingy on one of his shoulders!"

"Well, apparently, from the evidence from the young one here, this Sunkern had something to do with it. But we can't find out until he wakes up, and without a Revive, we'll have to do this the old fashioned way. We have to wait." Silas guessed.

"Who wants to play 'Farfetch'd, Farfetch'd, Doduo?!" Eevee yelled.

"No" said Sean, frowning. "No," said Cindy. "Nuh-uh" said Ethan. "Hmph" said Jolene. Palkia started smashing it's tail against the temple. "However, while we're waiting" said Ethan "Why don't we head down stairs so we don't get smashed to pieces!"

Pieces of the walls and roof of Snowpoint Temple started falling down on the group from the rampant attacks of Palkia. "Let's go!" said Jolene as she immediately bolted down to the next floor. "I concur." commented Sean as he followed his sister. "Wait up!" said Ethan as he ran after them. "C'mon! Palkia's turning this place into rubble! We have to go lower!"
Cindy, however, was busy catching pieces of falling rubble so the others didn't get crushed. "I'm kind of busy!" she said
"You all GO!" Cindy ordered as more rubble kept falling and she kept catching. "We ain't leaving without you" said Ethan. Palkia smashed it's claw into the temple to get to the group. "GO YOU IDIOT!"

"You heard her!" said Sean, rising from the staircase and grabbing Ethan by the tail. Sean started dragging Ethan down the stairs and down to the second floor.

Molten gold eyes watched the Pokemon, a black tail swished behind their owner. The Houndoommorph hadn't been changed because of her Pokemon DNA and she found it amusing that all those worthless humans were becoming something as remarkable as a Pokemon. She heard Palkia's angry roars and rolled her eyes, they had already manged to upset a legendary... Go figure. She looked down at Naito, a powerful Houndoom from her pack. "So, pack-brother, shall we help these fools?"

The powerful Houndoom thought over what she said. Then he replied, "Yes, pack-sister, they might be able to help us."

She nodded and stepped out, "It seems you are in a dangerous situation. I will assist you if you are willing to pay the price." She wasn't talking about money. Why would she want humankind's failure? No, she simply wanted their help in finding her pack... But they didn't know that.

OCC: Hope you don't mind me joining. If you want to know what my character looks like go to the profiles (duh), her name's Akane.

"Got 'em!" Fearow yelled, grabbing up the Sunkern/Dr. Philorn and Eevee and swooping down the stairs. Having wings did have advantages, you know.

"Okay, thanks, now let me save my own but!!" Silas yelled, agitated at the sudden destruction of their temporary shelter.

Crap. What about Cindy? Silas thought. I hate you, hero complex!

Silas turned around, and headbutted Cindy, hopefully to make her topple down the stairwell. A few bruises was a lot better than dying.

"Move your rear!" Silas growled, headbutting her repeatedly, while Cindy fought off the rubble.

Cindy tripped from Silas' headbutts and fell down the stairwell, but a giant piece of rubble started to fall down on top Silas.

"Geez," said Ethan, now on the second level. "I hope that Umbreon guy is okay". "He probably got crushed under falling rubble. Just like we're about to be" commented Sean. And, almost instantaneously, Cindy rushed back up to grab Silas before he was crushed. "You saved my butt back there" she said. "Just returning the favor"

"Oh, so he IS alive!" exclaimed Ethan "In your face!"

"Yeah... but, one of them is going to come crashing through the ceiling and crush or nearly crush us all." And, Sean was right, Dialga blew Palkia backward with a Roar of Time and Palkia came crashing through the floor. "I SO called that" muttered Sean as he started running toward the next staircase, followed by his siblings. "You guys might want to come to if you ain't suicidal." said Jolene.

(OoC: Sorry for the inconvienence(sp?), but I won't be on as often now. I'm on vacation!)

"Craptacular. More warring Legendaries." Silas mumbled as he ran away from the latest attacks of Palkia and Dialga. "But thanks for saving my life!"

The group moved to the next floor, until the transformed Sunkern awoke.

"Whuh..." The Sunkern/Dr. Philorn mumbled, awakening from his K.O'ed state.

"Good! He's awake. I'll keep him from moving!" Fearow yelled, rearranging her grip on Dr. Philorn. She posistioned(sp?) him so he was head-down in her talon, and Fearow kept squeezing him to prevent excape attempts, if any.

"One question, Sunkern, how in the world do you have control over Palkia? Why are you commanding him to kill us? Why are you a Sunkern?!" Silas questioned.

"That's three questions, genius, don't you know how to count?" Eevee said, obviously picking up on some of Silas's speech patterns.

Silas groaned.

"Backfired...world...domination...attempt..." Dr. Philorn mumbled, eyelids drooping.

"Well, if that's all you needed out of him" said Cindy. She pried open Fearow's talons and grabbed the Sunkern.

"You pathetic little man" she commented. "And YOU, Fearow! The BEST way to stop this guy is THIS way!" Cindy said as she threw Dr. Philhorn to the ground. Cindy stomped her foot on top of the Sunkern. "He ain't movin' now!"

"Anyway," said Sean "We should best get down to the bottom floor so we can awaken Regigigas. It could probably beat these two up and make them stop fighting."

"OR, we could get Giratina..." said Ethan.

Sean smacked him. "Giratina's about 100 miles THAT way!" Sean answered, pointing to the west.

"Geez! You didn't have to hit me!" shouted Ethan.

"Like this?" asked Sean. He punched Ethan. They were later on top of each other, fighting.

"Smart move, Cindy! Why the $%^& did you do that?!?!" Fearow exclaimed sarcastically, using some of Silas's choice words. "Now we can't get him to call Palkia off our @#$%! Fearow Pecked Cindy fiercely.

"Guys! Stop fighting! We could die!" Eevee yelled, starting to tear up.

"Dude! Listen to the Eevee! Stop fighting! We have to get answers from this Sunkern somehow. So stop being #$%^&*( !@#$%^& and stop FIGHTING!" Silas roared, spraying poison everywhere.

Eevee burst into tears.

"Well, I thought we were done with him" said Cindy timidly. Cindy grabbed Fearow's beak. "There is another way, we could use Regigas..."

"WHAT?!" exclaimed the other three siblings.

"The Regis (or at least Regirock, Regice and Registeel) were supposedly created by man. If we can create replicas of them, we could possibly awaken Regigas and have it attack the Palkia..."