• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Space Case Kids (Discussion)

Well, it’s in the process of being revived? I personally love the idea of it being revived, but if you want to drop the role-play that’s also fine! I’d understand considering it’s been a while, and quite a few people probably/might have lost interest.

This is where I come in with my totatly cool Bad awesome Ideas

Shamaniac's Ideas 123: Illegal in 38 States
1. Space Talent Show
2. Space Cooking Talent Show
3. Cheese
4. Asking if we can do any of these.
5. You choose

I mean, I guess some fun filler shorts could be nice. But there’s that mission that Blue said they’d be at soon. So we should probably do that first.

Also, do you think I do a double post? Considering nobody else has replied? I swear that you’re able to every once in a while, if someone takes to long or something similar.

I mean, I guess some fun filler shorts could be nice. But there’s that mission that Blue said they’d be at soon. So we should probably do that first.

Also, do you think I do a double post? Considering nobody else has replied? I swear that you’re able to every once in a while, if someone takes to long or something similar.

No one's looking. WINK WINK

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Pardon delay in response!

Thread bumps of this sort are allowed on the RP discussion boards, but not in the RP forums themselves. What you should probably do is start an entirely new thread as a sequel to the previous one, especially if this RP has been dead for absolute ages - or simply have someone else reply first. ^^

He whipped out the Shamaniac Ability Kit, fitted with a AK47 Assault Rifle, a Bone Saw, 36 Packs of Expired Blue Cheese, and a Idea to do something incredibly stupid.

Let the games begin.

Men, I strive to protect each and every weeb who enjoys rping, for I am a master of no man keyboards, for if we wish to rp. we must be united, stand with me, if you wish to continue the among us jk, Space Kids Rp!!!!!!!!!

wow so awesome

Get up. We're all gonna bring this back right now. I don't care how behind we are, I liked this, this was my favorite roleplay here, and DAMMIT if I have to revive this myself, I'm gonna do exactly that!

(Hopefully, it goes better than what I've seen.)

Name:
Ezra Magis (Safety Orange)
Appearance: Ezra is a skinny kid who has black hair, freckles, and tan skin, and is of medium height. He is usually seen wearing video-game-related tees with jogging pants along with his slip-on shoes. No one knows what his eyes look like, because he always wears thick steampunk goggles with orange lenses. His mechanical crow partner, C0RV1D, is usually perched on his shoulder.
Personality: While appearing like a lovable goofball, he's actually scarily smart for his age. He's a scientist and engineer at heart, messing around with technology of all kinds, and is eager to explore the wider known universe. He's quite empathetic in his own special way, always helping out when somebody needs it. He also has a dorky obsession with weird wildlife and animals from all time periods. Also, he's bisexual, but he has no idea yet.
Reason: Ezra's family was incredibly dysfunctional and abusive to one another, his only friends being his older sister and a kid from school known for being a dork. After being late out one night, he spotted some Space Case Kids along with a founder on an errand, and after joining them on a small adventure, he joined in.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Get up. We're all gonna bring this back right now. I don't care how behind we are, I liked this, this was my favorite roleplay here, and DAMMIT if I have to revive this myself, I'm gonna do exactly that!
Im really sorry, but i've joined too many roleplays already, and I probably won't enjoy a roleplay like this anymore, as i've grown (like a lot) these past two years.. Thanks for the offer, though.