• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sonic Forces: Infinite War (Discussion)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
DISCLAIMER: I recommend that you should either play or watch the Sonic Forces story, since I'm going along with that, changing it a bit to match multiple main characters.

After the defeat of Sonic the Hedgehog six months ago by the mysterious masked creature, the doctor has taken the opportunity to take control of the planet, while the blue blur has mysteriously vanished. With familiar faces from the dark side of the world's past, there is almost nobody that can take up the fight.
Emphasis on almost.
The allies of Sonic have created a rebellion, and aim to take back the planet. However, they will need as much help as they can get.

New faces now join the Resistance, ready to take up arms, and take back their world.

I'd like to have at most seven characters. However, we can have more, but they won't be main characters. Everyone will equally operate on the canon characters, provided that they follow the storyline. It is also fine for someone to take a canon character.
The first seven are for the seven main characters. The last is for other characters if there are more.
"The Wispons are weapons that use Color Powers from Wisps without the user needing the ability to transform."

Red Wispon: Red Burst
Shoots a destructive stream of fire, and the user can takeoff like a rocket in a fiery explosion.
User: Sasha (BlueMew392)

Ivory Wispon: Ivory Lightning
Creates whips of lightning, and the user can travel along lines of enemies and/or rings at high speed.
User: Spark (Battle Legend G.K.)

Blue Wispon: Blue Cube
Hammer that can turn enemies into cubes when hit. The cubes will drop rings when broken. Can also create platforms that will dissolve either in ten seconds, or by command by the user.
User:

Yellow Wispon: Yellow Drill
Can charge through enemies with drilling force. Also can burrow underground along with the user.
User:

Green Wispon: Green Hover
Blows enemies away with a shockwave. Can also carry the user through the air for ten seconds.
User: Ace (Galacta Ace)

Indigo Wispon: Indigo Asteroid
Locks onto multiple enemies at the same time using tiny clones. Can also grant a very short period of invincibility, drawing rings and nearby items into the user's "orbit".
User:

Violet Wispon: Violet Void
Creates three second black holes that draw in only enemies and rings. Can also teleport the user a few yards ahead, slightly disorienting them.
User:

White Wispon
Blasts plasma bullets.
User(s):
Character Profile (This is also my character profile):

Name: Spark
Species: Hedgehog
Wispon: Ivory Lightning
Appearance: Light blue, with ivory lightning-shaped stripes running over his body, with yellow eyes. Wears ivory-colored headset and combat gloves and boots. Has a set of goggles that connect to his headset. Also has white kneepads and elbow pads.
Personality: Wants to prove himself to everyone he meets. Is slightly afraid of the fiend who took out Sonic, and has met the masked monster in person once, before joining the Resistance; is also very agile and can think on his feet.

RP link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/sonic-forces-infinite-war.18535/

Last edited:
Name: Sasha
Species: Cat
Wispon: Red Burst
Appearance:
Sasha.jpg
Personality: She appear cold at first, but once you get to know her she can actually be caring. She is also not afraid to fight if she has to. Sasha also witnessed the last battle Sonic fought in before she escaped.

Dangit, GT, I wanted Infinite! ;-;
I just saw this one, and I like what the two of you have so far. My only questions are a) can we deviate a bit from the established canon story of Forces and b) can I roleplay as characters not in the actual game? I've always been a fan of Mighty, Ray, Mina and Shade. Also Chaos and Tikal... eck I feel like that's too many.
I may or may not bring my avatar character, Fenrir, into this, but likely not since the Ivory Wispon is already taken and that's what he uses.

I'm all for it. Especially since Chaos didn't play a major role in Forces. Also, I was wondering if we can incorporate the Chaos Emeralds into the RP?

Yes. The Chaos Emeralds were a huge missed opportunity in Forces. We need an Emerald Hunt in this!
What if there’s an Emerald in each continent, so the heroes have to go around the world to get the Emeralds?

Pro Hero Dekiru

That actually sounds good. But there aren't really continents in Forces, so how about Zones? One in Green Hill/Sand Hill, one in Mystic Jungle, one in the city, one in Metropolis, one on the Death Egg, one on Angel Island, and the last in Mushroom Hill. And I'm cool with incorporating characters that weren't in Forces into the RP. Though I don't know much about Shade, since I've never played or seen gameplay of Sonic TDB.

I’ve got a head canon for Shade that would resolve one of the biggest problems with the Sonic continuity, actually. My idea is that when Knuckles leaves to go on an adventure, he gets Shade to guard the Master Emerald for him.
And I was thinking we could use the continents from Sonic Unleashed.

Can I have the role of Tails if GT isn't RPing here anymore?

Name: Ace
Species: Bird
Wispon: Green Hover
Appearance: Ace is a red winged bird with a yellow beak, similar to most others birds. He wears all black clothing, his goggles are black, he wears a black shirt with the bolded letters: "BRING IT." He wears black shoes, similar to the design of Shadow's shoes, he uses these to help in flight.
Personality: Ace wants nothing more but to show his power and impress the ladies, or female birds for that matter. When no females are around, he will act much more mature and responsible. He does in fact look up to Sonic, and wishes to impress him with his skills.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Well, I'd say we're reaching the part when Chaos attacks Tails and Classic. I guess you could start there. Also, @Galacta Ace, you can have Tails. Like I said, you two can start the scene where Chaos attacks Tails and Classic, but rather then just die after the hit, Chaos could just slither off and return later. Oh, and remember you all can take more then one canon character.

Eeh this is a slow RP, I agree with you there.
One thing, actually? Maybe we shouldn't have Classic Sonic. Nothing against him, but his inclusion in the story doesn't really make sense unless we give a good reason for why he's there. Also I'd love to have real Chaos show up at some point and beat the shit out of the fake Chaos.

Eeveechu you speak my language xD. But the last time I even heard the word "Master Emerald" was in Sonic Heroes, so I have no clue. And are they even on Angel Island? Definitely not, so r.i.p that idea.

Oh... That actually makes things much better, I do kinda think Shade will do a better job then Knuckles... Cause she's a girl. She won't get distracted by Rouge, and she doesn't travel off everywhere with Sonic and shiz like that.

Yep, that's why Shade guards the Master Emerald. Also because she's gotten Knuckles to trust her.
Oh and if Rouge tries picking on Knuckles like she usually does Shade's gonna break her back :p