• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sonic Forces: Infinite War (Discussion)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Okay, so here's an idea. if GalactaAce is still interested, we can have Ace take the role of Classic. He can be sent to Tails' location after everybody picks up, like, a signal from Omega, and Ace, being the only one close to the situation, can take care of it. THERE we can have a 2v1 boss fight.

Also, I'm pissed off. Tails has FOUGHT and DEFEATed Chaos 4. The heck is he scared of Chaos 0 for?!

Dude! I already know almost everyone here has watched Charii5's Everything Wrong with Sonic Forces! So if I am to control Tails, I will not make him the coward that he is and help Classic Sonic during his boss fights.

Pro Hero Dekiru

THANK LORD.

Okay, so that's the basic plan; Ace shows up, gets his Wispon, responds to the signal, and goes to Tails and Omega, and MAYBE Classic if we all decide to include him (probably not tho). There we have a Chaos boss fight, and Just as the other OC's and Resistance fighters show up, Chaos retreats. I plan on having everyone find out that everything is fake when real Shadow shows up and spills the beans.

Pro Hero Dekiru

I suppose, with the Chaos fight and the Egg Dragoon. I plan for everybody to test out their Super Forms when Infinite summons a (or more than one) Perfect Chaos. Like stated, Infinite can create countless numbers of any familiar face.

Pro Hero Dekiru

It's not really a lack or strength, more or less a lack of emotions. Imagine Chaos didn't give up when he reverted back to Chaos 0 after Super Sonic downed him in Adventure.

Maybe Ace could be on a mission in the city, helping evacuate some citizens from the Death Egg Robot attacks?
Also I intended the Zavok fight to be over just then but I guess not :p

R.I.P, and alriight. For now, let's just say Ace already obtained his Wispon, and he soon encounters Tails trying to fix Omega, where Choas then surprise attacks them?

Sure, that can work. Perhaps I could actually introduce Mina the Mongoose as one of the citizens Ace is helping? It gives me a character who can talk in that situation.

Hey, I'm not sure if this is dead, but if it isnt, let's revive it! It looks real fun! Also, can I be Silver the Hedgehog? He's one of my favorite charcters!