• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sonic Chronicles: Order from Chaos (RP idea)

Okay, I'm confused now.... I guess I was thinking of a different Gold...
And now I realized his name isn't even gold. stupid me :@

Last edited:
Just cross-reference the "Taken Characters" section with the character list. Simplicity.
And I'm not sure about the characters. I'm leaning towards "no", mostly. But if you can create a balanced character with a good way to fit into the story, I may approve it.

@The Ringmaster Trust me, I know Sonic. And I can say that you played the part excellently! That was an amazing Blaze! I think she'll fit perfectly into the story. Just remember that she becomes very serious when facing an enemy.

@Icena Rena is a character I created. She's the descendant of Radic the Hedgehog, and has inherited his powers and abilities. Like all of her blood and purpose, her green fur with yellow stripes shows that she is the guardian of the Shadow Gem, a crystal powerful enough to seal away great evils like Dark Gaia. Radic would have used it to seal away Iblis, but the gem was shattered before he could.

Hey, Icena. There are two RPs this forum is for, with two separate character lists. Nex is from the present, not the future. We could say that the future Nex is the present Nex's descendant, but that could be stretching it a bit.

Great!

So Rena and Nura are collecting rings to help Professor von Schlemmer with his work. Nura is his assistant, helping the genius-but-scatterbrained professor keep track of his work. Rena's the adventurer, always willing to try and scavenge/steal the supplies the prof needs.

The Ibli is a name I'm giving to the fire monsters from Sonic '06. They exist in this world, but were created by the Ifrit. The Ibli serve it, and all have a mental link to it.