• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Somewhat good artists required for this request

You know those kinds of artworks that have someone's team or something?

I'd like to see your art submissions for my own team, as my skills in drawing are really poor.

The Pokemon I want in it are the Pokemon I used for this trainer card that I made some time ago. These are my favorite Pokemon.

So if you'd like, go ahead and submit your works!

Attachments

• trainer card 2.png
    trainer card 2.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 49

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I hate to burst your bubble kiddo, but the chances of a professional artist doing this for you for free are slim to none. There's a reason they're called "professional" artists, it's because they make art for a living, to make money. It'd defeat the purpose if they just gave out freebies to random people on the internet.

I'd recommend asking for someone to do a commission on a site like dA or something if you want a professional to do this for you. I can't see anyone doing it for you here, not for free, but just in case the stars align and some professional artist somehow finds this thread and just so happens to be fooli-uh, "generous" enough to provide for you, I'll leave this open for them to contribute.

Just kidding, I actually fulfilled your request personally. BEHOLD:

98a2q1f.png

Wonderful isn't it?