• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Smash Bros. Ultimate: Journey into a new World.

links wont work right now, but there is a disscussion.

@GhostlyCubone11 @ThatJustin’sASpy!
——————

Orange, Blue, and Villager were all running around together, playing tag. It was such a nice day, that they just HAD to do something. They all stopped suddenly, unable to move. “Whats going on....?” Orange said, as a portal appeared beneath each one of them, and each of them fell in.
———————

Blue grunted, hitting the sand with a thud. “What the....where am I?” He said, seeing sand stretching out to the distance. “Is this like a desert?” He said, standing up, shielding his eyes from the blazing Sun.
——————————-

Villager yelped, landing in the snow. “GAH! ITS F-F-F-REE-EEZ—ZING!” He yelled, jumping up.He couldn’t see anything, just white. “Where a-a-am i-i-i-i-i?” He said, wrapping his arms around himself.
——————

“WOOMY!” Orange yelled, landing in a street. She sat up, looking herself over for injuries. She was bruised a bit, but other than that, she was fine. “Where is everyone? This place is scary....i wanna go home....” She whimpered, looking at the destruction around her.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
King Dedede was talking with Simon. The penguin wanted to get to know the newcomer. Game and Watch was also near by, moderating Dedede’s temper if need be. That was, until a portal opened beneath all of them. “What is this sorcery?!” Shouted Simon as he got sucked into the portal. “I got no clue! I’m just a king! Help!” Shouted the buff penguin, before being sucked in as well. Game and Watch tried to escape, only to find he was already flying through the air towards a land under him. He quickly pulled out his parachute, and floated towards the ground. There were many islands separated by large sections of sky. He landed on one of them, and let out a confused beep.
—————————————————————
Simon fell into the barren, destroyed street of a city. He looked around slowly, more angered than scared, immediately reaching for his whip. There were shops with shattered windows, traffic lights that had fallen, abandoned cars that were crashed into each other. He looked to see if any people were here, or if any monsters were. He then spotted an orange being in the distance. “Who’s there?!” He yelled in a slightly agressive but normal tone. He wasn’t sure if this was a friend or foe.
——————————————————————
King Dedede took a rather unpleasant tumble into the tundra that now surrounded him. “W-where am I? It’s kinda cold...” he outloud. He wasn’t cold as the others would be as he had a jacket as well as being a penguin. He looked around, seeing snow covered plains, a few creature running across them. He then stopped as soon as a shivering Villager, and ran over to him. “Hey! Are you good man? You’re shivering like no ones business!” He shouted as he ran over.

Orange heard a yell, confused. She was more frightened then anything, as she looked around. She began crying, she couldn't help it. She wanted to go home. "Someone....please....I'm scared....h-help...." She managed to sob out, wrapping her arms around herself.
--------------
Villager saw King Dedede, confused, but a bit happy. "H-H-Hey........h-h-how did you g-g-g-get here....?" He said, trying to gain more warmth as he hugged himself tighter.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Kirby was taking a nap near the trees with pikachu near him, they didnt even notice or felt that they getting sucked into a mysterious portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirby woke up suddenly in confusion, the warm breeze turned into a freezing wind that surrounded the area, he was on his way to get a flu from the coldness.
"P-poyo?" He shouted as he shivers, he wasnt sure if someone is here but he had to try, however, he didnt notice that someone is watching him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pikachu however, woke up peacefully.
He rubbed his eyes and start looking around at the new place he found himself in, the clouds were closer then usual, it was like he can touch them.
As he looked around he checked with his paws that his wizard hat on his head, when he found out that his hat isn't in place he start to panic a little.
He started to walk around the new area, searching for his lost hat, After a few minutes he find his hat, he waggled his tail and put the hat on his head.

He start exploring the new place as he notice some black thing from a distance, it was clear that its Mr game and watch.
As he saw the black character, pikachu fast ran toward him in excitement, he was happy that another one is here.
But pikachu stopped himself at the last moment before falling down from the island, it turned out that pikachu and Mr game and watch are in different islands that are floating, they were very far away from each other that pikachu couldn't reach the other side.
"Pika!" The yellow mouse yelled, trying to catch game and watch's attention.

Villager noticed Kirby, yelling to him. " Oh, h -hi K-Kirby! G-G-G-Lad another friend is h-h-h-h-here! " He shouted, trying to walk closer to him, struggling a bit since he was half way into the snow.

Magic Sparkle

Kirby was happy to see that another one is here "p... Po-p-p..po" kirby tried to say but he couldn't finish his words, at the end he finished his sentence with sudden sneeze that came from him, meaning that he catched a cold.

Someone kept watching kirby in his hideout, he sharpen his claw and was ready to strike and kill the pink puffball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pikachu tried to think on a way to reach the other side, he wished that kirby, meta knight or even pit was here since they can fly.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Simon heard a words from the direction of the orange thing he’d seen, guessing that it was the one that spoke. He also saw it shrink down, so he decided to slowly approach. As he drew closer, he noticed it was the first newcomer that had been announced in Smash Ultimate, Inkling. This one was the orange girl, the most common to fight. He put away his whip, and walked closer, stopping a bit away. If there was one place an Inkling didn’t belong, it was a place like this. “Are you alright, little one?” He asked. Simon was definitely one of the scariest looking fighters in Smash Bros, so he wasn’t sure how the Inkling would react.
—————————————————————
“Oh, just the usual. Ya know, giant portals opening and sucking ya in to them, sending them to places like this. Anywa- WAIT, KIRBY?!” He replied to Villager, being shocked as soon as Kirby was in their presence. If there was one pink puff he wasn’t expecting to see, it was that one. But, he wasn’t really in the mood for stomping him at the moment, so he just put a hand around Villager. “So, how’d you get here then?” He continued. He also pulled Kirby over, trying to warm the both of them up.
——————————————————————
Game and Watch heard the small electric mouse Pokémon make its noise, and looked over. He rang his bell at the Pikachu, and looked at the gap between them. He thought he might be able to get over with a parachute jump, but the distance looked to far from the ground, he’d need to get higher so he could easily drift over. He tried to convey this to Pikachu using a series of bell rings and gestures.

( I'm only going use Sonic for now.)
Sonic was sitting against a tree, taking a quick nap. He barely noticed as a portal appeared under him, which some him up. "W...Woah!" He yelled, falling through. He barely grabbed onto the ledge of the island Pikachu was on, struggling to hold on.

Orange looked up at Simon, recognizing him as another fighter. She tried to shrink down more, trying to get away. "I didn't do anything w-wrong....don't hurt m-me....why am I h-here....I just wanna g-go home......" She continued whimpering, unable to tell if she would be hurt.
------------

Villager shrugged. "I was just playing with the Inklings, Orange and Blue. Then, we all just got sucked up by portals like you....I hope their ok.....

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Pit was simply flying around before he got sucked in a portal. "Wooaah!" He screamed before ending up in the skies again, only to see sonic struggling onan edge, he decided to help , he went to him and put him on the island ((same for pickachu )) "do you know whats going on sonic? " he asked

Magic Sparkle

Kirby was taken away in a surprise by dedede, he felt weak from the cold so he couldn't struggle and respond.
However, he felt better "poyo!" He said cheerfully.
He didnt pay attention to what dedede and villeger have been talking about, he couldn't pay attention to anything at that moment, even not to the monster that has followed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As pikachu tried to find a way to reach the other island, he heard a rang which made him know that Mr game and watch noticed him.
Before pikachu could replay to game and watch, he noticed sonic, who almost fell like he did before, he quickly came to him and pulled him back from the edge (with pit's help).
"Chu!" The pikachu said, he wasnt sure how sonic and pit appeared out of nowhere but he didn't care.
He then pointed on Mr game and watch with his paw ,"pika pika" he said, he hoped that pit would be able to carry them off.

Villager was some kind of creature behind them, so he pulled his axe out and ran at it. He managed to hit it, but had to retreat, not wanting to take much damage.

Sonic saw Mr. Game and Watch on another island. He looked at Pikachu and Pit, calculating something in his mind. He knew Pit could carry Pikachu over, but doubted he could carry him over. So, he ran to another edge of the island, then dashed towards Mr. Game and Watch, jumped as high as he could with help from a spring. He grabbed the edge of the island Mr. Game and Watch was on, and pulled himself up after some difficulty. "Ok Pit! Carry Pikachu over!"

Dead account

Pit followed the intructions, he carried pikachu to sonic and mr.game and watch "alright, what do we do now?" He asked putting the mouse down "we dont know anything about this place. It might be dangerous!" He continued

Magic Sparkle

As pikachu flew with pit he was careful not to shock pit in mistake, he tried his best that his hat wont fall from his head too.

After hearing what pit said, pikachu start thinking, he haven't seen anyone in this place except his old friends, he start to doze off with his thoughts.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Game and Watch thought for a few minutes, and then shrugged. He wasn’t sure about anything, everything had happened so suddenly. He then noted the fact that all the islands were floating and disconnected. With a few beeps, he tried to explain to them that maybe they should try to build bridges. There might of been many creatures which may or may not have been hostile, but there seemed to be many materials to work with.
——————————————————
Simon looked down at the scared Inkling, and walked over, offering a hand to help her up. There was no since I’m beating her up, as she wasn’t a monster, and they weren’t in an actual battle. She just seemed so scared and startled. “Hey there. You’re that squid kid, right? Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. I’m the scariest thing here right now.” He said, trying to calm her down. He did here a small groan from somewhere else, but he tried to draw attention away from this.
——————————————————
King Dedede saw Villager take a swing at a creature and back off. He readied his hammer, powering up its jet function. He hadn’t realized it was probably one of the only things capable of producing heat, as it made fire when charging. Regardless, he slowly inched towards the creature with his massive mechanized death weapon.

Magic Sparkle

Kirby saw that dedede walking toward a creature with his hammer, he wasnt dumb enough to understand that the monster is an enemy.
Kirby decided to help dedede and took out his hammer, he walked toward the monster too as he shivers from cold.

The monster growled at the three and he leaned back, then jumped at dedede and kirby that came toward him to attack.

Villager pulled out a Lloid Rocket, and launched it at the monster. He did good with short distance fights, but he could do good with long range too, thanks to items like the slingshot, Lloid Rocket, and others.
---------

Orange grabbed onto Simons hand, slowly standing up. She stayed still awhile, but eventually hugged him, sobbing quietly. "Why are we here...? Did we do something wrong...? Are we gonna die...?" She asked, nuzzling closer to Simon. She didn't care how scary he was, she was just glad she had someone here with her.

Dead account

"Yeah! Good idea game and watch!" He answered "lets start exploring this island first " he said before walking down the forest hoping to find some food, he ended flying just to get a good view, then he got tackled with a flying monster

Dead account

"Im okay..!" He responded before charging on the monster with his uppercut ((try it in smash ultimate it works)) then catching sonic, the monster came back at full charge , hitting sonic and pit ((again))

Magic Sparkle

Pikachu followed pit and sonic, when he saw that pit were attacked he wanted to help, but sonic was faster then him.
However, he then saw the monster charging power and strikes them down immediately after sonic rescued pit.
He immediately went under the monster.
Before the creature could respond pikachu used thunder to fry him off.

Dead account

The monster , went down completely defeated, while Pit got back up "thanks pikachu, that monster really came out of nowhere..." he told the mouse , "most monsters here are in the air huh?...thats kind of an insult to me..since im basically always flying" he said

Villager continued shooting projectiles at the monster, trying to slow it down. "Leave me and my friends alone!" He yelled, running and lodging an axe in its head.
---------
Orange heard a groan as well, looking around. She saw something approaching out of the corner of her eye, and turned to see a animal, like the ones from animal crossing. She couldn't tell if was a zombie, so, she approached it, with a small smile. "Hi! Do you know where we are?" She asked, as more of the undead came, grabbing her and holding her in place. " Um....g-guys....? Let me g-go! " She yelled, trying to squirm away.

Sonic began looking around, his eyes setting in something. He walked over to a stone, lifting it out of the ground. It seemed to have some kind of writing on it, so he held onto it. "Yo Guys! Think I found something!"

Orange continued struggling, more tears falling from her eyes. "L-LET ME GO!!!!!I DON'T W-WANNA DIE!!!" She screamed, managing to kick them away as she fell to the floor. She froze, unable to move. She was paralyzed with fear. She shut her eyes as tight as she could as she was pulled up again, ready to die.
------------------
Blue began walking, looking around the desert area. "Its way too hot....where is everyone...." He panted, his clothes already drenched in sweat. " I need to find a place to take shelter for today.... "

Sonic showed Pit the tablet. “It’s in some kinda ancient language. We need to find a way to decode it. I’m gonna look through this book Tails gave me, to try and find it out.” He said, pulling out a manual and reading through it.

Magic Sparkle

Pikachu continued to follow sonic, pit and game and watch until sonic found something.

"Pika?" Pikachu said curiously, he wasnt sure what was the thing that sonic has found but it has an odd look, he walked closer to the tablet so he can take a look at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirby was shocked when the monster jumped at him, but the monster couldn't make it to kirby or dedede before geting hit by a Lloid Rocket and blasted away to ground.

The monster growled again, he tried to attack but the rockets prevented him from doing that, but he still tried to counter the rockets.

Sonic put the book on the ground, sitting as he looked between the page and the tablet. “Ok...i think i got it!” He yelled, clearing his throat.

“Once upon a time, 5 different worlds formed.
WASTEON, DIVEON, ARTICEON,ABANDEON, and ALTITEON.
One day, the strongest monsters, once guardians of these worlds,
Turned them into places only monsters can roam.
Legend says, that one day, the chosen ones will come to these worlds,
And free us all from the terror we live in.
The strong in WASTEON
The calm in DIVEON
The kind in ARTICEON
The determined in ABANDEON
The brave in ALTITEON.
All will travel
And make our worlds worth living in again.”

Sonic stopped reading, amazed. “Woah....chosen ones....that must be us! So, the others must be in other worlds!”

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Simon quickly turned around. While his weapons were specifically meant for hunting vampires, they still had their charm when fighting the dead. “Begone!” He yelled as he threw his Cross-arang at the monsters that held Orange. He grabbed her and began running. Many of the other undead had been shaken up by the noise. After he got his weapon back, he began running toward a broken down freeway bridge.
—————————————————-
With his jet hammer still in hand, and his many teammates distracting the monster, Dedede took a swing with his jet hammer. The monster fell back but took the hit like a champ, and got back up, hissing a bit. “Alright, you wanna play rough?!” He yelled, throwing a Gordo. He was a bit ticked off at the monster now.
—————————————————
Game and Watch was a bit confused at what all was going on. He had no idea what the five worlds were, or how they could’ve been chosen, or any of the things that he had been told. So, he just listened on to what they were saying.

(Sorry, I was away this weekend.)

Orange seemed surprised at everything that was happening, but stayed as close as possible to Simon. She saw the bridge was broken up ahead, and had an idea. She pulled away from Simon, running towards the undead, trying to get their attention. After getting them to chase after her, she stood by the broken bridge until they caught up to her, then jumped off, as the undead, not being very smart, jumped down after her. She grabbed onto a ledge, and watched them all fall down into darkness, as she tightened her grip on the ledge.
—————
Villager continued attacking with every projectile he had, staying away, “I’m gonna die if i get closer, so i have to use range attacks.” He thought, launching another rocket.

Sonic smiled and looked around again, at all the islands. “So, 5 worlds......well, WASTEON and ABANDEON don’t seem like it would be this one, since theirs life....DIVEON sounds like water....ARTICEON is probably the arctic.....ALTITEON.......sounds kinda like altitude,which is often related to height.....i guess we’re at ALTITEON then!”
(After this, I’m not using all caps anymore. It’s to much work, lol.)

Magic Sparkle

Pikachu was a bit shocked from what sonic said, is that mean he is brave? He more saw himself as strong or determined.
"Pika?" He said in confusion, a lot of thoughts came to his head like how they supposed to help or why he got chosen, maybe it isnt real and its all fake?, A lot of questions came to pikachu at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirby wanted to help but it seemed like villeger and king dedede are handling the situation.
But he still wanted to help, kirby start walking toward the monster with his hammer. The freezing wind made kirby shiver on the way and he already was sick from the coldness so he was very weak.

The monster tried to counter but without noticing, he was getting hit by a gordo.
He took the chance after the hit and destroyed the next rocket that flew toward him.
He continued to destroy the rockets with his claws as he getting closer, he start defending himself more then attacking.

Sonic grinned as he looked around. “So...strong monsters huh? Well, sure sounds like adventure! Maybe when we beat it, we’ll be able to go home! I bet this will be easy!” He exclaimed, breaking out into a run, before stopping himself when he almost fell off the island again. “Welp, looks like i have to stop running to fast.” He said, backing away from the edge.

Villager ran at the monster, gripping his axe tighter as he jumped up, then brought the axe down on the monsters head. He yelped as he was flung off, landing in a nearby snow bank.
——————————
Orange began to try and pull herself up, yelping as she started losing her grip on the edge. “S-Simon? A cant hold on much longer-!” She yelled, beginning to freak out.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Pichu and Incineroar were chatting with one another then a portal appeared, sending the two to a barren wasteland-like city. "Cineroar!? Incineroar...." ("Galeem's back!? I swear I'll beat him...") The fire cat growled. Pichu didn't like the looks of the new place they were in and clung to his leg, scared.

Orange yelped as she slipped even more, looking down. “There’s definitely monsters down there....i’ll Probably die even if the fall doesn’t.....” She thought, then gripped the ledge more as it began cracking off. “U-Urm.......A little h-help....? P-Please!?” She yelled.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Incineroar looked around then started running towards the new voice. He noticed running was a little difficult with Pichu on his leg and pried him off then placed the tiny electric mouse Pokemon on his shoulder and continued running towards the voice.