• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Smash Bros. Ultimate: Journey into a new World.

Orange felt the ledge break more, as she continued trying to get higher. “I’m gonna die....I’m gonna die.....” She thought to herself, shutting her eyes.

Sonic began running around the island they were on, a bored look on his face. “Well..... now what? We’re kinda stuck, ......so.....” He said, only able to say a bit at a time for how fast he was moving.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Pikachu saw how sonic running and almost falling from the stage, he came to help but he was seem to be fine.

"Pika..." The pikachu said in a relief and checked with his paws if his wizard hat still in place, luckily he didnt fell off like when he woke up.
Right after he checked he noticed something from a distance, he couldnt see what is that or if it just something he imagining.

~~~~~~~~

The monster jumped over dedede toward kirby, he looked like an easy then the penguin, he used his claw to hit kirby and blast him toward a frozen tree.

Right after he hit the buffball he got unexpected hit from the villeger, he just ran away when he relized that he can't kill them alone.

~~~~~~~

Luigi just walked down the road as a portal appeared out of nowhere and start sucking him.
"Help!" Luigi yelled in shock as he holding tight the ground to resist for the inhaling portal, but it was no use, he got sucked after a few seconds.

He woke up later in a different place, it all looked broken and lifeless, "m-mario? S-someone? W-here am i?" Luigi said in fear.

Right then he heard a noice, luigi fast jumped from scare, he wasnt sure what the noice was but it awoke something.

It was so dark so he couldn't see, but luckily he had a flashlight with him.
He turned it on and was shocked to see a ghost floating toward him, he fast walked back slowly as the ghost came toward him "help!!" He shouted.

Orange heard someone screaming, and it gave her enough determination to pull herself up and run toward the sound. She saw one of the original fighters, Luigi, and ran towards him, tackling him out of the way of the ghost. She grabbed his hand to pull him up, pointing to a nearby building. “LETS HIDE THERE!” She shouted, running towards it.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Incineroar heard someone say something about hiding somewhere and growled. "Incineroar!!" ("Whoever you are, reveal yourself!!") He roared out loud, causing Pichu to flinch severely.

Orange heard someone yell, and covered her ears, stopping. “Uh-oh....not again.....” she thought, seeing some zombies beginning to shuffle towards them. She tried moving, but was caught by the arm as she was stopped from moving. “Not again! HELP!” She yelled, whimpering as she felt blood began to drip from where she was being held, the undead clawing into her arm.

Magic Sparkle

Luigi covered his eyes tightly as the ghost came close until suddenly he got hit by an unexpected tackle, turning out it was one of the new fighters, inkling.

"W-where are we" luigi said as the inkling dragging him toward a building to hide.

Once they was hiding he heard a voice that scared him, then seeing zombies behind him, they already caught the newcomer fighter.

Luigi wasnt sure what to do, but crying and calling wont help him, the zombies will get him and he got to save the inkling before its too late.
He start attacking recklessly every zombie with his arms.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar and Pichu heard someone yelling again then the fire cat ran towards the building that the yelling came from. "Pichu!!" ("We're helping!!") He cried, jumping off Incineroar's shoulder and running into the building.

Orange dropped to the floor, hissing in pain and she held her arm. “Ow....Ow.....” She said, tears beginning to fall from her eyes. She got up, shooting some Ink at the zombies, trying to get away from them as her back hit the wall. She was trapped. She curled into a ball, trying to defend her body the slightest, as much as possible.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Yeah! We have to find shelter tho, maybe we can find a cave " he said walking around "what do you guys think? Should we find a cave or do we set camp here?" He asked while getting some sticks from the ground in case the others chose camping here

SaiyanDakon

Pichu charged up his Skull Bash attack then shot himself at the Undead, taking some damage as he targeted them. Incineroar grabbed one of the Undead, sent him in the Alolan Whip, and sent it flying upward.

Inkling felt herself get pulled up again, hissing as she began flailing around. She felt something hovering over her arm, as she saw she was gonna be bitten. She began crying more, not wanting to be undead, so she turned into her squid form, landing on the ground.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu looked over and noticed an orange puddle then zapped the Undead, trying to get it away from the puddle. Incineroar, on the other hand, had to keep backing up from the undead that were closing in on him. He growled then used Darkest Lariat on them, sending them back as he spun quickly.

Dead account

Pit decided to look around, not flying because he doesn't want to be tackled again "hey guys ! I think I found something " he said taking it "I don't know what it is, so I have to be careful" he said as the piece started glowing

Inkling felt herself get pushed down again, as she struggled to get up again. "Great....I'm gonna die for real now...." She thought, but had an idea. She knew someone who could help them, since he helped her earlier. " S-SIMON!!!!HELP!!!!! " She yelled as loud as she could.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Simon watched as the squid kid showed a true display of intelligence, luring the undead off of a ledge. She was hanging on to the ledge afterwards, so he ran over to see that she was gone. He then looked around and saw her, and what seemed to be Luigi, Pichu, and Incineroar surrounded by monsters. He heard he scream, and ran over as fast as he could. *Vampire Killer starts playing*
He ran towards them, whip out and slashing as fast as he could. He pulled out his short knife and did an uppercut on one of the monsters, quickly getting in front of Inkling. “We’ll need to find another place to hide!” He said, fending many of the monsters off. He pulled out a holy flask and spread it in a circle around them, creating a ring of fire.
——————————————————————
Dedede noticed the creature focus on defending himself, and had an idea. “Hey, guys! Can one
of ya throw a projectile at me? I can suck it up and spit it out behind the little monster!” He said, getting a distance behind in, and beginning his inhale.
——————————————————————
Game and Watch had just followed along with the group. He didn’t care about what was going on unless it had to do with danger, or them going home. He stuck with the fellow fighters because he didn’t know anyone else. He then noticed that Pit had found a glowing object. He walked over to Pit soon after. (“What is it?”) he asked.

(Sorry, caught up with a lot of stuff. Instead of continuing how he says stuff with a series of beeps, G&W’s text is gonna be in parentheses to specify what he’s trying to say in beeps.)

Inkling nodded and looked around to try and find a safe spot, and noticed a structure. It was like an abandoned store, so it should have enough material. “GUYS! THERE! I THINK I SEE SOMETHING!” She yelled, knocking some enemies away from her with a Splat Bomb.
——————-
Villager shook his head to agree, throwing a Lloyd Rocket at Dedede. “This b-better w-w-work!” He yelled, getting ready to attack if it didnt.

Dead account

"okay, " Pit said before putting it down, he then noticed it was getting dark "guys, we really need to find a shelter.." the angel told "i hope lady palutena is okay" he tought "ill go get some wood for a fire, ill be right back!"

Admin edit: Do not abuse color tags unless you absolutely have to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magic Sparkle

Pikachu nodded, this place can be dangerous at night "pika pika" he said in agreement.
He used his thunder jolt once in a while to make a little light, besides the strange glowing item.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirby was rubbing his head after being knocked off to the frozen tree, "po...." He said slowly and sneezed again.

The monster tried to run off from them so he could call for a backup, he knew that he can't kill them alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luigi tried to get rid as many of he can, he closed his eyes from the fear.
He didnt even noticed the pichu and the incineroar joining them.

(Sorry for not posting, i forget that i haven't posted yet)

Last edited:

Dead account

Pit came back with a whole lot of wood , he put em down and asked "hey pikachu, can set fire with one of your electric attacks, on the wood? " then he tought "man, we gotta figure out how to go back to our worlds"

-------
Mario

Mario got sucked in a portal, he ended up in a very cold place with snow everywhere "oh brother.." he told himself while walking around, he then found villager and kirby , they were cold so he went up to them and made a fireball