• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Six Kingdoms: War on Proxima

This RP is set two hundred and thirty years before the events of Six Kingdoms Fifth Kingdom World War.

The character sheet

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Appearance:

Personality:

Elemental Alignment: (If a non magical class, this is the element that your attacks deal, if Magical, then this is the element your primary spells are, known ones are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Angelic, Demonic, and Celestial.)

Equipment:

Kingdom: (United Stalia, Far North, Arton, Wethera, Fimia, The Kingdom of the Past, Tenyengcheng, Northern Proxima, or Southern Proxima.)

Crush: (if Applicable)

Notes:

Other:

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Mentions: @Eeveeon S @JayBird Joe @Clite of Dragonbow @JadeStar @Hecotoro @EmoKitty21 @RenzFlintrock @ThePlayfulFox @TheGrimmRemix027 @The Alright Attorney @ThAtGuY101 @Willow Tree @Clunpsy @Merciless Medic

The reason I tagged all of you are you either are likely to have a character for this, or were in Six Kingdoms: Fifth Kingdom World War.

@RenzFlintrock Don't worry about it, spot will be open if you suddenly find interest

Here's my character

Name: Connor I, King of Wethera

AKA: The Mad Dragon King, The Crystallized King of Wethera

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 160

Appearance: Brown-blonde hair with electric blue eyes, on a small frame wearing chainmail.

Personality: Stoic, Serious, and Slightly aloof, he isn't easy to open, but is a nice guy once he opens up.

Elemental Alignment: Lightning (Stronger than normal but not Aggressive, due to his Bloodline.)

Equipment: Legendary Crystal Armor all over his body, a Longsword with lightning properties, and a crystal shield.

Crush: Ariana Silver

Notes: Connor I is the King of Wethera, in name and title, his two sisters help him out with internal affairs when he is needed on the battlefield. Also, villains beware, if something should happen to Ariana Silver, he will become enraged, starting to gain Draconic features, like wings, Claws and a tail.

Other: He has Dragon's blood running through him.

I figured, I'll explain, it was an RP that four of the other ones tagged were in, from around September, this RP takes place in the same world, but two hundred and thirty years earlier. Here's the starting point.

Last day of the last month in the Year 825 LD, there was a party held by the King of Wethera, all the rulers of the world were invited, but one ruler caused some trouble by kidnapping a Fimian Noble's daughter, and it ended up forcing Wethera, along with Arton, The Kingdom of the Past, United Stalia, Fimia, and The Far North, along the Island Kingdom of Tenyengcheng, to declare war on Proxima. The character, if you make one, will start at the party.

I like RPing with you bro, but I don't think I can handle another RP and specially learn an entire new world. PW is already too much for me xD Sorry

(I wasn't in previous rp.. Kinda don't know what to expect... May have question and may edit this bio later, but it seems interesting so...)

Name: Prince Leon

Nicknames: Devil Child, Demonic Prince... (Leo for friends)

Height: 5'7

Weight: 155 lb

Appearance: Leon is a young man, usually wearing black noble clothes and golden necklace with silver wolf head. He has Crow-black hair with snow white tips and Scarlett eyes. He has also a small scar on his left cheek.

Personality: Leo is a strong and inteligent, compassionate and brave young man. He may seem cold at first, but he is in truth friendly and good person. He has a strong sense of morality and justice that will not be compromised.

On the battlefield, he tends to be merciless to his enemies and hides his emotions behind a placid facade.

he is highly intelligent for his age, but he is also quite dense when it comes to the subject of women.

Elemental Alignment: Demonic

Equipment: Leon's Longsword, "Aitheil" has black handle and Rubins on it, the blade is snow white. He also wears a black armor.

Kingdom: Far North

Crush: He doesn't have one (yet)

Notes: Prince Leon is an adopted son of Far North ruler. He is known as a fearsome opponent on the battlefield. Some people say that prince can change into the real demon during the battle... One thing is clear, that he isn't a normal person. Leon as others, was invited to take part in the party held by king of Wethera.

Other: Nobody knows Leon biological parents and so many people says gossip about him being a children of the real demons. That's how he started to be called by some people as 'Devil Child' and 'Demonic Prince'.

Last edited:
my turn

Name: Tora Magiman

Height: 5'6

Weight: 100 pounds

Appearance: Tora wears a black and blue robe around him covering his Undyne like armor but red like blood and a eyepatch over his right eye

Personality: lazy, determined, strong willed

Elemental Alignment: Celestial

Equipment: Gaster sword (Gaster blaster hilt with blue glowing energy)

Kingdom: The Kingdom of the Past

Crush: N/A

Notes: As coming from The Kingdom of the Past, he used to be a royal guard until someone set him up for killing a guard

Other: Now he is ruthless with determination of coming back to the royal guard and with his magical gaster blasters and bones to strike the enemy with and his psychic powers

Last edited:
Name: Hoder Forent

Height: 6,6

Weight: 110 Kg

Appearance: Hoder has unkept black hair. He is a extremely muscular person who has pushed his body to it's limit he has jet black eyes. He normally wears his amour of Karna unless he is by himself and safe.

Personality: Hoder is a ruthless and cunning king who has a single goal to support North Proxima his first priority is North Proxima. He is a good person who cares for his family, and will not kill unless he believes it's nescarry, his a great military leader who will offer his aid to countries that pay the most. He wishes for North Proxima to be known for more than just their military power, and has begun giving investment and support too things like art and science.

Elemental Alignment: Fire

Equipment:
The armour of Karna- A golden suit of amour with a large red cape the suit is a magnificent suit of amour which Hoder found on his travels which was believed to constructed by the gods the amour greatly increases the power of the fire element it also greatly increases the physical strength of the user and is almost unbreakable.

The spear of Karna
The Spear was found along with the Amour the Spear was believed to be constructed by the thunder god the spear magnifies energy put into it which it then concentrates. The spear is 8ft long

Kingdom: Northern Proxima

Crush: None yet
Other: