• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sinnoh Travel Story

Airalyn and Sapphire stepped off of the boat into the busy town of Sunyshore City. Trainers from all different regions were here, coming to begin their Sinnoh journey. After coming 5th in the Hoenn League, Airalyn was eager to make her way up to the top in Sinnoh. "Well, what do you think Saph!?" Airalyn exclaimed, "It's... Unlike anything I've ever seen before!" Sapphire replied excitedly. They ran through the many crowds, eager to get a good look around. Airalyn grabbed a map from a store and looked down at it, there were so many places to go! Airalyn thought back to Hoenn, this was a lot like Slateport City. She walked around a bit more and then finally sat down on a bench, exhausted already. "Are new adventure is about to begin Saph, and it's going to be filled with excitement!" Airalyn said. "Agreed" Sapphire said.

(OOC. Just to remind everyone, Sapphire has telepathy so she can speak. This doesn't mean that all other Pokemon can. BIC)

Airalyn and Sapphire stepped off of the boat into the busy town of Sunyshore City. Trainers from all different regions were here, coming to begin their Sinnoh journey. After coming 5th in the Hoenn League, Airalyn was eager to make her way up to the top in Sinnoh. "Well, what do you think Saph!?" Airalyn exclaimed, "It's... Unlike anything I've ever seen before!" Sapphire replied excitedly. They ran through the many crowds, eager to get a good look around. Airalyn grabbed a map from a store and looked down at it, there were so many places to go! Airalyn thought back to Hoenn, this was a lot like Slateport City. She walked around a bit more and then finally sat down on a bench, exhausted already. "Are new adventure is about to begin Saph, and it's going to be filled with excitement!" Airalyn said. "Agreed" Sapphire said.

(OOC. Just to remind everyone, Sapphire has telepathy so she can speak. This doesn't mean that all other Pokemon can. BIC)
Courtney stepped off of the plane wearily and sat down on a bench outside. Her pokemon Winter was sick as well from the flight.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
(OOC. @IcieStar, Please make your post longer so the thread doesn't get locked. BIC.)​
Zeke hopped of the boat and ran into the Sunyshore City. Zeke was excited to explore another region. Zeke wanted to explore Unova again as new places had recently been built and Zeke got 8th in the Unova League losing to a Flying trainer, but the Unova league wasn't starting up for a while so Zeke went to Sinnoh. Mienfoo was at Zeke's side as they started to explore the new region.

Airalyn slides over as another trainer sat down on the bench, looking quite tired. The trainer had a blue and white Pokemon sitting beside her. "What kind of Pokemon is that?" Airalyn asked curiously.
Oh its a shiny glaceon. We just got off of our plane and feeling quite tired. My name is is Courtney and glaceons is Winter. Yours?

(OOC. You don't have to reply to my post every time, just post :) BIC)

"Oh, I'm Airalyn and this is my shiny Gardevoir Sapphire" Airalyn said. "Nice to meet you" Sapphire said with a smile. Airalyn hoped that Courtney wouldn't be too shocked by Sapphire's telepathy.

In the meantime, Sapphire looked around at all of the boats coming in. There was one coming from a region called Unova, there were a bunch of different Pokemon from that region coming off of the boat. Sapphire silently hoped that she would get too meet some.

Airalyn saw Courtney and Winter's hair so she began to rummage in her backpack. She pulled out a nice brush and handed it to Courtney, she then found a Pokemon brush and gave it to Winter. "You can borrow those if you like, after all you never know when a girl will need her brush" Airalyn said happily.

"Thanks, I lost mine on the plane." Courtney said as she brushed her caramel hair. Winter was working on her tail. "What type of pokemon do you collect Airalyn? I collect ice types. Come on out everyone!" Courtney sent out all of her pokemon. An Aloan vulpix, an aurorus, A rockfuff, Frosslask, Luxio, and absol.

Last edited:
"I collect all types, I had a full team when I was in Hoenn but they're back living with my parents now" Airalyn said, looking at all of her Pokemon.

Airalyn stood up and looked around for a pokemart, she needed to stock up on pokeballs and more awakenings. "I'm just going to go to the pokemart, do you want to come Courtney?" Airalyn said.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Zeke walked to the Pokemart to buy more pokeballs and some potions incase Mienfoo got hurt. Zeke needed them if he wanted to catch more Pokemon. Zeke was liking. It was completely different to Unova but somehow, Zeke knew he would enjoy Sinnoh much more then he though he originally would. Zeke sat outside the Pokemart and thought of what to do.

As she walked into the pokemart, Airalyn noticed a boy with a Pokemon she'd never seen before. Sapphire glided over to it with curiosity, bending down to look at it. "What kind of Pokemon is that?" Sapphire asked, Airalyn rushed over to Sapphire and apologised, "Sorry, Saph can be very curious sometimes" Airalyn said quickly.

Hugo Barton, a 15 year old boy, stepped off the boat with shaky legs, while his partner, Ace followed suit. "Okay Ace, let's go to the Pokemon Center, and get a map." Hugo said to the Lycanroc, Midday Form. Ace nodded and the duo rushed into the Pokemon Center. "Anyone got a map?" He shouted loudly as he entered.

Hugo looked at the map and said, "I'm from Hau'oli City, from the Alola Region. Me and my partner Ace are performers hoping to get a few badges and ribbons in Sinnoh." With one hand he beat against his chest proudly. "My name is Hugo Barton. What's yours?"

"Airalyn Winters, and this is Sapphire" Airalyn said. "Nice to meet you" Sapphire said as she glided over to Hugo. "We're from Hoenn and we're trying to win the Pokemon league, we came 5th in Hoenn" Airalyn told Hugo. She had had many reactions from Saph's telepathy, so she hoped it wouldn't startle or surprise him.

Hugo, who had dealt with Psychic Pokemon before was unfazed. "There is one small problem. We're were planning on wining, by wowing the crowd and wiping out our opponents." Hugo said spreading his arms out wide. Ace gave a nod, and Hugo stuck his hand out to Airalyn. "Well Airalyn, I guess that makes us rivals, but anyways it's still a pleasure."

"I collect all types, I had a full team when I was in Hoenn but they're back living with my parents now" Airalyn said, looking at all of her Pokemon.

Airalyn stood up and looked around for a pokemart, she needed to stock up on pokeballs and more awakenings. "I'm just going to go to the pokemart, do you want to come Courtney?" Airalyn said.
"Of course I would love to go! I always needed a purple satin bow for Winter." Courney said as she put the rest of her pokemon back

"I guess we're all rivals then" Airaltn said to Hugo and Courtney. "Well anyway, I have a ferry to catch soon to another city, where are you guys going?"

Sapphire smiled at both Winter and Ace, they were now all rivals.

Hugo stole another glance towards the map in his hand. "Ferry? Didn't you just get here? I hear that there is a seal shop just north of here, that sell the best seals in the world. That's where' I'm going," Hugo said handing Airayln back her map.

Hugo reached in his bag and pulled out a ball case. "Seals are these things you put in a ball case, and if you put the ball case around the Pokeball then it makes a greater performance. C'mon, I'll show you," he said running out the doors.

"Wait for me!" She cried as Hugo ran off, "Oh yeah, you can come as well Courtney."

Airalyn followed Hugo into a large store filled with people and pokeballs, her eyes lit up. This was amazing!

Hugo quickly bought a few seals, each one for a specific purpose. He would need a variety to pull off the show he had in mind. Ace looked around excitedly, happy to see all of the other people.

Courtney and Winter followed Airalyn and Hugo. "Hey Hugo! You remind me of someone in a movie. The Invention of Hugo Cabret. If you haven't seen it, you should. Anyway, I don't have a goal. So might be hard to be rivals if I don't have a goal."

Airalyn happily looked at all of the seals, there were stars and hearts and so many more. She returned Sapphire and tested out a pink heart one. Sapphire burst out of the pokeball in a flash of pink bubbling hearts, it was cool but Airalyn didn't really like it.

(OOC. @IcieStar and @Champion Crimson please both of you delete your posts as Crimson Champion is NOT meant to be here. BIC)

After testing out a few seals, Airalyn finally found one that she liked. When Sapphire came out of her pokeball, shimmering blue crystals burst out with her then fading into thin air. Airalyn bought a few others and then payed for them at the counter. Her ferry was in one hour.

(OOC. Just pretend he isn't there BIC)

Airalyn smiled as she threw Sapphire's pokeball and a burst of gems appeared. "What is it?" She said to Courtney.

(OOC. IcieStar, if you haven't read the rules please do. No double posting. BIC)

Name: Crimson
Personality: Mysterious, Nice, Smart
Previous Region: Unova
Home Region: Unova
Backstory: His parents died when he was five, ever since he has hated Team Plasma. His Zorua is his only friend. Decided to go to Sinnoh to see the region and become Champion!

Pokemon: Zoroark
Name: Crimzon
Species: Zoroark
Ability: Illusion
Moveset: Nasty Plot, Foul Play, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower
Shiny: No

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
(OOC. @IcieStar Seals are Stickers designed for pokeballs. when a pokemon is sent out, an effect happens and it changes depending on the Seal. This was used in the Sinnoh Anime of Pokemon. BIC)
Zeke zooned out, thinking of what he was going to do when he noticed a small store with seals. Zeke looked at them and ran to the saw. Zeke thought it would be nice to have a sticker or something like that so when he sent out Mienfoo, it would look cool. When he entered the building, Zeke quickly realised it was designed for Performers. Zeke observed all the different seals, each having a unique ability.

Name: Crimson
Personality: Mysterious, Nice, Smart
Previous Region: Unova
Home Region: Unova
Backstory: His parents died when he was five, ever since he has hated Team Plasma. His Zorua is his only friend. Decided to go to Sinnoh to see the region and become Champion!

Pokemon: Zoroark
Name: Crimzon
Species: Zoroark
Ability: Illusion
Moveset: Nasty Plot, Foul Play, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower
Shiny: No
Accepted :)

Back into RP:

"Well there are many things to achieve, but the only person who can figure out what you want is you" Airalyn said, then she walked off to look around the store a little more. She wasn't looking as she walked into a boy with a Mienfoo, "I'm so sorry" She said.

Last edited:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"It's fine," Zeke said to the Girl who had bumped into him. Mienfoo stared at the girl, wondering what was going to happen. When nothing happened, Minefoo carefully stepped back.
"Don't mind him, he's a bit timid, I'm Zeke and this is Mienfoo, do you need any help?" Zeke asked the girl.

"I'm alright, I was just buying some seals" Airalyn said, she threw Sapphire's pokeball, blue gems shimmered in the air before dissolving. "This is my Gardevoir, Sapphire" She said. "Nice to meet you" Sapphire said happily, smiling at the little Mienfoo

"Hmm which should I buy Zoroark." Zoroark pointed to the red eclipse. "Ok i'll buy this one I guess."

When walking to the counter, Crimson see's people. He then saw a Gardevoir and Airlayne. "Hello my name is Crimson. Wanna have a battle?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure let me just finish up in here" Airalyn said, "I'm Airalyn and this is Sapphire" She said.

She walked outside and got ready for battle, "Alright Sapphire, Let's shine!" Airalyn exclaimed. She'd come 5th in the Hoenn League and was determined not to lose.