• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sinnoh Travel Story

"Ok lets do this!" "I came in 9th in the Unova League so lets go!" "I choose you Crimzon!"

"All right Zoroark use Nasty Plot!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright, Use Moonblast!" Airalyn cried. Sapphire twirled around and conjured up a ball of pale pink ball of light, shooting it directly at Criimzon. The nasty plot skimmed over Sapphire's head as she ducked down, narrowly missing her head.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Zeke looked at the person who challenged Airalyn. He was also in the Unova league except Zeke was one posistion higher, finishing at 8th. "Good luck to both of you," Zeke called out to them as he knew both of them as accquaintences.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Freya's sake.

Okay. First of all, all of you should read the RP forum rules, immediately. The amount of one-liners here is staggering, and those are definitely not allowed. Neither are pure character bios without actual RP content in the RP forum (that's what the discussion boards are for) or pure OOC comments.

Second, you should also read the Global rules - you in particular, Champion Crimson. Posting multiple times in a row is NOT allowed. See the 'Edit' button under your post? USE IT.

I'm giving this RP one chance to improve itself, otherwise it will be shut down.

A while later...

Sapphire was exhausted, she quickly walked towards the pokemon centre to heal up. Sapphire like old times had fallen asleep, so Airalyn returned her to her poke ball. She then walked back to the seal shop where the others were.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Good battle you two," Zeke said quietly. He then returned Mienfoo and ran back to to the Seal shop to pick out some Seals for his Pokeballs. He found a Bundle pack with quite a lot of seals for a very cheap price. Zeke payed for them and then found a Seal with stars on them. Zeke stuck that onto Mienfoo's pokeball and then went to find Airalyn.

Last edited:
After purchasing all the seals he wanted, and of course testing them, he headed back to the Pokémon center to see Airayln. "Hey, what did I miss?" He asked her as he entered the building, with Ace at his heels. Currently there was a seal case, along with a few ball capsules, hooked up to the side of his belt.

"Nothing much, I had a quick battle with a guy named Crimson" She said to Hugo. "My ferry to the mainland is in about half an hour, do you guys want to come?" Airalyn asked.

"Sweet, but where are we going?" Hugo asked. "Crazy?" He asked laughing at his own, bad joke. "Anyways, where are headed?" He asked still smiling.

"I think the ferry goes to a place called Jubilife City" Airalyn said, looking at her map. "From there we can get to Twinleaf town to meet the professor"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"I'll go since there's no where else for me to go," Zeke said. Zeke was excited to see more of Sinnoh, Maybe he could find a dojo somewhere. He knew there had to be one somewhere. Zeke sent out Mienfoo, Stars appeared all around Mienfoo as he came out.

"Well the ferry leaves in about ten minutes so we should probably go now" Airalyn said. She started to walk towards the docks.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
(OOC. Doesn't the Professor live in Sandgem town? BIC.)
Zeke followed Airalyn to the docks, MIenfoo behind them, Eager to get to the mainland and battle a Pokemon. Mienfoo was bored so he hoped not all of Sinnoh was like this. Zeke had a bit more faith in the region then Mienfoo and he was enjoying Sinnoh because he knew it was just one city. Zeke couldn't wait to explore.

Courtney looked at them hopefully. "I know this might be a lot to ask, but I was wondering- ahem... hoping it could possibly be a.... double battle? Please?" Winter jumped up and down in agreement.

(OOC. I don't know, let's just say he'll meet us there. BIC)

"Yeah, but Professor Birch said that Professor Rowan could meet us in Twinleaf town" Airalyn said. The ferry boarded at the dock and Airalyn handed Courtney, Winter and Hugo all a ferry ticket then she hopped on the boat and stood at the front of it. The sea breeze tangling her long brown hair.

Hugo took the ticket with a nod, and rushed unto the ferry. "Let's get this show o the road," he said placing his foot on the handrailing. His foot slipped and he began to fall off the ferry! Then last minute, Ace bit into the back of Hugo's shirt and pulled him aboard. Hugo layed sprawled out on the floor breathing heavily. "Thanks Ace," he said petting the Lycanroc.

Airalyn rushed over to Hugo, "Are you alright?" She asked. That was a close one, Airalyn smiled at Ace and then looked back down at Hugo.

"Somewhat," Hugo said, stilly dizzy. He jumped back up and stretched his arms behind his head. "Okay, I'm good. Now let's get this show on the road," he said striking a pose, while pointing away towards the open water.

The ferry cruised along the blue water. Splashing Airalyn a little. She and Sapphire could see the land in the distance. There were some huge outlines or towers of a city. "That must be Jubilife City" Airalyn thought.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Zeke sat by the front of the ferry, looking at the water. It was peaceful and quiet and Zeke really enjoyed it. He looked at some pokemon in the water, Most of them were pokemon Zeke had never seen before. Zeke looked at Jubilife city growing bigger. It looked huge.
"I really like this region," Zeke said quietly, not disturbing the silence.