• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sinnoh region rp

You are a trainer who lives/has recently moved to the sinnoh region, you start off accompanied by your partner which can be any pokemon since all pokemon are in the region.

Trainer OC:
Name:
Appearance:
Other:

Pokemon: (only one at the start of your journey)
Species:
Nickname: (optional)
Other:

here's mine:

Trainer:
Name: Tyler
Appearance: Blue hoodie (unzipped), Black top, Dark blue jeans, grey trainers
Other: Tries to block out other people since the last person he was close to was injured badly by Team Galactic.

Pokemon:
Species: Riolu
Nickname: Aura
Moves: Metal Claw, Swift, Tackle, Close Combat
Other: Found by Tyler stuck under a tree that had collapsed in a storm, wears a small blue scarf.

Last edited:
Name:Emika
Appearance: Think Hilda From Pokemon B/W
Other: Very nervous and Shy around people

Species: Shinx
Nickname: (optional) Sparka
Moves: Tackle, Charge, Thunder Fang, Crunch
Other: Very Brave and never backs down

Can I Join

I'll try this out.

Trainer
Name:
Sakuna Shiruba
Appearance: 5'1, Short sapphire blue hair, sapphire blue eyes, white and cyan unbuttoned trench coat, white skirt and white sneakers.
Others: Bubbly and kind, always ready to help others. Air-headed at times and gullible, falls for the same trick all the time.

Pokémon:
Species:
Riolu
Nickname: Reiki
Moves: Bullet punch, Endure, Quick Attack
Other: Very energetic and has a linked aura with Sakuna. He was given to Sakuna by her mother when she was younger.

If having a Riolu is bad then tell me and I will change that.

Okay. I normally never do Pokémon RP's. Not because I don't like Pokemon, but because everyone always does these tournament things, that just don't appeal to me. This is about as close as I prefer, so I'll take a shot over here, and see how it goes.

Trainer OC:
Name: Dave Strider (Because why not)
Appearance:
(I don't feel like typing this out... just, look at my profile pic. Perfect pic. Thats me.)
Other: Just moved to Sinnoh. Literally, JUST. Is entirely unfamiliar with the towns and region itself. Is originally from Kalos.

Pokemon: (only one at the start of your journey)
Species: Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox
Nickname: Karen
(Don't ask. Just assume.)
Moves:
(This doesn't really feel necessary, but sure.)
Flamethrower, Howl, Ember, and Leer
Other: She is only a level 12, and is new to Dave like he is to Sinnoh. They do not have a bond yet, and are simply 'noobs'.

Whelp. Am I in?