• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League Tournament Sign-Up/Questions

Wait, so is this about the anime league or the game league? never finished the DPP anime or the DPP games, I have no clue
EDIT: I did kinda finish platinum, but my game had a black screen error after 7th gym and when I restarted the game, it was still black screen. That doesn't matter though

Last edited:
Yeah, thought so. but according to bulbapedia, in the anime league, once you defeat all the trainers, you move on to face the elite four and champion. So what are we going to do here?

Ok, so I'm just waiting for everyone to finish their round 1. I'll start writing my second one maybe, and post it after everyone finishes. I kind of wanted to battle ritchie from the kanto anime, is he still crowned champion here or what?

Okay ritchie is allowed then right? feraligatr can pretty much sweep ritchie's team. also I made them all evolve, I'm working on the battle

which pokemon should he battle with? I guess maybe his strongest. Charizard, salamence, and raichu? or Butterfree, swellow, and fearow?

Ok, those are his main pokemon anyway. zippo and sparky, but i think cruise the salamance because there needs to be a reason why Connor wins so easily

one second I just downloaded a rom hack of fire red that includes all gen 1 to 7 pokemon so imma be afk
oh right pupitar is tyranitar's prevolved stare xD I always mess things up in those op dragon types

Okay, I'm gonna run this by you, and see if this is allowed. I was thinking of having Nina be kind of similar to Brock in the anime. As in, tries to be a Casanova, gets shot down. Would this sort of thing be acceptable in this RP as a gag, or is it a no-go?

I think I might have pushed the boundaries a bit with that last post. Not sure if it was god-moding or not. If you want, I can change it so Weezing just gets k'o-ed.