• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League Tournament Sign-Up/Questions

Thank you for being patient and to answer the questions:

Yes. When I say 3 on 3 I do mean single battle 3 Pokemon Team

You may do your battles at any time but wait until everyone has done their Round 1 Battle before starting your Round 2 Battle and same for Round 3 unless you have been given different instructions.

Is it alright if Connor watches a match against a reference to Lance? He'll just be called, The god of dragons from the Kanto region.

Mega Evolution, introduced in Generation VI, is a dramatic transformation/power-up brought upon by a combination of three elements: a Mega Stone, a Key Stone and a strong bond between Pokémon and Trainer. However, as the power-up that Mega Evolution bestows may unleash almost legendary powers, several requirements exist for their use.
  • Only ONE Mega Evolving Pokémon per character - and it must have a deep bond with its trainer . This is simply a concern of balance as well as one of lore. Mega Evolution is triggered by the resonance of strong emotions from closely bonded trainer and Pokémon catalyzed by the resonance of the Mega Stone and Key Stone. Obviously, a Pokémon you've just captured will not Mega Evolve for you.
  • A character must be plausibly recognized as worthy of Mega Evolution. Mega Stones and Key Stones are phenomenally rare - Key Stones certainly moreso than Mega Stones.
Any Mega Pokémon needs to be authorized by one of the RP moderators - PM us with your request, citing the character (complete with up-to-date character bio), the Pokémon, and sufficient proof of the bond between the Trainer and Pokémon, as well as the way they attained a Mega Stone and Key Stone. These must be plausible enough to be considered.

But,I want to talk to stellar wind again and,somehow,I don't know how,show him the bio for my character to see whether or not he will let me use mega evolution,but I don't want to bother him since I already talked to him once

you can check which ones are online right now by pressing the role play button in the top of the site. that'll help stuff get answered quickly

Also, as a limit to Jet's Mega Evolution, the Pokemon is very prideful, and hates to do it. He does it for an acutely battle, rarely.