• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shaded's sprite stuff: requests open

XD bad luck, you could get a ferry over to mainland and then fly. and i'm starting the requests, silver magpie; do you want me to scratch the sprites for it? i would prefer not to because it takes a lot of time, i will however edit the original sprites to make them look more like what you requested :) sorry if this isn't what you were hoping for but murkrow wouldn't need much/if not, any editing to b like what your example says.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I wouldn't expect you to scratch three sprites for my request, that would take ages! Just a bit of editing would be great ^^

Thanks for taking the time :)

okay, sure thing! i'll get right on it! ^_^

EDIT:

silvermagpierequest.gif
done, if you want any changes just say i edited buizel to make her lok a little bit more feminine

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
It's prefect, except Buizel should be a Floatzel :p
Would you be able to change it? Everything else is perfect though ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That's awesome! Thanks loads Badly Shaded, I really love it ^^
I'll remove my sketch now, so that it doesn't clutter up your thread

Hey there, it's me again! I'd like to request something a little different.

Can you take my Trainer sprite in my avatar, and take away the Poke Ball, change my pose, and have the little robot M-0 from Wall-E next to me?

Here is the pic in case you don't know who I'm talking about...

walle3.jpg

He's very small, so hopefully it won't be too difficult. If you can't, I understand. Thanks again!

XD bad luck, you could get a ferry over to mainland and then fly.

What happens when you do live on the mainland? Lol, GIANT Island!

Here's another request for you! I would like a Sprite for my RP Character, Katie. She's a blond, with black knee high pants, grey boots, a grey belt, a white vest and some goggles. Thx! ;D

woah, loadsa requests all of a sudden! XD anyway, i will try and do both jeydis, cos i love cyborging pokemon 8D marky, i don't really see why the pose needs to be changed XD i will do all that you mentioned except the pose, because i'm stubborn :) Aura: sure thing! how long is her hair? like cynthia, or shoulder legnth or a bob or whatever?

Jeydis: two cyborgs
cyborgkecleon.gif
cyborgpsyduck.gif

woah, loadsa requests all of a sudden! XD anyway, i will try and do both jeydis, cos i love cyborging pokemon 8D marky, i don't really see why the pose needs to be changed XD i will do all that you mentioned except the pose, because i'm stubborn :) Aura: sure thing! how long is her hair? like cynthia, or shoulder legnth or a bob or whatever?

Jeydis: two cyborgs
cyborgkecleon.gif
cyborgpsyduck.gif
Holy flying crap-monkies, Batman!

That's amazing. And I can't help but think "modern Frankenstein" when I see the Cyduck! *Shot*

wow thanks and i think there is a request trend happening now, well can i hvae a trainer request? if you say yes can you do the trainer in my avatar.

Hey Shaded I was just looking at everyones requests and I thought that I might request one myself :p

Is it possible to do a Trainer sprite of the girl for my fan fic?

Her hair looks exactly like Cynthia's except its dark brown and doesn't have the things in her hair.(I have no idea what their called)

She wears a black tank top and black pants.

This is optional, and if you don't do it then it's all good with me. But could her pose be like Chao's sprite?

EDIT: If you need more of an idea, the descption is here http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=4963.0

The cyborg Psyduck made me Lol.

Anyway I was woundering if you could make me a cyborg Lickilicky. That should be interesting enough, xD.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I know you have a lot of requests right now, but when ever you're ready, could you make me a cyborg Infernape? Take as long as you need.

woah woah woah!!!! XD 3 requests, right, i'll try and get all these done , but if not, i'll do them in the week.

xxmidnightshadowsxx:
midnightshadowssprite.gif

(goes back to edit first post

No problemo dude, Lol. On another note the cyborg pokedudes are awesome. If you don't mind can I have a cyborg Charizard Armaldo. I don't mind if you do the Charizard Armaldo and Lickilicky last. Actually I'll kinda request you do mine last. ;D

Also, that Sprite you just made is awesome. The extremely long hair is just uber cool, xD.

Edit: Sorry I kinda wanna see how Armaldo looks cyborg. If it's too hard you can do Charizard.

*Bandwagon jump* Could you do a cyborg Espeon? XD​

Wait for me!

But I don't want a Cyborg.....=D Have a trainer request if you'll put me on the waiting list when you finish a few more. Wouldn't want you to rush everyone else's just for the opportunity to do mine ;)

[quote author=badly shaded link=topic=3093.msg76415#msg76415 date=1224408425]
Aura: sure thing! how long is her hair? like cynthia, or shoulder legnth or a bob or whatever?
Shoulder length

P

Pokepok

Your sprites are simply superb!
I especially like your cyborg pokemon and custom trainers, they are really well made!

Keep up the nice job

P

Pokepok

Wow, Shaded, those sprites are very good!
I especially liked Licklicky's new head, at least it looks better this way.

You have talent, keep it up!

P.S. they are already very good. You do not need to redo them...

thanks once again pokepok, i only redid espeon seeing as the colour was too light and same with lickililly, but nothing other than that