• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shaded's sprite stuff: requests open

Your sprites just keep getting better and better!

Could you try out a Cyborg Aipom and Ambipom? Thanks in advance.

I just have to say I love your work, it's fanominal (sp?) and I just can't get enough of your avatar. I hope you don't mind if I request, a cyborg Lopunny would look cool. Thanks if you do!

*pulls on licklickily's head* Must. Have. Awesome. Visior!

You just keep suprising us with what you can do. Do you think I should get a cyborg and join the mechanical requesters? If so, I would like a cyborg Machop. Thanks in advance! ;)

yeah, i'll try and get all of these done, but i'm working on trainer sprites at the moment cos i haven't done them in ages.

aura:
aurasprite.gif

P

Pokepok

I really like the custom trainer you made for Aura. The shading is nice. Good Work!

P.S: You really, really must change your name...

Well at least remove the Badly part! False advertising is a no-no.

Also,

If you havn't already begun work on the cyborgs, you can nix it. I have a different request.....

Trainer sprite? Yes?

Girl, age 17 or so. Purple shirt, Denim vest (The short kind, PM me if you don't know what that is)
Caprees, green eyes, and long-is brwon hair (A bit past shoulder length)

pleasthankyou

yeah, i'll try and get all of these done, but i'm working on trainer sprites at the moment cos i haven't done them in ages.

aura:
aurasprite.gif

Ummmm... Katie doesn't wear the goggles over her eyes. If you have time, fix it, but if not, I'll do it. Otherwise, It PURE PWNAGE!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

aura, i dont know what you mean by the goggles, does she wear 'em around her neck or head or summin else? i think you should do that, because i have no idea where you want them. Cody, lol at that and yeah sure, i can do that, and i'll look up a denim vest on google.

aero, i'll try 8| odd request 8D. i might be a bit late on these requests seeing as i'm gonna be very busy this next week

Shoop-de-woop

You can completely nix my request for the trainer sprite, unless you've begun working on it already. Thank-you if you did, and thank-you for saying you would.

Glad you took the 'badly' outta your username, lol.
I think you shade very well.
Anyways, I think that your platinum mugshot is very very nice, did you scratch the hair?
Keep up the good work, and good luck with the requests.

Hey man, been seeing your work in peoples sigs and in your avatar and well damn you're good. Like the cyborgs, look undeadish. So uh I was wondering can I get a custom trainer sprite? If so well then I'd like him to have black hair like Lance (from the Manga), wearing black shorts with electric lines going up the left leg and wearing a black shirt with this symbol on it
logo.png
and well black shoes, thanks if you can and you can take as long as ya need and if you cant well thanks for the time then.

hello there, I really like your cyborgified sprites. The trainer sprites are pretty good as well.

I'll keep my request simple...

Cyborgify Rhyhorn Naow!

wait...Rhyhorn is kinda hard to edit...you can cyborgify Rhyperior if you'd prefer that, I'll luv 'em either way
if that's all right with you...

oh, and I'll be back in 6-8 weeks to pick them up...considering I don't get on any more frequent than that...

I was wondering if you could do a trainer sprite with Pokemon for me? :p

Trainer description: I'd prefer she be in her demon form: long, black hair with wispy curls (down to around her waist), tiny, dark blue horns, pale blue skin with slightly darker blue, large bat wings, and violet eyes. She appears to be around 15 and she wears a long, black skirt and a black, long-sleeved shirt, skin-tight. I understand if this is much too hard, however. xD

Her human form is a young looking girl, around 15 or so with dark brown, wavy hair to her shoulders, green eyes, tanned skin, mostly wearing jeans and a green t-shirt.

Pokemon: An Arbok on her right and a Seviper on her left. If possible, both reared up, mouths open. But that's not required. x]

Thanks so much if you decide to attempt this for me! ^.^