• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shaded's sprite stuff: requests open

Great goobily goodness, Garatina goes great-lengths getting a cosplay!
Did you like that alliteration? lololololol XD *Brick'd*
I like it, I think you could put that in the TCM. And I love Tony's hat. It's awesome.​

Im impressed, you have some great scratch spriting talents right there :D When ever you have the time id like to see your hand at trying this request, my trainer Jeydis ^_^ as seen in my sig area and I have some other artworks done by a variety of artists if you need more source art. Any pose you want but I wouldnt mind something not too flashy just simple and cool.

Take your time this is no priority.

sure thing Jeydis!! i'm not sure what you mean, Aura, do you mean eveeloution?

Last in the bearion line; neosplosion, the neon explosion, electric dark type, boy + girl

neosplosion-1.gif
neosplosiongirl.gif

not sure about this one to be honest

Uhh, wow. Neosplosion really lives up to it's name. It's like EXPLOSIONZORZ. The cheeks are defiantly giving me a Pikachu-line vibe now. The tail shading is awesome, I just love it.

Super sayian rodent!!! Lovely. Only thing I would say is the reason why you are unsure is that the tail kinda cuts off unaturaly at the top.

Hey there. Sorry to bug, but I'm looking for someone to make a trainer avatar of my RP character. If I sent you the info, would you mind making one for me? If not, I understand. If so, then YAY! :)

Jeydis: yeah, that's probably it, but i can't be bothered to change it now XD

Marky: yeah, depends on what you want me to do though

and thanks rayn ^^

Well, I just want a trainer sprite just like the one i have now, but as you can surely see, it's not the greatest sprite :(

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
You never cease to amaze me badly shaded. I have an interesting request for you that randomly popped in my head just now. Could I have a Venustoise cosplayer? Crazy I know, but if you'd rather not it's fine. Keep up the good work! ;)

Wow. You're work is amazing. I'd request something, but you have alot of work on your hands it seems. Keep up the AMAZING work, and good luck!

thank you so much Cody! here's Jeydis's and Marky's sprites with the venustoise cosplayer, if you want me to make any changes like the colours and stuff then just say. :)

jeydissprite.gif
markysprite.gif
venustoisecosplayersprite.gif

no problem!! i just finished a platinum style mugshot, not to pleased with it to be honest, it's the brown bit of hair, it's bugging me;
badlyshadedplatinummugshot.gif

That looks totally amazing! :o I bow down to your greatness. I love your new avatar. The hair is epic win. All of your sprites are incredible. Keep up the fantastic work. :D

Holy Mccnugget, that battle/vs/flashy thingo is epic! Everything looks good, I don't know what your talking about with the hair.

I have a challenge for you if you please.

I would like a trainer sprite of this guy, if so much appreciated.
6skhugz.jpg

Also can you add gray highlights and make his pants and shoes the same color as the shirt. Also, can the pants have a similar design to the shirt.

Thanks in advance.

thank you everyone! the hair problem is probably just me XD

aura: done

angeleon.gif

xGxAxBxYx: i'll try, looks quite complicated ^^;

i'm glad you like it marky ;D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Your new Avatar is awesome. Seriously, you are brilliant at shading. The Flying Eevee sprite is great, I love the pose and colours.

I have a request, but I'll wait until you're less busy. Keep up the good work, everyone seems to love your sprites ^^

thank you! ^_^ no, please request! i'll be happy to do it, same to you Cody! i'm not so full now

xGxAxBxYx: i've done your request, i done my best but its hard to sprite something with that much detail, the green and so on. the grey highlights are dark grey because you couldn't tell of the light grey

xGxAxBxYxsprite.gif

HOLY CRAP dude you are good. That looks amazing and the highlights are good too.

That is really good and I love that pose.

Flying Eevee looks marvelous, so pretty and I love the colors. xGxAxBxYx's request looks really nice, hair shading is FTW.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm not sure if this is do-able or not, but I love your Zangoose in your avatar so...
Could you do a Floatzel (female), Jolteon (male) and Murkrow (male) as if they were stood with each other. It's hard to explain, so I have provided a very rough sketch of what I mean XD
I'd like them to look like they're ready for battle or something, like a tag-team.

If you can't do it, or if it would take to much of your time then don't worry about it, I know it's a weird request ^^;

[size=8pt]Not here for a request- I just wanted to say that your spriting work is really amazing. I really love your avatar, and the flying eeveelution is gorgeous. I'm also really fond of the earlier sprites, but you've improved as well. These are really great, and I'm excited to see your next update :3[/size]