• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Serene Falls

" Oh, yeah I forgot about Audino's ribbon for the showcase thanks boy! " Lavender thanked the disguised grunt,"I'm Lavender BTW, I'm a gym leader from the Unova region who are you anyways?"

Last edited:
Zahara let go of the grunt as she looked at him coldly, still without walking any centimeter away. "Okay, I'll pretend I didn't see anything," she said, a evil smile fluttering between her lips "but I don't think I'll be able to remember what compasion is the next time." said that, Xahara took a few steps backwards, now with a fake gentle smile "By the way, your pokemon should be at the quarters right now, we should be heading that way now the rebels are gone."

Omega laughed and said." It's me Omega the grunt you fought earlier. I don't want to be a grunt anymore though!" He threw the pokeball and Blitz appeared." Ready?" He asked." Oh yeah it's a double battle isn't it?" He said and threw Omesei's pokeball.

"Lavender!" Amber yelled. Almost immediately, she saw her partner turned around. " That boy was a grunt! Didn't you remember him from the cave?!" Amber shouted. "Come on!" She urged, half pulling lavender behind her.

Omega turned to the other girl." Who are you? I'm just about to battle Lavender go away!" He then realised what she just said." Could you help me I want to be a rebel rocket sucks!" He studied her. Calm attitude most likely the leader. Perfect

" Deception is probably your weakest skill as a grunt, because I can see your lie without even trying," Amber remarked, " and if your so smart, why does one of your pokeballs have an r on it? Exactly. So, how about, if your so strong, you challenge an old elite four member?!"

" Amber don't go too far, maybe if you tried to battle him and see how strong he is, maybe he can join the crew, or we can use the lie detector..." Lavender replied to her friend, Amber, who might be a bit going way to far to mean mode. Oh no, it's just like in the past, she remembered the day when Amber got mad at Lavender as kids, I just can't do this or something only got 2 ideas for the situation, and what else?! There must be another way for this grunt in disguise problem.

Last edited:
(I'll be in Serene Falls! I love evil but I might go a bit far!)

Isis poked her head out of the pokèmart and walked out with her pokèmon, a Shiny Vulpix and a Noibat. She saw a Rocket Grunt and two girls. "What do you think guys? Should we go?" Isis asked Nuri (Vulpix) and Sonic (Noibat). They nodded in response and the trio ran over to the Rocket Grunt and tapped his shoulder "Hi! What happened? You look troubled" Isis remarked and her Pokèmon nodded.

Last edited:
Omega turned around." Don't get involved Isis I'm trying to imprison these 2 and take them back to the base." He made a discreet wink towards the 2 rebels." So double battle or what?" He asked as he began to bite his nails. He laughed at the ex elite four trainer." You know it's funny I was Johto and Hoenn champion for 3 years until I got imprisoned by rocket. I was forced to join to keep my Pokemon!""

A frown stitched on Isis's face. "I did see the wink you know, you don't need to lie, I'm not a Rocket Grunt like you" She said and walked off with Nuri and Sonic.

Nuri looked at Sonic "The nerve! He can't say that to Isis! I'll flamethrower him if he says that again!" She said and Sonic nodded "It's not right, we'll teach him a lesson if he does that again".

Omega turned to Isis." I'll do a triple battle my 3 verses 1 of yours." He pointed at the 3 girls." I want to beat you and then join the rebels and I'll do whatever it takes to become a rebel." He let out his final Pokemon Alpha the Gengar." So what do you say?"

Isis grunted but nodded anyways "Fine...". She turned to Sonic and nodded with a smirk. "Right, Sonic, I chose you!" She said and Sonic flew to his position. Nuri barked, cheering him on.

"You can do it Sonic! Your almost gonna evolve anyways! Just knock one out and you'll evolve!" Nuri shouted and Sonic nodded as he flapped about.

Omega waited for the other girls to choose their Pokemon." Ok then let me get ready and then we will see who wins." He smirked, trying to remember the noibat type. He threw out Blitz. Ice Punch! That would work well!" Ready?" He shouted at Isis.

Last edited:
"Artemis, I choose you!" Amber yelled. She whispered to the new girl, " If you take the pledge, we'd be happy to have you on the resistance." Then Amber looked at Lavender. "Tell me what to do, and you're dead. Now, let's battle this lying two-faced grunt."

(What Pokemon is Artemis.)
Omega stepped back." Why are you so stubborn I just want my other Pokemon back from rocket!" He yelled at her and spat on the floor." Why do I bother trying to fix my mistakes when some imbecile thinks I'm lying? Go Omesei!" He shouted as he threw the typhlosion's pokeball and Scorch roared as he appeared. Omega began to cry." Don't you understand? I had my Pokemon stolen from me and the only way to keep these 3 was to join rocket. I didn't have a choice! As a trainer you know how much of a bond you have between you're Pokemon! Now imagine losing them!" He shouted as he crumpled to his knees and sobbed." I just want them back. He spat on the floor and hit the ground." I HATE TEAM ROCKET OK!" He yelled as he just curled up and cried.

As Zahara walked ahead to the quarters, some yelling voices caught her attention. They came from the pokemarket and the curiosity forced her to walked to the place and see what happened, maybe she souldn't have, since what she saw wasn't exactly pleasable. "I HATE TEAM ROCKET OK!" she heard from a Rocket Grunt, the one that had apprached a few hours ago to compliment.

Hating team Rocket, huh? Zahara thought I don't know if you're a smart head winning some idiots to believe you or a stupid who thinks that by joining the rebelion will have his pokemon back. Zahara would have joined the battle to steal some of those rebel's pokemon, but she felt like, just fr that time, it would be nice to just stay there in the shadows watching what would that grunt do. Maybe she would be able to get some little pokemon from that possible traitor after the show had ended, which she would be able to trade for some valuable information...

He was just joining Amber, why would you do this? Lavender thought before she replied to Amber, who was probably mad at her for trusting a team R grunt who was not tracking her down because he wanted to be one of the rebels," Um... Yeah Amber... Let's kick some booty tonight... I guess..." she began to reply to Amber, feeling so bad about the grunt.
Unless, the grunt might hack the data and find the headquarters to send it to their headquarters, she thought again.

Isis felt bad about the R grunt "I know how you feel..." She whispered, wanting to go and comfort him. "I'll join the resistance, I don't think I'll like being a Rocket" She said with a small smile.

Beta started to lift his hand. It hand many scratches and bruises on it." I self harm because of rocket. I never wanted this!" He sat up and called his Pokemon back." These guys are the only reason I'm still doing this. I just want to go home." He wiped his tears away and his voice sounded like a knife." I want to join the rebels!"

Isis frowned and walked towards the boy and she outstretched her gloved hand. It was a white fingerless glove that had crimson splatted almost completely around it. Wanting the R Grunt to take her hand, she left it there. "I also self-harm" she said plainly, a bit of pain in her voice. "But I do it for way more different reasons" She said, her voice never changing.

Omega looked at her and began to pull out a knife." I failed to save them." He said as he slid the edge along his hand and blood spurted out. He took her hand and stood up." Blood bonds never break." He said as he began to stroke his pokeballs in his belt." They miss them too and that's even more of a reason to get my team mates back!"

" Hold it," Amber interrupted, "Let's stop talking about self inflicted pain, and strike a deal: You win, you join. You win, you and your grunt friend in the bushes can take us to team rocket." Amber glanced outward. " Also, you take care of the grunt, we'll let you in immediately. It's my deal. Take it or leave it."

Isis stayed quiet as Sonic landed on her head. Nuri walked to The R Grunt and licked his newly cut hand. Isis walked back to the two girls and called Nuri back, but she didn't listen and kept on licking the Grunts hand.

Omega turned to the rebel." I won't fight anyone with a blood bond... I'm the only rocket member here anyway what do you mean in the bushes?" He started walking away." Think on my offer. Let me join and you'll have all the information on team rocket you want. Don't let me join and I'll just keep trying. I won't tell anyone of this."

"You just have. Look near the shade of that tree. Call your Pokemon off, and we'll let you come with us,"Amber said. She lifted an eyebrow," But know, if you betray us, all your Pokemon belong to us. Forever. And don't think I'm not kidding. Changing my mind in three..."

Omega saw the shadow." Damn I'm sorry!" He walked back and put Alpha back into his pokeball." I'm Omega. I was the Johto and Hoenn champion until I was kidnapped...Wait are you Amber? I heard a lot about you!" He started to panick." Oh no if rocket find out they'll use the tracker in my pokedex help me destroy it!"

Isis blinked "In need of a fire type?" She asked and Nuri came out of her pokèball "Pix Vul Vulpix!" She exclaimed and walked over to the Grunt, ready to flamethrower the Pokedex.

"Don't destroy it. Just let my espeon fling it a couple hundred miles," offered Amber. Not waiting for a response, Amber said," Artemis, use psychic to fling that pokedex!" The espeon, within moments, flung the pokedex beyond reach. "Don't worry," Amber commented, "We'll get you a new one at headquarters. Now let's go!"

Omega looked at the Vulpix." No thanks!" He laughed as he sent out Omesei." Flamethrower" Omega said and the typhlosion melted the pokedex." Right so what now?" Alpha had brought the pokedex back to him." It'd be suspicious of the pokedex appeared miles away."

"Nuri, come!" Isis called and her Vulpix came running at her. After picking up her Vulpix, she laughed solemly and her face as if to say 'I wanted to do that' written all over. Isis followed Amber, stealthily, but not on purpose.

"Now, we go to headquarters. And I'd run, unless you've got a legendary Pokemon to stop that grunt hiding," Amber commented. So, with Artemis, she swiftly started to float to headquarters. Amber just hoped the other three were behind her.

"Salam," said Zahara to her Gothitelle "let's get to the quarters, come on. I don't like where this is going." "As you wish Zahara, but are you sure you don't want to join the resistence like those guys did?"

Zahara looked at her severously "Those guys just made a mistake, mistakes have to be payed, and I will be the one receiving. Now, let's get away from here, I think I've got a plan to stop those new rebels... The team Rocket still has three of his pokemon, right?"

" Amber! What happened?! " Lavender asked Amber as she and her Altaria landed in headquarters," Altaria and I are just in the terminus cave finding the Z pokemon. "

Blitz and Omega stopped outside the rebel headquarters and went in. He was glad he wasn't a grunt anymore he hated it and never wanted it to happen. He walked around and waited for one of the rebels to show him around. He pulled out a pokepuff and gave it to Blitz then put him in his pokeball." I must get Siren Torn and Swampy back!" He said under his breath. He'd do anything to have them back.