• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Serene Falls

(On a small island in the Orange isles, a small island, named serenity, is the most peaceful place in all of pokémon. Or, at least it was. Now, team rocket has taken over the island and is building a new base. There is a small resistance group, called the Serene Falls, that is trying to stop the evil plan of team rocket. However, with Pokemon falling into their grasp and people fearfully listening to the evil doers, it is not clear who you can and cannot trust. In this rp, you are a resistance member who is going undercover. There will be teo teams of two, which are:
1. Amber & Lavender
2. Dave &
Team rocket members:
1)Zahara 2)
3). 4)
After these spots are taken, you can be a trainers Pokemon. There will be a total of ten role players at most. Also, resistance members can only have up to two Pokemon, while team rocket can have up to four. Have fun! )
Amber looked out of her small apartment window. How had it all happened? Team rocket invading, her family scared out of their mind, and then she went fugitive. By fugitive, I mean she thwarted evildoers plans. Amber got up and reported to headquarters.

Last edited:
" Hey Amber, what is going on?! " asked Lavender to Amber, feeling worried about the team rocket chaos around the town/city.
( I kinda like my RP and OC name :) )

(I want to be the bad Team rocket girl!)

When she was fourteen years old, Zahara had entered the team rocket's building. She went to one of the superior's offices and begged on her knees while tears fell on her face. A cruel smile crossed the Rocket man lips as an idea appeared in his mind.

Zahara hugged her small Gothita. The pokemon hugged her back with tears on her face. She was just in her first months of life and team rocket had already gotten away from her. Afortunadely, they had agreed to make a deal: she would have her pokemon with her as long as she worked for the team Rocket.

Zahara didn't want to, but the watery blue eyes of her pokemon got her convinced. She wiped her dark eyes with her hand in an attempt to apart her tears and agreed.

----

Three years had passed since Zahara had joined team Rocket. By that time, she couldn't remember how it felt like to hate it. She had made friends and they had helped her making a better pokemon team. They would even support her with evolutive stones, pokeballs and even pokemon! Her mother was stupid for saying that joining them wouldn't have been a great idea. She didn't lived with her anymore: she had moved to Rocket's team base, where they gave her room for sleeping and daily food.

(Does anyone feel like joining the dark side with me?)

( Nah, I like the bright side! :d )
Lavender approached the female rocket grunt," Hey grunt, wanna battle me? " Lavender asked the grunt, feeling strict as a gym leader.

(@greninjagirl, wanna be partners officially?)
" Hang on, Lavender," Amber warned," Let's not get into any trouble for now, we just got a new promotion." Lavender was probably Amber's only friend. Recently, both resistance members were promoted to undercover agents. According to the resistance guidelines, each undercover operative had to work with a teammate. That day, the list for partners would be put up. "So, who do you think you'll be paired with?" She asked her best friend.

Dave, a tallish dark-tan-skinned black haired boy decked in his usual camoflauge pants, jacket, and beanie is headed over to Amber and Lavendar, running for his life from some of Team Rocket's Pokemon while his beloved Gengar, Grim, clung to his jacket from the front.

"HELP!"

" Hey grunt, wanna battle me? " who did that rebel thought she was? Just a mediocre rocket grunt? Oh god, she was much more than that.
" Hang on, Lavender," warned her friend," Let's not get into any trouble for now, we just got a new promotion."

But there wasn't any time for battles or any other thing, because a third rebel had appeared, running away from some stupid grunt's pokemon. "Just great," murmured Zahara frustrated as she watched how the rebel girl took out their pokeballs to save their friends "di this guys how to act with discretion?"

She saw herself forced to stop that mess by herself. "Go ahead, Zalam!" the pokeball let go of Zahara's strongest pokemon, Gothitelle "Zalam, just get those two out of here." Zalam nodded her head as she teleported next to the other two grunt pokemon. The psychic type pokemon fastly teleported with them to another place and went back to her trainer.

"Great job Zalam." said Zahara as she walked away before those rebels decided to go against her. It wouldn't be very prudent for herself to get in trouble with three of them while she was on her own.

(OOC: if no one joins the team rocket with me, may I create other grunts to help me? Not right now, but if no one does in a while.)

(Let's wait before we make that decision, @Blue moon)
Amber quickly jumped on altaria. Apollo won't help here, Amber thought. In a haste she summoned her other Pokemon partner. "Artemis, use psychic!" She told her espeon. As soon as she spoke the command, her espeon, Artemis, lifted Dave and his gengar high above the ground. " What level operative are you?" Amber asked the boy.

Lucas was never meant for life on the island. It was too peaceful: nothing eventful happened, most jobs were tame breeding or shipping jobs. Nothing exciting like a ranger, or even a trainer job: just, mundane things. What little crimes occurred on the island previous to Team Rocket's settlement were mostly him: almost all vandalizing via graffiti. Hey, if there was no excitement, he'd make his own. However, thanks to Team Rocket, he finally has a job he is satisfied with.

While he applied, he met a girl: Zahara. While she had regrets about her job, at least at first, she eventually got out of her slump and became a terrific member. Lucas had some issues about the whole thing, it dissipated over about a week or two. For one: they gave him Pokemon to speak of. While his Aron wasn't terrible, his Aggron was a hell ton more powerful. They even gave him a Golbat, a 'joining gift'. Standard grunt fare, as he eventually found out. Did he mind? Not at all. After all, a powerful team was at Lucas's disposal now. His Aggron, Ironn, his Golbat, Arsenik, a Porygon-Z, Radium, and finally his Mightyena, Titanium. One thing that had always interested him was the periodic table: before his life of crime, he had always imagined that one day he'd be a great worker in Silph, making his own products as famous as the Pokeball and Potion. As such, almost as in a way to remeber his childish dreams, he named all his Pokemon after elements on the table.

But those dreams were long forgotten. Now he was a part of an army, who controlled what came in and out. Speaking of which, some boy had been attempting to break in to a storage warehouse. Not for public, or rebels. Lucas had always doubted rebels would ever get an edge on them: especially ones who broke into warehouses that were guarded in plain daylight. Now, the boy who was being chased was most likely not the bandit, but hey, he had been snooping where he shouldn't have been, so he sent Titanium after him. When a moment or two later, the hyena had been blinked back next to Lucas, he was confused. Now what Pokemon would be able to teleport the Mightyena back? The boy had a Gengar, and from what he knew, they couldn't teleport. Then he remembered, Zahara. She had no tolerance for this type of shenanigans, and a Gothitelle with a knack for teleporting. And could he blame her? This wasn't anarchy, it was dictatorship. Either way, he returned Titanium to his pokeball, and went to go search for the boy, and Zahara, himself.

((OOC: I hope that wasn't too wall of text-ish, and @Blue moon , I'll be a bad boy with you. I love being a bad boy/villain.))

(I'll be on the dark side to shake things up a little XD)
Beta saw everything and was amazed at rhe Gothitelle and how easily it could teleport. He ran to the owner and stopped beside her. He let his Pokemon Omesei, Alpha and Blitz come out of their pokeballs (Typhlosion Gengar and Electivire in name order)."Hey your Gothitelle is awesome!" He said as he stroked blitz on the back.

"Lavender, cool it. By the look of it, this boy is a level three, a trainee. Let's take him back to headquarters," Amber said cooly. I'm about thirty minutes, they reached Serene headquarters.(Does anyone mind if I become a leader of Serene Falls?)

(No because it will then make a battle between me and you more interesting lol!)
Beta left the owner of the Gothitelle alone and went to try find those rebels that were here a minute ago. After a long walk he came across them and jumped out and shouted "I challenge 1 of you to a duel!" He threw Omesei's pokeball on the floor and the typhlosion appeared in a flash of white. He walked closer to them and stopped next to Omesei." Are you scared? I feel sorry for you!" He said in a sarcastic tone as he patted Omesei's back." Make this interesting for me!" He realised he was standing outside their base and took a picture with his pokedex." Thanks for leading me here I'll get promoted for this!"

" I guess you are right Amber. Wanna be partners? " Lavender replied back to her only friend, Amber," I guess I got to carried away I guess..."

Beta points at a girl (Lavender)." Hey rebel I challenge you to a duel! Or are you too scared?" He began to pretend too cry." Boohoo I'm a rebel and I suck." He laughed and leant against Omesei." So what's it going to be? Fight me or run away?" He stood up, his white and ginger hair glistened in the sun.

" Ha Funny thing I used to be a league champion! This is going to be interesting." Beta said as he turned towards Omesei." Eruption then flamethrower don't let the audino have a moment of peace." Omesei carried out the attack. Beta did something unpredictable."Omesei come back go Blitz use ice punch then thunder!" He shouted as he switched Pokemon. The Electivire ran at the audino.

" Interesting what gym are you from? I don't think I fought you before?" He shrugged." Ice punch again." He said. When Electivire was close to audino he said." Scrap it thunder wave!" He shouted, this was almost a guaranteed hit from this close range and hopefully it would paralyse.

" Oh yeah I forgot to say that I am a gym leader from Unova! I'm also the champion of my very own region!" Lavender replied back to Beta so he can understand where she came from. Looks like he's a determined kid I say, she thought.

"Blitz you know what to do!" Beta said as he pushed a strand of hair out of his eyes. The Electivire nod at him and used ice punch to block the attack. It hurt him a bit but it made his ice punch more powerful. He ran at the audino and smashed downwards with the fist. As he brought his fist towards the audino he used a combo by using thunder and he plummeted towards the audino." I was the champion of Johto and hoenn. Do you see why?"

" Wow! And speaking about that, Audino use dazzling gleam to make Blitz blind!" Lavender replied to her Audino. Audino began to use the attack!

" Blitz you've done this before use it!" Blitz turned around and used iron tail straight into audino just before it used dazzling gleam. After it connected he jumped behind a large stone and used ice punch to fire it at audino.

Audino was flinched! Lavender was feeling worried about her," Audino you need to stay up, please, I believe in you! " Audino listened to her trainer's command," Thank goodness, now are you ready?" Audino began to nod at her trainer," Awesome! Now Audino use double team and hidden power at the same time!" Audino began to use the two moves at these time aiming at the opponent.

" Omesei we worked on this use fire spin to get the illusions out of the way then use lava plume!" Omesei hit every illusion and used lava plume as audino used hidden power." Dodge it Omesei!" Omega yelled as Omesei took part of the attack on the shoulder." Uh oh good luck now rebel Omesei's cranky and I don't want to be around to see what happens next." Omesei launches at audino and uses every move he can think of until he is literally a ball of fire hurtling towards audino." Well played and all but this is where audino faints!" He turned to see Omesei just about to collide with audino and returned Omesei to his pokeball." Please you go to help me rebel I don't want to be a a bad guy I won't to join the rebels! They only let me keep my Pokemon if I joined them. Help me please!"

The other Rocket Grunt had left. Hopefuly he wasn't the one that let out those two pokemon. Anyways, she didn't really cared about it, not like that little group of rebels would be able to make any harm to the Team Rocket.

'I don't think you hate the resistance.' said telepathicaly Salam to her trainer as she turned to her again 'You wanted to become a great trainer to join them, do you remember?' A little smile crossed Zaharas lips, her dark hair covering her cheeks. "Of course I do, Salam." she answered "I wanted to play the hero, to pretend I was strong enough to stop Team Rocket... and I was wrong," Zahara walked closer to her Pokemon as she talked "the trainer I am right now was created by Team Rocket. I have learned to be strong enough to steal and cheat, to run and to fly away from de justice that's constantly judging me..."

The silence filled the atmosphere as Zahara's black hair play through the air. "I don't regret what I've done" concluded Zahara. 'Is this the life that you want?' "This is the life that I have, Salam," she answered deeply "and I won't let it go so easily."
Zahara smiled. That was her life. The life of a villian, the life of the girl who didn't got any powers to save the day, but got them to destroy it.

A few minutes after her conversation with her pokemon had ended, another Rocket grunt approached her. She had talked to him a couple times before, even though they had never gotten the chance to work as a team.

"The pokemon going after the rebel, were yours?" she asked walking towards him until getting dangerously close "They could have gotten us in trouble, there are lots of rebels out here and a battle with all of them wouldn't be something easy to get rid of." her hand took his shirt's cloth and pulled it closer to her "So: were those yours?".

(OOC: Yay! I'm so glad there's more villians than myself. We'll conquer the world guys!!!)

( Can I ask what random words you mean. I know you're not trying to be rude don't worry!)
Omega just stared at the trainer as he waited for an answer." Please just help me I know how to infiltrate rockets base!"

( OK! After all, I just trying my best to be nicer these days )
Lavender felt super scared, since the team R grunts are more fierce and strict. But she stood up again," Why would you do this?! Audino is one of my pokemon and she was our only hope for healing our pokemon, how could you?! Just tell me PLEASE?!" Lavender shouted at the grunt," Just like my pokemon team said, if we fall down, we will fight back up, so let's have a double battle at noon deal? " she asked the R grunt, Beta,dang it! Why did I said that?! she thought.

Last edited:
" Hey I just asked if I could join you I have no interest in battling you again! All though it would be nice too see how well you've treated your other Pokemon! Deal but please just let me join the resistance I hate the rockets they took my other Pokemon!" He stuck out his hand. He really wanted Siren Torn and Swampy back.

Lavender began to speak to grunt Beta," I'm very sorry for asking you to battle again it's just that..." she paused then ranto the Pokemon Center to heal Audino," Audino it's ok, you will be fine I promise!" she replied to her Audino. It's just that the world needs team serene falls to save the world, Lavender thought.

Last edited:
SHE RAN OFF AND LEFT HIM! He just wanted to join the rebels and they just didn't want him. If rocket found out about this he would beaten and his Pokemon confiscated. He looked at his pokeball that he hadn't used." Don't worry Alpha you'll get a chance I'll put you in the double battle with Blitz." He tried to follow the rebel and came to a Pokemon center and he walked in. He threw his rocket shirt away and walked up to the nurse." Hello how may I help you sir?" She asked as he stopped in front of the counter." Er... I'm looking for a girl with an audino!" He said.

((OOC: Yeeeeeeeah! Bad guys are the best guys! Even though it seems there are only two who actually respect the job...))
"Yeah, sorry miss. One of em' was mine. Had to chase him off property one way or another," He paused for a moment, "However I understand what you mean. This isn't anarchy. And those rebels seem to have more members everyday. So maybe a battle ain't the brightest idea as you said." He tried free his shirt from her grasp. "So how about you let me go now?"

Omega looked at the nurse." No I mean a trainer who came in here a minute ago!" He looks around to find her but to no avail. Suddenly Alpha the Gengar appeared next to Omegas side." Whoa buddy you can't just do that! Fine I'll let you get some fresh air."

" Oh! You mean Lavender, she went to the pokemart, but she left. I was going to tell her that her Audino dropped this." Nurse Joy showed the friendship ribbon that is attached to a stick," She dropped this ribbon from the entrance door. As I was outside that morning, I think
She went to the meadows with a Glaceon, Dewott, and her Audino try to find her there."

After thanking the nurse he rushed to the meadows and found the rebel there." Hey you, double battle or what? Wait...what's your name?" He readied his pokeballs."Ready?" He shouted. He stood facing the rebel. He threw the stick with the ribbon on it."Take it!"