• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Secret of the Stage (A Super Smash Bros. Role Play)

A ball of yellow energy crashed through the boulder. Metal Sonic was attacking. But then... "NO YOU DON'T!" Sonic said, attacking Metal in the back. The mech crashed down in front of Joshua.

Joshua, somewhat phased but alright, re-aimed his cannon near the fighting. Meanwhile, Lucario moved in towards Galleom, searching for a weak spot where he might be able to knock the monster over.

Shulk and Toon Link attacked the legs at the same time, and Pika rocketed into the chest. John climbed up the back and hacked away at the head. Sonic was using Metal as a Skateboard.

Lucario leaped up onto the top of the head, just above John, and noticed a small hole, most likely from a sword puncture, or something else. He spotted Joshua aiming his cannon and pointed to the weak spot. Joshua understood, and called for John to follow Lucario off the head.

Joshua was confused, but Lucario obliged and moved to the right arm. Joshua figured that they knew something he didn't and he lowered his cannon, ready to fight if something else came their way.

Galleom's limbs fell harmlessly to the ground, the only intact piece being the chest unit. Metal Sonic flew past Joshua, exploding upon impact with the wall. "Done and done!" Sonic said.

"Nice to meet you to, Joshua." Apollo said.He finally noticed Lucario's bared teeth." Does he have something against newcomers or something?" he asked.

"I don't really know," Joshua answered noticing the teeth as well. "All of us have just met him, practically, and he didn't seem to dislike any of us." Joshua leaned down on one knee (the unburned one) and whispered to Lucario, "What's wrong, buddy?"

"Hey, uh..." Sonic said, interrupting the speech. "Did anyone see where Metal went?" John and the amiibos looked around, but found nothing. Metal Sonic was gone. "Well, we better move on." John said. "I found out about something while I was in trophy form... there's a big plot going on. The plot of Master Hand."

Lucario suddenly leaped forward and growled, knocking Joshua back. He stared menacingly at Apollo for just a moment, then charged him. Joshua reached out to try to stop his friend, but was too late.

A mii fighter wearing a fighter uniform and a luigi cap suddenly appeared and said "hi there who are you guys I'm Bryan and" Bryan pulls out an amiibo trophy in the form of luigi and un trophitizes the Luigi amiibo "this is my amiibo pal luii

Suddenly, Lucario was frozen in place bu Psychic energy. John and his Amiibos looked back to see three newcomers. Mewtwo, Captain Olimar and Captain Toad. "You!" John said, flinching." "I decided to get some backup on the way here." Shulk said. "It's about time you guys showed up." Mewtwo stared at Pika for a few seconds before gently releasing Lucario on the floor. Olimar and Cpt. Toad ran over to John, while Mewtwo looked into the distance. "Meet my other Amiibos." John said. "M2X you've already met. These two are Cpt. Olimar and Cpt. Toad. Captain, why are you here? You know you're not good at fighting." "I had to help!" the Toad said. "Despite me not being a Smash Bros. Amiibo, I had to come help you guys fight the bad guys!" "He insisted." Olimar said. M2X just turned away. "Ah, fine." John said. "Since you're here."

Bryan found that nobody was listening to him and shouted "Hello Brawler and Luigi amiibo here!" Bryan shot-Putted John to get attention "Now. This is my amiibo pal Luii. And I am Bryan."