• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Secrane Region! Adventures Await DISCUSSION

https://pokecharms.com/threads/secrane-region-adventures-await.21363/

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

“Oh, hello, you must be the new
trainer. Yes, I have heard a lot about
you, though I may be old, I have a
great memory. Well, for most things.
I do often forget where I put my
Pokédex and.. oh, let’s carry on.
I certainly know that you, yes you,
come from the ____ region and hope
to be a trainer in our region. The
Secrane region, remember that.
Now, here is your
starter, your Pokédex, and your
potions. Welcome to Secrane, and
don’t forget your running shoes!”
- Prof. Locust

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

Don’t let the welcome message fool you, you don’t need to start off as a beginner. I’ve seen some fan-made regions around, and thought it would be nice to make my own. Welcome to Secrane! :)

Celosia City - A chilly city that is ironically right next to the humid Alryne, Celosia is about the same size but less populated. It’s famous for always winning the Winter Wonderland competition that goes on between cities and towns every year, and is Ice-Type galore. No gym leader yet.

Celosia Woods

Malburgh City - An everyday city. It’s not that big, and it’s really not rare for someone to be let down by its lack of interest. It’s not completely bad, though, as it’s a relatively safe and kind place for people to grow up. No gym leader yet.

Malburgh Forest

Rinbell City - The central and largest city, Rinbell is definitely the most populated and sometimes crowded city. Comparing it to the humongous Lumiose City in Kalos, it would probably be just a smidge smaller. There are skyscrapers, large buildings, and architecture that towers over you. You see lots of big and small businesses there, growing and shrinking. No gym leader yet.

Route Rinbell

Celdara City - A smaller yet beautiful city, Celdara has a clear view of the moon, stars, and constellations. At night, they turn all of their lights off and gather on the Celdarian Mountains to see the sky before they sleep. Sarah, the Water Type Gym Leader, resides here. Her gym is an Olympic style swimming pool with multiple levels to it. Each level will have no more than two trainers to battle with, three levels before the top. The outside of the gym was built to resemble a circus tent, and water tanks have see through glass all around to see from every angle. Each gym trainer is a girl or guy dressed swimming attire. When the gym leader is not being challenged there is shows that go on. The ceiling has a panel that will allow them to see the stars when the town shuts off the lights.

Celdarian Mountains

Alryne City - A hot and humid city, Alryne is one of the hottest. It is surrounded by beaches and an ocean, making it a well-visited place. The Grass Type Gym Leader, Brielle, lives here in an apartment. Her gym is a big greenhouse that has a series of puzzles and mazes that require teamwork to achieve and battle her. I’ll go more in depth with them when the time comes.

Alryne Forest

Astilbe City - Astilbe City is one of the best cities if you’re into battling, and most trainers are. It has the most battlefields, the Elite Four and Champion reside here, and it’s basically the “battle capitol.” There’s a Fairy Type Gym run by Mia here. It's quite difficult to find the gym. You need to know who to talk to, and even then, they will only speak in riddles and puzzles. Only once you solve the main riddle can you see the building. If you haven't finished the puzzle, it looks like a large battlefield. The gym can be found tucked away within the city, surrounded by a faint pink mist. It's a rather large building, circular in shape with a glass dome over the top. Both the interior and exterior have a color scheme of pink, purple, black, and white, along with some other colors. The entire gym is comprised of obstacles floating in the air, some very conventional, some not conventional at all. You'll have to traverse the entire course in order to battle Mia, the Gym Leader. Mia's Zorua will do his best to throw you off using illusions, as well as the various Fairy-type Pokemon through the gym making mischief. If you fall, it's about a fifteen foot drop into a pit of the softest fluff imaginable, where you can then climb back up to the beginning of the course. There are no trainers in the gym. You may have to battle some of the mischievous Fairy-types though.

Astilbe Trail

Peorio City - A city with an odd name, Peorio is also an odd city. People can be nice and extremely cheerful one day, and the next day they can be rude and extremely grouchy. It does have nice food, though. No gym leader yet.

Peorio Hills

Azura Town - Just smaller than Malburgh, Azura is a quiet town settled in the mountains and homes the last gym that trainers usually go to. James, the Psychic Type Gym Leader, is here. At first glance, the Azura Town Gym is everyday. It looks like a small mine, with a few minecarts leading you downwards. Once you enter, it opens up into a larger room. There are five rooms in total that each have a puzzle. If you finish correctly, the trainer blocking the door to the next room will let you enter. Each quiz gets harder in each room, until you reach the leader. It's a normal battlefield, and once you win, a warp opens up that warps you to the top of the mine.
Name:
Age: (10-17 for trainers, 18-26 for gym leaders, 27+ for elite four or champion)
Appearance: (make sure they have a flaw or two!)
Personality: (don’t go too in depth, and make sure positive and negative traits are well balanced.)
Backstory: (it’s optional, but would be nice if they were born in another region.)
Partner: (which pokémon did they start out with?)
Pokémon Team:

Species:
Nickname: (again, optional, but encouraged)
How did they meet?: (how did this pokemon and your character meet? optional.)
Ability: (which ability does your pokémon have that is possible for them to have?)
Moveset: (can be more than four.)

Other: (special note about your character or their pokémon)
Name: Brielle
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
Brielle is a short woman, standing at the unimpressive height of 5’3”. She has short blond hair that can never be tied into a neat ponytail, even if she tried. Even so, Brielle still keeps it into a ponytail. She has fair skin with freckles that she doesn’t like very much and dimples, too. She has navy blue eyes and it matches her cropped denim jacket, which she wears along with a yellow dress that has a flower design around the bottom and a line of the same navy blue. Brielle wears blue sneakers, which kind of wraps up a summery look.

Personality:
Brielle is a cheerful woman who is always up to help. Doing small deeds like giving others directions, putting a few Pokédollars in a donation box, or just putting a few smiles on others’ faces really makes her liked around the area, it’s not just because she is a gym leader. She is competitive when she needs to be but in the end, everything that is important to her is the happiness of the city, her, and her Pokémon.

Backstory:
Born in Alryne City, Brielle has always loved and adored Grass Types. The whole city had. Heck, there was even two Grass Type Gym Leaders in Alryne City before she took over! Because of that, she trained hard and well to achieve her goal, and that was to be a Grass Type Trainer. After eventually becoming the Gym Leader, Brielle decided that she would also be kind and caring and make Alryne a better place just by doing small, but good deeds along with train her Pokémon that winning wasn’t everything. Going by that for awhile, it shaped Brielle into who she is today.
Partner: It was actually her Gardevoir, Lavender, who she mistaked for a Grass Type when she was a Ralts. Even after she found out, she still loved Lavender equally!

Pokémon Team:

Species: Gardevoir
Nickname: Lavender
How did they meet?: Long story short, Brielle stole an empty Pokéball from her mother and ventured out into the woods. You’ll know how that one ended.
Ability: Synchronize - Copies Burn, Paralysis, or Poison onto the Pokémon that inflicted them.
Moveset: Moonblast, Teleport, Magical Leaf, Heal Pulse, Shadow Ball (TM Move)

Species: Breloom
Nickname: Dante
How did they meet?: Dante challenged Lavender and Brielle when Lavender was a Kirlia. He lost, and Brielle didn’t miss the chance to capture a Grass Type.
Ability: Technician - Strengthens moves of 60 power or less to 1.5x their power.
Moveset: Mach Punch, Stun Spore, Solar Beam (TM Move), Seed Bomb, Mind Reader

Species: Flygon
Nickname: Pluto
How did they meet?: Brielle found Pluto as a Vibrava, put on the doorstep of her parent’s home with a note attached stating why they couldn’t keep him. They gave the Vibrava to Brielle after she asked to take care of him. She named him Pluto because he was smaller than average and he made a good companion and transport Pokémon!
Ability: Levitate - Evades Ground-Type moves, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, etc.
Moveset: Dragon Breath, Bulldoze, Sandstorm, Hyper Beam, Steel Wing (TM Move)

Species: Leafeon
Nickname: Aivana
How did they meet?: Brielle was traveling and they came across an Eevee who spied on them and watched them. A few trainers came in and tried to capture it, and pressured it into battle when it was tired. Brielle stopped this and the Eevee allowed Brielle to capture it, and since then they’ve been good friends.
Ability: Chlorophyll - Doubles speed during Strong Sunlight.
Moveset: Razor Leaf, Grass Whistle, Sunny Day, Last Resort, Synthesis

Species: Roserade (Shiny)
Nickname: Briar
How did they meet?: Briar had somehow found a shiny stone in the wild. Later, Brielle and all the rest of her Pokémon were shocked to find her, and first thought she was someone else’s by the evolution. They worked for no reason to find her “owner,” and nobody in the area said they recalled someone ever owning a Roserade. The Roserade respected their hard work, and would let Brielle catch her if she won a battle with Dante specifically. Briar must’ve had a small crush on Dante, and she had lost. Brielle caught her, and she’s been one of her Gym Pokémon since.
Ability: Poison Point - Has a 30% chance of poisoning opponent on contact.
Moveset: Magical Leaf, Sweet Scent, Venom Drench, Dazzling Gleam (TM Move), Sleep Talk (TM Move)
Other: None
-Follow all Pokecharms rules. I do NOT want this thread locked because one person was too careless to bother following the official rules of roleplaying on Pokecharms.

-No excessive swearing in roleplay. I only allow and occasional damn, hell, crap, etc. but do not go overboard.

-You don’t have to start off as a complete weakling less powerful than a bug catcher, but nothing past a middle evolution for new trainers.

-Make sure to message me before you become a gym leader. Tell me about how your gym will look like and what city it will be in, or else I’ll probably just ignore your form if you didn’t contact me beforehand, unless it includes the information requested above. But still, very recommended to simply contact me beforehand.

-Even as a gym leader, don’t be overpowered and one-shot kill every pokémon in sight. Also, let other characters put up a fight.

-Yes, more than one characters are allowed. But again, don’t go overboard. The maximum is three, if you want a fourth contact me so we can discuss it.

-No Mary Sues or overly special characters. It gets on my nerves. No powers either!

-Have fun! Yes, it’s extreme enough to be considered a rule. :)
That took me awhile. Don’t be afraid to ask me questions if there’s anything that I didn’t cover in these spoilers!

Last edited:

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Quick question: Is it first come first serve for who gets roles like gym leader/e4? Or do you choose who is the gym leader/e4?

I am not done completely with them. I am still working but it is almost two where I am from and need to get to bed so I will have them up tomorrow. If there is anything that needs to bw fixed let me know and I will do that.
Name: Sarah Blackwell
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Sarah stands at about 5'3". She has pale skin with a yellowish tint to it. Her eyes are slanted giving her asian look. Her lashes are very long and black. Her eyes are a bit of an unusual color. They are a vivid pink. It is a rare genetic that comes from her father's side of the family. Sarah tends to dye her hair often. It is seen as mostly dark purple. Her hair is wavey and come down to her lower back. Her body is toned from all the swimming and running she does, but is not overly muscular. On her right arm is a grayscale brick wall sleeve tatto. There are vines with various sizes of roses. The roses are the only color of the tattoo besides black and grey. The vines are black. Sarah has a couple outfits she wears. For when she is not in the gym she will wear a black thin sweater that almost covers her whole hand. For pants she wears a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. On her feet is a pair of dark purple converse. For her running ourfit she wears a black athletic crop top, black yoga pants and a pair of dark purple tennis shoes. When she is in her gym she wears a black bikini bathing suit. Over top she wears a black shear bathing suit covering. It comes to about her knees and has a black tie to hold it closed. For almost every outfit she wears these, a black ribbon choker that has a bright pink gem in the front, a rose gold heart necklace that goes down in front of her.

Personality: Sarah is a very calm person. She tends to think things through before she acts. Most of the time Sarah can be seen carinf for her pokemon both the gym pokemon and the her personal team. Though at times when she sees something that makes her angry she will go off and not think. Sarah is very protective and wants what is the best for others.

Backstory: Sarah was born in Kanto she started her jounry when she was 13. Her first pokemon was an Eevee that her grandmother had gifted her. She and her brother had lived with their grandma after the demise of their parents. No one knows how it happened. Sarah was just glad she had a loving grandma who took her and her brother into her home. Grandma Jackie lived on a bustling ranch. She cared for many pokemon and raised great pokemon. Grandma Jackie has a breeders stop shop. She sells essential items to travelling breeders who need to stock up on things. Grandma Jackie owns stores all across the Kanto region and a few plaves in Johto.

Partner: Umbre the Umbreon
Pokémon Team:

Species: Umbreon
Nickname: Umbre
How did they meet?:
Ability: Synchronize
Moveset: (I will update this soonish.)

Species: Lopunny (Shiny)
Nickname: Lola
How did they meet?:
Ability: Cute Charm
Moveset: (Again I will update this soonish.)

Species: Grumpig
Nickname: Amethyst
How did they meet?:
Ability: Thick Fat

That was her personal team. This is the team she uses for the gym challengers.

Species: Vaporeon
Ability: Water Absorb

Species: Gerninja
Ability: torrent

Species: Corsola
Ability: Natural Cure

Other: (special note about your character or their pokémon)

Name: Tyler Blackwell
Sexuality: Gay

Appearance: Tyler has a slim swimmers body. His muscles are toned. He stands at 5'6". He has pale skin with a slight yellowish tint to it. He has bright pink eyes. It is a rare genetic from his father's side. He has long blond hair that is straight comes to the middle of his back. It has a dark pink ombre to it. He has a rose gold nose ring. His face has a very androgynous look to it. He has a violin pendent necklace that reaches to the middle of his chest. He tends to wear a black band t-shirt, dark purple floral leggings, and black combat boots. He has a black leather jacket he wears when it is cold out. He also has a pair of black sweat pants, tank top, and dark purple converse to workout in.

Personality: Tyler is very sweet. He love to take care of pokemon and others. He spends most of his time with a camera in his hands. He loves to take photos of pokemon and scenes that he find beautiful.

Backstory:

Partner: Sylveon
Pokémon Team:

Species: Sylveon
Nickname: Rose
How did they meet?: Rose was given to Tyler by his grandma.
Ability: Cute Charm

Other: Tyler had travelled with his sister to her gym. He had left most of his pokemon from the Kanto region with her to live on the ranch. He only brought along Rose to accompany him.

Last edited:
Name: Aaron Blackwood
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Appearance: Light skinned, messy blonde hair, 5' 0" (he knows he's short), kind of skinny, he has a pair ofblack head phones with an ultra ball print on the sides, he has a black shirt with a Pikachu face on it. He wears a white hoddie with blue hood and sleeves
Personality: He is friendly, nice and trusting. Too trusting sometimes. Also he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
Backstory: He started out living in Alola. He wasn't a big fan of the hot weather and one time went on a vacation to Sercane. He liked it so he decided to go on his adventure there.
Partner: A Rowlet named Venari
Pokémon Team: Rowlet, Litwik, Lotad
Other: Knows how to cook a bit. He's no expert but he can make some stews, omelettes and his favorite dish is spicy coconut curry.

He lives at a pokemon center. He pays "rent" to the head nurse by doing errands and cleaning. He currently lives in Celdara City.

Species: Rowlet
Nickname: Venari
How did they meet?: Venari was Aaron's starter
Ability: Overgrow
Moveset:
Razor Leaf
Pluck
Work Up
Steel Wing
Other: Venari loves food alot. That explains the name

Species: Litwick
Nickname: Carmen
How did they meet?: When Aaron was a lot younger he went trick or treating. One of his friends told him that there was a spirit pokemon haunting the Hauoli Cemetery cursing anyone who went there. Aaron wanted to make friends with it. The pokemon "Haunting" the place was litwick who was mourning the death of her past trainer. This litwick was shy so it tried scaring people off using confuse ray but it didn't work on him due to the not stellar accuracy. Aaron made friends with her and he caught her.
Ability: Flash Fire
Moveset:
Flame Burst
Will-O-Wisp
Night Shade
Confuse Ray
Other: Carmen is a shy one who doesn't like battling too much and is only really comfortable around Aaron

Species: Lotad
Nickname: Lilac
How did they meet?: When Aaron was about 12 he visited Aether Paradise. They were just doung research on an egg discovered in one of the Ultra Wilds. They found out that this egg doesn't have any side effects and they gave him the egg.
Ability: Swift Swim
Moveset:
Razor Leaf
Bubble Beam
Icy Wind
Rain Dance
Sweet Scent
Other: Lilac loves sleeping and is very lazy. She is active during the rain.

Can I join?

Name: Santino (Friends call him Tino)

Appearance:
Santino is a decently tall guy, standing at about 6’0” in height, who has platinum blonde hair and pale skin. He has a few freckles and common brown eyes. His hair is usually all messy, and he never knows what to do with it. Usually, he wears a plain grey shirt with a pair of jeans. His backpack is all green and has a Pikachu and a Mienfoo keychain on the zippers.

Personality:
Santino is very sweet and cares a lot about other people, and is probably the most selfless person you’ll meet. Though Santino is easily an annoying person who easily, and accidentally, gets on people’s nerves which kind of made him stray away a bit and only interacted with them if they they talked to him first.

Backstory:
Santino was born and raised in Nacrene City, Unova. His parents weren’t doing well there, so they decided to move away to Secrane and settle in Rinbell City where they could start their own little café up around the outskirts of town, but by now you can find Shaw Café anywhere in Secrane! He decided to begin his journey at 16 years old, which was a month or two ago, after helping his parents with their cafés.

Partner: It is his Mienfoo, Jay. His father had caught him just for Santino.
Pokémon Team:

Species: Mienfoo
Nickname: Jay
How did they meet?: His father had caught Jay for him for his birthday, but just because his dad caught him doesn’t mean he likes Santino any less.
Ability: Inner Focus - Prevents flinching.
Moveset: Pound, Drain Punch, U-Turn, Double Slap

Species: Axew
Nickname: Domino
How did they meet?: Santino met Domino after he battled a Vullaby and lost. They cheered him up and befriended both him and the Vullaby. By now, Axew is good friends with Jay and Santino and is happy with them.
Ability: Mold Breaker - This Pokémon’s moves completely ignore any abilities that could hinder or prevent their effect on the target.
Moveset: Scatch, Dual Chop, Assurance, Aerial Ace (TM Move)

Species: Vullaby
Nickname: Regina
How did they meet?: Kind of the same story with Domino. Santino and Jay watched their battle from afar and afterwards treated them to dinner after congratulating Regina. Afterwards, they continued to befriend them and catch them.
Ability: Overcoat - Protects against damage from weather.
Moveset: Gust, Fury Attack, Feint Attack, Fake Tears
Other: Regina and Domino are kind of rivals.
Second character. I wanted a trainer character and didn’t feel like putting him into the main post ^-^

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Hey, I'd love to join. I'll make a Trainer and Gym Leader, if that's OK. The Gym Leader isn't done yet, but can I reserve Azura Town?
Also, will there be a villainous team in this RP? Or are you trying to keep that secret?

Name: Allison "Allie" Silverstone
Appearance: She has long electric-blue hair and brown eyes, and stands at a height of 5'5. She usually wears a blue tank-top with a white skirt and black combat boots. She is of caucasian descent and has a slim build. Her flaw is a scar on her face from being attacked by a Beedrill as a young child.
Personality: Allie's bright and bubbly, and is always up for a challenge. She's very charismatic, and finds it easy to make friends. However, she isn't without flaws - she is extremely protective and is willing to put her life on the line for her loved ones. She tends to be rash and rushes into dangerous situations without thinking first.
Backstory: Allie was born in Kalos, in Lumiose City. She grew up there, mainly taking part in Pokemon Performances when she began her journey at the age of ten.
When she was eight years old, she encountered a wild Eevee on the streets. The two became friends, with Eevee typically hanging around her house and the pair playing until sunset. When Allie became a trainer, Eevee requested to be caught. The young trainer obliged, accepting Eevee as her Starter Pokemon.
Partner: Eevee
Pokémon Team:

Species: Eevee (Partner)
Nickname: Eve
How did they meet?: see backstory
Ability: Adaptability
Moveset: all Partner Eevee moves, Double-Edge, Shadow Ball, Charm, Heal Bell
Other: Eve is incapable of evolving.

Species: Kirlia (Shiny)
Nickname: Zelda
How did they meet?: Zelda came across Allie and Eve practicing for performances. She took interest in the art of performing, and (telepathically) asked Allie to help her learn. Allie did, and at the end of the day, Zelda had taken such a liking to Allie that she asked to be caught.
Moveset: Shadow Ball, Fairy Wind, Psychic, Magical Leaf, Teleport, Heal Pulse
Other: Zelda is capable of using telepathy.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Name: James Orisium

Appearance: Wearing a small top hat on his head, it covers a small portion of auburn, shaggy hair, along with hazel eyes and light skin. He wears a steampunk coat, which also covers a small portion of an arm cast he has on his left arm. James wears a white undershirt and black pants, with boots on, covering a few bandages near his legs.

Personality: James is a small bit competitive when it comes to competition, always trying to go for the gold, but usually is a chill guy, just trying their best to make friends and be happy. He is curious about everything, and tries to tinker with things to see what they do (although sometimes it harms him in the process)

Backstory: Born in Unova, James was born to a small engineering family in Lacunosa Town. He had tinkered with many things in the workshop, giving him a creative mind. A few of his projects went wrong, leading to the arm cast and the few bandages on his legs. After making a small team of pokemon, James decided to head out and explore the world, soon finding the Secrane region, and exploring the region. Eventually, he had become strong enough, that he became the gym leader of Azura town.

Partner: Zubat

Pokémon Team: Crobat, Froslass, Magnezone, Beeheeyem, Metagross, Espeon

Species: Crobat

Nickname: None

How did they meet?: Found in a nearby cave while wandering the town. Became friends with Zubat after visiting a few times.

Ability: Infiltrator

Moveset: Hypnosis, U-Turn, Brave Bird, Pursuit

Species: Magnezone

Nickname: Autobot

How did they meet?: Obtained a Magnemite as a gift from as friend for helping him with a task. Raised the Magnemite with the rest of his team.

Ability: Analytic
Moveset: Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Ice, Tri-Attack

Species: Froslass

Nickname: Lady Boo

How did they meet?: Traded with a friend, and then evolved the Snorunt into a Froslass.

Ability: Snow Cloak

Moveset: Destiny Bond, Spikes, Taunt, Ice Beam

Species: Metagross

Nickname: Metabee

How did they meet?: Got a Beldum from someone that didn't want it.

Ability: Clear Body

Moveset: Bullet Punch, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch

Species: Espeon

Nickname: Kitkat

How did they meet?: Hatched an Eevee Egg, and evolved it into a Espeon.
Ability: Magic Bounce

Moveset: Hidden Power Fire, Psycho Shock, Calm Mind, Baton Pass

Species: Beheeyem

Nickname: U.F.O Man

How did they meet?: Explored Celestial Tower to visit a deceased Pokemon, and noticed a Elgyem floating about. He left, but the Elgyem followed for some reason. He caught the Elgyem and evolved it.

Moveset: Trick Room, Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Psychic

also sorry @EeviumZ since I asked also for azura town

Last edited:
Is there room enough for me to join? It is about time I become more active on RPs. I won't be able to post a character now because it is getting quite late for me: I'll either edit it here or put it on another post depending on what is wanted.

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
Hello! I'll edit this tomorrow with my character since it's currently 11:08 PM where I am so! Once I do my character I'll tell you.

Name: Oswald "Ozzy" Williams
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
Ozzy has slightly pale skin and dark blue eyes, wearing a blue shirt with a black leather jacket over it. For pants, he has beige pants with some black shoes. Sometimes you can see him wearing sunglasses or have his sunglasses resting on his black shaggy hair.
Personality:
Ozzy is a pretty quiet person, only talking when he needs to say something. If you happen to get him mad, he can get pretty angry at you and start being rude and mean. Towards his pokemon, he doesn't seem to care that much about his partners. However, deep down he really does care for them, he just has to get used to them hanging around him.
Backstory: Oswald was born and raised in Alola, living on Ula'ula island. He used to live in Malie City until his mother wanted to move to Secrane. They moved to Malburgh City, and his mother seemed to love the place. Ozzy, however, didn't seem to like the region. In fact, he didn't even like pokemon. However, his mom was a pokemon trainer when she was younger and wanted the male to try it out. So, she gave him a Rockruff that she had as a present for his 16th birthday. Ozzy just decided to go with it and try out being a pokemon trainer.
Trainer
Partner:
Rockruff
Other: Nothing...

Species: Rockruff
Nickname: Rocky
How did they meet?: I'll say it again, Ozzy's mom gave Ozzy Rocky as a birthday present to start his journey, as well as a pokedex and pokeballs from the professor.
Ability: Keen Eye
Moveset: Tackle, Bite, Rock Throw, Roar

Last edited:
I deleted it and moved it here.

Name:
Colin Cutlass

Sexuality:
Straight

Appearance:
He stands at 5'9" with rather Pale skin despite being outdoors rather often, his body build is decent to say the least, no signs of muscle nor fat. His eyes are Baby blue and his hairstyle is short, smooth and very tidy with a shade as White as snow. His attire consists of a Royal Purple closed knee long coat with fur along the sleeves and neck, underneath his coat is a Gray smart shirt, Black pants and Brown loafers.

Personality:
Colin is mainly seen as a calm and sensible individual who is kind to people and Pokémon alike, never afraid to step is and help them if nobody else will. He has a decent sense of humor and tries to lighten potential bad situations with a pun or two. In battles, he turns dead serious with an eerily calm look in his eyes, however he greatly abhors losing and stubbornly sees defeat as humiliation, not hesitating to be rude to the person who beat him... albeit briefly-ish.

Backstory:
Colin was born into the wealthy Cutlass family of Celdara City, Colin was the youngest of three Cutlass children. When he learned about Pokémon trainers, Colin wanted nothing more than to become one, the day he came of age, his parents reluctantly allowed Colin to go out and become a Pokémon trainer in the hope that he would become strong enough for his family.

Trainer

Partner:
Litleo

Pokémon Team:

Species: Pyroar
How did they meet: Colin was given a Litleo egg on his 5th birthday and evolved the week after, since then, the two have been inseparable. Even after evolving into Pyroar, he refuses to go into his Pokéball.
Ability: Rivalry
Moveset: Flamethrower, Echoed Voice, Wild Charge, Bulldoze

Species:
Scolipede
How did they meet: Colin saved her from a group of bird Pokémon that harassed her and was grateful to Colin ever since.
Ability: Speed Boost
Moveset: Venoshock, Megahorn, Iron Defense, Rock Slide

Species: Palpatoad
How did they meet: Colin caught him as a Tympole while trying out fishing with an old retired fisherman.
Ability: Poison touch
Moveset: Muddy Water, Mud Shot, Supersonic, Aqua Ring

Other: While he has a lot of money thanks to his family wealth, he barely spends any of it unless what he buys is 'absolutely necessary.'

Last edited:
Well @MysticalBreeze2 here is my character and team, please let me know if it is alright or not.

Character:

Name: Herbett Manion (Usually Just Called 'Manion')

Appearance: Herbett has an ordinary height of around 67 inches and reasonably broad shoulders which accompanies his not-at-all special face, hazel eyes and chestnut brown hair. The hair is commonly found in a careless bundle of half-mess half-brushed in which he usually takes no notice of. The pale complexion of his skin causes him to commonly be mistaken for being unwell or cold. Herbett's attire includes formal beige trousers; a clear, white shirt with a bow tie and a laurel-green cardigan. Upon his feet, Herbett wears brown loafers which complete his semi-formal look.

Personality: Since he was very young Herbett had a curiosity in how the world worked and how it was affected by Pokemon. His curiosity led him to gain an education in a small university and a part-time career as an understudy for a researcher. He is a Pokemon Battle enthusiast all though he rarely goes into them, usually watching and taking note. He is friendly and semi-sociable but most of his time is devoted towards work.

Backstory: Herbett grew up in a secluded village situated in the Hoenn region. From there he pursued a path of knowledge which led to him becoming the assistant and understudy to a researcher named 'Rick Grant'. He then decided he wanted to become a Professor of Pokemon studies so that he could further the world's knowledge of them. The subject he grew to love was primarily 'Pokemon Abilities - Both In, And Out Of Battle', he also looked at 'Pokemon Moves And There Uses Outside Of Battle'. He eventually decided he wanted to study somewhere apart from Hoenn, and have an adventure of his own.

Partner: A Porygon2 which he met on his first visit to a research centre.

Pokémon Team:

Species: Porygon2
Nickname: '2D'
How did they meet: Herbett met 2D on his first visit to a research centre. He befriended it almost instantly and spent the whole time there learning about the Pokemon (it was only a Porygon at the time). A couple of years later he found a broken Up-Grade and worked with his Porygon to repair it. When it was finished he evolved it with the help of a friendly researcher and it grew to be his most trusted friend and helpful research assistant.
Ability: Trace - The User Copies The Ability Of A Random, Adjacent, Enemy Pokemon.
Moveset: Ice Beam, Teleport, Foul Play, Recover, Thunder Wave

Species: Magnezone
How did they meet: Herbett caught the Magneton when he was exploring an electrical power-plant. The Magneton saved him from an electrical burst by pulling the steel rod away and because of this Herbett helped it to evolve.
Ability: Magnet Pull - Opposing Steel Types Are Trapped.
Moveset: Flash Cannon, Magnet Rise, Discharge, Hidden Power Fire, Explosion

Species: Aromatisse
Nickname: Matti
How did they meet: Herbett received Matti as a Spritzee from his Grandma before she pasted away.
Ability: Aroma Veil - Team Is Protected From Attract, Disable, Encore, Heal Block, Taunt, or Torment.
Moveset: Heal Pulse, Trick Room, Aromatherapy, Moonblast, Energy Ball

Species: Gothitelle
Ability: Shadow Tag - Opposing Pokemon Are Trapped Unless They Have The Same Ability.
Moveset: Psychic, Taunt, Charm, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball

Species: Torkoal
Ability: Drought - Summons Sunny Day.
Moveset: Solar Beam, Lava Plume, Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Stone Edge

Last edited: