• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Second Chance for North Americans to Download Original Cap Pikachu

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
41FE6CE8-9C30-4B55-AE46-1CCAF2035744.png

In honour of the release of Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! in Singapore, Original Cap Pikachu has once again been made available via a Mystery Gift download code. The new code to snag this special Pikachu is PIKACHUM20, but sadly the code only seems to work for North America/South America and Japan - not Europe/UK.

If you own a copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon from these regions, you can receive Original Cap Pikachu with the PIKACHUM20 code until November 23nd. It’s been said that this code will not work on copies of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Even if you obtained Original Cap Pikachu during the recent Cap Pikachu giveaway you can download it again with this new code. It’s identical to the previous distribution and comes with the Pikashunium Z - unless you’ve already acquired the Z Crystal on your game.

It’s a shame that the code isn’t available worldwide but for those of you eligible - grab one while you can!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Man, I already chose the Orginal Cap.....

Well, of course. Being greedy never reallly hurt anybody. (Total Lie)

I felt the same way when I discovered the news. Makes me wish now that I'd initially chosen a different Pikachu! But I guess we'd never have known. Hindsight is 20/20 and all that... X'D

Safe to say, I now have three Original Cap Pikachu. :angel: