• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Scribbles, Doodles and Art

Deus01.png

NEEEXT.

This is Deus (DAY-YOOOS), Devin's character from the webcomic idea mentioned in my preeevious post. He's a genetically engineered human supersoldier. With pretty, curly pink hair. And light golden eyes. Yep. DON'T ASK ME, ASK DEVIN. -runs-

-runs back-

ALT IS COOLER.

-shot-

TA-DAAA.

Loli01CG02.png

The final member of the main three-person team. Min, the loli-vampire girl. She's supposed to be seventeen.

Or something.

She bites people FOR TEH LULZ.

Or something.

IDK.

(Waaah, her hair came out looking so nice for some reason...)

OH YEAH.

And 'cause, you know, Alt is MY CHARACTER, I doodled him again.

Alt02.png

Favoritism is FUN, KIDS.

I'm liking Min's character best out of the three, (Green eyed redhead... whats not to like) but I LOVE all of them :D

Great stuff!

IDdesktop01.png

I maded a desktop for the webcomic.

'cause I wanted to, and 'cause I needed a new wallpaper anyway.

;-;

SHINIES.

SHIIIINIIIIES.

Deus = The super-physical fighter out of the group - he doesn't have many qualms with killing people if it's necessary.
Alt = The tech and avoidance/electricity/stunning and strategist (usually). He'd prolly avoid killing or go out of his way to just incapacitate.
Min = The vampire-magey one that uses illusions and jedi-mind-tricks. Has enhanced abilities 'cause...she's...a vampire. Yah. The kind of vampire that drinks blood to stay alive.

And naow the comic has a NAME.

"Irrelevant Designation"

YAY.

-passes out-

Wall-paper looks epic Ryn. Really swicked. Very sweet. I'm also running out of words to say, so I'm done.

Very nice though.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
HOLY CRAP YOUR COLOURING IS AWESOME.

Min is so cute, as well. I envy your skillz, so much.

Alt04.png

Alt's friend and Alt. And Alt and his friend. And his friend. And Alt and Alt. And his friend.

Yeaaaaaaah.

Alt03.png

SIIIIIDE VIIIIEWWWS.

Bad side views.

XD

'cause I feel like posting it.

D:

Rhorche01.png

Rhorcheviliam - My crazy and slightly-sadistic griffin demon.

Who can be just as cute and and polite as possible when he wants to. =D

Of course, this is his human-form-disguise-thing-form-thing. XD

HOLY CRAP!! These are freakin sweet! I can only hope that for the next one, I don't faint from the awesomeness.

You are like the God of art!

wow i envy you Ryn you can make art, when ever i try (which is a lot) it comes out wrong, i'm loving you're lasted creation it is perfect.

-incoherent mumble that sounds similar to 'Thiss's how Rhoooory really looksh when 's not preten'in to be....good'-

Rhorch02.png

PS - IT'S SO UGLY 'CAUSE MY HAND KEPT ON AND KEPT ON SMUDGING THE GRAPHITE ALLLL OVER EVERYTHING. ;-;

Now you can directly compare the two completely different personas of Rhorche.

Sadist!Demon!Rhory and Friendly!Human!Rhory

Rhorche04.png

I LIKE THEM BOTH FOR DIFFERENT REASONS.

LOLOLO-shot-

D'aaawww, the cute Rhory is so....CUTE!!!! *head explodes into candy* And what's the little badge thing say?

Its so hard to decide which one I like better D:

Though the one on the left caught my eye first, I don't know why..but the one on the right just screams adorable ^^ These are amazing

Taryn, did you know that you're amazing? If you didn't, you know now.

Both look so swicked. Both are awesome. I wouldn't know which one to pick if I had to choose.