• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sao, The End

Any of you Sao (Sword Art Online) fans can come and start a new story, with your custom avatar.

Name:
Skills:
Sword Skills:
Personality:
Apperance:

Name: Shadow
Weapon: One-handed long sword
Skills: Blacksmith, Weapon and Sword Skill creator, Assasen
Sword Skills: Horizontal Square, Vorpal Strike, Chainsaw, Lightning Fall
Personality: Mustrious, Funny, Outgoing, Brave.
Apperance: Black hair, Black eyes, Black Jacket, Black boots, Pretty much black everything, instead of skin.
"Link Start!" Shadow was thrust into a world he had always dreamed of going to. He opened his eyes and relised that he was the first one ever to go into the new Sao game "Guess everyone is held up, o well, guess that means I get time to train." Shadow ran of to fight low level monsters to gain EXP to level up and gain new Skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ken
Weapon: One Handed Short Sword with Shield
Skills: Acrobatics, Extended Weight Limit, Warrior
Sword Skills: Shield Batter (Attack Charge), Mid-air Smash (Air Attack)
Personality: Playful but serious when fighting.
Appearance: Steel Armor and Blue Clothes, Blue Headband with Black Hair

Ken put on his NerveGear and closed his eyes. "LINK START!" He was warped into the world of SAO with nothing but his gear and wits. "Alright!" Ken dashed out of the crowd of new player to go into the fields outside of the town. He encountered a wolf and got scared, he tried to run away but it caught him by his back. "Ah, get back!" He was able to get his shield into a blocking position but he didn't know how long he could last.

"HELP!" Shadow heard as a new player was struging with a dire wolf. "Hold on, I'm coming" Shadow ran towards him quickly and held his sword back, a green light came in view on his sword as he used vorpal strike, he trusht his sword forward going through the dire wolf and hiting the player's shield. looking at his profile name, "Ken, hu, are you new here? If so I can help you" Shadow said holding out his hand.

Last edited:
Name: Dovahkinn
Weapons: Celestial Blades (Dual Wielding)
Skills: Blacksmith, Warrior
Sword Skills: Horizontal Square, Vorpal Strike, Starburst stream, The Eclipse.
Personality: Funny, Outgoing, Brave, Caring
Appearance: Black hair, Blue eyes, Red Jacket and Black boots

Name: Linda
Weapon: Bow
Skills: Familiar Recovery, Cooking
Sword Skills: Sharp Sight, Piercing Blow
Personality: Likes to interact and help others.
Appearance: Burgundy red short hair, white clothes with any armor.

"Link Start" Linda felt like she fell into a bright pit. She landed on the ground and looked around. "Wow!" She spun around and saw that everyone was forming into groups, she came here with no friends to back her up. She went around town and out to go into the fields, she wanted a blind experience on how the battling works compared to other RPGS or open worlds. She ran out and saw a few boar and pulled out her bow and fired. She missed and startled the boar, making it aggressive and started to charge.

Ken got up with the help of a player. "Oh thanks, I would enjoy some help, nobody offers that in town." He looked at the condition of his shield. "I'm pretty beat up, by the way, the names Ken." He put away the sword and shield on the back of his body and held out his hand. "How about you? Are you new here or are you one of the lucky beta testers, I swear they won't help us till they need it."

" Link start" I jump in to the game and go to the field to see a girl being attacked by a boar and use Vorpal strike killing it and ask"are you alright."

Linda looked up. "Oh hi, um, for the moment sure! My friends said they would get the game when it becomes less crouded at stores for them." She looks up at him, "Hi, my name is Linda, and as I can see up here, you are Dova, nice to meet you." She extends out her hand and smiles at him.

Last edited:
Name: Zak
Weapon: One Handed Long Katana, Navy Diamond Throwing Knives
Skills: Ninja, Sword Artist, Dragon Suelist
Sword Skills: Photon Shot, Vorpal Strike, Meteor Break, Dragon Dance
Personality: Me in real Life
Appearance:
  • Dark blue hair, blue eyes, black and blue ninja outfit, black boots

"Link Start!" Zak warped right into the world. "Woah! Time to check out this place! Oh hey there's a fellow sword fighter. Hold on, a wolf, darn it, now I'll have to get my hands dirty. Meteor Break!" Zak sliced straight through the wolf. "Alright let's go meet those guys! Hey over there!" said Zak as he approached a guy in a black suit that looked about his age.

Last edited:
Shadow heard the rustling in the grass and drew his sword very fast and pointed it at the somethings head, relising it is another player he sythed his sword "Sorry bout that, just have to stay alarmed because anything can happen in this game." after the confusion he held out his hand to greet the player, looking at his profile name. "Ok Zak, nice to meet you"

Dylan looks over at Zak and looks back at the message. He accepts the request and see's that his name is Shadow. "Hi, and hi to you Zak, we were just forming a party together, I am new to the game so i dont know how long I will last till I'm destroyed by one of these enemys." He drew his sword and admired it. It was light, just how he likes it.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too, Shadow! Hey can I join your party? I think my Sword Skills and throwing knives would be a great attribute to your team" Zak said, bringing out his throwing knives, and katana. "I want to get a Draco Threshold Long sword, so if any of you guys are a blacksmith, it would be appreciated if I had your assistance"

"OK!" Zak said as he looked like he was about to draw his sword from his back, but then he saw the wide tree, behind Shadow. He reached for his throwing knives, and used a Photon Shot to sticking him to the tree. "Alright! Direct hit!" Zak ran forward and sliced straight through Shadow and the tree with a Vorpal Strike. and retained his throwing knives. "How's that for a first blow!?"

She checked herself. "I don't think I got hurt, my friends might be coming tomorrow so it will take a while." She looked at her bow. "I've used bows in other games but maybe I just need practice." She plucked the bow. "I think I am good with assistance, but we can walk around if you would like."

Ken smiled, "Hey, I didn't need to do anything to join. Did I get it easy or something, like a pity thing?" He started laughing a lot, he felt like he was getting something for free. "Alright, if you feel like I can't fight that's not it. How about we have a fight against each other to see what the best?"

Dovahkiin sighed in relief that Linda was okay "Phew, okay follow me, I'm going to go and gain a few levels and improve my sword skills than I'm going to join a friends guild so there should be no problem with you accompanying me."

She looked down then up. "Sure thing! I'm not too good at the moment so I might need some help defeating these enemys." She looked at his weapons. "You seem to be skilled with swords. Maybe you can help up in front while I stay back as support."

"Time for a Meteor Break!" Zak spun himself around and leaped into the air, he spun his body around and came down on Shadow in a backhand position. "Come on! You've gotta fight back!" Zak clashed back against Shadow's sword holding off. "Just a bit longer!" He said.

Name: Yasmine
Weapon: a broad sword and a shield
Skills: shield mastery, blacksmith
Sword Skills: fire sword magic
Personality: she's upbeat and outgoing
Apperance: long icy blue hair with yellow eyes and thick "nerd" glasses, she wears heavy paliden amour

yasmine was sitting inside her house looking out the window, the place wasn't much, a small one story house but from there she could work on her blacksmith skills in peace, she had managed to craft a strong sword and smiled at her biggest accomplishment

Last edited by a moderator:
Zak was on the brim of the yellow zone. "Alright, better wrap this up! My Own Custom Skill! Draco Dance!" Zak Jumped back, and a blue flame surrounded him. "Doroku Dancu!" he yelled, as he shot forward and a dragon appeared behind him and copied his movements. Zak was about hit Shadow when... It all stopped. "Well" Zak said. "that was all for nothing! I guess I had the wrong sword!" But while Shadow was of guard he hit down with a Meteor Break, bringing him into the yellow zone. "Yes!" Zak shouted. "I win!"

(Also, signing off! Cya!)

After losing against Zak Shadow kept his promise, but after Shadow got his Blacksmith level up, Shadow heard the clink of iron hitting an hammer, A house with heat radiating heat off it and desided to check it out, the others were of on a quest on the 1st floor, so he checked out the rest of world. Shadow saved the game and loged off

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, kids. You are all hereby told to read the RP forum rules, because there have been instances of autoing (that is, people controlling other people's characters without their permission, forcing hits etc) and that simply will not do.

Also remember that posts need to be third person, past tense, story format and at least a paragraph long (a random person's post has been removed for not complying with this), that character bios (if not accompanied by in-character content and there is no discussion thread in place for this thread) and OOC blather do not belong ANYWHERE in the RP forums. That's what discussion threads are for.

And lastly, you may want to catch up on the global rules of Pokecharms too. Just in case. There have been some double-posts and instances of mini-modding here and those won't do either.

Can walk over to the yellow area and congratulated Zak, "hey good fighting out there, maybe next time you could win next time Shadow, but who knows it's all up to you." He slapped the back of Shadow before he left and looked back at where the town is. " I'm going to head back anyone want to join me?"

Last edited:
Shadow put the nerve gear back on to investagate the house. "Link Start!" Shadow was frust back into the world he loved, he opened his eyes to the house where he was last time, Shadow opened the front door of the house and peered through and yelled through the house to check if anyone was still home "Hello?"

Dylan heard Shadow in the house. "Yello! I'm over here." Dylan walked over to where Shadow was. "Hey, I'm still here just checking out the place, how about you?" He heard his sword in his back move around. "Hey, you want to duel? I don't think we have." He pulled out his sword and examined it. Crap, i have barley used this thing!

"Okay, let's see, if your not a beginer" Shadow said drawing his sword. "To the red zone or the yellow zone, your choice." Shadow said getting ready for Ken's first attack. "I want to see if you are worthy of a party member, I won't be going easy on you."
(Zak won't be repling for a long time, so you won't be hearing anything else from him)

"Lets go red, make it a challenge." Ken pulled his sword out and compared the range of weapons. Short swords dont help in these situations. He leveled his sword with the head Shadow. "Alright, you want to go first or what?" He started to walk around the edge of the red circle, trying to intimidate him.

"Fine, be my guest" said Shadow, drawing his sword "I'll go first" Shadow then ran up the walls of the house and back fliped and landed on the floor, Shadow used a lightning fall attack and adding the power of thrust, stabing the sword into the ground sending electric shocks across the floor heading for Ken.

Ken acted quickly and stabbed the sword into the ground. The shockwave that headed in his direction was blocked because of it gling into the sword, rendering it usless to Ken for a few second. Ken could not counter attack because he had no weapon he could use, so he only had his sheild at the ready.

Yasmine was standing a further away, spectating the two do whatever it was, she didn't know if it was a show of strength or a friendly ravialry. Yasmin's shrugged, either way the fight would be entertaining for her

Shadow ran forward ready to use a horsontal square "Yes, this is my chance!" Shadow tried hitting the first blow of the horsontal square. Shadow was ready.

Ken braces for impact as he holds up his hus shield. I hope this works! Haven't used it before but it sounds promising. He holds it up and grips the shield really tight and it starts to glow. Oh please god! He shifts his weight into the incoming attack.

Shadow unleashed the horsontal square trying to aim the sword away from Ken's shield, moving around him while slashing at Ken "Perfect, now he will never escape!".

Ken was being knocked around. Shoot, that didn't work. He was able to bash him with his shield and roll under him and grab his sword. "Got you now!" He spun up towards Shadow and slashed his back.

"DANM!!!!" Shadow yelled as he held his arm in pain, "Okay, you asked for it!" Shadow ran towards him but instead of contacting with Ken he slid under Ken and stuck his sword up.

Ken was startled by the attack but was able to jump foward but got slashed in the chest. "AAHHH!" Ken was enraged. He charged at Shadow full speed with his shield and sword. I need to win!