• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open RWBY: Hunter of the Huntsmen

I never said randomise, but I feel a lot will have to do with character interaction in the RP

Edit: Oops I didn't realise, making post now

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Name: rai anderson
Species: human

Appearance: 6 foot, short black hair with red eyes. Cloth are a black coat and white t-shirt, black pant, black combat boot, and biker gloves.

Personality: a chill guy, trys to make friends with everyone around but doesn't know how to approach them, nothing much gets to him, when he is on the battlefield he is focus and calm and makes sure that everyone is ok.

Weapon: ardent whisper, its a twin sword and tranforms into a bow.
The holster are on rai back where the swords and arrows are.

Semblance: lock-on, Specifically for a ranged fighter but any thrown weapon will hone in on their target regardless of what is in their way.

History: live in a little village with his mother who was a experience Huntress, and as time flew by his mother train him to become a hunter and sent me to Atlas Academy to test my skill.

Name: Tes Yuni
Species: Human
Type of Faunus (If Faunus): Definitely not a Faunus
Appearance: Tes is surprising well built for her body size. She is 5'8" weighing 112 lbs. She has long blonde hair with black streaks across it. Her eyes are two colors, one being blue the other a dark green. Normal clothes include a pair of black jeans and a tight yellow tank top. On colder days or in public she wears a black jacket over it.
Personality: Tes is very focused and honest. She doesn't know much about the dishonest side of things, or thats what she wants you to think. Tes wouldn't think twice about breaking the rules if something importants on the other side of things. Tes also has photographic memory.
Weapon name: Hail Mary
Weapon Description: When sheathed it looks kinda like a microphone in shape with a large metal ball on top of another metal form like a torch. Either a swing or a rise on the distance lever allows it to releace. In use, it becomes a ball and chain, where the ball has spikes circling it. The chain itself is 18 feet long, but the switch on the side where the thumb goes controls the distance out it can go. It's an upgraded version of her fathers weapon before he died.
Semblance: Partical Transfer.
Semblance Description: Tes can move around fast as a form of electricity over short distances outside of a conductive field at will.
History: Tes lived a fine life until her father started getting fearful about her future. He wanted Tes to become a huntress, so she was forced to train. There were few weapons in their house, so they used Hail Mary. Over the years, her father wanted to push her harder than she could handle. He beat her when she slacked off, or failed to do something. She was saved a while later without permanent damage, and her father was killed in the capture. Tes took the weapon and reforged it at school while others made theirs. She wants to become a huntress because everytime she was beat, her dad always said, "You will never become a huntress. Ever."
Other: Tes has photographic memory.

@Mr.Glaceon your application has been reviewed and accepted, we are sorry to hear about your relationship with your late father

That rounds us up to a nice, even, twelve. So as for now, no new RPers or OCs will be accepted. Exceptions will probably be made later on for Vytal Tournaments and such, however