• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Roserade moveset

I'm getting a Roserade on my team heres it's moveset at the moment:

Nature - Modest
Ability - Poision point
moves -
Energy ball
Sludge bomb
Shadow ball
Toxic (I want to have extrasensory but I don't know how to get it)

If you've got any suggestions please tell me, and if you know how to get Roserade extrasensory please tell me also.

Extrasensory is an egg move. You have to breed a Female Roselia/Roserade holding the Rose Incense with a Nuzleaf.

Try to get a Roserade with Natural Cure. It's a way better ability. Timid is also a better nature as well.

There is also no need for both Shadow Ball and Extrasensory on one set.

Now if you want to use a non Choice Specs Roserade, try this set:

-Energy Ball
-HP Fire
-Sleep Powder/Stun Spore
-Sludge Bomb/Shadow Ball

Energy Ball gives STAB.
HP IFre is to be not walled by Steel-types.
Sleep Powder and STun Spore help with your sweeping attacks.
Sludge Bomb gives you another STAB.
Shadow Ball gives you protection against Psychic and Ghost-types.

Hope that helped.

Thanks for your help Plapti, but It'll be hard to get my Roserade a good nature and the Natural cure ability AND extrasensory since I only have one Rose Incense; but I'll try it still.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I'm pretty sure that Incenses don't get consumed by breeding. They are held items, and they remain held by the parent in the Daycare after an egg has been produced. At least, I've never heard of the Incenses being used up, and neither Psypoke nor Serebii mention it...

They aren't used. Any item you make a Pokemon hold in the Daycar don't get used up. I've done this with Snorlax already to get Munchlax.