• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Revolutions Of Pokemon

Ben sat down on a log, wincing as he did so. "Nah, I'll be fine."
The Pikipek he had saved flew up to him and landed on his good shoulder.
Ben chuckled. "Looks like this little guy's taken a shine to me."
He pulled out a Pokeball. "What do you say, bud? Would you like to join my team?"
Pikipek tapped his head against the Pokeball eagerly. It shook three times, then clicked.
Ben smiled as he looked at the Pokeball. "Welcome to the team, Pikipek," he said softly.

Spyro barked in agreement. "Spyro thinks it sounds good!" Then he looked at his shoulder. "Best not to move it - it's not broken, but it's certainly dislocated."

"Yeah," Ben agreed. "I can find some sticks to use for a splint..." He got up, then instantly sat back down as another bolt of pain flashed through his shoulder. "Dang it!"

"I'll... go get the sticks." She smiled a little drowsily and got up. "Spyro, stay with ben." He immediately curled up on Ben's lap lovingly.

Bruce replied. {I know. I've sat there a couple times until he said I was getting too heavy and then he started to put me back on the ground whenever I tried to sit there and I didn't know why and.....yeah.}

"Hmm?" Ben looked down to see Spyro flipped over, as if asking for a belly rub. "Is that what you want, buddy?"
Ben started to rub Spyro's belly. He could tell Spyro was enjoying this.
Ben noticed a girl looking at him from a distance.
"Sure," He said, sending out his Pikipek. "Elevar could make a few friends."

(Pokeshay, we've progressed from that scene XD)

(Ye)

Silvania had returned with four medium sized sticks and a makeshift rope she'd made of moss. "It may feel weird, but.." She twisted each stick in the right position on his shoulder, then wrapped them together with the moss-rope, around his armpit and over the shoulder.

She smiled wide. "Well, let's hope that once it stays in the correct position for a few days, it'll get itself back in place." Then she noticed spyro on his lap and laughed. "Was he getting all the attention while I was gone?" She giggled in that baby talking-to-a-dog voice.

"I guess so," Ben chuckled. "I've been rubbing his belly the entire time you've been gone. He must really like that! Oh, by the way, are you hungry? Here, I'll cook some food for you."

"Na, don't worry about it. Lemme just grab a couple sandwiches from my bag." She dug through the large, orange backpack before pulling out a sandwich she had kept from one time. "Shoot, only one. Wanna split it?"

Ben walked over to the stream and gathered some water. As he was coming back, though, he stumbled and fell, twisting his ankle.
Ben let out a groan of pain and tried to stand up, but his efforts were in vain. "Help," he whispered softly, then something hit his head, and he fainted.

After a while, Silvania grew very worried, she got up, leg still aching from her accident. "Bruce, sniff out Ben." She muttered to the Deino.

(Yea.)
Silvania followed Bruce and Spyro into the woods near the stream, where Ben had fainted, though she noticed it had been so long he was coming to. "Ben! Oh my god, what is it with you and getting hurt?!" She helped him up.

Ben finally woke up, finding himself supported by Silvania. "Sorry," he said groggily. "I guess I have a bad history of injuries." He smiled faintly.
"Don't worry. I'll be fine. You don't have to take care of me all the time."

Once Ben got to his tent, he collapsed onto his sleeping bag and fell asleep instantly. The only thing he could remember was someone sitting down next to him...

(#OTP)

Ben finally awoke at midnight to see Silvania laying down next to him. He was confused. Maybe she was developing a crush on him. Of course, he decided to let this play out and drift back to sleep.

(SRRY I THOUGHT I REPLIEEEDDDD)
Silvania crossed her legs and sighed. Honestly, she was developing a bit of a crush, but she still cared for him in the sense of health.

(Nah, it's fine)

Ben woke up in the late morning feeling a bit hungry. He got out of his tent with a lot of effort, as his shoulder was still sore and his ankle was badly sprained. He limped toward Silvania and greeted her.
"Hey. The weather's really nice, so I'm gonna go soak my ankle in the stream to get the swelling down. Wanna come with me?"

(back)

She nodded quickly and wrapped her arm around his hip. "My injury isn't half as bad as yours. We really need to get you fixed, Ben."