• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Revolutions Of Pokemon

{Food food foodddddddd.} Spyro sang happily in barks as he continued to Prance around.

She nodded and grabbed a pot they had set down for food, and set off for the stream, returning moments later with some water in the pot, but she was limping when she put it down. "Stupid roots." She laughed, sitting back down and rubbing her knee.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Ben asked. "That knee looks bad. Here." Ben wrapped a bandage around her knee. "Take a break. I'll cook the food." Ben smiled brightly. "Wouldn't want you to hurt it even more!" Ben started to put the noodles and soup base into the pot. He later added the carrots. After a couple minutes of stirring, the ramen was finally ready. Ben brought the pot over to where Silvania was sitting and handed her some chopsticks. "Eat up!" He said cheerfully, sitting on the log next her and breaking open his own chopsticks.

She sighed and leaned back, eating the Ramen slowly. "Really, I'm fine." She muttered in a laughy tone several times before finally finishing. "I'll just have to stay off of it for a day or two and It'll be fine."

//

Spyro's face was fully buried in a small bowl of Ramen.

"Maybe. For right now I just relax." She leaned back, turning on the log in a position where she found her head resting on Ben's knee.

(OOOH)

Ben found himself baffled by Silvania's "relaxing" position, but he didn't really have anything against it. Was she developing a crush on him? Oh well. It was best if he found out the entire truth instead of asking her about it on the spot.
"Cool," Ben said casually. "Let me know when you're ready to set off. For now, try to get some sleep."

(#OTP4EVA)

She had taken a short nap, not getting very good sleep. Spyro was curled up next to Bruce near ben. She yawned and stretched her arms out, sitting up on the log. Ben was still asleep. She slowly got up and decided to go and grab some water. It was very dark, and she cold see the flickering of Volbeat Fireflies around her as she limped to the stream.

Ben awoke in the early morning to see that Silvania was nowhere to be found. He started to worry, then noticed Spyro still curled up on the ground, meaning that Silvania was probably in her tent or getting something. Ben decided to drift back to sleep.

She soon limped back with a full canteen of water. She had found an abandoned canteen hanging by the river bank, and had washed it out so they could use it. The sun was still rising, so Silvania figured she'd just lay in camp, watching the stars fade and the red and orange colors burst in a massive allumination over the horizon.

(Pssh yup.)
Finally, it was morning. "Beeeeen. Ben, wake up." Silvania pushed Ben awake. "I think Spyro found something, but I'm not sure what it is." Spyro indeed was sniffing around, head not looking up when Silvania called him. He was too focused on the ground.

Ben yawned. "What is it? Bruce, go check it out." Bruce went forward to inspect whatever it was, then looked at Ben with a perplexed look. "Huh. Even Bruce doesn't know what it is. Alright, let's go check it out."

Spyro sniffed and barked in the direction of the path they hadn't explored yet. Silvania yanked her backpack on and walked over. This part of the woods seemed rather eerie, and.. maybe a tad bit.. dimmer?
"What is it boy?" She muttered. It was odd, when her skin touched the wind of this route, it sent a chill down her spine.
Ghost type territory.

"Whoa," Ben murmured, feeling the chill run down his spine. This place definitely had a ghost like aura emanating around it. "So, what do you think?" He asked Silvania. "Wanna check it out. I actually kind of want to. I think we'll see a lot of wild Pokemon."

"Yeah," Ben agreed. However, one glimpse at Silvania told him that she wasn't too sure about this decision. "Don't worry," he said cheerfully. "You'll be with me! I won't let anything happen to you." He put his hands on her shoulders. "Do you trust me?"

(AHHHHH THE SHIP)

(HNNG I CANT TAKE ITTTT Aladdin much? XD)

She smiled as Ben's warm hands touched her. "Of course I do." She took a breath, and with Ben, followed her Fennekin into the Eerie abyss.

(LOLOL)

Ben and Silvania trekked through the eerie forest. As they walked, Ben could have sworn he heard whispering voices. He had a feeling Silvania did too, as he could feel her pressing against him more and more as they traveled deeper into the forest. He sent out Bruce, hoping that Bruce could find something that they couldn't.

Spyro growled a few times before continuing. Silvania muttered something to herself and began slowly inching forward. Spyro suddenly jumped up and began barking as a wild Mismagius popped from the trees. Silvania nearly jumped out of her skin, though it didn't seem hostile - it just rounded around the duo for a moment, inspecting them.

"Keep calm," Ben said. "Hopefully it'll leave us alone."
True enough, the Mismagius looked at them a final time before leaving them in peace.
Ben nudged Silvania, smiling.
"See, what'd I tell you? Just stick with me, and I'll keep you safe." Ben assured her.

She sighed, knowing he was right. "Okay. He just need to.."
Spyro growled up a tree. It was a haunter, rounding the the branches, trapping a cowering Pikipek inside.

"Oh, man," Ben's eyes widened. "Bruce! Let's help out that Pikipek with Bite! Bruce sank his teeth into the Haunter. The Haunter yelped and fled in pain. Ben climbed up the dead tree to pick up the Pikipek, unaware of the risk he was putting his life in. "Don't worry, Pikipek," Ben grunted as he climbed. "I'll help you out of here."

"Don't worry," Ben assured her through clenched teeth. He finally made it to the branch where Pikipek was shivering. "Don't worry, bud," Ben said soothingly. "You'll be safe with me." Suddenly, the branch supporting Ben snapped, and he fell to the ground below. Without thinking, he held out Pikipek, not wanting to hurt it as he landed hard on his shoulder. Ben groaned softly, then everything went black.

"Ben!" She yelped, running over, Spyro following. "OOOhhhh.. crap crap crap crap.." She noticed his shoulder seemed to be slightly dislocated. "Shoot." She muttered in a harsh tone, before bending over to grab the Pikipek gently, and then pull out a couple white, long bandages from her bag. They'd have to do until they could find some sticks to use as a splint.

Ben finally came to in his tent, noticing some white bandages wrapped around his shoulder. It wasn't long until a searing flash of pain jolted through his shoulder, making him wince. He struggled to stand up, and made his way out of the tent to notice Silvania looking at him with worriedness evident on her face. "Ow, my shoulder," Ben grunted. "What happened? I can't remember anything."

(Sorry,Wi-Fi issues.)
"Can I join you?I have some food for our Pokémon."said Nia.But when she opened her backpack, all she found was Spike." Really?"

"Yea, remember this guy?" She sat a slightly injured Pikipek down next to him, which seemed to jolt towards him and snuggle his knee.

(Pokeshay, I recommend you read through the entire RP. We've done alot.)
(Like, where did she even come from or learn their names? XD)

"My parents come from the beach region. We moved here because we felt it would suit us better. I got Spike from an incident in which I saved him from an abusive trainer. I dream of becoming a Pokémon breeder." said Nia.

"Go for your dreams." She smiled, head twisting to check on Ben over and over again. Spyro came over and sniffed Nia all over, growling a little.