• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Revolutions Of Pokemon

Bruce answered with similar barks.
{Yeah, Silvania seems nice. I wonder what'll happen between our trainers. What do you think? Maybe we'll all travel together to all of the regions!}

{MMMMM. Puzzles. Figuring out stuff. Because it's hard. And easy stuff is to... easy. Hard stuff is more interesting.}

//

The two finally got the tent set up. Silvania wiped her forehead. "Wow, it really was being stubborn today." She laughed.

{Right, right.}

//

"For sure," Ben said, laughing. "Well, I guess it's time to rest up. I'll see you tomorrow morning!" Ben called Bruce into the tent and fell asleep, ready for whatever tomorrow had in store for him.

Spyro, as always, spent much time rolling around in the tent before finally making it to sleep. The camp was quiet... very, very quiet.

//

"HISSS!!" Dawn broke to two large hissing sounds right outside of the tents.

Silvania immediately rushed out. "I was gonna ask you the same..." Her attention immediately turned to the two Ekans hissing and slithering all over the place.

Spyro growled and snapped at the Ekans, trying to fight them off without any permission. Their attention turned from not one another, to Ben and Silvania, and they clearly didn't seem happy.
"I don't think we'll be able too! The only thing we can do is hold them off until we can--" She paused. "Catch them!"

"Well, I don't like hurting wild Pokemon if I'm not going to catch them, but....." Ben suddenly had an idea. "Hey, why don't we try to frighten them off? That could work, and we could try to catch them as a last resort."

She nodded quickly and waved for spyro to stop attacking. "Spyro! Bark at them!" The fennekin took the invitation quickly - and began barking rapidly at the Ekans. They hissed and moved back, then forward, then back, then forward...
That's when Silvania noticed. "Oh my gosh. Ben, look!" She pointed to a rather green Ekans. One of them was shiny!

"Whoa! Maybe we should catch that! You don't see shinier everyday; they're extremely rare!" Ben exclaimed. "I'll let you have it. I don't think I'll need an Ekans in the future. But, I'll help you catch it. Bruce! Let's help out Silvania! Use Headbutt on that green Ekans!"

She nodded. Spryo soon backed down after the shiny Ekans got him just right in the leg. He huddled near Silvania while waiting for a recovery. The Ekans than turned to Bruce and hissed loudly.

"Don't get frightened, Bruce!" Ben called out. "Use Headbutt one more time!" Bruce slammed his body into the shiny Ekans, knocking it unconscious. "Silvania!" Ben called. "Now's your chance!"

(Bruce and Spyro have leveled up ^^^)

The other ekans slithered cowardly away.
Silvania quickly grabbed a Pokeball from her backpack and opened it, kneeling down towards the Ekans. It glowed red and swirled into the Pokeball. She closed it quickly and looked at the ball, turning it carefully. "This is amazing! A real shiny Ekans!" She glanced at Ben. "Sorry the other one ran away. There's always next time, right?"

"Don't worry about it," Ben assured Silvania. "I don't think an Ekans would've suited me anyway. Well, now that we're both awake, why don't we take a look around the region? Should be fun."

"Yea. I need to stretch my legs." She yawned before tucking the Pokeball back into her backpack and picking up Spyro. "Poor thing. It's alright, you'll heal quickly, I'm sure."

"Oh, that reminds me," Ben said, digging through his backpack. "I got a couple of potions just in case I encountered this situation." Ben sprayed the potion onto Spyro's injury. "There. That should make it feel better. How's your leg, Spyro?"

Spyro groaned in a dramatic way, but it was clear he was fine. "Thanks." She smiled, then turned to the closest path. "Want to just leave the camp here or pack up and get on the road?"

"Aaah me too. I suppose we'll just trust the wilderness to leave our tents alone." And she began on the path with Ben.

(Fun fact about ROP: You can only find certain pokemon at certain places. For example, you could find Gyarados in the beach biome, but not in the mountain.)

"Hey," Ben said to Silvania as they walked together. "I'm glad I met you yesterday. To be honest, if I hadn't, my life would have been really boring." Ben laughed. "Also, how would you have caught that shiny Ekans without me?"

"Pssh, normally I can't handle his enthusiasm." She giggled, scratching Spyro's belly before finally putting him down. "Sooo, Ben, where did you find Bruce?"

"I found this little guy in Victory Road back in Unova," Ben replied, ruffling Bruce's fur. "He was injured, so I figured I'd might as well help him. I took him to the Pokemon Center, and we've traveled together ever since. What about you? Was Spyro your starter?"

(You actually play Pokemon, right?)

"Not exactly. I didn't really have a starter, I just found Spyro's egg and decided to hatch it. I was very young then, and needed step by step instructions from my mom."

(Well, to be honest, I got into Pokemon just like a week ago, and My DS is still in shop to be fixed, so I've yet to begin the actual game. I want Fennekin as my STARTER THOOOOOOO If I do get Pokemon Moon, though, I'm definitely choosing Litten as my starter.)

"Mhmm. The egg rolled all over the place - he had the energy of a kangaroo from the start."

Nia was lost in the woods(region).She had been walking for quite a bit when she stumbled across some kind of camp."Hi.I'm Nia,and this is Spike.",she said, introducing herself and her Togedemaru.

(Hey Pokeshay, They left camp and are now on a trail.)

"Doesn't look to bad. She sat down and cupped her hands, dipping them in the stream and sipping it up. She laughed after wiping her mouth. "When the one thing you don't have comes in handy."

She nodded, standing up.

(Quick timeskip.)

When they made it back to camp, she saw someone standing there with a Togedemaru. "Hey!" She waved, throwing her hand in the air as Spyro barked.

"Alright," Ben rummaged through his backpack. "So far, we've got some instant beef and potato stew, ramen, and granola bars. We can cook the ramen now, and then save the rest for later. How does that sound?"

"You sure have a lot of food." She laughed, then nodded at the idea of Ramen. "I got a few carrots, if you like."

Spyro leaped around in joy. He loved the sound of food. {OOOH bruce! Were gonna get food! Finally!}

Bruce replied with excited barks. {I KNOW RIGHT!!! I LOVE RAMEN!!!}

"Good. We can cut those up and put them into the ramen as well. I'll prepare the fire; can you get some water from the stream?"